Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Speaking In Tongues

July 8 2011 at 10:04 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 67.142.130.16

Paul used sounding brass and tinkling cymbals to speaking in tongues: therefore, using mechanical machines as our mediator between God and man may be a terminal sin.

http://www.piney.com/Speaking.In.Tongues.html

This is similar to Jesus calling the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites and Christ in Ezekiel 33 equated NOT INTENDING to obey to speakers, singers and instrument players.

If you don't grasp the antithesis in Paul's writings it may mean that you have no right to know.

Ephesians 5 singing and making melody in the heart

http://www.piney.com/Ephesians.5.Speaking.Making.Melody.Heart.html

The Bible draws a contrast between the pagan, ritualistic form of worship based on exploitation of the innocent or ignorant, and God who had done all of the Work and wants to be our teacher for this life and the next.

The second half of Paul's statements will often be the antithesis of the first and not an ammendment.

Truitt Adair agrees too much with Rick Atchley: ifGod COMMANDED instrumental praise for the congregation even when Stephen knew that God turned them over to worship the starry host because of musical rejoicing.

Then it is true that God enjoys people worshipping the starry host and you probably need a New Testament LAW to change that.

God did not command a king, kingdom, temple, animal slaughter or the Levites to make aloud noise during the process: I think that means that the latter day church has deviated from the Restoration principle that understood that the sacrificial system wasa CURSE totally exterminatedby the sacrifice of Jesus of Nazareth who fulfilled it all.

http://www.piney.com/Truitt.Adair.Rick.Atchley.Instruments.html

[linked image]
You will notice that the up arrow is worship which is THEIR work. On the other hand since we non-legalists have nothing God needs, a TRUE ekklesia has the green arrow pointed downward. The proof is that the upward celebrative attempt to do something for God which will redeem our total lostness is the mark of the beast.

The Church is A School (only) of the Word of Christ (only) specificially built or educated upon the foundation of the Prophets and Apostles. It seems that RH has followed the absolute patternism using "music to make the Lamb dumb before the slaughter.

666 is the number of a name: 666 isn't in the Bible but six hundred + sixty + six is in the Greek which is off limits to those God has cast off. Each of these terms are used in a very large sense identifying the musical celebration of Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon) who has unleasshed the loocusts or muses for Bible readers.

[linked image]

Rick began by using the pyramid of power which is a ziggurat: a tower of Babylon. The new logo is the clearest 666 both as a picture and as denouncing the DOWNWARD arrow where Christ is the Teacher and we are disciples. Disciples worship ONLY in giving attention to the Master Teacher. Jesus said He would always give you a way of escape: the saved are the FEW.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 67.142.130.21 on Jul 27, 2011 9:02 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Do this this week or cast yourself into a pit.

July 11 2011, 10:19 PM 

I have lost my file: it should be back up after 10

Rick Atchley says he IS NOT GOING TO PERMIT people to teach against instruments. He mentions psalm 33

REJOICE in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. Psalm 33:1
Praise the Lord with harp:
H1984 halal boast, make foolish, feign self mad
[1] sing unto him with the [2] psaltery [kithara]
and an instrument of ten strings. [psalterium] Psalm 33:2

Psa. 33:3 [1] Sing unto him a new song; [2] play skilfully with a loud noise
the "alarm," a rapid series of nine or more very short notes.

Play this in Church: you are BOUND to do this or be a burned up hypocrite.

http://www.piney.com/teruah.au

http://www.piney.com/sonsshophar.au.snd

The Song was: Shiyr (h7891) sheer; or (the orig. form) 7788 (1 Sam. 18:6), shoor; a prim. root [rather ident. with 7788 through the idea of strolling minstrelsy]; to sing: - behold [by mistake for 7788], sing (-er, - ing man, -ing woman).

Shuwr (h7788) shoor; a prim. root; prop. to turn, i. e. travel about (as a harlot or a merchant): - go, sing. See also 7891

All of the musical worship teams I know about travel about as merchants.

That's why Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels LIKE DUNG.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

A Quote

July 19 2011, 1:43 PM 

"Speak that which is written."

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Good: But Not Good Enough

July 19 2011, 9:47 PM 

"Speak that which is written" reminds me of this passage: "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46).

What good is reading aloud [speaking] "the things which I say" and then "teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" (Matt. 15:9; Mark 7:7)?

Better yet: "Teach that which is written."

• Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him. (Acts 28:31)

• Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: (Col. 1:28)

• Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (Col. 3:16)

• Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world. (Titus 2:12)

• Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. (Matt. 28:29)

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: A Quote

July 19 2011, 11:10 PM 

The attitude of many change agents is, "God didn't say not to do thus and so." Neither that statement or nor any doctrine like it is found anywhere in the New Testament. Therefore, neither speak nor teach that kind of doctrine. Speak and teach the doctrine that is written in the New Testament.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Eh?

July 20 2011, 12:31 PM 

"Speak that which is written."

Do as I say and not as I do, right Ken?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Or else!

July 20 2011, 4:03 PM 

Actually (I always say actually or exactly since I gave up wow and awesome), Right at this exact moment, I am sitting in my museum getting hungry and sleepy.

If I were actually in an assembly (school of Christ) being overcharged for the ticked price and having duck tape wrapped around my mouth, I would follow the RULES of the game.

Since I am enjoing free time I can pretend that I am a researcher (worked when I played Napoleoan) and research data, park it in my thesaurus and be able to use my search engine and find just about everything.

I will probably do that until Obama's team calls me in for the Spirit Transporter Operation.

No whut i mean? huh? huh?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Free Will

July 20 2011, 6:39 PM 

Ken,
You can do whatever you want.......for a season anyway.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Free Will

July 20 2011, 8:24 PM 

Not only does Dave belittle those with whom he disagrees, he also belittles those like Ken, whom Dave has never understood.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 20 2011, 8:58 PM 

There have been all kinds of communicating with the God-given organ and changing in "singing" styles which never made the performance obscure the message: singing a Biblical Psalm would be better than not remembering it all. Repetition is required for learning. However, the use of instruments during the time of communicating has always said-and who could deny it--that the intention was to make sure the composer did not do the teaching.

That insults the author but it also keeps the brain in bondage as it attempts to understand every tone and complex overtones: every twang of a guitar string which is very complex forces the brain to collect all of the data. Not only does this defeat the voice of the Author but it creates the laded burden which is "spiritual anxiety created by religious ritual."

The Book of Enoch and 3 dozen similar documents which I have posted agree with the Bible that when you attempt to control other people's mind so your mind dominates, that is called sorcery and is an example of "they have fallen and can never get up again."

Even among the "conservatives," those who have SET certain false teachings firmly in their brain wil not, cannot change. So, I think we are seeing the knee jerk principle.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

July 20 2011, 9:48 PM 

The Book of Enoch--now that'll send Dave into another tailspin of smearing.

Respond to this message   
R*
(no login)

July 21 2011, 9:20 AM 

"Not only does Dave belittle those with whom he disagrees, he also belittles those like Ken, whom Dave has never understood.

At last we have an interpreter! The doctor can tell us what Ken is really saying. Carry on doctor! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Huh?

July 20 2011, 10:18 PM 

Hey Bill......were you asked a question? Were you being talked to?
Didn't think so......

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Huh?

July 20 2011, 11:16 PM 

I was affirming Doc and HE dares to go where no human has gone before.

You should read Enoch: it defines the latter day church just like the beginning time fall. Besides it might stretch your mind to know that there have been periods in history much more advanced in some respects than the massed multitute (means beast people) of modern commercial and religious serfdom.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Huh?

July 21 2011, 12:07 AM 

I just noted that in times past, whenever Ken mentioned the Book of Enoch, Dave always went ballistic and smeared Ken all over creation. Dave has been rather sedate which is a radical change of late--no "curses" hurled, no screaming that someone is "wrong," no hollering that people are "sinful," and certainly none of that "REPENT! REPENT!" business.

What gives? Has Dave experienced some kind of epiphany? wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Knock Your Big Self Out

July 21 2011, 2:48 AM 

Nowwwwwwwwwww......he is into the latter day church.
What's next?

I have read some of Enoch. I have also read some of the Quran, and neither guide me as a follower of God and His Son. Ken it still isn't one of the 66 books so I don't let it guide me.
You don't listen. Enoch isn't one of the 66 books because God didn't want it that way.
You just don't trust God to let Him do it His Way.
66 books isn't good enough for you.
Read all you want......

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

not good enough!

July 21 2011, 3:31 PM 

If you had all of the original 66 books with the writer's dna all over them you would not be able to read a single word without outside help.

You don't believe they are good enough either or you would pay for silly sermons when you can get better ones on TV.

You would know what Jude meant as he spoke of god coming with ten thousand angels to get VENGEANCE: The Book of Enoch and3 dozen similar accounts I have linked identify those Satan seduced into mixed-sex choirs, instruments, wearing of apparel (clergy) and the RESULTING perverted sexuality.

Paul defined the same thing in Romans 10

http://www.piney.com/Romans.10.html

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Knock Your Big Self Out

July 21 2011, 5:04 PM 

I gathered that mentioning an "epiphany" would shock Dave back to reality; he's resumed his smear tactics about the Book of Enoch. I thought it had been a little too quiet around here. wink.gif

BTW, we know Ken reads the Book of Enoch, just like Dave does. Has Ken ever said that he follows that book in place of the Bible? Dave assumes that Ken does. Well now, since Dave has confessed that he finds time to read Enoch, then we could say that Dave puts the Bible on the back burner in favor of a book that is not in the biblical canon. And we would be just as wrong to assume that Dave prefers Enoch over the Bible, just as it is wrong for Dave to assume that Ken prefers Enoch over the Bible.

Ken is a student of ancient literature, yet Dave will rag Ken because Dave disagrees with Ken's posts about ancient literature. As I've said before, Dave never has, does not now, and never will understand Ken, so Dave reacts by smearing Ken. Dave not only smears all who disagree with him, Dave smears anything and everything he doesn't understand.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You Need to Know What You Are Talking About....

July 21 2011, 10:37 PM 

Bill Crump asked "Has Ken ever said that he follows that book in place of the Bible?"

YES Bill, Ken has used Enoch to present it as inspired.
Several times.
No assumptions.

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Utterly false

July 21 2011, 11:12 PM 

I have never said it was inspired: I have said that someone has counted 128 places in the New Testament. I have found lots of them but not yet 128 times.

One version was found with the Dead Sea Scrolls and has long been considered as inspired as any of the Apocryphal books which were in the 'original KJV" they talk about.

If I want to know what in heaven's name is Jude speaking about I am in the black unless I read the Book of Enoch which He directly quotes.

In fact I am ignorant of most of the important counter-cultural teachings in the Bible unless I LOOK where the write POINTS. In a sense the Bible is a table of contents to all of the historical movements from the Cain agriculturists which engaged in fertility rituals (like in church) in contrast to Abel and Seth which are really names for the agriculturists who could move with the weather and cattle. If in doubt you can find the same accounts on clay tablets,'

For instance Spirit means and only means WIND: it is used symnbolically of the BREATH of God and God's breath is never a PEOPLE. If it is my spirit then it is a HE: if it is a female then it is a SHE like SOPHIA in proverbs. Certainly the ONE and only God had is WISDOM with Him before the breathed out a WORD. One should always have their word and wisdom with them.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter