Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Cease and Desist Order!

September 13 2011 at 6:52 AM
Dave  (no login)
from IP address 69.59.78.113

Not by me......by the Word!
This is a site that continues to be a blight on the brotherhood. The men associated with this site should be ashamed for the churches that they have held up for public ridicule.
I am calling on the ones who take part in this wicked site to do the right thing by repenting and taking it down or turn it around for the good of the Lord's church. I am believing in the Power of God and that He will turn these wicked men's head around while there is still time.

Ephesians 4:3
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

Those who continue to support this site have done the very opposite of what the author asks here.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Ephesians 4: Unity in Diversity?

September 13 2011, 1:40 PM 

http://www.piney.com/Ephesians.4.Unity.in.Diversity.html

People deliberately HIDE the word because their time is short and doom certain.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea!
.....for the devil is come down unto you,
.....having great wrath,
.....because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Revelation 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth,
.....he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

I understand the anger and they "taking of the kingdom with violenceby violent men." And telling Jesus that He is a lia by claiming that they can make the "Kingdom come with religious observations."

They may know Ephesians 4 but they will always twist it because their time is short and the violent will get more violent: blaspheming by saying that God at any time and place in the history of the world commanded congregational worship with instrumental accompaniment Just acting up and PERFORMING songs and sermons to silencc the commanded Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles is such a disgusting view of a Holy Spirit God.

Ephesians 4 OUTLAWS all of the performing arts and crafts especially the SOPHIA or musical worship which is a certain MARK of an effeminate "preacherhood." Paul OUTLAWS all of these sophists cunning craftsmen and defines inclusively and exclusively the Ekklesia or Synagogue as limited to teaching the Word of Christ.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Sorry the preacher hood disabled your ability to read BLACK text on BROWN paper.

They say: Cease and Desist
We say: Suffer and Persist. There may still be one from a nation, one from a district, one from a city, one from the town, one from the farms.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: Cease and Desist Order!

September 13 2011, 2:51 PM 

Oh no! It's yet another version of Dave's self-righteous proclamations: "You are cursed! You are a sinner! You are wrong! Repent! Repent!"

So what else is new? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Brotherhood -- What Do You Know About It, Dave?

September 13 2011, 9:17 PM 

Dave,

It's the CHANGE AGENTS, stupid. Sowers of discord!!! Intruders!!! So afraid and incapable of starting their own church from scratch.

Again, this is a warning to those peaceful congregations of the church of Christ Jesus. They, the change agents, may be arriving at your locality very soon.

Forewarned is forearmed!!! Cease and desist!!!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Do the Right Thing.....For Once

September 14 2011, 8:20 AM 

Men here who support this site and have continually ridiculed the church of our Lord Jesus need to repent. They either need to take this site down altogether or turn it around for the good of the Way.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Liars and sorcerers (instrument playrs) are cast alive into the Lake of Fire!

September 14 2011, 1:08 PM 

http://www.piney.com/Luke.17.Kingdom.Not.Observation.html

If I wasn't such a nice guy I would call that a lie. It is the hireling-changelings who spread hate against the church of Christ. CM nor Piney.com would never have existed without the DIVERSION OF MONIES collected for the Lord but then diverted when the debt can tolerate driving out half of the INVESTORS.

In Revelation 18 John shows that the slick speakers, singers and instrument players are CAST OUT of the church concurrent with the removal of the Lamps of knowledge. In Revelation, 19 the Scarlett Lady (pseudo churches) rides the BEAST which Jesus or John would call "vipers" or "serpents" which is defined as "a new style of music or drama."

Removing the Vipers makes it into a true Church of Christ which is an ekklesia or synagogue or School of the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles. Those who have lied, cheated and stolen the church house by blaspheming the Spirit of Christ are NOT part of the body of Christ: that is why they are compelled to quickly remove "Christ" from their public confession--they are not exercising free will but are delusional by an act of God.

THOSE WHO DEFEND DECEIVERS ARE DECEIVERS--I.E. SONS OF THE DEVIL WHEN THEY SPEAK ON THEIR OWN SAYS JESUS.

[linked image]

See how Scripture is exactly the OPPOSITE of most preachers you know.

http://www.piney.com/Rick.Atchley.Chris.Seidman.Instrumental.Music.Delusion.html

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Do the Right Thing

September 14 2011, 2:42 PM 

Repent!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

A CCM song!

September 14 2011, 3:41 PM 

If you publish this and get on the Christian College Workshops, I get half of the take.

Here is how it goes:

Repent, repent, again I say repent
---Please Do the right thing and repent.

Repent, repent, your life is almost spent

Repent, repent, please won't you relent?

Repent, repent, the fires are now lit

Respond to this message   
Dr. Bill Crump
(no login)

Re: A CCM song!

September 14 2011, 8:35 PM 

Ken, you might also want to include these lyrics, which I donate free of charge:

You're cursed, you're cursed, Dave says you're cursed
---Please, Dave, do the right thing and repent!

You're wrong, you're wrong, Dave says you're wrong

You've sinned, you've sinned, Dave says you've sinned

Why won't, why won't, why won't Dave repent?
---PLEASE, DAVE, DO THE RIGHT THING AND REPENT!!

Respond to this message   
R*
(no login)

Is There a Full Moon Tonight?

September 17 2011, 12:18 AM 

The dogs are howling. Who would believe it? Ken and Bill tag-teaming playing worship leader and singing songs!

Nice civil discussion going on here.

BTW, my last two posts have never showed-up. Donnie, you are the moderator and have the final say on what makes the cut to be posted. I would appreciate you letting me know if there is a problem.

Hey, you two (Ken and Bill) should get together and form a praise team! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Repeating the "7/11"--Contemporary Christian Music Style

September 17 2011, 1:00 PM 

R*:

We've learned something about the "Contemporary Christian Music" style. So, we're putting it into practice.

The 7-11 style is typical of some of the contemporary "Christian" music -- usually with the campfire tempo and in the cheerleading mode.

"7-11" means: Repeat the word 7 times as a line; then, repeat that line 11 times.

The preceding compositions typify that style of music. Sorry, we haven't invented an audio-visual technology for the joyous, rhythmic handclapping to be in the foreground or background.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is There a Full Moon Tonight?

September 17 2011, 1:22 PM 

R*:

The moderators must have a similar reason(s) for a "judicial decision" to delete a post or put it on hold. Sometimes the reason is not to embarrass the owner/author. At other times, the post may contain malicious remarks or the post has zero percent spiritually-redeeming value and, therefore, should not be published.

There are times when you're really into a civil discussion. That's great, and we appreciate your comments.

Let me check to see which of your posts have not been published. I may go ahead and post them and let you decide for yourself at this time [by you taking the position of being another reader), if they should qualify to be posted for none of the reasons above.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Repent!

September 14 2011, 8:00 PM 

Well at least one good has come out of this whole debacle.....Ken is singing again. He even wrote a song. Not sure who he is going to sing it to. I don't believe hell will stand for it. At least you want have to worry about any type of music there Ken.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Here is Atchley etal AUTHORITY

September 14 2011, 8:13 PM 

You too can worship the Starry Host to which David etal was consigned to.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Ridiculing the church that Christ established

September 14 2011, 9:01 PM 

Dave, the change agents are ridiculing the church of Christ. And so are you -- did you not know that?

The good news is that the body of Christ, the church, in its entirety, cannot be transformed by the change agents. The kingdom of Christ shall endure forever!!! Its firm foundation is the Rock.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You Get What You Deserve

September 15 2011, 7:08 AM 

The whole lot of you are dug in here. Your stakes are grounded solid, but not in the Rock.
It is tied to sin and deceit. Sin and deceit begets the same.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Christ the Rock

September 15 2011, 5:59 PM 

When Israel fell into musical idolatry God refused to accompany them into Canaan lest He slay them all. His angel or Christ was sent as mediator.

Christ the Rock commanded the LEVITES (the NACC and Atchley's patternism) to execute their brethren who had engaged in musical idolatry on the holy day. Thereafter, the Levites would STAND GUARD by RANKS or enmass and make NOISE to warn anyone not already abandoned not to come near.

At the same time Christ the Rock ordained the Qahal, synagogue or Church of Christ in the wilderness:

He INCLUDED Rset (from your bandits), READING and rehearsing or learning the Word of God in oral form.

He EXCLUDED vocal or instrumental rejoicing which includes the elevated form of sermonizing which is identified as a HYPOCRITIC art along with clergy singing and playing instruments.

That DIRECT COMMAND was never violated and there is considerable evidence for the "HouseS of worship" throughout the land: these were synagogues.

Therefore, as the UNIQUE worship word in the New Testament is to give heed to the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles, the houses of WORSHIP throughout Israel were synagogues and INCLUDED teaching the Word and EXCLUDED "vocal or instrumental rejoicing' which even simple simon knows DELIBERATELY intends to prevent what Jesua and the Campbells called A School of Christ.

The ROCK separated those abandoned to WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST (including almost all modern religionism) from the Church of Christ which always existed.

The reign of Christ over His kingdom as sole TEACHER was made possible in a dispersed sense into all of the world when Jesus of Nazareth became the Holy Spirit Jesus able to go outsied of Canaan.

You still can't answer: What is a Disciple? What does a Disciple do? What is an ekklesia or synagogue?

I somehow believe that the devil has your tongue so that you--nor the Preacherhood can ever grasp. Most simple have no need to know.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter