Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
R*
(no login)

Re: "Life is too short to be miserable all the time."

June 24 2011, 12:05 PM 

Donnie, have you taken your concerns before the Church Elders recently? What kind of response did you receive?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Just Saying....

June 23 2011, 1:47 AM 

Just saying....R* hit the nail on the head. You an only child Bill?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Just Saying....

June 23 2011, 11:08 PM 

Were you abandoned as a child, Dave?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Just Saying....

June 27 2011, 11:44 PM 

:0

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

HA!

June 24 2011, 9:33 AM 

Bill, did your parents ever have any children that lived?
It's FRIDAY!!!

LAUGHTER....the best medicine.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: HA!

June 24 2011, 2:18 PM 

Dave, were your parents living when you were born? Maybe you were adopted. The winking face (that bothers R* so much) wonders which! wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Indeed!

June 27 2011, 12:29 PM 

I have to admit Bill, I haven't heard that one before....and with good reason. It is stupid.
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Indeed!

June 27 2011, 3:31 PM 

I just answered your stupid question with another stupid question.

Your question, "Bill, did your parents ever have any children that lived?" is just as stupid as my question of, "Dave, were your parents living when you were born?"

If you ask a stupid question, you'll get a stupid question thrown back at you, BOY! wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

More Diplomatic

June 27 2011, 5:38 PM 

A more diplomatic way to explain it:

"His brother was an only child."

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Don't Worry About Growing Up

June 27 2011, 8:38 PM 

William,
You will have to give me your secret for the winking eye. I don't want to use it, I just wonder how much energy it took for you to come up with such an immature act.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Ignorant and Immature

June 28 2011, 10:09 AM 

So Dave, you've been known to use the smiley face, which you apparently think is a mature act, yet you won't use the winking face, because you think it's an immature act? You say that only because you don't know how to make the winking face. If you're ignorant about something, you call it "immature." That's supposed to be mature thinking? How asinine can you be, boy?

Here's the "secret" for you, Dave. It takes the same number of keystrokes to make the winking face as it does the smiley face, so there's no difference in "energy" utilized. To make the winking face, you simply substitute a semicolon for the colon. wink.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Thanks But No Thanks

June 28 2011, 1:51 PM 

William,
I will certainly store that knowledge up for....never.
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Thanks But No Thanks

June 28 2011, 7:15 PM 

So Dave, you're really saying that you wouldn't ever use the winking face only because I, not R* or Fred, showed you how to make it.

Your immaturity leads you to think like this: If you were drowning and I threw you a life preserver, you would toss it away and hope that your liberal buddies R* or Fred would come along with life preservers instead. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
R*
(no login)

June 29 2011, 7:39 AM 

I think it is a mute point. Bill is only worried about saving his own skin. That is just the way Bill rolls. He's the guy on a sinking ship that hoards all the life preservers as others scream for help. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

June 29 2011, 4:13 PM 

It sounds like R* would also bat away the life preserver that I would throw to him, were he drowing instead of Dave. R* would rather lose his life than be saved by a conservative like Dr. Crump. That's also an immature attitude. Birds of a feather--R*, Dave, and Fred. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
*R
(no login)

June 29 2011, 6:05 PM 

It sounds like R* would also bat away the life preserver that I would throw to him, were he drowing instead of Dave. R* would rather lose his life than be saved by a conservative like Dr. Crump.

Bill, it's "drowning" not "drowing". You are slipping old boy. happy.gif
Shall we just let it go? We all make mistakes. That INCLUDES Bill Crump. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

June 29 2011, 9:20 PM 

R*, your Achilles heel is that you itch to "top the teacher," and your itch practically drives you to madness when the teacher doesn't yield to you. Therefore, I'll just let you continue to roll like a dog in your madness and say again what my math teacher once said, when some glory-seeking student dared to question her: "Now I did that to see if you were paying attention." Believe what you want, R*. You will, anyway. BTW, R*, you were paying attention--this time. Good boy! wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite
(no login)

June 29 2011, 6:41 PM 

Wow, what a day for old members to come back to this site! Just thought I would take the time to again correct Mr. Crump's spelling. The word should be spelled "drowning" rather than "drowing." No need for thanks, Bill, I know how much you appreciate corrections!

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

June 29 2011, 9:35 PM 

How "good" of you, Tom, to take time out from your deep studies to favor us with a thought-provoking comment--NOT. You mentioned some time ago (either here or on FaithSite) that you had discovered an amazing fact: the Alamo had no basement. I thought perhaps that you had spent (wasted) all these many months studying WHY the Alamo had no basement.

Respond to this message   
R*
(no login)

June 30 2011, 12:16 AM 

I'm glad Tom dropped in just as Bill went down in flames. Perfect timing Wave! happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter