Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Ken was banned again! :-)

March 17 2011 at 2:51 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 199.27.128.82

I sneaked back in to GraceCentered Forum using my real name to save some of my posts from the past. Otherwise, they make me smile all day long.

Accusation: You said someone was under the control of Lucifer just because they disagreed with you. Personal attacks like that will just get you permanently banned. That is a blatant violation of the rules, and has happened numerous times. Last chance

I have branded that a lie before and the response is to "silence the mouth of the victim."

Someone asked about me and DCR responded: remember him? I responded and told Larry that he was lying and based my banning on their own lying. I suspect that old Max Moon had to give his permission.

I would think there is no hope for "grace to cover my deliberate sins" those who mask as a Church of Christ thread let the usual people repeat, repeat, repeat their false information.

I responded that DCR said that there was nothing in Ephesians 5 speaking about the assembly but of course NONE of those ANTIs have read any of Paul who ALWAYS repudiated the theatrical and musical performers before he difines the ekklesia or synagogue both inclusively and exclusively.

I posted my link to Ephesians 4 but they will not be able to digest all of that Bible and word definitions: not even the "conservatives."

http://www.piney.com/Ephesians.4.Unity.in.Diversity.html

This defines the CENI which is a favorite RACA word for the Grace people and defines those who speak out of their own head as blasphemers. Then Paul defines the leaders to PREVENT what Grace Centered promotes in its Church of Christ Threads.

I will, after some gardening, post additional proof that the ANATHEMA word Grace-Centered used on me speaks of objects or persons who have DEDICATED themselves to never-commanded religious temples from which they get the "music" God calls noise, CANNOT be redeemed and MUST be burned: that's what Christ said of the wind, string and percussion instrumentalists in Isaiah 30 and John says of the speakers, singers and instrument players he called sorcerers in Revelation 18.

I take this liberty because they have an ANTI Concerned Members Forum thread where they pour grace all over its head: Remember that the Graces were like the Muses female performers. Christ appeared as GRACE PERSONIFIED teaching us NOT to do those things Grace-Centered promotes.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 199.27.128.82 on Mar 17, 2011 2:57 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dave
(no login)

Same Ole Ken

March 18 2011, 8:31 PM 

Ken,
You got what you deserved. When you are tossing that gas into the fire you need to make sure you don't get too close, or else you come out toasty. Burning embers don't taste none too good, do they?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

"Hail Mary" May Be Fuller of Grace Than Grace-Centered

March 18 2011, 10:26 PM 

Dave,

Is GCM living up to its name? It doesn't appear that way, does it? What's happened to "freedom of the press" in religion or its forum?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

GCMF limpy wimpy burgers!

March 19 2011, 1:09 AM 

Remember old Max Moon? When the old ibelieve site started slandering piney.com I jumped in. One of the universal certainties that I posted from the Bible and all recorded history on "religionism" the performing singers and instruments were locked at the lips with the persona of the gender-comfused. One site on the effeminate worship leader notes that all religious performers have an unquenched yearning to be female. Old David may have had that problem.

Old Max and all of the "wimmen" jumped in and worked real hard to get me burned.

A fellow faithful writer on GCMF noted that they probably got ticked off when I mentioned the ABSOLUTE mark of the effeminate. Shortly after that I was removed--again as I provoked the child Larry to hand wringing wrath.

The Three Graces: Grace as kharis means "in an erotic sense giving favors to another male."

[linked image]

Because whores occupied a significant position in paganism, Christians vilified their profession. Churchmen didnt want to stamp out prostitution altogether, only amputate its spiritual meanings. St. John Chrysostom earned high praise from the Patriarch of Constantinople for robbing temple prostitutes of the honors paid to them. (See, John Holland Smith, The Death of Classical Paganism at 175). The triad of heavenly Horae were mythically virginized as three maiden saints martyred together, Agape, Chionia, and Irene (Love-feast, She of Chios and Peace). (See, Donald Attwater, The Penguin Dictionary of Saints at 34). Real horae were relegated to hora-houses, no longer temples. The traditional red light of the whorehouse descended from the houses of Roman venerii who displayed the sign of an erect phallus, painted blood red. (See, R. Brasch, How Did Sex Begin? at 164).

They think--with most crafty preachercraftsmen--that GRACE is divine permission which CONFESSES that we are going to disobey the Word of God but "grace, she gonna cover us." Sure enough: the superior position in Revelation 17-18

Grace-Centered is one of those RACA words of the Johnny Jump ups who think THEY discovered grace and anyone who pours Scripture over them is a legalists. I think it is terminal to pretend that it is a Church of Christ or Restoration thread and then permit only the know-nothings or ANTI- church of Christ denominationalists to censure and censor: women and children shall rule over you says Christ in Isaiah.

Dave etal should have the CM attitude: bring on the false teachings we will not run whimpering if you pull our pigtails.:

Heredotus was a wandering scribe and reporter: he defines the PLAY or musical idolatry at Mount Sinai which was a terminal sin:

http://www.piney.com/Heredotus2.html

Heredotus defines the PLAY which took place at Mount Sinai.

A woman cannot serve the priestly office, either for god or goddess, but men are priests to both; sons need not support their parents unless they choose, but daughters must, whether they choose or no.

To Bacchus, on the eve of his feast, every Egyptian sacrifices a hog before the door of his house, which is then given back to the swineherd by whom it was furnished, and by him carried away.

In other respects the festival is celebrated almost exactly as Bacchic festivals are in Greece, excepting that

the Egyptians have no chorals.
They also use instead of phalli another invention,

consisting of images a cubit high, pulled by strings, which the women carry round to the villages.

A piper goes in front, and the women follow, singing hymns in honour of Bacchus. They give a religious reason for the peculiarities of the image....

The Dodonaeans called the women doves because they were foreigners,
and seemed to them to make a noise like birds.
After a while the dove spoke with a human voice, because the woman,
whose foreign talk had previously sounded to them like the chattering of a bird,
acquired the power of speaking what they could understand.

No religion permitted women in clergy roles including the Jews. Therefore, the Levites performed the role of women. Their "stola"--the one David stripped off before he cast off the unlawful ephod--like all of the priestly garments were derived from women's dress primarily the prostitute.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 199.27.128.82 on Mar 19, 2011 1:17 AM

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Question for Ken

March 22 2011, 4:24 PM 

Where are the Scripture references? All Fred sees are words quoting other sources and one of Ken's pictures of naked women.

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

These are the graces

March 22 2011, 5:35 PM 

Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like:
of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past,
that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelling:
komos , A. revel, carousal, merry-making, eis daita thaleian kai khoron himeroenta kai es philokudea k. h.Merc.481, cf. Thgn.829, 940; pinein kai km khrasthai Hdt.1.21, cf. E.Alc.804, etc.; kmoi kai euphrosunai B.10.12; deipna kai sun aultrisi kmoi Pl.Tht.173d; heortai kai k. Id.R.573d; en km einai, of a city, X.Cyr.7.5.25; erkhesthai tisin epi kmon Id.Smp.2.1; epi kmon badizein Ar.Pl.1040; esp. in honour of gods, tois en astei Dionusiois h pomp . . kai ho k. Lexap.D. 21.10, cf. IG2.971, etc.; km thuramakhois te pugmakhiaisi Pratin.Lyr. 1.8; khorois kmois Huakinthou E.Hel.1469 (lyr.).

Judas was an exception: He was a flute-BOY.
Aul-tris , idos, h(, A. flute-girl, Simon.178, Ar.Ach.551, X.HG2.2.23, Pl.Prt.347d,

Plat. Theaet. 173d do not even know where the court-room is, or the senate-house,
......LOGOS:or any other public place of assembly;
......as for laws and decrees,
......they neither hear the debates upon them nor see them when they are published;

......MYTHOSand the strivings of political clubs after public offices, and meetings, and banquets,
......and revellings with chorus girls

it never occurs to them even in their dreams to indulge in such things.
......And whether anyone in the city is of high or low birth,
...... or what evil has been inherited by anyone from his ancestors, male or female,
......are matters to which they pay no more attention than to the number of pints in the sea, as the saying is.

You remember that Jesus consigned the pipers, singers and dancers to the marketplace or Agora wheree public speeches were made and musical performers performed and men sold their bodies and radishes.
agora a^g, as, Ion. agor , s, h(, (ageir): 2. market-place

1. public speaking, gift of speaking, mostly in pl., eskh' agoran withheld him from speaking, Il.2.275; hoi d' agoras agoreuon ib.788, cf. Od.4.818; dn ant' agors themenos Sol.1.

HH 4 481 What skill is this? What song for desperate cares? What way of song?
For verily here are three things to hand all at once from which to choose, mirth, and love, and sweet sleep.
[And though I am a follower of the Olympian Muses who love dances and the bright path of song the full-toned chant and ravishing thrill of flutes
......yet I never cared for any of those feats of skill at young men's revels, as I do now for this: [455] I am filled with wonder, O son of Zeus, at your sweet playing. But now, since you, though little, have such glorious skill, sit down, dear boy, and respect the words of your elders For now you shall have renown among the deathless gods, you and your mother also. This I will declare to you exactly: [460] by this shaft of cornel wood I will surely make you a leader renowned among the deathless gods, and fortunate, and will give you glorious gifts and will not deceive you from first to last.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter