Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dave
(no login)

Dr. (whtether by Phd or professional status)

December 1 2010, 12:06 PM 

William Crump.....I told you before....and here it is for you to hear it again.
I work around those who consider themselves 'doctors' usually five days a week. I have angered a few because I didn't give them the courtesy of calling them such. I had one to tell me to not speak to him at all because I wouldn't address them with the title.
Listen William.....a piece of paper never does anything for me. Whether Phd o MD....with me it is how you act and what you say that matters.
Respect is earned, no matter how many parchments you procure. If you went through four years to get a bachelors, another four years for medical school, and several more years to get through residency, but can't act like a Christian that you claim to be, than you WILL be addressed by me as William Crump. William, things can change.....and one way or the other......they will. I will pray that the Love of Christ can melt your cold heart and that someday you can earn the proper respect that you crave.
So look up at those finely framed acccoutrements (yes William you can use that word)....proclaiming you as 'Dr.' Admire them. It is certainly good to know that the AMA gives you credit for what you want to be called.

Oh, and if you think about it William......even though you did say HAAH.....I turned it around and made it HAHA. Which sounds better? HAAH, or HAHA?
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

xxx

December 1 2010, 1:07 PM 

Just can't quit playing with yourselves: even in public?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

xxx -- is that how the public is rating the play?

December 1 2010, 4:06 PM 

When one side accuses the other, only one side is guilty: is that the way it works?

Thanks to this Venting Machine. "Oh, what a relief it is!!!"

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Dr. (whtether [sic] by Phd [sic] or professional status)

December 1 2010, 1:31 PM 

Dave, if you work around doctors (PhDs or MDs) and you refuse to address them either formally as "Dr." or by their first names if you are on such terms, then you are deliberately being obnoxious and deserve the ill treatment you receive. Deliberately calling any doctor as "Mr.," as Fred does, is an insult, an affront. Some of my professors in medical school and residency were, shall we say, less than desirable people to be around, yet I still had to call them "Dr." and even answer with "Yes, sir" and "No, sir." If in your job you are subordinate to PhDs and/or MDs, you would be wise to address them accordingly as the situation allows, or you may find yourself on the street.

And Dave should be the last to talk about "acting like a Christian," because I've yet to see anything even remotely "Christian" about Dave. Even his "prayer" is a crocodile prayer. What an affront to Christ!

BTW, in Dave's title above, "whether" has only one "h," and it's not "Phd" but "PhD." happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Correction

December 1 2010, 2:24 PM 

Dave's "whtether" should have only one "t" instead of two. The word does have two "h's."

Respond to this message   
Sonny Elliot
(no login)

You Brothers Are Mistaken

December 1 2010, 3:28 PM 

Brother Fred and Brother Dave,

I think Fred did not state it best on Oct. 26 at 6:12 p.m. under "A Concerned Member Of The Church (Rom. 3:24)" when he stated to Brother Crump, "You act so superior and go way beyond the Bible. Thankfully this toxic Christianity in the Church of Christ is becoming less and practiced only by a minority being negative and judgmental about practically everything."

Another way of acting and feeling superior is not to demand to be called "Doctor".

"Brother" or "Mr." are also not respectful.

Also, I think Fred stated inaccurately above on Nov. 30 at 4:24 p.m. "If I responded EVERY TIME Mr. Crump attacked Dave in an "IMMATERIAL" and/or "IMMATURE" way I would be responding almost every day of the week."

Finally, I think Fred stated inaccurately under "A Quagmire and Conundrum" when he stated "Then practically all of Mr. Crump's messages would have to be deleted since they are rarely about important issues but only Mr. Crump pestering and insulting Dave with frivolous remarks, including the latest 3 PARAGRAPHS of remarks about Barney Fife and going ballistic and HYPOTHETICAL scenarios about Dave's possible wife and children. IF THIS IS NOT REMOVED THEN NOTHING SHOULD EVER BE REMOVED OR EDITED ON THIS SITE PERIOD. What a load of garbage! All a reader on this site has to do is read the dozens of messages and statements of Mr. Crump toward Dave to see that Mr. Crump has decided to be less like Christ toward Dave and more like..."

You brothers are being too hard on Brother Crump. sad.gifhappy.gif :D

-Sonny Elliot

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: You Brothers Are Mistaken

December 1 2010, 4:00 PM 

Are Fred and Dave being too hard on Dr. Bill? Well, I think not. I'm having too much fun reading their gaff, their tantrums, and their utter nonsense. Oh, how they do let me get under their skins, and I haven't even worked up a sweat! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Smiles are the Best

December 1 2010, 4:46 PM 

When William has to say....."Oh, how they do let me get under their skins, and I haven't even worked up a sweat!".....well......he gives an all out self proclamation.
William should 'all out' be 'all-out?'
Check your unabridged for me, will you?
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Roncar
(no login)

Respect

December 1 2010, 9:22 PM 

Dr. Crump, since we are venting today, I would like to bring up an issue with you. I would like for you to drop the Mr. Miyagi and Daniel-san routine.

You make grammar/punctuation errors just like the rest of us. They may be minimal but you are still guilty of making them. You attempt to blow them off by saying "Maybe I made that mistake just to see if you were paying attention" or make it look like you are teaching me some kind of lesson.

Dr. Crump if you make a mistake, you should man up and take credit for it. You just might earn some respect.
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Don't hold your breath

December 2 2010, 11:51 AM 

Roncar I would not ever count or bank on Mr. Doctor Crump ever admitting a mistake. I am not sure that his theology and soteriology would allow it.

Fred Whaley

"If you are in the parking lot and have still not quit arguing with the people on the porch, you haven't left the Church of Christ yet."

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Respect

December 3 2010, 12:02 AM 

I'm sure Roncar knows that he is free to bypass any thread or any post that makes him feel uncomfortable. If by chance a thread about spelling, grammar, and punctuation gets under his skin, then the solution is quite simple: avoid it. In so doing, there will be no more (or at least less) weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Roncar
(no login)

December 3 2010, 8:24 AM 

How sad it is, that a professional person would gage his success on how much he gets under one's skin.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

December 3 2010, 11:39 AM 

Actually, Roncar, I usually don't try to get under people's skin. I do express my utter amazement that what I write is so provocative that people let it get under their skin. The way some people are on this board now, I could simply say, "Good morning" to them and they would reply with something like, "Well, what kind of spiritual vomit is that, you CHUMP?"

Paranoid, emotionally insecure people wear their hearts on their sleeves and, hence, let others get under their skin. Now that is really sad.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Smiles are the Best

December 3 2010, 12:51 AM 

"All-out." happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

More Passive-Aggressive Behavior (Paranoia) (Inferiority Complex)

December 2 2010, 12:12 PM 

The continued passive-aggressive behavior has led to a victim-mentality which leads to a victor-mentality and the unbroken cycle repeats.

Mr. Doctor Crump you continue down the path of being aggressive with slander and insults and this not being a tantrum. Then you become passive and say that the points others make means they are venting and angry and throwing temper-tantrums (not sure about the spelling here so feel free to correct as I will or will not get mad) and so you play the victim of insults and slander from others. Then you claim victory by how you get under people's skin and how proud and without a sweat and you put down in whatever number of ways and are again aggressive. Then when held accountable you become passive and say that the points others make means they are venting and angry and throwing temper-tantrums and so then you play the victim of insults and slander from others. Then you again claim victory and are aggressive. Then you deny and accuse of others being wrong and angry and attacking you. Then you claim victory and attack again.

xd di mental klwo health adf tq psychological ue pmz examination yukkl

I think you are also paranoid about the whole doctor thing and have an inferiority complex.

If you are under my skin, am I black or white???????????????????????????????? happy.gif

Fred Whaley

"If you are in the parking lot and have still not quit arguing with the people on the porch, you haven't left the Church of Christ yet."

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Forget your title?

December 2 2010, 2:57 PM 

I'm not sure whether or not to accept or reject your psychoanalysis. You may not be qualified enough since you did not append your medical title to your name. "Dr. Whaley" or "Fred Whaley, MD, PhD" -- doesn't that sound good? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(no login)

Re: Venting Machine: Anger Emission Control

December 2 2010, 2:47 PM 

The last sunset was yesterday. And this is still going on?
[25] Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
[26] Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
[27] Neither give place to the devil.
[29] Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
[31] Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
[32] And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

December 2 2010, 10:12 PM 

Donnie, I believe this will become the most "popular" thread at CM, as long as it remains open.

Since I said I get under people's skin, Fred asked if he was black or white. Why limit the choices to those two races? Actually, once you get beneath the surface of the skin, respective body parts look pretty much alike between the different races and ethnic groups. For example, the blood of white folks looks just as red as that of blacks, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

"Mister Doctor": Although Fred probably thinks he's being cute and witty, it's interesting that in Germany, doctors are addressed as Herr Doktor, which literally means "Mister Doctor." Since I am of German and English descent, I must thank Fred for his "compliment," even if he gave it unwittingly. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Roncar
(no login)

December 3 2010, 12:44 PM 

Herr Doktor Crump, you are freaking me out now! You are talking literally under one's skin. I am sorry but what comes to mind is that infamous German Doctor by the name of Mengele. I'm out of here!

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

December 3 2010, 12:50 PM 

Bye, Roncar! happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter