Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Annie Mouse?

March 23 2012, 9:06 PM 

You can't teach a closed mind.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Annie Mouse?

March 23 2012, 10:04 PM 

I see no evidence that "Anonymous" has yet even to try to "teach" anything. Saying "You're a nutcase" is hardly any evidence of "teaching." Since name-callers have nothing worth while to "teach," ignore them.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Proof is in the Posts

March 23 2012, 5:10 PM 

The last seven posts prove my point....exactly.....this place is evil.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Proof is in the Posts

March 23 2012, 7:34 PM 

Proverbs 14:16 A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.
Proverbs 16:6 By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.
Proverbs 16:17 The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

March 23 2012, 10:00 PM 

I think Ken is telling Dave that if Dave is so sure this site is "evil," then it's time for Dave to DEPART. Otherwise, according to Proverbs 14:16, Dave would have to be a FOOL if he continued to RAGE against this site. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

You've got it: why he and Annie-Mouse and even conservative preachers

March 23 2012, 11:00 PM 

If I am not mistaken, this marks one decade that Dave and his other personalities have been calling me a liar. He has also made it his mission to get me off any and all forums.

A saved DISCIPLE of Christ just couldn't do that.

Jesus warned that quoting HIS WORDS

John 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world,
.... and I come to thee.
....Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me,
....that they may be one, as we are.
John 17:12 While I was with them in the world,
....I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept,
....and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
John 17:13 And now come I to thee;
....and these things I speak in the world,
....that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
John 17:14 I have given them thy word;
....and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world
....even as I am not of the world.
John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world,
.... but that thou shouldest keep them from the [that] evil.
John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
John 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world,
....even so have I also sent them into the world.

Jesus doesn't even PRAY for the "World": HERE IS WHY WE KNOW THAT THESE GUYS ARE ENEMIES OF THE WORD.

kosmos , metaph., of ornaments of speech, such as epithets, Id.9.9 (pl.), Arist.Rh.1408a14, Po.1457b2, 1458a33; hadumel k. keladein to sing sweet songs of praise, Pi.O.11 (10).13 (s.v.l.).

Pind. O. 11 My tongue wants to foster such themes; [10] but it is by the gift of a god that a man flourishes with a skillful mind, as with anything else. For the present rest assured, Hagesidamus son of Archestratus: for the sake of your boxing victory,
....I shall loudly sing a sweet song, an adornment for your garland of golden olive,
....[15] while I honor the race of the Western Locrians.
There, Muses, join in the victory [Nike, Nicolaitans]-song; I shall pledge my word to you that we will find there a race that does not repel the stranger, or is inexperienced in fine deeds, but one that is wise and WARLIKE too.

Kosmo-krator epith. of ouranos, Orph.H.4.3; Zeus Mitras Hlios k. Dam.Pr.131; hoi k. tou skotous toutou the cosmic rulers of this sinful world, Ep.Eph.6.12; hoi k. hoi ta hupo selnn stoikheia dioikountes

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: You've got it: why he and Annie-Mouse and even conservative preachers

March 23 2012, 11:38 PM 

A saved disciple of Christ wouldn't continue telling the world that Jesus was wrong like you do every time you post.

==================================
"... telling the world that Jesus was wrong like you do..." will remain as a LIE coming from you until you're able to prove it. So, we'll be waiting for your proof. Just respond below.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on Mar 24, 2012 12:15 AM

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

March 23 2012, 8:04 PM 

If this site is truly as "evil" as Dave claims, he really loves to wallow around in it like a hog. Therefore, Dave is "guilty" by his frequent association.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

SAFE!!!

March 23 2012, 11:26 PM 

Ken,
A "saved disciple" wouldn't behave as you do. You speak plain enough when you want to, but continually use your wily and unflattering english to strut your arrogance. You tell us that you "told us" and that you "speak that which is written," and do the opposite. You, more than anyone else I know, shows that you don't trust in God to believe in Him that he would use His power to make sure men dictate His Word properly. That is why you use man's history and mythology and books contained OUTSIDE of His Word to prove what you can't on your own.
Ken, don't worry...you are safe here. Home turf!
Oh, by the way, I have never banned you from any site. I have, however, tried to show that men like you, that even if the DO know the Scriptures can still be lost.
The Word says in 1 Corinthians 13 that you can have faith that would even move mountains, but without love....you are nothing! Ken, you have never ever showed even the smallest amount of love connected to your supposedly showing everyone the truth. Christ could put down the arrogant and Jewish heirarchy, but He also WAS/IS love.....it showed in everything He did, even is His rebuking.
Oh, and B (William B. Crump), you, above any, fit in here very nicely with your arrogant, pungent and viperous tongue. You are the EPITOMY of a hypocrite. You tell others not to hide behind an alias....and what do you do?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: SAFE!!!

March 24 2012, 7:44 AM 

Dave,

"Without love" is the favorite defense mechanism used by those like you who compromise the truth and embrace beliefs and teachings that are not found in Scripture. If we applied that definition in the manner that one posts his messages, that would best describe your own "behavior" -- you are one mean-spirited "saved disciple."

But the Scripture speaks differently of "love." "If ye love me, keep my commandments" (I John 14:15). "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love" (John 15:10).

You continue to attack and condemn the messenger instead of the messenger's message that you disagree with. That's not good. That is not how a "saved disciple" behaves. That has no part in civilly discussing doctrinal issues.

I would say that you should be as capable as Ken is in presenting the truth: (1) first by quoting as many passages as possible from Scripture and (2) then by presenting recorded history and other references to prove what the Scripture speaks of already.

Let's continue to discuss doctrinal differences civilly and intelligently. Leave the judgment of one's soul to the Righteous Judge.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

March 24 2012, 10:02 AM 

I think Dave kinda lost it here. He DOES need a vacation. BTW, if Dave is gonna hurl an insult as usual, he might as well spell it correctly. That's "epitome," not "epitomy." Dave only butchered one letter in that word this time. He usually spells it as "epitamy" by butchering two letters. happy.gif

Here's another thing. Dave keeps referring to a William B. Crump. Who is that, anyway? If Dave is implying that my real name is William B. Crump, he is definitely mistaken. I gladly put my hand on the Bible and say that in all truth and honesty. I am "B" and that should be sufficient.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

March 24 2012, 9:30 PM 

The Word says in 1 Corinthians 13 that you can have faith that would even move mountains, but without love....you are nothing! Ken, you have never ever showed even the smallest amount of love connected to your supposedly showing everyone the truth. Christ could put down the arrogant and Jewish heirarchy, but He also WAS/IS love.....it showed in everything He did, even is His rebuking.

Ken isn't a Christian, Dave, he's a redneck. There is a subtle but important difference.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 24 2012, 11:41 PM 

"Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings," Annie? Hardly.

You and Dave have something in common ... suddenly -- I thought the Scripture made the determination as to whether one is or isn't a Christian. There is obviously a colossal difference between the Scripture and your verbiage.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on Mar 24, 2012 11:43 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Pick and Choose Theology

March 24 2012, 9:21 AM 

If ye love me, keep my commandments" (I John 14:15). "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love" (John 15:10).

How about the rest of the story.....
John 13:34
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35
"By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

Romans 12:10
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

1 John 3:23
And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

Donnie, THE COMMAND is to love one another. You men here can't do that when you are tearing down the brotherhood.....and why? Because they don't interpret the Scriptures as you do. You have tore down men and women and whole churches. Without repentance from you and the others who contribute to this evil, you are lost.
Donnie, you are a hypocrite! You do what you tell me not to do. You say that I am mean spirited? I would ask you to look at this site and look within yourself....but no I will not because you know what you have done here with this evil site. It has NOTHING to do with love and only evil. One thing for sure....my being here isn't helping you do what you know to do is right. I have presented the Truth only for it to be trampled under your feet. If and when you and the others here come clean I would be happy to talk about any subject anytime.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

William "B" Crump

March 24 2012, 2:24 PM 

No, your name isn't William B. Crump.....I never said it was. I put the "B" in there to signify your alias of B., but you are William Crump. Such deception and false innuendos. No one else, but William Crump would have remembered the epitamy or epitomy. Wow, William, you might be gullible, but also "well-worded," if it were a word.
BRAVO!
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

"William B. Crump"

March 25 2012, 12:56 AM 

Dave is still addicted to this "William B. Crump" business. There is no one here who posts by that name, but I doubt if Dave will ever realize that. He'll continue to rant about it and waste his time, I guess. happy.gif

Now to more important matters. Dave implies that "well-worded" is not a real word. Since Dave is quite wrong, I'll do him a favor and show him why, since HE brought up the subject. We use a hyphen to join two or more words serving as a single adjective BEFORE a noun, such as "one-way street," "chocolate-covered peanuts," "well-known author," "well-worded article."

However, when compound modifiers come AFTER a noun, they are NOT hyphenated. For example: "The peanuts were chocolate covered." "The author was well known." "The article was well worded."

Of course, all of this was covered in the SGP thread. Dave should go back and review that material, then write "epitome" 500 times so he will NEVER forget it. Only a person of Dave's mindset would believe that "epitomy" and "epitamy" are acceptable spellings. Oh, what great theater! LOVL! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Love Is in Serving -- Not in Speaking

March 24 2012, 11:17 PM 

Dave,

That's exactly what I wanted you to quote ["love one another"] to prove my point. Why? Because your definition of "love" is that of "feeling."

Ken's posts and messages are scripture-based and historically documented. But you [the Dave Fieldses and other Annie Mouses] are incapable of challenging scriptural messages that are verifiable and qualified by recorded history.

Your view of "love" is that of feelings or affection. So, to you, Ken is "without love." You do not like truthful messages and how they're delivered. The reason is simple -- the truth you disagree with hurts you, and you attack the messenger.

As in loving God by doing and keeping His commandments, loving neighbor or one another means doing good and service to others. Never does "loving one another" in Scripture mean having "that lovely feeling" NOR does it mean displaying 'affection' toward your neighbor. That can get a husband or wife in trouble.

So, stop this "without love" nonsense!!!

For your information, Dave, this website is not evil. It informs and warns the brotherhood that the church established by Christ is under siege!!!! By whom? By the change agents operating within.

Ken Sublett is one of, if not, the strongest supporter and defender of the church of Christ Jesus and the principles of the Restoration Movement. You and the Annie Mouses really need to read and study the history of the Restoration Movement -- NOT rewrite it. Your lack of knowledge of its history is indicative of your inability to defend the truth.

The truth remains that you are one mean-spirited leader of the church. Instead, you should condemn the efforts of the change agents in the brotherhood as they seek to compromise the truth in order to "get along with" those who hold false and unscriptural beliefs and teachings ... as they [the change agents] seek to RESTRUCTURE the church while destroying and dividing the church in the process.

But it is also the truth that you will not condemn the evil deeds of the change agents against the church. I know I know for you are one of their ardent followers.

P.S.: Be careful, Dave. The number of page views from the Russian Federation has surpassed that of the U.S. by 30%--perhaps for the first time ever. And that's good news as they learn that change agents in the brotherhood are still in the church they despise and ridicule. Now, there's the real hypocrisy.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Love Is in Serving -- Not in Speaking

March 25 2012, 6:21 PM 

Ooooo, shiny...

============================

NOTE: The above is an unedited publication. It's been approved for its incredibly "deep thought" -- an angry man's refutation of the truth.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on Mar 25, 2012 10:56 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Lundch.....Lunch....Lunch....Lunch.....Lunch....Lunch

March 25 2012, 1:41 AM 

Donnie,
I will be up at Madison on April 22nd. Lunch? You avoiding me? The part that I don't understand about William Crump is that part of putting his hand on the Bible part.....hmmmmm.....very unlike William. Not like a narcissist.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Thanks for the Invite

March 25 2012, 11:30 PM 

Dave, my schedule has been erratic these days. I think JimmyJoe can attest to that. By the way, know that he has extended a special welcome to your visit. I wonder if you've missed reading his personal message to you recently. You're not avoiding him, are you? He may try to respond to this post and let you know.

OK, guys, there's been a resurgence of this "no, I didn't ... yes, you did" personal conversation between/among certain posters. It really ought to be retired voluntarily, or it will just be time wasted.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter