Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Yep ... Yep

December 21 2010, 11:04 PM 

Ken,

You said it well: "you guys are driving me into my third childhood."

I say: "these guys are driving me into my fourth childhood."

I think not only that "the CHANGE AGENTS are coming!!!"

"The Change Agents Have Arrived!!!"

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

If it Works For You Donnie

December 28 2010, 6:00 PM 

4 childhoods....wow. Most people get to see only 2.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Again and Again

January 10 2011, 7:37 AM 

I had said before in an earlier post "Is my breath really that bad? Come smell my breath again William and tell me!"

Regarding that post William Crump said and has finally admitted to his slandering others by saying "Regarding HAAH, I gather that Dave is unable to recognize a metaphor when he sees one."

When William Crump made the assertion that someone is full of H.A.A.H (hot air and halitosis) and deem it to be only a metaphor (since he never has smelled my breath), then the metaphor is a slander. It can be taken no other way.

William, even a criminal is smart enough to keep his mouth shut sometimes to keep from self-incrimination.

Look close here for grammatical errors William.
Man, you certainly need something.....anything here.
Don't give up William. Don't you dare give up. Think hard! Think real hard!!! You didn't get that hard-hearted and rotten by rolling over to someone who merely proved that you are just a plain ole hypocrite and liar. Facts, proof and truth never stopped you before. Think hard man!!!
Come on!!!

Hey Donnie, be a real man and put this at the bottom....make this the last post.....like it should be.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Again and Again

January 10 2011, 12:01 PM 

If Dave wants his posts to be the "last" ones at the bottom (to give the false impression that he always has the "last word"), then all Dave has to do is respond to the initial post in any thread. The system automatically places those responses at the bottom. Didn't Dave know that? Is he having trouble finding his posts and therefore wants them at the bottom? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
David Gustafson
(Login DavidGustafson)

The legalistic patternists are here!!!

March 2 2011, 3:29 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Legalism Defined

March 2 2011, 3:45 PM 

Li'l David play on yo harp and no one cares: This site is about those duped by the NACC to lie, cheat and steal the church houses of widows so they can--as boasted--turn it into a "theater for holy entertainment."

A legalist or sectarian is one who IMPOSE instruments into a happy congregation because they BELIEVE that "their" god can be appeased or even brought into a climax with the worshipers. This is the VINEYARD or a.k.a wineskins creed.

A LAW is Callicles boldly applies the word nomos, which so far has been used in the sense of man-made law or convention, in its widest sense of general rule or principle.

There is no Law of music in the Law of Moses or the Testimony of Christ: the Levites made NOISE during the NOT-commanded animal slaughter. Modern musical idolaters use as their PATTERNISM the sacrificial noise makers who worshipped the starry host.

All recorded church fathers and founders of denominations knew that INSTRUMENTS were the mark God used to identify those who wanted to silence the voice of God.

Nomos or Legalism was dedicated to teaching the Laws of Apollo or the Abaddon or Apollyon in the book of Revelation.

A musical instrument is a MACHINE for doing hard work mostly in making war or creating the mental derangement in religious rituals. Christ died to SILENCE the laded burdens (songs) and give us REST from religious rituals which means LEGALISM

Nomos: II. melody, strain, oida d' ornichôn nomôs pantôn Alcm.67 ; n. hippios Pi.O. 1.101 ; Apollôn hageito pantoiôn n. Id.N.5.25; n. polemikoi Th.5.69 ; epêlalaxan Arai ton oxun n. A.Th.952 (lyr.); krektoi n. S.Fr. 463 , cf. AP9.584: metaph., tous Haidou

.....Pindar, Odes 5. The most beautiful chorus of Muses sang gladly for the Aeacids on Mt. Pelion, and among them Apollo, sweeping the seven-tongued lyre with a golden plectrum, [25][25] led all types of strains. And the Muses began with a prelude to Zeus, then sang first of divine Thetis and of Peleus; how Hippolyte, the opulent daughter of Cretheus, wanted to trap him with deceit

2. esp. a type of early melody created by Terpander for the lyre as an accompaniment to Epic texts, n. orthios Hdt.1.24 ; n. Boiôtios S.Fr.966 ; n. kitharôidikoi Ar.Ra.1282 , cf. Pl.Lg.700d, Arist.Po.1447b26, Pr.918b13, etc.; also for the flute, n. aulôidikos Plu.2.1132d ; without sung text, n. aulêtikos ib.1133d, cf. 138b, Poll.4.79; later, composition including both words and melody

.....[40] The fortune that is born along with a man decides in every deed. And you, Euthymenes from Aegina, have twice fallen into the arms of Victory and attained embroidered hymns.

Psauô humnos, Mousa 1 [*maô]

I. the Muse, in pl. the Muses, goddesses of song, music, poetry, dancing, the drama, and all fine arts, Hom.: the names of the nine were Clio, Euterpe, Thalia, Melpomene, Terpsichore, Erato, Polymnia or Polyhymnia, Urania, and Calliope, Hes.,

No one works HARDER in learing, rehearsing and PLAYING machines in the most ancient superstition that PRAISE SINGING could somehow influence a SPIRIT God Who can only be worshiped in OUR spirit.

You CANNOT worship God with human hands: raising, flinging, clapping or pickiung a guitar which the PSALLO word outlaws.

THOSE WHO IMPOSE SOME ACT OF WORSHIP ARE THE ONLY LEGALISTS AND SECTARIANS.

LOOK and find anyone doing BODY WORSHIP and you have found your legalist.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: The legalistic patternists are here!!!

March 3 2011, 10:56 AM 

David evidently manifests perseveration...just as Dave does. wink.gif

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter