Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dave
(no login)

Now WHO Has a Clue

May 1 2011, 8:42 PM 

William,
Do you have problems with dementia.....also? I have given my last name several times here. If you are foolish enough to continue to post your full name here on this forum.....for all the world to see, then more power to you.
It would make sense though, seeing as how it would fit your PERSONALITY.
Now.......how about YOU chewing on the fat for a while.
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Now WHO Has a Clue

May 2 2011, 12:39 AM 

If Dave thinks it is "foolish" for anyone to publish his real first and last names here "for all the world to see," then it is just as foolish to publish any part of one's name. Since Dave publishes his first name regularly and says he has published his last name "several times here," then for all practical purposes, Dave has described himself as a FOOL for having done that. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Dave Dave Dave Dave Dave Dave.....:) :)

May 2 2011, 12:18 PM 

William, I have given my last name here, but if it were PUBLISHED as you ASSUME, then why do you ask for it again? If it is FOOLISH to PUBLISH your full name, as YOU continue to do, then why do you do this and I do NOT? If my FULL NAME has been PUBLISHED, the show where it was PUBLISHED.
Man oh man! You boys are on a steep decline today. You should stretch it out a bit for the entire week......don't ya think? I mean......why look so bad in one day?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Dave Dave Dave Dave Dave Dave.....:) :)

May 2 2011, 6:39 PM 

There are several definitions for "publish." Evidently Dave thinks that it means only to put a work into print. According to dictionary.com, definitions 3 and 4 of "publish" (verb) mean:

3. to announce formally or officially; proclaim; promulgate.
4. to make publicly or generally known.

Dave says he has revealed his real last name here at CM. Since this web site is public, anything that is posted here is PUBLISHED--made public, generally known.

Personally, I've never seen Dave's last name revealed (published) here, and neither has Donnie, who says in another thread that he had seen it at FaithSite, but Dave deleted it afterwards. Dave says that it is foolish for anyone to give his real first and last names here. Personally, I don't think it's foolish at all. To hide your whole name suggests paranoia and fear. But if it is "foolish" to reveal or publish your whole name, as Dave contends, it is also foolish to reveal or publish ANY PART of your name. Therefore, Dave has essentially described himself as a fool for having revealed even his first name.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Remember People...This Man Claims to Be an MD

May 2 2011, 10:22 PM 

William Crump gets the Homer Simpson "DUH" award.

William said "But if it is "foolish" to reveal or publish your whole name, as Dave contends, it is also foolish to reveal or publish ANY PART of your name. Therefore, Dave has essentially described himself as a fool for having revealed even his first name."

So someone could find out about your personally if you only gave out "William," or "Bill?"

And you wonder why I don't call you Dr.?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Remember People...This Man Claims to Be an MD

May 3 2011, 12:36 AM 

That's alright, Dave. We understand that some people are desperately too paranoid to give their full names on the Internet. They may think others are out to "get" them or have other sordid reasons to conceal their true identities. We regret that Dave chooses to live in fear. He evidently believes that smearing someone's doctoral degree will make him feel more safe, secure, and superior. Of course, that's pretty shallow, but... wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

Re: Remember People...This Man Claims to Be an MD

May 3 2011, 8:44 AM 

Dr. Crump - once again you are back to the controlling and overbearing side of your personality toward Dave. Fred is not sure a vacation would help since it is a personality issue.

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

I Wonder....Again

May 3 2011, 8:11 AM 

WIlliam, do you have a doctoral degree (terminal PhD) or an M.D. degree?
You said that you have a "doctoral degree."

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: I Wonder....Again

May 6 2011, 1:50 PM 

Doctoral--pertaining to a doctor

Doctoral degree--a degree given to a doctor

Doctor--a learned or authoritative teacher; a person who has earned one of the highest academic degrees (as a PhD) conferred by a university; a person awarded an honorary doctorate (as an LLD or Litt D) by a college or university; a person skilled or specializing in healing arts; especially : one (as a physician, dentist, or veterinarian) who holds an advanced degree and is licensed to practice.

Since Dave refuses to address Dr. Crump as "Doctor," then it really doesn't matter if Dr. Crump is an M.D., a Ph.D., or both (M.D.-Ph.D.).

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Doctoral Degrees

May 6 2011, 6:35 PM 

The M.D. and Ph.D. degrees are just two of many doctoral degrees. To learn about other doctoral degrees, see the link below.

http://www.answers.com/topic/doctoral-degree

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You Never Know

May 7 2011, 9:21 PM 

William, did you consider yourself a "healer?"

You mentioned that a doctor is "a person skilled or specializing in healing arts.

That seems to be from the dictionary, and not your own words.
Shouldn't that be in quotes and with a reference?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: You Never Know

May 7 2011, 10:39 PM 

As I said, it makes no difference to Dave what kind of doctoral degree Dr. Crump holds, since Dave refuses to address him as "Doctor." And because Dave believes only what suits him, material in quotes with references really mean nothing to him.

Dave behaves like a person who first demands proof of this or that with quotes and references (which he fully intends to deny); then when the proof with quotes and references arrive and put the person in his place, he screams, "You're a stinking LIAR! You just made all that up!"

Find something useful to do with your life, Dave.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Good One!

May 8 2011, 10:40 PM 

At least you didn't surprise me with a mature responsible answer. William, to do so would only make others question whose side you are really on.
Don't give in William. Don't crack. God's love is one of humility and love.
Your pride and arrogance is not taken lightly by those of us who love God. We would rather be clothed in humility and give God the last Word, for He is the Word. We know God has given us protection. The spirit protects and gives us a Satan detector similar to a radar detector. We can see those, like you, coming from miles away.

This is not editing your composition. But an explanation is needed here when you said, "We would rather ... give God the last Word, for He is the Word."

Since this [your] post so far has been the last word, unless and until someone else posts a message after yours, which of the following best applies:

1. This post is directly from God as His last word?
2. This post is Dave's last post up to this point?
3. This post is from God who directed Dave to present?
4. "We know God has given us protection." The "we" includes you and ________, _______, _________ ? The "us" includes you and ________, _______, _________ ? The Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists [can] claim the same, did you know that?

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on May 9, 2011 3:47 AM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You Don't Know Him

May 9 2011, 9:50 AM 

John 14
16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

I Corinthians 2
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a persons thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for,
Who has known the mind of the Lord
so as to instruct him?
But we have the mind of Christ.

Acts 7:51
You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: You Don't Know Him

May 9 2011, 2:25 PM 

It looks as though Dave is trying to tell us that if we don't agree with him, then we allegedly don't have the Holy Spirit, we don't know Christ, and we don't love the Lord's church.

Of course, Dave would NEVER apply to himself 1 John 4:20, which says that a person is a LIAR if he says he loves God (including the Lord's church) but who hates others. I get the distinct impression that Dave hates those who disagree with him (Donnie, Ken, Dr. Crump, other conservatives). Let's just say that if Dave has any "love" for us at CM, it has never been obvious, because Dave's posts have been so full of anger and hostility.

Instead of constantly saying, "You don't know God!" to those with whom he disagrees, maybe Dave should step back, examine himself really closely and ask, "Do I truly know God?"

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Gone!

May 9 2011, 9:17 PM 

You got what you asked for William. This site has been nothing but evil. It has brought countless numbers of congregations up for public ridicule. All you have done is cut yourself off from the brotherhood.
I can tell by your diatribe that it doesn't sit so well with you.
GOOD!

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Gone!

May 9 2011, 10:16 PM 

Is Dave on the same planet as the rest of us? What IS he raving about now? Huh?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet
(no login)

Disciples want to learn: not look for legalistic loopholes

May 9 2011, 11:30 PM 

You really cannot blame people who have let music shut down their rational or spiritual mind so that sermonizers and versifiers can pour their infantile garbage into their brains. I can't find any difference among any of the "scholars" who have suddenly taken the MARK even thought they thought that they were of the ver elect. Strong delusions is the meaning of too many churches who have abandoned ekklesia/synagogue or A School of the Word and replaced it with a "worship service" which always meant hard bondage and captivity.

However, God shows no pity for those who follow the blind leaders who fall into the ditch or pit or Hell itself says Jesus of the rhetoricians, singers and instrument players in Isaiah 30 and John repeats it in Rev 17-18.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

I Wonder

May 10 2011, 7:22 AM 

Donnie, do you and Bill believe that just because you occupy a pew in a church building on certain periods of the week makes you a brother?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: I Wonder

May 10 2011, 2:46 PM 

Dave, do you believe that just because you periodically serve Communion at your congregation, yet post hate messages against Donnie, Ken, and Dr. Crump, then that makes you a "Christian" who loves the Lord's church?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter