Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Deja vu

April 27 2011, 10:33 PM 

He formerly played the anagram game (Rocnar, Roncar, Rancor). Now assuming the name of "Rocky," he's playing a new game, the alliterative name game. Giving your real first and last names does not guarantee maturity, but it's a move in the right direction. Playing name games and hiding behind the name of a movie title does little to convince us that you are mature.

When you become more mature, "Rocky," let us know. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

Re: Deja vu

April 28 2011, 11:52 AM 

Dr. Crump, perhaps as a sign of good faith and maturity, you can tell us more about your unusual (bizarre) alias "Cootum"?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Then invasion of the soul snatchers

April 26 2011, 6:38 PM 

It is amazing how many young men are out there cutting down the church which gives them an unlawful dole for an unlawful and destructive role.

They take advantage of the blogs etc and spread their venum and are quite able to prevent you from telling them that "the kings have no clothes." Even at graduate schools it seems that they have missed Bible reading 101a.

Jay Guin, Matt Dabbs and the PROGRESSIVE churches of Christ love Danny Corbitt's book which I have reviewed. Here is a sample from Matt Dabb's censored blog:

http://www.piney.com/Danny.Corbitt.Matt.Dabbs.Ripening.Issues.html

No one was so simple minded as to have missed the universal connection between music and making the lambs dumb before the slaughter.

-Xenophon, Socrates, Symposium 2
Habakkuk knew that the superstitious really believed that the musical sounds were the "voice of demons" living inside of the instrument: that is why the Catholics BAPTIZED bells, books, candles and pipe organs.

When the tables had been removed and the guests had poured a libation and sung a hymn, there entered a man from Syracuse, to give them an evening's merriment. He had with him a fine flute-girl, a dancing-girlone of those skilled in acrobatic tricks,and a very handsome boy, who was expert at playing the cither and at dancing; the Syracusan made money by exhibiting their performances as a spectacle

[2] They now played for the assemblage, the flute-girl on the flute, the boy on the cither; and it was agreed that both furnished capital amusement. Thereupon Socrates remarked: On my word, Callias, you are giving us a perfect dinner; for not only have you set before us a feast that is above criticism, but you are also offering us very delightful sights and sounds.

Xen. Sym. 3 After this the boy, attuning his lyre to the flute, played and sang,
......and won the applause of all; and brought from Charmides the remark,
......It seems to me, gentlemen, that, as Socrates said of the wine,
......so this blending of the young people's beauty and of the notes of the music
......lulls one's griefs to sleep and awakens the goddess of Love.

Sure, it is raw lust they use to attract the "bipolars"

This may be the Love we keep hearing about. However, Paul warned:

Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise,
......but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk [methun] with wine, wherein is excess;
......but be filled with the Spirit; (The Word of Christ Col 3:16; John 6:63)
Eph. 5:19 Speaking to yourselves
......\ in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
..........\ singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Eph. 5:20 Giving thanks [praying] always for all things
......UNTO God and the Father
......in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Kat-aule ,A. charm by flute-playing, tinos Pl.Lg.790e, cf. R.411a; tina Alciphr.2.1: metaph., se . . -s phob I will flute to you on a ghastly flute, E.HF871 (troch.):Pass., of persons, methun kai katauloumenos drinking wine to the strains of the flute, Pl.R.561c; k. pros khelnidos psophon to be played to on the flute with lyre accompaniment,

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

A Good Thing!

April 27 2011, 1:57 PM 

Hey Rocky,
I guess this means that William Crump doesn't want to be your friend. Feel good about this Rocky.
God answer prayers by saying no sometimes. Having friends that will stab you in the back is not having a friend after all, but an enemy instead.

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Re: A Good Thing!

April 28 2011, 8:00 AM 

Doctor Billy Chump pesters Dave and pesters Rocky. Someone must hold this kid Billy accountable! Fred !! is here !! to save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget ladies that this Sunday (May 1st) will be our church's first to have an instrumental worship service. Don't let that get under your skin ole pal.

Of course, old man Fred will still be attending the early service, not because of no instruments, but because this is when Fred attends. happy.gif

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

April 29 2011, 1:20 PM 

Fred praises his church for having a new, instrumental service, yet he chooses to attend the a cappella service instead. That's like the politician who strongly supports public schools but who makes certain that his own kids attend only private schools.

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

April 29 2011, 5:18 PM 

This is simple Doctor Crump. Fred believes it is a mute point. Singing with and without music is pleasing to God when from the heart. The only reason Fred mentioned this about the church's decision to change is because of those arguing about Churches of Christ all being only acappella.

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

April 28 2011, 12:31 PM 

Dave, thanks for the good words of advise. I'm not ready give up on him yet. I think Dr. Crump has mellowed just a bit in recent months. It's still an uphill challenge. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

April 28 2011, 2:27 PM 

That should be "...good words of advice," not "advise." I just thought you should know. Check out dictionary.com...for once. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Hyphenating Creations

April 28 2011, 3:28 PM 

Got any new words lately William?
Exucse me.....that should be new-words, right? Kind of like "well-worded."

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Hyphenating Creations

April 28 2011, 6:30 PM 

Dave, you show your ignorance...again. I know you're not interested, but there are grammatical guidelines for when to and when not to hyphenate compound adjectives. It doesn't matter if the compound word is not found in the dictionary. That's when the guidelines are used.

As the source below states:

"[U]se hyphenation...to join a word to a past participle to create a single adjective preceding the noun it modifies: 'a well-intentioned plan,' for example, or 'a horseshoe-shaped bar.' Be aware, however, that we do not hyphenate these same phrases when they FOLLOW the nouns they modify:

--This is a government-mandated program.
--The program is government mandated.

--She is a well-respected student.
--She is well respected as a teacher.

Another basic rule is that we never hyphenate compounds that are created with '-ly' adverbs, even when they PRECEDE the nouns they modify: 'a fully developed plan,' for example, or 'a nationally certified teacher.' Here are more examples:

--We sent in heavily fortified troops.
--The troops were heavily fortified.

--All newly employed nurses must be evaluated regularly.
--All the nurses on the eighth floor are newly employed.

--A beautifully designed room can be both relaxing and invigorating.
--The living room is beautifully designed."

Source: http://www.getitwriteonline.com/archive/042703CompWdsHyph.htm

Incorrect: Dr. Crump wrote a well worded essay.
Correct: Dr. Crump wrote a well-worded essay.

Incorrect: Dr. Crump's essay was well-worded.
Correct: Dr. Crump's essay was well worded.

Incorrect: Dr. Crump produced a beautifully-written essay.
Correct: Dr. Crump produced a beautifully written essay.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Dyslexia, Anyone?

April 29 2011, 12:20 AM 

BTW, Dave, are you developing dyslexia? You wrote "Exucse [sic] me..." You are transposing your letters. That should be "Excuse me..." With the proper training, dyslexia can be managed. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

No Problem!

April 29 2011, 11:05 AM 

Yes Indeed William. You don't worry one bit about it. If you need to take it out on someone, then I am the one. Just don't kick the dog.
I understand you William. I can handle it. Say whatever you need to say. Ok?
Like I've heard it said before.....if you are slandering me then you are giving someone else a break.
Give me your best shot!

William, you never did tell me why you needed to disguise your curse word or phrase with '$$' signs instead of the 'ss' if, like you claim, the word wasn't vulgar.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter