Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Edward Fudge Annihilation

June 18 2011 at 11:08 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 67.142.130.36

Edward is still fudging the Bible and history trying to remove hell

http://www.piney.com/Edward.Fudge.No.Everlasting.Punishment.html

Edward thinks that hell annihialates the sinner: if so, why is there so much text about God punishing the evil for EVER AND EVER? Couldn't God have been as smart as we and just said: "The Evil will die like Rover."

Hell is for people who insult God's intellegince.

Edward Fudge Annihilation Passages

http://www.piney.com/Edward.Fudge.Annihilation.html

This is the latest end time, predictable partner to the violent trying to take churches by musical violence.

Edward Fudge years ago picked up on the "no literal hell." Al Maxey copied the prooof text and now Edward Fudge has sent out a revised version.

While I am not smart enough to define punishment as annihialation and define eternal as just a short period, I do believe that in all of the falls from Grace God lets people invite themselves into punishment which they prefer to the REST Jesus died to give us.

There are many passages which indicate that God lets people light their own fires (Musical Incentor) begin to be punished and love it so much that they let parasites beat them up and pay them too.

In Revelatioon 18 John calls the speakers, singers and instrument players sorcerers and they CEASE to be the body of Christ at the same time He removes the lampstands. That means that they have no choice: minimizing the Word requests strong delusions which are identified by the sight and sound of infantiles claiming to lead you into the presence of God.

Fudge, Maxey and a few NewBogsare not permitted to read the context.

The Fire That Consumes

http://www.piney.com/The.Fire.That.Comsumes.html

I have added some notes which prove that the eternal punishment has already begun and defined as the slick speakers, professional singers and instrument players.

[linked image]
[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.66.233 on Oct 3, 2011 5:25 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublet
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Christ says believers WILL NOT MAKE HASTE.

June 19 2011, 7:59 PM 

If the MARK that is stamped in your mind and work that you are NOT a disciple of Christ IF you "make haste" do you wonder why YOU don't give a shekel? That's part of the dumbing down or frog boiling you have enjoyed.

It is truly frightening that so many professed peddlers of the Word of God make a law because God has not: that gives them the authority to force you to obey their new patternism--and pay them too.

When Jesus Christ put down the "covenant with death" used as patternism for the musical discorders, and then says that believers WILL NOT MAKE HASTE, they can still collect their fleece and claim God HATH NOT SAID. Christ says in Isaiah 28 that they purpose to make people forget His name by the lies they tell.

There are many words which lets you "pass through" an institute with a still-bleeding sheep skin and be absolutely BLIND or BLINDING when they preached and enchanted you will singies this morning.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Reviewing some of Edward Fudge's Annihilation Passages

June 21 2011, 11:40 PM 

Edward Fudge has collected a long list of proof text which he interprets to mean that the wicked are destroyed and not punished.

Not that I have much interest in how how is hell or how long is eternity but theologians are blinded to the CONTEXT when they go tippy toeing through the topical bible looking for passages while never needing to read the Word.

I affirm that in most if not all of these passages there are periods or aions of punishment. Furthermore, the CAUSE of being separated from the Spirit of God is what you endured last week during "Worship Services" where service under the Levitical patternism means "hard bondage." And you had to pay them to punish you.

It would be silly to list all of Edward's passages and say "ain't so." Therefore, I i will pick a few of them and pretend that I am a disciple and see what I can learn.

Edward Fudge Annihilation Passages

http://www.piney.com/Edward.Fudge.Annihilation.html

My major objective is to learn how to spell annihilation.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

I Still Wonder....

June 22 2011, 12:27 PM 

Ken,
It must be miserable to be mean all the time? I realize the fate that Satan has beset himself, but you have a choice of being pleasant or mean. Why so mean?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

DNA

June 22 2011, 12:52 PM 

Mom said she thought it was congenital!

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 67.142.130.35 on Jun 22, 2011 3:14 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Fudge-Sickles?

June 22 2011, 5:13 PM 

Edward Fudge was spread over the face of everyone at Faithsite, Ibelieve and Grace Centered Magazine. Especially among the young preacherlings now on the staff have to blog to work on getting the next job. They love Edward because he is ANTI everything the church of Christ believes in.

If Edward fudge spreads his false teaching all over the internet, facebook and book sellers, he INVITES rebuttal especially since HE agrees that he is above the historici beliefs on about everything.

If he denies hell and promotes instrumental music based on the Goat burning and infant burning Levites it is fair game to prove to the world which has advanced beyond proof-texts that the BURNING OF HELL passages all point to those who are lost, have had their candle stick removed and God ABANDONS them to a form of "worship" which consumes all of the spirit power and deprives it of the word or "that which is written for our learning."

You don't know of an institution which does not fabricate its own Bible-deprived sermons and sings the Gender-deprived songs. Christ in Jeremiah 23 says that to SAY when God has not said is the meaning of BLASPHEMY.

Edward Fudge says that God expressly commands instruments in the Old Testament,

http://www.piney.com/MuFudge.html

You don't know of a preacher who does not say the same thing. Having missed Acts 7 they cannot know that "God turned them over to worship the starry host because of musical idolatry."

If they say that "God commanded instruments" when Christ in the prophets says that He did not, then Christ defines that as blasphemy and blasphemy brings on "Anathema" which means to set aside for religious purposes, cannot be redeemed and must be burned. If you are set assigned to ADORN the religious performance with yoour own rhetorical skills or musical skills that is the MARK of the consuming fires because they cannot be redeemed. If people lie because they are ignorant that is not an excuse.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Huh?

June 23 2011, 1:51 AM 

Definition of CONGENITAL

a : existing at or dating from birth

Ken,
You were actually a child at one time? You?

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Huh?

June 23 2011, 3:56 PM 

So Dave didn't know the meaning of "congenital" and had to look it up? Hmmm...

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Billl Bill Bill

June 24 2011, 9:34 AM 

Some people just never get it......never.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Dave Dave Dave

June 24 2011, 2:28 PM 

Yes, Dave, we know that you don't get it. Maybe someday--if you're really lucky--you will. The smiley face (that upsets R*) also hopes so. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Lucifer Principle

June 24 2011, 1:26 PM 

The Lucifer principle is do ANYTHING to try to divert people away from the word of God which threatens hell.

I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying,
.....I have dreamed, I have dreamed. Jeremiah 23: 25
How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies?
.....yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; Jeremiah 23: 26
Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams, w
.....which they tell every man to his neighbour,
.....as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. Jeremiah 23: 27

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord;
.....and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23: 29
Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets,
.....saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. Jeremiah 23: 30
Behold, I am against the prophets,
..... saith the Lord, that use their tongues,
.....and say, He saith. Jeremiah 23: 31
Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord,
.....and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness;
.....yet I sent them not, nor commanded them:
.....therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 23: 32

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublettt
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Bumped again for Edward Fudge

October 2 2011, 5:33 PM 

Edward is still fudging the Bible and history trying to remove hell

http://www.piney.com/dward.Fudge.No.Everlasting.Punishment.html

Edward thinks that hell annihialates the sinner: if so, why is there so much text about God punishing the evil for EVER AND EVER? Couldn't God have been as smart as we and just said: "The Evil will die like Rover."

Hell is for people who insult God's intellegince.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Bumped again for Edward Fudge

October 3 2011, 3:05 PM 

Edward Fudge: Tertullian's longest work is on the Soul (de Anima) and he is explicit in grounding unending torment in the Platonic belief that every human has an immortal or deathless soul.

Edward Fudge just follows material such as the Jehovah's wittness and gets caught in the "scholars trap" of never looking up the facts.

Immortal means that it was uncreated!

Without hesitation, Tertullian referred directly to Plato in his writings. Plato's primary theme, "every soul is immortal," became Tertullian's unwavering platform (Tertullian, On the Resurrection, chap.3, quoted in ANF, vol.3, p. 547).

That's True but to REFUTE Plato:

Tertullian Chapter 4. In Opposition to Plato, the Soul Was Created and Originated at Birth
After settling the origin of the soul, its condition or state comes up next. For when we acknowledge that the soul originates in the breath of God, it follows that we attribute a beginning to it.
.....This Plato, indeed, refuses to assign to it, for he will have the soul to be unborn and unmade.

Why would one twist Scripture and Scholarship to DENY future punishment for liars.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublettt
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Parallels so you cannot miss the point

October 18 2011, 1:56 PM 

[Hear this word, you cows of Bashan, who are on the mountain of Samaria, Who oppress the poor, Who crush the needy, Who say to your husbands, "Bring wine, let us drink!" Amos 4:1NKJV

Forasmuch therefore as your treading is upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone, but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them. Am.5:11

For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel,

and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment,

but behold oppression;

for righteousness,

but behold a cry. [proclaim assemblies] Isaiah 5:7

And they lay themselves down upon clothes laid to pledge by every ALTAR, and they drink the wine of the condemned in the house of their god. Am.2:8

That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph. Am.6:6

Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning,

that they may follow strong drink;

that continue until night,

till wine inflame them Isaiah 5: 11

Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. Am.5:23

That chant [hum, scatter words "tongues"] to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David; Am.6:5

THEY And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts:

but they regard not the work of the Lord,

neither consider the operation of his hands. Isaiah 5: 12

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: Amos 8:11

And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it. Amos 8:12

Therefore my people are gone into captivity,

BECAUSE they have no knowledge:

and their honourable men are famished,

and their multitude dried up with thirst. Isaiah 5:13

And I will turn your feasts [religious festivals] into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day. Am.8:10

And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the Lord unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I WILL NOT again pass by them any more. Am 8:2

Therefore HELL hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure:

and their glory, and their multitude, and their POMP, and he that rejoiceth,

shall descend into it. Isaiah 5: 14

And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord God: there shall be many dead bodies in every place;

they shall CAST them forth with silence. Am 8:3

Thy POMP is brought down to the graves,

and the noise of thy VIOLS: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms [maggots] cover thee. Is.14:11

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter