Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
B
(no login)

Re: Musical Instruments and Dancing

July 31 2012, 3:42 PM 

I'll pass.

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

August 3 2012, 10:05 AM 

I understand. [linked image]

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

August 5 2012, 6:09 PM 

The ostrich and Racnor discussing the meaning of life together...down there. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
pacman
(no login)

Stretch

January 22 2013, 6:02 PM 

with reasoning like that, you can argue anything!!

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

Hasta la vista

March 21 2012, 10:54 AM 

It's time to move on. Farewell to all. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

so soon?

March 21 2012, 1:23 PM 

If God did not give one a hint about such performance in His called assemblies one wonders JUST WHAT SPIRIT put the notion into the heads of Occupational Theologians?

I am worried that no one wants to address the Biblical and universal historical view that THE DEVIL made them do it: Jesus identified a son of the Devil by saying "they speak on their own."

If there are a few so vile that they would lie about all of Scripture: lie to God and About God knowing that they were sowing massive discord but needing gay troubadours to make their preaching tolerable, and you tell them that they are lying and they keep on saying GOD COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE then cannot we believe John when he said

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom [Heiros Gamos] and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries WERE all nations deceived.

Can we not grasp that they KNOW what they are doing

Job 20:2 Therefore do my thoughts cause me to answer, and for this I make haste.
Job 20:3 I have heard the check of my reproach, and the spirit of my understanding causeth me to answer.
Job 20:4 Knowest thou not this of old, since man was placed upon earth,
Job 20:5 That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?
Job 20:6 Though his excellency mount up to the heavens, and his head reach unto the clouds;
Job 20:7 Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?
Job 20:8 He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night.

Give it another try: because if none of the merry band of men and wannabe girls can or will give an answer then they confess that they are not "angels of the night" but "angels of light."

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: so soon?

March 21 2012, 11:08 PM 

There you go proof-texting again. Lucky for you, stupid isn't a sin. If one of my students tried that reasoning with me, I would fail them in a minute.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: so soon?

March 21 2012, 11:28 PM 

Jesus said that doctors of the law take away the key to knowledge.

That's their job: that's what they do.

Doctors or Scribes are called hypocrites by Jesus and Christ named speakers, singers and instrument players Ezek 33.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Hasta la vista

March 21 2012, 4:51 PM 

That's not the first time Racnor has said "farewell." He'll be back. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Hasta la vista

March 22 2012, 8:09 AM 

Seems to be a common issue around here, huh B?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Do As I Say Not as I Do

March 22 2012, 10:14 AM 

Nice double standard William "B" Crump. You said the same thing.

happy.gif

No surprise there B --> William Crump.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

They Don't Dare to Post

March 22 2012, 10:26 AM 

Donnie said "....But the readership has remained steadily and many times has increased."

Prove it. Also, even if it were true it goes to show that people will glance in to see the evil launched by your and yours, be horrified, and then leave. They certainly don't post, do they?

No lunch Donnie?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: They Don't Dare to Post

March 22 2012, 10:13 PM 

Dave,

But they read; they listen. There's much to learn from this website. I believe they're quick learners, unlike some of those [like ... hmmm] who've been long-time members, disgruntled and antagonistic, so eager to restructure the church and modify its teachings -- including [guess what?] the implementation of mechanical operation of musical instruments in the assembly.

These readers are civil and peaceful unlike the left-wing, liberal and progressive members of the church -- the change agents out there and their followers who post here. Thought that left-wingers existed only in the political arena. Not so!!!

This website is NOT anti-church of Christ. There's no reason whatsoever for loyal and faithful members of the church to be "horrified."

What's horrifying is the band of "leaders" -- the change agents in the brotherhood -- who are very determined to restructure the church that Christ established and to revise or improve upon the Bible-based beliefs and teachings of the church of Christ. They and their followers are ANTI-church of Christ.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

March 22 2012, 11:20 PM 

Dave can hardly imagine that many other people would "dare" to read a website that he abhors. Dave is of the mindset that if he despises something, then virtually everyone should despise it as well. That's rather arrogant, is it not? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

March 22 2012, 11:56 PM 

There's nothing to learn from this website as long as you let nutcases like Ken Sublett post at will. The man is clearly deranged and has absolutely no training in hermeneutics. As long as he and others like him continue to spout their lunatic rantings, you will have no one to take you seriously.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 23 2012, 1:13 AM 

There is equal opportunity here.

One way to prove your point is for you or anyone to post messages replete with scriptural references that are supported by researched historical evidences.

Then, let's compare, analyze and evaluate.

I've heard this: "This is the Bible my third grade son reads regularly." Or: "This version is written on a third to fourth grade reading level...." There goes the "training in hermeneutics."

I'd take this "deranged" engineer and teacher in the Bible school of Christ anytime ... rather than a doctor of "philosophy" [Ph-Duh!!!!] with "herme-neurosis."

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

March 23 2012, 9:15 PM 

When was the last time you independently verified any of Sublett's rantings? Or do you just take him at face value because you are impressed by the amount of copying and pasting he does?

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

March 23 2012, 10:00 AM 

If "Anonymous" feels that there is nothing worth reading here and that only "nutcases" post here, then he is free to leave. It's ironic that someone who evidently despises a website would continue to hang around and badmouth it, rather than go his way and get the most out of life. You kinda get the impression that such a person is addicted to acting the part of the malcontent. BTW, that description seems to fit Dave as well. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Annie Mouse?

March 23 2012, 12:14 PM 

Annie Mouse claims to be a teacher: I am a learner and I learn from just about everyone.

One of the best ways to learn is to look at the writings of "scholars" and look at the WHOLE chapter and usually find that the whole message from Christ turns around and hits them in soft places.

I would appreciate it if Annie Mouse would post something he is teaching so we can learn.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Annie Mouse?

March 23 2012, 1:43 PM 

It seems that Annie Mouse/Anonymous would rather spend his/her time badmouthing this site rather than trying to "teach" us anything. But then, perhaps s/he has nothing of value to "teach" us after all. happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter