Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

CENI Eleminates Human Imagination, rhetoric or instruments

March 29 2012 at 1:35 PM
Anonymous  (Login Ken.Sublett)
from IP address

People who deny CENI hide from God and He hides from them (Sophists). That is proven by the fact that God ALWAYS allows only His Word as building or teaching resources, and He outlaws human imagination as the MARK of His mortal enemies. He drives them into hell with the sound of wind, string and percussion instruments (Isaiah 33; Rev 18f).

CENI: Christ in Jeremiah.

CENI: Jesus in Matthew 28

Gen. 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth,
......and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart
......was only evil continually.
Gen. 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart,
......I will not again curse the ground any more for mans sake;
......for the imagination of mans heart is evil from his youth;
......neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
Deut. 29:19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse,
......that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace,
......though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, add drunkenness to thirst:
Deut. 31:21 And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them,
......that this song shall testify against them as a witness;
......for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed:
......for I know their imagination which they go about,
......even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware.
Jer. 3:17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD;
......and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem:
......neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
Jer. 7:24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear,
......but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart,
......and went backward, and not forward.
Jer. 9:14 But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim,
......which their fathers taught them:
Jer. 11:8 Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear,
......but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart:
......therefore I will bring upon them all the words of this covenant,
......which I commanded them to do; but they did them not.
Jer. 13:10 This evil people, which refuse to hear my words,
......which walk in the imagination of their heart,
......and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them,
......shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.
Jer. 16:12 And ye have done worse than your fathers;
......for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart,
......that they may not hearken unto me:
Jer. 18:12 And they said, There is no hope:
......but we will walk [dco speak]after our own devices,
......and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.
..........o (compositio), id. 9, 4, 142: cum per omnes et personas et affectus eat (comoedia), 2. Mercant. t. t. for vneo, to go for, be sold at a certain price

Quint. Inst. 5 9.1 Every artificial proof consists either of indications, arguments or examples. I am well aware that many consider indications to form part of the arguments. My reasons for distinguishing them are twofold. In the first place indications as a rule come under the head of inartificial proofs: for a bloodstained garment, a shriek, a dark blotch and the like are all evidence analogous to documentary or oral evidence and rumours; they are not discovered by the orator, but are given him with the case itself. artfclis

Quint. Inst. 1 8.14 He will not do this by way of censuring the poets for such peculiarities, for poets are usually the servants of their metres and are allowed such licence that faults are given other names when they occur in poetry: for we style them metaplasms,1 schematisms and schemata,2 as I have said, and make a virtue of necessity. Their aim will rather be to familiarise the pupil with the artifices of style and to stimulate his memory.

...... 1 The formation of cases of nouns and tenses of verbs from a non-existent nom. or pres.: or more generally any change in the forms of a word.
......2 schematismus and schemata both seem to mean the same, sc. figures.

carmen , nis, n. (old form cas-men , Varr. L. L. p. 86 Bip.) [Sanscr. ├žasto declaim, praise; cf.: camilla, censeo], I. a tune, song; poem, verse; an oracular response, a prophecy; a form of incantation
I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental citharque [guitar], lyrae carmen, With allusion to playing on the cithara: hoc carmen hic tribunus plebis non vobis sed sibi intus canit,
And Opposite. to the drama for an epic or lyric poem: 5. A magic formula, an incantation:
The nomos (legalism) of Saturnian verse, also a formula in religion or law, a form

Jer. 23:17 They say still unto them that despise me,
......The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace;
......and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart,
......No evil shall come upon you.
Luke 1:51 He hath shewed strength with his arm;
......he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

Respond to this message   
(Login BrianCade)

Re: CENI Eleminates Human Imagination, rhetoric or instruments

March 29 2012, 3:04 PM 

CENI is an invalid hermeneutical tool because it admits proof-texting.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Nonsesense! Here is what the Spirit OF Christ answers.

March 29 2012, 5:09 PM 

[linked image]
[linked image]

That's why your little light never shines.

Respond to this message   
The Great Baptizmo
(no login)

Re: Nonsesense! Here is what the Spirit OF Christ answers.

April 8 2012, 10:31 AM 

CENI and Psalm 150 REQUIRE use of mechanical instruments in worship. As does Eph 5:19.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Greek 101

April 8 2012, 12:05 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter