Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Cut off handclappers hands / cut off instrumental players hands

January 14 2011, 11:04 PM 

It's been said that if you post an asinine message, you deserve an asinine response. To Sonny's message about cutting off hands that clap, I respond with this: I gather that Sonny will be now be known as "stubby." happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Sonny
(no login)

I truly AM laughing.

January 14 2011, 11:58 PM 

LOL happy.gifhappy.gif

BTW, there is a grammar error in your response. See if you can find it. We will not cut off your finger for the typo. You can remain Dr. Crump.

-Stubby

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: I truly AM laughing.

January 15 2011, 12:30 AM 

Dr. Crump was being "liberal" ... with words. Temporarily. happy.gifsad.gif

Not that Dr. Crump is a liberal. But that's a good example of the liberal mind using a liberal method of teaching God's "truth." The liberal "change agent" has acquired so much (i.e., excessively) of what his denominational neighbors teach. If interested in knowing some of these denom. beliefs and teachings, let me know.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: I truly AM laughing.

January 15 2011, 8:43 AM 

To give an asinine response to Sonny's asinine post, it is only fitting that some of the wording of that response should also be asinine. As I said, "I gather that Sonny will be now be known as 'stubby.'" Now that's funny! happy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Who's Laughing Now?

January 15 2011, 1:23 PM 

Sonny may not want to laugh, because he wrote, "BTW, there is a grammar error in your response."

Actually, there is an error in Sonny's sentence. Can he find it? See the thread entitled "Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation" for details. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Missed it.

January 14 2011, 11:39 PM 

Paul said NOTHING about teaching Christ and Him Crucified. Why do all of the preachers believe that?

If they were not lying they would preach that Christ was crucified and sit down decently as Jesus did in the synagogue.

Paul said that he determined to KNOW a crucified Christ. Here is the PATTERNISM which you cannot practice in the pulpit.

2Cor. 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
2Cor. 6:5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
2Cor. 6:6 By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
2Cor. 6:7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
2Cor. 6:8 By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
2Cor. 6:9 As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
2Cor. 6:10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
2Cor. 6:11 O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.
2Cor. 6:12 Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.
2Cor. 6:13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.
2Cor. 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2Cor. 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Cor. 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Cor. 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Cor. 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Choices Choices

January 19 2011, 9:26 AM 

Ken made the assumption of "Paul said NOTHING about teaching Christ and Him Crucified. Why do all of the preachers believe that?"

Ken, maybe they believe that because that is what YOUR Bible says.....

1 Corinthians 2
2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

The choice again.....is to be believe what Ken says, or what the Bible says to be true.

A lot of us, including me, will choose the Word of God.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Calling Dr. Crump!

January 20 2011, 10:02 PM 

Dr. Crump could you tell us whether PREACH means KNOW?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

"Preach"

January 20 2011, 10:33 PM 

According to dictionary.com, "preach" means:

verb (used with object)
1. to proclaim or make known by sermon (the gospel, good tidings, etc.).
2. to deliver (a sermon).
3. to advocate or inculcate (religious or moral truth, right conduct, etc.) in speech or writing.

verb (used without object)
4. to deliver a sermon.
5. to give earnest advice, as on religious or moral subjects or the like.
6. to do this in an obtrusive or tedious way.

You could say that if you know the truth about something, you preach that truth.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

That Thing On Your Shoulders Has a Brain.....Use It!

January 21 2011, 12:07 AM 

1 Corinthians 2
2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Paul ALWAYS preached what he KNEW to be right. Christ and him crucified was what Paul ALWAYS preached about. Don't be lame Ken.

Respond to this message   

rabbi Ben
(Login UnOrthodoxRabbi)

I enjoyed your post. Toda raba (Thank you very much)

January 24 2011, 5:20 AM 

I would simply like to add this verse to your collection:

Kakatuv (It is written):

Joshua 24:15, And if it seem evil unto you to serve YHWH, choose you this day whom ye will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve YHWH.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Trash In....Trash Out

January 21 2011, 12:18 AM 

One thing about it William.....even though it is vul language definitely not used by Christians, you have to admit.....it's a legitimate word.

William Crump.....checked an unabridged Webster's dictionary from 1961 for 'well-worded,' and there is no mention, under 'word,' under 'well,' or by itself.

Case closed. It seems to have caught on like your vulgar word. I bet you and the staff at the hospital had some colorful conversations with a trash mouth like yours.

Matthew 15
19 For out of the heart come evil thoughtsmurder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Trash In....Trash Out

January 21 2011, 8:57 AM 

It seems that Dave is out of control. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Fred's message was altered from gwammar _az_ (for nazi) to an underlined az

January 23 2011, 3:08 PM 

I see that the grammar messages have been locked. I do not know where to place this but wanted to say to Mr. Crump based on his accusations there - I would NEVER call you an "a" I assure you. I thought when the message had the az underlined that someone might not understand it at that point but it did not register with me even then that it may be read as "a" BUT I CAN SEE HOW ONE WOULD AND COULD. You may not admit you are a grammar nazi but either way I was not trying to be vulgar. I confess to using "chump" and "panzy" (pansy).

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Fred's message was altered from gwammar _az_ (for nazi) to an underlined az

January 23 2011, 6:02 PM 

So Fred says he would never call me an "ass" (donkey), but he definitely would use epithets like "chump," "panzy" [sic], "spiritual vomit," and "grammar nazi." Whether a person describes someone as an ass or a grammar nazi, it really makes no difference. Those epithets and others like them are used to belittle, revile, and smear. People who routinely use them for such purposes are mean-spirited. It's as simple as that.

Since the spelling thread is locked and since this subject has nothing to do with the current thread, let all further comments be dumped into a new thread.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

He Needs Help

January 23 2011, 11:43 PM 

Fred,
It is just William Crump being Crump. Instead of him admitting that he is wrong, again, he wants to drown. Let him drown....again. He wants to insinuate that the vulgar word that he used in "smarta__"is now only a reference to an animal (donkey--notice that he doesn't even want to flirt with using the animal jackass, now it is a donkey). The word is vulgar yesterday, today, and will be tomorrow, no matter how what kind of putrid light he tries to shine on it. He does what he accuses others of. Narcissistic tendencies indeed.
Trash in.....trash out.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The "Den of Vipers" Is Open

January 24 2011, 3:16 AM 

Someone was "just wondering":

How about locking this thread up too?
How about locking up all of them?
How about locking down the entire website?

No, certainly not the entire website.
No, certainly not all the threads.
No, certainly not this thread.

Please do not waste your time posting messages similar to the last few above. If you wish, such messages -- totally unrelated to the topic or thread being discussed -- may be published there at the:

Special 'Den of Vipers' Thread for the Reviled or Slandered--'Getting to Know You'

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

YeeHaw

January 24 2011, 3:03 PM 

Whatever you say Chief!

Respond to this message   

rabbi Ben
(Login UnOrthodoxRabbi)

May I offer a small observation ?

January 24 2011, 5:05 AM 

I am what would be considered by your people a former Modern Pharisee.

In other words, I was a man who practiced Orthodox Judah-ism.

I was even trained to be what Jews would call a "rabbi".

I'm not 100% sure I should even be in here. I observed we have something in common.

When I first read your original message, I thought you all were referring to how the Liberal AKA Reform "Jews" practice Judah-ism. Reading on, I soon found I was mistaken.

My question to you all and all who subscribe to the beliefs in this website, is this: What solution/s have you come up with to deal with especially when it comes to music and/or music worship teams ?

I have only one. Separation.

Kakatuv (It is written): Joshua 24:15, And if it seem evil unto you to serve YHWH, choose you this day whom ye will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve YHWH.

Shalom.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter