Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WANTED - DEAD or ***** - all "change agents"

January 6 2011 at 1:05 PM
N.J. Gold  (Login NJGold)
from IP address 172.163.28.239

Colossians 1:16, King James Biblehttp://bible.cc/colossians/1-16.htm

For by him were all things created,
that are in heaven,
and that are in earth,
visible and invisible,
whether [they be] thrones,
or dominions,
or principalities,
or powers:
all things were created by him, and for him:

... Get It?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Roncar
(no login)

Re: WANTED - DEAD or ***** - all "change agents"

January 6 2011, 9:09 PM 

I am not sure that I am getting it. Please explain for me. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Huh???

January 7 2011, 12:54 PM 

I'm with Roncar.
Take your time......take a big breath, and then try to elaborate a bit.
Better yet? Tell me about what college team you pull for, and why. Maybe we could make more sense of that.

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Re: Huh???

January 23 2011, 3:14 PM 

Fred does not get it. Please elaborate.

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

20 days of no show and no reply

January 26 2011, 4:46 PM 

Where is N.J.? sad.gif

N.J. is wanted.............alive.................to elaborate on his confusing message from Scripture. happy.gif

N.J. needs to be cautious about being a change agent or a --confusing agent-- of Scripture. sad.gif

Has N.J. gone affray? happy.gif

N.J. Gold WANTED --alive--

Fred Whaley

Post Script: I noticed the grammar section was unlocked and reopened. Concerned Members is providing more wholesome AND FREE happy.gif Christian education and entertainment!

Starring........the beloved.......Doctor Crump........Co-starring.......old man Fred......other participants.......Rocnar.....Dave......Racnor......and your host........Donnie Cruz!!!

Wee need to speak the truth in luv! Fred luvs Winterfest? Fred luvs N.J... Fred luvs change agents! Fred luvs Dr. Crump. Fred luvs Jesus. Fred hats nobody. . .

This is my contwibution to my fwiend's aspiwations to see the gwammar section have over 300 messages. This should give my friend (Dr. C) plenty to work on and stay busy. While this will feed his ego and increase his feelings of superiority - it will also keep him preoccupied with something other than sharing toxic religious beliefs that strain gnats and swallow camels.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: 20 days of no show and no reply

January 26 2011, 11:43 PM 

It looks like it's time for Fred to move on. He's fixated on Elmer Fudd.

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Re: 20 days of no show and no reply

January 28 2011, 11:38 AM 

We are all fixed on something. Dr. C can be fixed on grammatical matters and Fred can be fixed on Elmer Fudd.

The doctor appawently wants supewior authowity to choose and contwol when Fwed moves on. Fwed was only being fwiendly and thwowing him a gwammatical bone to chew.

FrEd WhaLeY

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

A.P.B. (All Points Bulletin) for N.J.

February 2 2011, 3:47 PM 

Has anyone heard from N.J.?

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: A.P.B. (All Points Bulletin) for N.J.

February 3 2011, 12:04 AM 

Fred,

Maybe, N.J. wants "change agents" infiltrating and subverting peaceful congregations of the church to admit that "musical instruments" were/are CREATED by Him and that these musical objects and devices are to participate in the assembly of saints.

Say something, Fred, i.e., about doctrinal matters -- not about personalities.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

And the Change Agents Begat Other Change Agents

February 7 2011, 4:11 AM 

N.J., great title!!! It certainly makes one seriously think about the change agents in the brotherhood. Just think of those who would like to know your whereabouts.

No, of course, not; we do not want them dead. We want them alive. That will give us a chance to examine their genealogy:
And there were Robert Schuller and the Crystal Cathedral, Bill Hybels and the Willow Creek Association of Community Churches, Rick Warren and the Saddleback Community Church -- and their religious philosophers and "purpose-driven" church growth schemes.

And the Church Movers begat many other independent Baptist Churches and their pastors including Jerry Falwell. And the Movers begat many other denominational churches (Presbyterian, Methodist, etc.).

And the Community Church Movement begat Max Lucado and the Oak Hills Church (dropped the name "f Christ"), Rick Atchley and the Richland Hills Church of Christ (with its name recently changed), Rubel Shelly and the New Wineskins. And the CCM begat other [would-like-to-be] "pastors" of mega and other large congregations of the church of Christ -- Leroy Garret, John Mark Hicks, Joe Beam, Al Maxey. John York, Mike Cope, Ronnie Norman, Jay Guin, and others.

And it came to pass that they all became Community Churches.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Re: And the Change Agents Begat Other Change Agents

February 8 2011, 12:50 AM 

And the Community Church Movement begat Max Lucado and the Oak Hills Church (dropped the name "f Christ")

Donnie, hurry and use your edit function before Dr. Crump finds this error! You know he is an unbiased kind of guy! LOL!

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: And the Change Agents Begat Other Change Agents

February 8 2011, 1:16 AM 

Rocnar,

I knew about it. It was a keyboard malfunction -- blame it on the sticky dessert. LOL.

It's really not a misspelled word, not a grammatical error, not a punctuation mistake. Right? happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

A Definition for You

February 7 2011, 9:42 AM 

Donnie, noticed where you said....."Say something, Fred, i.e., about doctrinal matters -- not about personalities."

Yet, you put down your elders, and other brothers day in and day out. You are not concentrating on their actions, but their personalities.

Merriam-Webster
Hypocrite
: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Donnie, you fit the bill, whether you admit it or not.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: A Definition for You

February 7 2011, 11:47 PM 

Dave puts down his brothers in Christ day in and day out by hurling sarcasm and insults at those with whom he disagrees. Then Dave talks about their lack of "love." He won't admit it, but Dave does exactly what he accuses others of doing. Sarcasm and insults hurled in anger are not manifestations of "love." Obviously, Dave is the real hypocrite here.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

You Are Learning More and More: About the Change Agents!

February 8 2011, 12:31 AM 

Dave,

I gather that you are learning more and more about the "Change Agents." How so? Because you spend little or no time to refute what I present to the viewers regarding the change agents operating in the brotherhood. Time and time again, I can only accept your silence that is deafening. For example, I had presented (just preceding your post above) a simple message concerning the "genealogy" of the apostles of the Contemporary Change Movement -- the Schullers, the Hybels, the Warrens, et al. Plus, the Lucados, the Shellys, the Atchleys of the CCM-transformed [former] congregations of the church of Christ.

You did not comment about the contemporary money changers.

Instead, you concentrated on another character named Fred whom I was encouraging to discuss doctrinal matters rather than personalities. And you even offered to give me a definition of the often misused, abused and misapplied expression: "hypocrite." Totally unrelated to the subject at hand.

I do not put down the elders. But I have and do question their (the elders') wrong decisions that cause brethren to be alienated and to seek fellowship somewhere else or that cause division in the congregation they're supposed to lead. I do not discuss the personal lives of the change agents -- only their distorted teachings and beliefs they have quickly learned from their denominational neighbors.

No, I do not "fit the bill" you ideated.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Jesus Was A Change Agent ?

February 17 2011, 8:18 PM 

After much thought, I believe that in his own twisted way, Mr. N.J. Gold is trying to say "Jesus was a Change Agent".

Many believe that Jesus was the "Ultimate Change Agent".

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jesus didn't CHANGE anything: He uttertly destroyed the same evil of our day.

February 17 2011, 10:38 PM 

Christ in the PROPHETS denied the false charge that He was a wretched CHANGE AGENT. Shame.

Christ ordained the assembly in the wilderness and NEVER CHANGED. He did not CHANGE the Scribes and Pharisees which He defined as Parasites and Robbers who PERFORMED as mercinary preachers, singers and instrument players. Of the tiny remnant who obeyed the PROPHECY in the Prophets and were baptized were saved. Of the REBELS who refused to obey--the speakers, singers and instrument players--a million were burned up in Topheth along with their harps and harpists just as prophesied.

For I am the Lord, I CHANGE NOT; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Malachi 3:6

BEHOLD, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts. Malachi 3:1

But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth?
......for he is like a refiners fire, and like fullers soap: Malachi 3:2

This is the baptism of WIND and of FIRE people lust for.

And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and

......he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver,
......that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness. Malachi 3:3

Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years. Malachi 3:4
And I will come near to you to judgment;
......and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers,
......and against the adulterers,
......and against false swearers, Malachi 3:5a

and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts. Malachi 3:5b

WHAT IS A SORCERER? John in Revelation 18 said the sorcerers were the speakers, singers and instrument players?

......Eos , tos, o(,A. sorcerer, wizard, Phoronis 2, Hdt.2.33,4.105, Pl.R. 380d, Phld.Ir.p.29 W.;
......g. epdos Ludias apo khthonos E.Ba.234, cf. Hipp.1038; prob. f.l. for bosi Hdt.7.191.

Sorcerers are the BURDEN LADERS Jesus died to silence:

......Epd-os , on, epad
......A. singing to or over, using songs or charms to heal wounds, epdoi muthoi Pl.Lg.903b.
......b. Subst., enchanter, e. kai gos E.Hipp. 1038 (but gos e. Ba.234): c. gen., a charm for or against,
......2. epdos, ho, verse or passage returning at intervals, in Alcaics and Sapphics, D.H.Comp.19 ; chorus, burden, refrain

......Epôidos [epaidô] I.singing to or over: as Subst. an enchanter, Eur.: c. gen. acting as a charm for or against, Aesch., Plat. 2.sung or said after, morphês epôidonc alled after this form,

......II. in metre, epôidos, ho, a verse or passage returning at intervals, a chorus, burden, refrain, as in Theocr.
For I am the Lord, I CHANGE NOT I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Malachi 3:6

As prophesied in Isaiah 30 the ENEMIES of God were driven into hell which was prepared for them: they played wind, string and percussion instruments": The same ones Lucifer--the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden: the serpent.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 67.142.130.48 on Feb 17, 2011 10:45 PM

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Re: Jesus didn't CHANGE anything: He uttertly destroyed the same evil of our day.

February 19 2011, 10:14 AM 

Ken, Jesus CHANGED my heart and my way of living. I became a new creature. Can you relate to that?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

But today's "change agent" is incapable of utterly destroying today's evil

February 19 2011, 11:28 AM 

Rocnar, there is no comparison between the "change agents" operating in the brotherhood and Jesus Christ our Savior. Christ established His church that the change agents are tampering with.

Christ would never cause confusion and division in the church He established.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: But today's "change agent" is incapable of utterly destroying today's evil

February 19 2011, 3:01 PM 

"For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints" (1 Cor. 14:33 KJV).

"Let all things be done decently and in order" (1 Cor. 14:40 KJV).

Given these verses, the change agents swarming in the postmodern church today are the very antitheses of God, for they wreak havoc, confusion, and chaos. The idea that today's change agents could ever be comparable to Christ in His day is an abominable insult to Christ.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter