Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dave
(no login)

And Again....

April 19 2011, 6:15 PM 

Ken,
Noticed on your last post where you quoted mythology but no Scriptures.

That's is you all over Ken. Quoting uninspired Scriptures or no Scripture at all.

Come to think of it Ken....you are doing us a favor......if you don't quote the Word, you can't foul it up.
Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

That's ok

April 19 2011, 7:39 PM 

That's ok: Paul quoted the KNOWN FACTS about the pagan religion which afflicted Israel at Mount Sinai. The Bible writers address the folly of pagan religion which the people practiced under Judaism and the Greek-Roman-Egyptian-Canaanite-Babylon systems. The MYTHOLOGY was what the people worshipped and what the neo-pagans worship today. However, their religious practices is what the Unwashed-Uneducated preachers are pushing on you to satisfy their own lust for power and sensual appeal. You CANNOT pretend to be a teacher of any of the Bible unless you have the same foundational knowledge available to simple simons but NOT "among the scholars."

The clanging brass and tinkling cymbals is always the way the pagan women turn males into wimpy burgers: it never fails.

Rhythm played a vital part. Without the drum, cymbal and harp you could not arouse the spirits who would "service" you in the name of the Sister Singers.
Then Pentheus cries; "What madness, O ye brave

descendants of the Dragon! Sons of Mars!What frenzy has confounded you?
Can sounds.of clanging brass prevail; and pipes and horns,.
and magical delusions, drunkenness, and yelling women,
and obscene displays,and hollow drums, overcome you,
whom the sword, nor troops of war, nor trumpet could affright?

"How shall I wonder at these ancient men,
who, crossing boundless seas from distant Tyre
hither transferred their exiled Household Gods,
and founded a new Tyre; but now are shorn,
and even as captives would be led away
without appeal to Mars? And, O young men,
of active prime whose vigor equals mine!
Cast down your ivy scepters; take up arms;
Plato: Apology of Socrates and Crito crito,17.2 speaking directly to the charismatic prophesying being practiced by the women in Corinth:

hoi korubanti├┤ntes: here a species of madness seems to be indicated,
under the influence of which men
....imagined that they heard the flutes
....that were used in Corybantian revels.
....and the song of the bacchanals in Eur. Bacch. 123-127,
....Corybantes, wearing helms three-rimmed,
........Stretched skins to make my drum's full round;
........Then they, in hollowed caves, lithe-limbed,
........With drums, and, with the flute's shrill sound
........Full Phrygian, bacchic ditties hymned.

This is Paul's meaning of "clanging brass and tinkling cymbals" which, in church, was equated to speaking in tongues.

It is a fact: when you have been emasculated (Galatians 5) it is simply not possible to reassert your maleness: that is the end-time Mother Goddess (Rev 17)

This is NOT myth or legend: this is the CROOKED RACE and you are supposed to save yourslef from them. The Bible never speaks in a vacuum: it intends to DESTROY the evil and free people FROM any kind of ritual claiming to appease God.

Just don't expect to continue to acknowledge the Word of Christ but you cannot fool all of the people none of the time. As with the first revival, the remnant of Israel I believe to be the 120 disciples baptized by John or Jesus through His disciples.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 67.142.130.13 on Apr 19, 2011 7:43 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Thank You WIlliam

April 19 2011, 8:35 PM 

William, you said "The arguments will only end on Doom's Day, son."

You may have (noticed that I said "may have") finally told the truth. You and the whole lot could care less about anything other than starting an argument.....and one you can't win, because you are abusing Scripture time and time again.
William, none of you guys seems to like people. Why would you want to claim to be a part of the family of God when the word love is used way too much, and you genuinely have to SHOW (action) love for other people?
Again, you can ARGUE and pretend to win all day, but in the end win (in your mind only) or lose.....you only lose.
1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Does your encyclopedia of Christmas have any pictures? I do like pictures. I still will not pay five cents for it, but if you still want to send me one.....I might look at the pictures, if you have some.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter