Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Venting Machine: Anger Emission Control

November 30 2010 at 10:57 PM
Donnie Cruz  (Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 99.177.249.211

Venting Machine: Anger Emission Control -- Original Post: November 30 2010, 12:33 PM

Please ... this is a reminder: This forum is intended only for mature, adult Christians. We discuss religious or doctrinal questions and issues -- not personalities; not rumors about another person's private life or sin; not about trivial matters that have nothing to do with the contents of the thread or a post.

Special 'Den of Vipers' Thread for the Reviled or Slandered--'Getting to Know You'

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Fred Whaley
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Not sure of others but I am not angry just holding Mr. Crump accountable

November 30 2010, 11:08 PM 

Original Post: "Not sure of others but I am not angry just holding Mr. Crump accountable" November 30 2010, 4:24 PM

by Fred Whaley
(no login)

Oh, come on D.C.!! Mr. Crump wouldn't have much to say on here if it weren't for the things you are warning against AND THERE WOULDN'T BE MUCH ACTIVITY ON THIS PATHETIC SITE. D.C are you asking Mr. Crump to cease from pestering Dave? He has wasted much of his last several years on this site pestering young Dave instead of loving Dave and encouraging him to be a Christian and disciple of Jesus Christ. If this statement is addressed to me in any way then let it be known that EVERY time I have commented to or about Mr. Crump it is in response to Mr. Crump NOT discussing "a religious doctrine or matter" but only "trivial matters" to attack young Dave in "immature" ways. If I responded EVERY TIME Mr. Crump attacked Dave in an "IMMATERIAL" and/or "IMMATURE" way I would be responding almost every day of the week.

The unfortunate reality is that most of this site is a waste and that people INTERNATIONALLY reading the toxic ideas being promoted and churches and ministers being discussed unlovingly and unscripturally are not being led to the Bible or Jesus but to the abyss of the spiritual slums. This site is the pits. This site is the dumps. This site promotes Mr. Crump being a chump towards young Dave. This site promotes Mr. Crump straining gnats and swallowing camels. This site promotes Mr. Crump's "group whoop" poop. This site needs to repent for not teaching Jesus and the Bible accurately.

Folks I fully understand that Mr. Crump will have a defense instead of admitting any faults. I also understand the SPIRITUAL VOMIT on this site will continue. There is no need to be angry about this. It is also not necessary that we challenge such thoughts and ways and hold Mr. Crump accountable. D.C. will make it to heaven because of God's grace. But I'm not sure if there will be enough grace for Fred Whaley and Mr. Crump to make it. God is our foe as Christians. We are sinners in the hands of an angry God. Christians, including those who use instruments, or go to Winterfest in Gatlinburg, or those who happen to be different in any way are people on there way to hell according to God's Word (this site). I think Romans communicates this when it states "If God is for us, who can be against us?" and that "Nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus" and "There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."(all Romans 8 references)

My predication is that this site shall continue on the high road of bashing change agents and casting stones at them for many years. However, it will not stay on this gwammmmatical tangent much longer.

Fred Whaley

"If you are in the parking lot and have still not quit arguing with the people on the porch, you haven't left the Church of Christ yet."

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

You haven't left the church of Christ yet?

November 30 2010, 11:17 PM 

Original Post: "You haven't left the church of Christ yet?" November 30 2010, 5:37 PM

Donnie Cruz

Fred,

I gather from your "tagline" that you have already left the "Church of Christ" for another church. How old are you now, and when did your departure occur? You may have a point that there is no arguing within and among the denominational groups. There's no arguing among Jehovah's Witnesses, among the Seventh-Day Adventists, among the Mormons, among the Christian Scientists, and among others. Right!!! And that's good enough for you -- no arguing and debating. Right!!! Besides, they all teach Christ and God's love. Right!!! Therefore, it makes no difference what gospel is preached. Right, again!!!! Because your loving change agents operating in the brotherhood are all for ecumenism, Community Church-ism ... and they go along with "the winds of change blowing wild and free."

At this rate, your prediction may be accurate -- that the New Testament church that Christ established may be be extinct soon [although I'm convinced that the kingdom of Christ shall stand forever].

A member of the church or a congregation has one of two options: either (1) expose the "Acts and Teachings of the New Apostles [a.k.a. 'Change Agents']" or (2) allow the "Change Agents" to bash, pervert, intrude upon, divide and destroy the church.

No, thanks, this site will continue to expose the acts and teachings of the "Change Agents."

Respond to this message   
Sonny
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: You haven't left the church of Christ yet?

November 30 2010, 11:21 PM 

Original Post: Re: You haven't left the church of Christ yet? November 30 2010, 9:35 PM

Sonny
(no login)

Brother Fred, perhaps you laid it on a little too strong. It is obvious Brother Cruz did not have a bucket to put that in as he did not address any of your points but just your "tagline".

I gather from Brother Fred that he is C of C as he has made statements like "this Church of Christ boy" and taking his grandchildren to Winterfest and all. Nevertheless, he can speak for himself, but Brother Cruz your of the C of C segment that condemns everyone in the church because of any diversity whatsoever. Forget people in other Christian groups, you even think immersed believers at Madison with whom you disagree on any issue are to be marked and criticized. It isn't just IM or praise teams or women's role, but anything that goes NOT against Scripture but tradition. For example, the Bible does not specify numbers of song leaders or worship leaders and yet you say one up front is Scriptural but not say four. In your mind clapping with a song is a perversion of the gospel. Using the NIV is a perversion of the gospel. Having puppets in a children's class is entertainment and a perversion of the gospel. Skits in a VBS is a perversion of the gospel. Crayons is entertaining the children and a perversion of the gospel. Winterfest is a perversion of the gospel. Church camp is a perversion of the gospel. Believing in the trinity is a perversion of the gospel. etc. etc. etc. (We in the C of C would and have never mistaken dogma for doctrine.)

AND

that all of these and many other things causes a person to fall outside of God's grace. If there is grace for tax collectors, drunkards and adulterers, there is grace available for the mistaken, whether that is the one who is mistaken and IM is actually wrong or the one who thinks acappella is the only acceptable way is actually wrong, etc etc etc.

I made an observation about a month ago that I mentioned you providing insight on that was dodged. My experience in the C of C is that people teach and practice grace towards those who have lifestyle sins, but not those who have doctrinal sins (in their mind).

-Sonny

Respond to this message   
Sonny
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Sonny correcting himself

November 30 2010, 11:26 PM 

Original Post: "Sonny correcting himself" November 30 2010, 9:44 PM

Sonny
(no login)

"Brother Cruz your of the C of C segment" should actually read "Brother Cruz you're of the C of C segment" happy.gif

-Sonny

Respond to this message   
Dave
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

H.A.H.A

November 30 2010, 11:33 PM 

Original: H.A.H.A November 30 2010, 10:43 PM

Dave
(no login)

William Crump said....
"Dave is quite predictable. I know a mother who informed her daughter that her breath smelled bad. The daughter quickly shot back, "Well, yours does too!" The angered daughter's reaction was to try to turn the tables on the mother. Dave does the same thing in principle. He's been informed by more than one person here that his posts are often laced with slander, sarcasm, and insults. Yet Dave becomes angry and tries to turn the tables by replying in effect, "Well, yours do too!""

William, I am going to give some more of my predictable behavior......when you tell someone, online, and someone you've never met in person, that they are full of H.A.H.A. (halitosis and hot air), where does that fit in with anything that you espoused up above? It's like the man speaking just to hear himself speak.
What you did was hurl slander and insults....what you continue to accuse others of. It had nothing to do with the mother and daughter exchange....because the mother was telling the daughter she had bad breathe because it actually smelled bad, not to be argumentative. Yours was just pure bitter slander.
"Well yours do too".....just doesn't fit.
That is why you have been accused of being a narcissist. A narcissist can't come to grips with his foul behavior, because in the mind of a narcissist they have make sure that even their mistakes aren't mistakes.
You slander others and will not admit it. Classic case William. Classic case.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: H.A.H.A

December 1 2010, 12:08 AM 

Another of Dave's typical tantrums. Quite amusing, most entertaining, and perfect for this Venting Machine thread! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

HAAH, not HAHA

December 1 2010, 9:49 AM 

Well, if Dave is going to keep dredging up an acronym from an old FaithSite post (because it sticks in his craw), Dave should at least spell the acronym correctly. You would think that as many times as Dave has referred to the acronym in his previous posts at CM, he would spell it correctly every time, but I guess not. If Dave is worked up and foaming, his spelling is sometimes way out in left field, like the time at FaithSite, when he spelled "epitome" as "epitamy." I suppose we can't really fault "young Dave" (Fred's term) too much for that, except to give him yet another dictionary and say, "Keep trying, young man!" Now to business.

Dave most recently spelled the acronym as HAHA (halitosis and hot air). The original spelling of the acronym at FaithSite was HAAH (hot air and halitosis). I would appreciate it if Dave would place the words in the acronym in their correct order. This will lead to the correct spelling of the acronym as HAAH.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Not sure of others but I am not angry just holding Mr. Crump accountable

November 30 2010, 11:36 PM 

Original Post: "Re: Not sure of others but I am not angry just holding Mr. Crump accountable" November 30 2010, 11:20 PM

Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

I'm afraid Fred's choice of colorful phrases such as "spiritual vomit" and his persistent use of "chump" to describe those with whom he disagrees do little to promote the love of Jesus and the Gospel. Perhaps Fred should read the thread titled "Christ's Requirements for Salvation" by yours truly, which is straight, Biblical Truth. But to those who despise the teachings of Christ, those requirements are "spiritual vomit."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Venom

November 30 2010, 11:54 PM 

It's better to have bad breath than no breath at all!

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Re: Venom

December 1 2010, 10:23 AM 

happy.gif Sonny said I may have "laid it on too strong" as D.C. did not "have a bucket to put that in". happy.gif

No D.C. didn't. And yes I still worship with the Church of Christ. I did attend the Gaither concert a few weeks ago in Chattanooga. I guess I am with the majority of open-minded Christians in the Church of Christ not the minority of narrow-minded who would argue about and dissect anything in the parking lot after worship or Bible class no matter how small and irrelevant. Jesus warns (woe to you...) the Pharisees of straining gnats and swallowing camels because such a practice habit and religion is toxic.

Fred Whaley

"If you are in the parking lot and have still not quit arguing with the people on the porch, you haven't left the Church of Christ yet."

Respond to this message   
Roncar
(no login)

December 1 2010, 11:01 AM 

["Christ's Requirements for Salvation" by yours truly]

Dr. Crump that kinda says it all! Just a man made checklist.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Christ's Requirements for Salvation

December 1 2010, 12:01 PM 

So I gather than Roncar either hasn't read the lead post in the thread titled "Christ's Requirements for Salvation" or he doesn't subscribe to the requirements that Christ gave in the New Testament. That, indeed, kinda says it all.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Christ's Requirements for Salvation

December 1 2010, 1:01 PM 

Since Roncar evidently implies that he has a problem with putting Christ's requirements for salvation into a list, maybe Roncar should go to the thread that is devoted to this topic and pursue the following questions:

1. Are the requirements themselves man-made or is the list man-made?

2. If Christ's requirements are not man-made, does putting them into a list invalidate them and if so, why and how?

3. Should people follow those requirements if they hope to be saved, or can they be saved by not obeying what Christ requires?

4. Is there any condition or event that would make bogus Christ's requirements for salvation?

Such a discussion would not be suitable in this current thread, which is devoted to hostilities.

Respond to this message   
Roncar
(no login)

Re: Christ's Requirements for Salvation

December 1 2010, 1:40 PM 

Dr. Crump, I am sure you write a great essay, but I prefer the spin-free version, which is God's Holy Word, The Bible. Yes, yes indeed.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

December 1 2010, 11:24 AM 

If a person lists his name as "Dr." so-and-so, yet people persist in addressing him as "Mr.," those people either don't know the difference between "Mr." and "Dr.," or they deliberately use "Mr." to be offensive. I have the feeling that with Fred, the latter case applies.

When I began college, my freshman class schedule listed the teacher of one of my courses as "Johnston" (no title given). As I walked down the hall, I passed a man and asked him where the lecture room was. The man told me and I asked him if he was "Mr. Johnston." The man identified himself and corrected me at the same time by saying "Dr. Johnston." He definitely emphasized "Dr." I apologized immediately and Dr. Johnston forgave that slip, since I was new to campus and didn't know any better. After all, not every college teacher has a PhD., yet those who do are properly addressed as "Dr.," not "Mr." Likewise, medical doctors are properly addressed as "Dr.," not "Mr."

By now, Fred should know better. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Roncar
(no login)

December 1 2010, 11:53 AM 

Dr. Crump, when you were posting at FS, your name was believeonhim (BOH). Why did you not use "Dr. Crump" for your name?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

December 1 2010, 1:09 PM 

When I first joined FaithSite, I did use "Dr. Bill Crump." Then when we conservatives returned after the liberals globally banned us, I discovered that the FaithSite system would not let me use my original user name, so I had to go by something else. I chose BOH, yet everyone still knew who I was.

Respond to this message   
Roncar
(no login)

December 1 2010, 2:57 PM 

Dr. Crump, were you banned for "Conduct unbecoming of a Liberal" or "Conduct unbecoming of a Christian"? Be careful, I know the answer.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

December 1 2010, 4:27 PM 

Well, despite what Roncar may have heard, or what bias he may have, the liberal moderators globally banned all the conservatives at FaithSite, because we conservatives proclaimed Biblical Truth, and the moderators despised that. But we conservatives persevered and returned; eventually, the liberal moderators fled, and FaithSite became an open board. The enraged liberals launched their smear tactics, insults, and hate at the conservatives at an unprecedented rate, such that those who operated the board finally decided to pull the plug on the whole mess. Today, some of the liberals like Dave still long to return to FaithSite and bash us conservatives with no fear of being censored.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter