Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Dave
(no login)

Wrong Yesterday is Wrong Today and Wrong Tomorrow

March 26 2012, 11:09 AM 

Didn't see JimmyJoe's request but that would be great. Who is he? He can send anything about himself to me through my email....dfields@clemson.edu.

Erratic I definitely understand. Donnie, email me and I will return a reply.

If you are thinking that I am pushing a confrontation, then you are wrong. This "feely" love that you claim (falsely claim) that I speak of isn't anything to do with such. Love, however, does affect the feelings....if it doesn't, it isn't love. I know what love is Donnie...it is about upholding brothers in Christ....putting themselves before yourself. Love is about self-sacrifice, which this site has never shown. Putting other brothers down in a public forum and setting isn't love. I have put YOU down Donnie because you have done that to others. I'm not your judge....God is, but you have already taken judgement upon yourself when you put down others in public as you continue to do with concernedmemberss (what an oxymoron).
I believe that ALL of your gripes, dealings, complaints, and bitter disappointments could have ALL been resolved through personal meetings, letters, and phone-calls with anyone (elders, brothers, sisters). INSTEAD, you decided to broadcast your anger and resentment HERE where the whole world (the unbelievers and sinners don't need to witness this) could and can see it. If we meet for lunch I will still tell you, like I have always told you, that you are wrong.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

JimmyJoe -- Would Like to Have Lunch with You

March 27 2012, 12:55 AM 

Here's Jimmy Joe's post (see this thread: "APOSTATE: JEFF WALLING -- Should Youth Go to Winterfest?")
Lunch March 15 2012, 11:59 AM

Dave, I wouldn't want to invite myself but I would like to have lunch with you. I'll be out of town April 1st but otherwise I should be available. If you can get Donnie, B, Rancar and Ken out of Hohenwald it should be one informative lunch. I still sit in the balcony during the second service as I have for the last 39 years. Have a great day.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Shows You How a Person Will Change Overnight

March 27 2012, 5:46 PM 

B= [. . .]

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on Mar 27, 2012 10:36 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Its YOUR Site....Do What You Want To

March 28 2012, 3:41 PM 

I hear you Donnie.....edit on!!!!!!!!

Why not just ban me? It would take care of all your woes with me.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Its YOUR Site....Do What You Want To

March 28 2012, 9:30 PM 

Be careful what you wish for, Dave...you might get it. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Let's All Refrain from Analyzing Personality Disorders [We Think]

March 28 2012, 9:38 PM 

Rather, let's discuss doctrinal matters, issues and differences. It's time-consuming to be playing the role of a psychoanalyst or psychiatrist. Each one of us has his/her own idiosyncrasies, remember?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You Have the POWER!!!

March 28 2012, 11:40 PM 

Donnie said "It's time-consuming to be playing the role of a psychoanalyst or psychiatrist."

There you go again.....razzing someone about poor behavior and yet you and the others do this continually.

B=Dr. Bill Crump=William Crump=Bill Crump,
If you were to ask Donnie real nice I believe that he would give you the power to ban me.

I still don't understand William stating that he would put his hand on a Bible to attest to something. It just doesn't sound like him.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

No Expletive, No Ban

March 29 2012, 2:25 AM 

Dave,

There's equal opportunity here, as well as freedom of speech, i.e., so long as we discuss doctrinal differences and issues civilly.

Any further response to what you "still don't understand" will be ignored.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: No Expletive, No Ban

March 29 2012, 8:48 AM 

Dave seems to want to be banned badly enough that, for two cents, he just might cave in, hurl a couple of expletives, and get the job done.

Respond to this message   
The Great Baptizmo
(no login)

March 30 2012, 1:33 PM 

I see Snoop Crumpy Crump is still warring with ServantNotForHim

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

March 30 2012, 5:59 PM 

Well, Baptizmo does have one name right: Dave = ServantnotforHim.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Right On!

March 30 2012, 7:06 PM 

Oh Great one! I see that you have come to pourest thouest negativity upon us......they really don't need anymore here on this site. They got plenty without your help.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Stick to the Issues, RIght?

March 30 2012, 11:26 AM 

B,
I will leave the hurling of expletives, name-calling, and slander up to you. Your past conduct shows that you are best suited for such.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Stick to the Issues, RIght?

March 31 2012, 8:22 AM 

B has not ever hurled expletives at anyone. If B had ever done that, B would have already been banned. Of course, the liberals always whine and erroneously "interpret" rebukes and corrections against them as "name-calling and slander." That is their wishful thinking.

BTW, Baptizmo does remind us of Dave's infamous and rightly applied nickname at FaithSite: ServantNotforHim.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

March 31 2012, 8:40 AM 

Since Dave has accused "B" of hurling expletives at people (cursing, profanity, vulgarity), then let Dave prove it. Dave will have to provide any message posted under the name of "B" where "B" has used expletives explicitly against someone.

Respond to this message   
The Great Baptizmo
(no login)

April 9 2012, 9:24 AM 

CofC folk ARE Baptists.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

That's a fact once upon the time in the west

April 9 2012, 3:57 PM 

When you see the term "The Stone-Campbell Movement" as the non-history readers are getting read for another version being PAID and to PROP UP the ailing Disciples of Christ, we all know that there was never any bonding between the Stoneites and the Baptists. And yet they keep on lying: I might too if they paid me enough and bought my books and listened to my vapid lectrues. They are nothing if not presumptious: after writing an ENCYCLOPEDIA of the RM they are not going to do

A World History of the Stone-Campbell Movement.

http://www.piney.com/World.History.of.the.Stone.Campbell.Movement.html

During the time Stone was trying to add the Campbell disciples to their hoped-form movement to encompass "World-Wide Christendom" Alexander Campbell and friends called themselves Reformed Baptists. That was when they just read the Baptism passages as written and as Baptists REFORMED themselves. The "history" experts should read the Baptist account to discover that Alexander was convincing so many Baptists preachers that they planned to Ex-Communicate him. He beat them to the punch just as when Thomas was being excommunicated by the Presbyterians.

And, of course, it would have been unseemly that any Baptist would have used instruments: they got through being split around 1900 except for some small groups.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

He Aint No Dummie....

April 2 2012, 9:25 AM 

Not willing to attest to this on a Bible now?

Smart man B!

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: He Aint No Dummie....

April 9 2012, 6:34 PM 

I believe B challenged Dave to prove there are posts under the name of B that hurl profanity or vulgarity at anyone here. Of course, Dave is powerless to meet that challenge.

But to humor Dave, B gladly puts his hand on the Bible and states that he has not posted any messages under his name of B that hurl profanity or vulgarity at anyone here.

Have a nice, day, Dave. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: He Aint No Dummie....

April 9 2012, 8:09 PM 

BTW, I think Dave is still trying to sneak through the back door and dredge up the it-is-B-it-isn't-B topic that Donnie said to DROP.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter