Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Music proves that the Lampstand has been removed.

April 19 2011 at 11:12 PM
Ken Sublet  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 67.142.130.13

Isaiah 50 has Christ addressing the Smiters and Pluckers: He proves that the sight and sound of musical instruments in fact intends to silence His word: music MEANS to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.50.Smitten.Plucked.html

Based on all of the evidence, especially Revelation 17-18, instrumental music and performing preachersis the MARK that God has removed the lamps. Those who make up a story to take a congregation captive are literally unable to quote the context of their proof text: the context ALWAYS repudiates them. For instance, the sacrificial system with the Levites playing instruments for burning the GOATS was proof that God HAD turned them over to worship the starry host.

After the instrumental noise and the "lamps" (seven spirits of knowledge from Christ only) are gone they are defact booted out of the Biblical and Historic Church of Christ as a School of the Word (only). They are called sorcerers in Revelation 18 who HAD deceived the whole world. When they tell you that "a" spirit led them to lie to god, to the flock and about God, it is an UNholy spirit. The evidence such as 1 Cor 10 etc proves that it is demonism.

Then when the churches rejoices WITHOUT the instruments in Revelation 19, the casting ALIVE into the Lake of fire begins:

Revelation 19:20 And the beast (new style of music and musician) was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Christ defines the PATTERNISM for the future church in the PROPHETS and none of the scholars do not grasp that Christ called them robbers and parasites and repudiates the instrumental noise as a beyonnd redemption exposure of their concept of a Holy (wholly)Spirit God.

In Isaiah 33 Christ says that the wind, string and percussion instruments are the MARKS of God driving His enemies into "hell." In Isaiah 50 He defined their nature and proves that the music of the enemies of the Word of Christ ARE already consuming their spiritual nature:

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

The Stockholm Syndrome where they are warned not to question their prophetic anointing works. Quoting Scripture will not change those whose FIRES have been lite: Zoe Group an an ACU professor began the Calling Down God's Fires about the time Christ took them out of His Church so that NO Church of Christ can ever be instrumental.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 67.142.130.13 on Apr 19, 2011 11:16 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Praise Ditties Deny Chrisit as the only Word of God.

April 24 2011, 2:06 PM 

The Israelites refused to hear the voice of God and immediately fell into musical idolatry. The nation--like all pagan nations--split into the Civil-Military-Priestly class of national robbers and parasites, and the Word of Christ through the Prophets. That same Spirit OF Messiah would speak through Jesus of Nazareth whom God MADE TO BE both Lord and Christ. That means that the Jews were blind until they turned TO Christ at baptism. The not-commanded king, kingdom, temple, animal sacrifices and loud noise to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter" was recorded by the SCRIBES: Christ says "the lying pen of the Scribes."

Deuteronomy 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee,
....of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
Deuteronomy 18:16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb
.... in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God,
....neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
Deuteronomy 18:17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee,
....and will put my words in his mouth;
....and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Deuteronomy 18:19 And it shall come to pass,
....that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

"Prophesying" in the good sense was speaking the actual words of Christ in the prophets who could say 'thus saith the Lord."

Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet,
....which shall presume to speak a word in my name,
....which I have not commanded him to speak,
....or that shall speak in the name of other gods,
....even that prophet shall die.

Jesus never spoke on His own but God the ONE Father in heaven "breathed" on Him and as Son He spoke only what He heard from God in heaven. Peter will repudiate all of those today who reject the Words of Christ and fabricate their own songs and silly praise ditties.

2Peter 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables,
....when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
....but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
2Peter 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory,
....when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory,
....This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
2Peter 1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard,
....when we were with him in the holy mount.
2Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy;
....whereunto ye do well that ye take heed,
........as unto a light that shineth in a dark place,
........until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first,
.... that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man:
....but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people,
....even as there shall be false teachers among you,
....who privily shall bring in damnable heresies,
.... even denying the Lord that bought them,
....and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways;
.... by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
2Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:
....whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter