Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Dave
(no login)

SHPULD Not Have

July 4 2011, 6:17 PM 

For William....
Perseveration
: continuation of something (as repetition of a word) usually to an exceptional degree or beyond a desired point

As far as the pills go William, you prescribed them! Even though I opted just for some bismol, I told you was that I had a tummy ache and you prescribed me oxycontin, dilaudid, and lortab? Whats up with that?

SHPULD I have said that? Probably not.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: SHPULD [sic] Not Have

July 5 2011, 10:05 AM 

So, Dave, you actually looked up "perseveration," because you didn't know what it meant. I should have known. At least you learned something for a change. Now you know the term that describes what you do when you go off on your "cursed--sinner--repent" rants over and over and over.

If you have some dope, Dave, you must have acquired it elsewhere. You certainly didn't get it from me. I have no DEA number and cannot prescribe narcotics. Therefore, if you are taking dope, it is causing you to hallucinate about your source(s). You really should kick the habit, boy.

BTW, did you really mean to type "SHPULD" twice? Are you now faking spelling errors or is your dope really ruining your eyesight so you can't type worth a hoot? wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Paul's letters on every tree!!!

July 5 2011, 3:02 AM 

Question by Dave quoting Donnie about "the ENTIRE BODY OF CHRIST":
Donnie, does the "ENTIRE BODY OF CHRIST" include the unbelievers who come to this site and see this dreadful exhibition?

NO....and you know better.

========================================

Dave,

Thanks for providing the correct answer for me. The thing, though, is that you are one of the "unbelievers of facts" relative to the "dreadful" activities of the change agents who are reconstructing and deconstructing the church of Christ Jesus.

Now, it's my turn to ask you in a similar fashion [except that I'm not speaking for you -- the answer(s) must come directly from your mind, heart and mouth]:
QUESTION: Do you believe that "the ENTIRE BODY OF CHRIST" is comprised not only of the "Church of Christ denomination" [as labeled by the change agents], but also of all other denominations (Protestant, Catholic and other] that honestly believe that they are sincerely following God's teachings, regardless of their erroneous understanding of God's plan of salvation?

YES __________ NO ___________
Qualify if necessary: ________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Nice Dance

July 5 2011, 8:53 AM 

"An unbeliever of facts."

Nice play on words. You are getting good at that Donnie. You keep it up and you are going to be too slick to be even called a wolf.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Nice Dance

July 5 2011, 12:11 PM 

Dave managed to "dance" around Donnie's question. Great job! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Fred Whaley
(no login)

July 5 2011, 12:39 PM 

Fred reads regularly and only responds occasionally. Dr. Crump refers to Fred being in a coma. Fred does not mind. Fred also knows that if comments were made daily that the doctor would criticize then likewise. But here is a word from the Lord through Fred. The Bible contains this instruction in many verses. Dr. Crump should try to go just one day on here without ridiculing Dave and finding fault with Dave. Fred predicts Dr. Crump will either ignore this comment or criticize Fred instead of repenting and acting like Jesus toward Dave for even a day. One day could become two and after twenty-one days a new habit would form and newness of life twuly experienced. afi ierh andfhh Hallelujah!

Fred Whaley

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

July 5 2011, 5:21 PM 

Slip back into your "coma," Fred. When you post, you always take the chance that you might upset yourself and vapor lock. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Wrong is Still Wrong

July 5 2011, 5:53 PM 

Fred, I dunno think that William likes you too much either.

Oh William, haven't you noticed. I quit meaningful dialogue many moons ago with you and Donnie. I just call you out now when you utter false diatribe.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Wrong is Still Wrong

July 6 2011, 1:57 AM 

That's a good joke, boy. I must tell you something and I'd be remiss if I didn't (you might want to sit down and grab a few tissues): You never have contributed any "meaningful dialogue" on this board. You've only managed to rack up a bunch of self-righteous hot air and liberal rants promoting the Change Movement. That comes as a shock, I know, but you really do have to face the facts sometime. That time might as well be now. Don't take it too hard, son! Be brave! Life can be GOOD! wink.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter