Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Al Maxey Acts 2:38 and the Word EIS

January 15 2012 at 11:51 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 166.248.137.76

Al Maxey Acts 2:38 and the word EIS

http://www.piney.com/Al.Maxey.Acts.2.38.Eis

Contrary to all recorded history, Al Maxey says that EIS means that we are baptized BECAUSE we are saved.

Al Maxey Baptism as a Sacrament

http://www.piney.com/Al.Maxey.Baptism.Sacrament.html

Al Maxey Blasphemes the Holy Spirit of Christ:

He claims that churches of Christ believe that baptism is a sacrament meaning that the ACT ALONE saves just so it is done according to the "pattern." Then says just the opposite of what the Prophecy by Christ in the Prophets and all of the Bible demands that baptism is FOR the remission of sins.

Whatever the Bible says, Al dips into his personal waterless cistern and comes up with "Al and the Baptists reject that."

That, of course, is the meaning of blasphemy.

If Peter says that BAPTISM SAVES then that settles the issue. If you say that baptism does not save then you DENY Jesus Christ the authority to pick the INSTRUMENTAL MEANS. Al does the Cornelius event but ignores the fact that God sent Peter to be the INSTRUMENTAL baptizer and that he COMMANDED him to be baptized. God SENT Peter to tell Cornelius HOW TO BE SAVED.

It makes God look like a fool not to have zapped Cornelius without any INSTRUMENTAL MEANS.

There as at Pentecost Spirit means WIND: There was a sound of rushing wind in the upper room and WIND fell on Cornelius to cause him to speak. This was to shut up the Judaizers.

Jay Guin and others preach the same heresy.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.135.175 on Jun 15, 2012 9:42 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Change Agents Are in the Same Boat

January 16 2012, 7:16 PM 

Nothing surprising there. Al Maxey has been preaching baptism "his own way" all along.

Jay Guin's website of the church where he serves as an elder [progressive, yes, and proud of it], has one of its tabs on "Beliefs" showing the topic of "Salvation" separately from "Baptism."

Max Lucado, with his strong ties with the Baptist denomination, advocates the "Baptist baptism." The Baptist Press in Nashville, Tenn., has reported that: "When Max Lucado became pastor of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio in the late 1980s.... Lucado's church is Church of Christ -- but not a typical Church of Christ. For starters, musical instruments are used (although there is still one a cappella service). Also, the church has a baptistic view of baptism -- that is, that baptism isn't required for salvation. [emphases, d.c.]"

Check out his church's website. Just like Jay Guin's, "Salvation" is a separate topic from "Baptism." In fact, it has a .pdf on BAPTISM -- only as "a demonstration of devotion":

http://oakhillschurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/BaptismWeb.pdf

Its "council" has done its own study of "The Role of Women in the Church":

http://oakhillschurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/A-Study-of-the-Role-of-Women-in-the-Church.pdf

OK, to those who are "shocked" at this news, this is probably more than enough for you to handle. So, many of the change agents' followers have been deluded into thinking that the controversy [of which the conservatives have been accused of instigating] is all about instrumental music.

We have emphasized in many ways [cf. various threads and posts] that the change agents have a greater mission than just teaching the gospel of musical idolatry and entertainment in non-instrumental churches of Christ. There is a long list from/by the agents of change of doctrinal changes in and FOR the church of Christ.

So, Ray, David Fields, Sonny [who's no longer "neutral" or "undecided"], Fred, we know a lot about your leaders, the change agents, that you do not.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Oak Hills Church: "Pastor" Max Lucado and "Pastor" Randy Frazee

January 17 2012, 12:41 AM 

At Oak Hills Church [formerly "of Christ"], "Pastor" Max Lucado is no longer the "Senior Minister," but is "Minister of Preaching."

http://oakhillschurch.com/central-support-staff/

And who is Max's "successor"? Randy Frazee.

And what have we been telling you about change agents transforming the NT church of Christ into a Disciples/Christian Church or Community Church?

Please read (from: http://www.randyfrazee.com/ ):

As the senior minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, I have the privilege of teaching and leading in partnership with pastor and author, Max Lucado. Prior to coming to Oak Hills, I served as the teaching pastor at Willow Creek Community Church and spent 15 years as the senior pastor at Pantego Bible Church in Fort Worth Texas. God has filled my life with amazing experiences and for that I am grateful." [emphases mine, d.c.]

Ray? Dave Fields? Have you heard of the song: "Open my eyes that I may see ... illumine me...."?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Most churches have FORSAKEN THE ASSEMBLY

January 17 2012, 9:03 PM 

Max Lucado had a "vision" but I found it on Rick Atchley's White paper he inherited from the NACC
Rick Atchley had a "spirit" finally tell him after more than a decade that God Commanded instrumental praise.
Rubel Shelly had earlier said that you could "hear an audible voice" telling you what to do.

Al Maxey gives not a clue that he has ever looked at the Bible except to lift isolated passages.

If you say that God said something
And God did not say that
Then Christ in Jeremiah 23 says that you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit of Christ.

http://www.piney.com/Blasphemy.Against.The.Holy.Spirit.html

When Al Maxey looks (maybe) at all of the baptism passages he says that THEY are not true.
Christ in Isaiah and Malachi (clearly) told the future church how to be saved. My strong suspicion is that anyone who has questioned God in Christ as Al reads off the Baptist pages has triggered the promised strong delusions. The MARK of strong delusions is religious services using the performing arts and artists.

You will notice that Christ says that anyone who revolts against the command for baptism will be DEVOURED. This has the same message as the Locusts or Muses in Revelation who are tasked to TAKE CAPTIVE the rebels.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

This is repeated in Hebrews 10 for those who FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLY. Forsaking the assembly means forsaking the synagogue which was A School of the Word. Again those who refused will be taken captive and devoured by the performin artists called HYPOCRITES.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.76.22 on Jan 17, 2012 9:04 PM

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

Off Topic: Change of Heart?

January 19 2012, 7:49 PM 

I noticed today that the red exclamation mark for this site is gone! I got a new computer a few months ago and Internet Security software came installed. Everytime I visited this site there was a red exclamation mark which warned of possible bad stuff (virus/malware) here. Today the red exclamation mark was gone. A green OK check symbol has replaced the red exclamation mark. Did someone here have a change of heart? Ken? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Wouldn't know how to do that.

January 19 2012, 9:31 PM 

Unless you have vital or secret information you need to protect, you need to remove all of the internet "cops."

If YOUR software does not know about CM then it will warn you. Probably since you ignored it, your protectors decided that it was ok.

If you bought a PC then you can be suspicious of anything you receive. If you receive an e-mail which is unfamiliar you might take warning.

I think that Network 54 has virus protection so you are pretty safe.

I am responsible for all of the rest of the ills in the world but not that one.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Off Topic: Change of Heart?

January 19 2012, 9:54 PM 

I also have anti-virus software but have never had this site flagged as "dangerous" and never had my computer to perform oddly after visiting this site. Maybe someone had tinkered with (sabotaged) Racnor's "new" computer beforehand. OR, maybe his security software had (still has) a glitch in it, and the glitch has subsided (for now). Ya never know! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

He's Back!

January 20 2012, 6:47 PM 

William (B) Crump,
I DO know this. You were the one sqwalking and slandering others about not revealing identities and now here you are, performing again. You couldn't stay away from a good chance to argue about more useles diatribe.

BRAVO!

Donnie, your buddy is BACK!!!

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Another Useless Diatribe (and Irrelevant)

January 20 2012, 8:10 PM 

Dave,

You've done it again.

I was looking for a substantive message from a "servant for Him" and a church leader. I think you should leave B alone for a while. OK, I think I get it. A response to a useless diatribe is also a useless diatribe.

I have an idea for you, Dave:

Al Maxey is one of the change agents. He must be one of your favorite mentors or heroes, since you've published an article or two of his. Do you believe that baptism is a sacrament?????? You may want to compare his understanding of baptism as a sacrament as a Roman (well, also as an American) Catholic believes.

If you agree with Al, then, explain why you do. If not, let him know why you disagree with him ... this time.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Again

January 20 2012, 8:53 PM 

There goes the scriptural neighborhood again. Church is a school of the Bible: already I'm tired and sick.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

You WILL forsake the Assembly in the morning! Part A-B

January 21 2012, 5:38 PM 

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

The Neighborhood

January 21 2012, 9:16 PM 

Steve Reeves-Preacher
Ben Forrest-Youth Minister
Membership-350

Hohenwald, just eight miles from the Natchez Trace Parkway

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Truth

January 21 2012, 10:34 PM 

The Neighborhood
January 21 2012, 9:16 PM

Steve Reeves-Preacher [left about 10 years ago: prophesied split]
Ben Forrest-Youth Minister [Praise singer fella guy: fired when money ran out]

Hired:
Bruce McIntyre
Church Life Minister
Member Involvement, Education and Evangelism Ministries
bmcintyre@quailchurch.com
Phone: (405) 755-4790
2 female ministers.

To lead the church into name change, instrumental music, women leaders.

Membership-350

After planned discord by Bruce McIntyre, membership about 200 and holding.

After Mark Henderson "grew" Quali Springs from about 900 to 600 almost instantly, mark evaporated. That was by planning to ADD instruments.

They hired Bruce

http://www.quailchurch.com/Ministry-Music

See HEALING MINISTRY.

Authentic worship orients believers to God and opens them to the transforming work of his Spirit. In our assemblies we declare our love for God through authentic worship and relationships

The Worship/Music Ministry at Quail exists primarily to plan and lead those times when we come together to worship.

They will YIELD to the Holy Spirit to make them just like Jesus

They have the same pickers and grinners violating the PSALLO word and using guitar picks. Same fat girl singers Ruling Over the Congregation as long as they violate the commands of Jesus and use a tune." That's call a legalistic end-run.

Hohenwald, just eight miles from the Natchez Trace Parkway. That's still true.

http://www.piney.com/Bruce.Mclntyre.Hohenwald.html

They hired another guy--a Shelly fan--fired him jiffy quick after he moved his family and bought a house.

The hired another guy who doesn't know anything about the Bible either.

The purpose driven cult still lingers over the county like a skunk road killed. I invested with the "lord" until I discovered that they had an agenda to make it into a "family of God." Not even an earthworm will get fooled three times in a row.

It is BLASPHEMY to say that instrumental music can lead you into authentic worship and the presence of God.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

You DID forsake the Assembly yesterday Part C

January 23 2012, 4:24 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Al Maxey Baptism as a Sacrament?

January 23 2012, 9:17 PM 

Dave,

This thread is about Al Maxey!!!!! He's gone past being a rising star in the Change Movement.

Let's just say that you overlooked my earlier post. So, here we go again asking for some clarification from you. This is not about musical devices and other musical accessories used in the assembly of saints. We fully know your stance on something that enhances "worship." Rather, this time, it is about [read on]....

Al Maxey is one of the change agents. He must be one of your favorite mentors or heroes, since you've published an article or two of his. Do you believe that baptism is a sacrament?????? You may want to compare his understanding of baptism as a sacrament with how a Roman (well, also as an American) Catholic understands and believes baptism as a sacrament.

If you agree with Al, then, explain why you do. If not, let him know why you disagree with him ... this time.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Maxey Synagogue part D-E

January 28 2012, 9:19 PM 

When people make a radical attack against obeying the simple commands of Jesus and insist that they will go no further than their OWN POWER TO BELIEVE it is probably that are selling their body to promote a pagan or Jewish system of what they call a worship service.

Watch to see whether you are taken captive to a pagan institution or addend the School of Christ which was the major meaning or Restoration for the Campbells. Most of the churches involved in ceremonial legalism are specifically violating the command NOT to gather with the masses but to go OUTSIDE these camps and suffer reproaches as the PRICE TO PAY to accept THE GOSPEL: Come to me all ye that labor and heavy laden and I will give you rest." And "Come LEARN of me." If you institute does anything beyond learning of Jesus Christ then you are in a CULT because one person has you captive and insist that you pay him for his folly.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter