Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Concernedmembers HERE.....REPENT

June 8 2011 at 4:46 PM
David Fields  (no login)
from IP address 130.127.43.117

Donnie,
BECAUSE....you have steadily instituted your editing policy against me I will let you have it.
BECAUSE....you continue to deviate from answering my questions pertaining to your sins against the Word of God....you can have it.
BECAUSE....it seems that only myself and you and a few others seem to want to carry on about this or any subject matter here (your false cry of Wolf! Wolf! is futile)....you can have it
BECAUSE.....I have better things to do.....you can have it.
BECAUSE.....I have proven to you from God's Word, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you have sinned, and you care not to change.....you can have it.
BECAUSE.....I know I will give Bill Crump his opportunity to toot by telling me me 'don't let the shutting door hit you on the way out'....you can have it.
BECAUSE....you have closed your minds and therefore I have no other recourse, but to tell you....
Mark 6:11
And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, leave that place and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.

LASTLY....my warnings are doing no good.....you and Bill and Ken have set fast in your evil ways of ridiculing the church.....quit abusing and for once....LISTEN to God through His Word.....and REPENT!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Concernedmembers HERE.....REPENT

June 8 2011, 5:16 PM 

Well, at least Dave now has his own personal thread where he can scream, "You are cursed; You are a sinner; Repent! Repent!" to his heart's content.

Have at it, Dave. Scream on and dream on! The winking face enjoys your hysterical show. wink.gif

BTW, I'm sure it took great courage for you to use your REAL name here. That says something, at least.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Concernedmembers HERE.....REPENT

June 8 2011, 5:25 PM 

Dave,

I know you are aware that only "self-righteous" judgments [reserved by truth-loving Christians for God only] are declarations (unbecoming of an elder/ex-elder) being edited out. [Notice that you got away and have your way this time with your initial post unedited--only to let the readers know the kind of behavior that you exude and, maybe unbeknownst to you, that is being exposed. Such behavior is not to be emulated by others.]

In reality, you haven't proven anything. All you have done is affirm that (with the exception of the necessary editing), those same arguments you presented above are all applicable to YOU.

There is no sin committed here as we endeavor to continue to warn about dangers facing the church of Christ Jesus. There are numerous examples in the Scripture of warnings to God's followers of impending dangers coming their way. What you think or opine about ConcernedMembers does not matter as it has no scriptural backing. Keep that to yourself--and you will be a happier Christian.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

He Got One Thing Right

June 8 2011, 5:27 PM 

Dave did manage to get one thing right: "[M]y warnings are doing no good."

Dave's "warnings" could not possibly do any good, because neither we nor anyone else could ever possibly take Dave seriously. The way Dave has behaved on this site has certainly precluded our taking him seriously. Presenting hysterical outbursts of, "You are cursed; You are a sinner; Repent! Repent!" only make one out to be a laughing stock. That's most unfortunate.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

God Word Has Last Say

June 8 2011, 6:05 PM 

Donnie, you said..."There are numerous examples in the Scripture of warnings to God's followers of impending dangers coming their way."

Yes, warnings BETWEEN brethren, BUT there are NO examples where it should ever be done in front of the ungodly, which is what you are doing here at concernedmembers.

1 Corinthians 6 (KJV)
Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 4If then ye have JUDGMENTS OF THINGS PERTAINING TO THIS LIFE, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. 5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
6But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.

THE WORD of God specifically states that disputes within the brotherhood, whether for law (vs 1) or for any matters (vs 4), should not be presented before the ungodly, which is what this site does.
Anyone who supports this site, therefore, engages in sin. Paul speaks directly to YOU in verse 5.....HEAR YE THIS.....Paul speaks to your SHAME because of what you have done here by bringing it before the ungodly.

Matter closed.....maybe not by you or the ones who support this site....but God's Word has the last say....always.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Dispute Must Be Properly Identified

June 8 2011, 7:15 PM 

Dave, your accusations are nebulous. You need to clarify as to which dispute you are dealing with at the moment:
  • (1) The dispute among the elders at Madison leading up to the eventual upheaval in 2001. Keep in mind that they were divided over the implementation of certain culture-driven schemes for "church growth" ("Community Church Movement" style) proposed by the change agents. Subsequently, the majority (not by much) ruled over the other elders who simply said "NO, thanks" and whose deep respect for God's instructions DID NOT COUNT. Of course, we know that these other elders, who were concerned about preserving the unity of the congregation, did not want the raucous argumentation to continue and simply resigned or left. And the massive exodus of many faithful members, at no fault of their own, ensued.

--------------------- OR ---------------------------

• (2) What you, Dave, opine as a dispute that the ConcernedMembers website has "created" between whom and whom?
There is a colossal difference between: (1) the real dispute and (2) the Dave-imagined dispute.

Which dispute would you like to discuss first?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Madison is not a Church of Christ

June 8 2011, 9:12 PM 

Madison conspired to change the church into a "theater for holy entertainment." That was the slipped confession which prompted a call to me wanting to know what I knew. I knew nothing except the purpose Driven Cult patternism.

The goal was to make the people think they were on a train to "Birmingham" but we gonna switch their cars to go to Louisville (or some place) 'cause that's where we gonna take em. The weeping widows would have to weep.

The latest home page which says about nothing still lists their PURPOSE DRIVEN goal to focus primarily on music. That was the original purpose.

Because Christ defined the Church of Christ in the wilderness both inclusively and exclusively, the godly people attended synagogue on the REST day, Jesus endorsed the synagogue and when He assembled with the Christians He "synagogued." That defines the ekklesia or church inclusively and exclusively.

That was the historic understanding and the Restoration goal of Calvin and the Campbells:

Church is A School of Christ (the Bible)
Worship is Reading and Musing the Word of God (Christ's pattern)

Therefore, the honorable leader's goal was to deconstruct Madison from being a School of the Word to being a pagan "worship center."

Therefore, neither the NEW pliable elders and the Alpha Goat nor their institute has any right to the yo-yo, yo-yo, call for RULES of Christianity which is hysteria.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Not Much Need

June 8 2011, 9:37 PM 

In a thread like this, I really don't see much need to read Dave's posts in great detail, because I already know the gist of what he has to say. And what he does say is just the same thing over and over. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Some PRETEND to be Schools of Christ

June 8 2011, 11:27 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter