Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
B
(no login)

Re: "Can Anyone Articulate for Me What the Pattern Is?"

April 14 2012, 11:33 PM 

And then there are other people who know exactly what Christ's pattern is, but they reject it and make a mockery of it by continuing to ask, "What is the pattern? Can anyone articulate for me what the pattern is?"

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

the pattern continued

April 13 2012, 6:17 PM 

Further the Bible teaches

In Titus 2 that the Grace of God teaches us to live sober righteous and godly lives looking for the second coming of Jesus.
That is a pattern of thinking that we are to follow. The Grace of God does not teach what some TV and radio preachers teach that Christianity is the ultimate feel good about yourself trip.

In I John 2 the Spirit of God says do not love the world or the things in the world - and gives the reason that the world and its works will pass away and those that walk by the will of God abide forever. Another pattern of thinking that we are to follow. The things in the world include the approval of men rather than the approval of God.

In II Pet 3 the inspired apostle tells us another firm and sure pattern of behavior to follow - living in holy conduct and godliness looking for the day of God. We don't know when the Lord will return so we should live in a constant state of being ready for the judgement.

May we all be reminded of these things!

Comments welcome

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublettt
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Wow! That's true.

April 14 2012, 9:01 PM 

In II Pet 3 the inspired apostle tells us another firm and sure pattern of behavior to follow - living in holy conduct and godliness looking for the day of God. We don't know when the Lord will return so we should live in a constant state of being ready for the judgement.

Sure hope God doesn't catch me singing those girly songs, clapping and swaying and making so much noise I don't hear the trumpet.

Respond to this message   
The Great Baptizmo
(no login)

Re: Wow! That's true.

April 14 2012, 10:57 PM 

The SCHOOL of the BIBLE aka BIBLE CHURCH is the one true manifestation of the LORD'S CHURCH.

It is the one group that follows the WORD OF GOD.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Ekklesia or synagogue in Paul's words

April 14 2012, 11:27 PM 

Church is the name of Circe the holy whore.

I got an email from a Jewish guy and he speaks of how one acts in the SHUL

In our SHUL we gave up music about grade 1

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 14 2012, 11:36 PM 

The Great Baptizmo, I now recall that you were one of those "one-liner" guys. LOL. happy.gif You remind me somewhat of Brian Cade as that seems to be one of his methods of critiquing posts.

But thanks for bringing up "aka Bible Church." Not quite, though. I've heard of the "Bible Church" religion or deminational group. [We have an "assignment" for you, Baptizmo: Would you research the "Bible Church" founder? Thanks!] So, this gives me a chance to make a distinction between "Bible Church" as a religious group and a school (i.e., "of the Bible").

Respond to this message   
The Great Baptizmo
(no login)

April 15 2012, 3:09 PM 

The founder of the SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE aka BIBLE CHURCH is JESUS CHRIST.

Who is the founder if the Church (CIRCE) of Christ?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Spirit OF Christ ordained The Qahal, Synagogue, Ekklesia or Churche of Christ.

April 15 2012, 3:20 PM 

Christ the ROCK ordained the Church of Christ to quarantine the goodly people from the musical idolatry of the trinity at Mount Sinai.

http://WWW.piney.Com/Synagogue1.html

The TEMPLE was designed as the CAPITAL, bank, center of animal sacrifices--not commanded under The book of the Covenant.

Qahal (h6951) kaw-hawl'; from 6950; assemblage (usually concr.): - assembly, company, congregation, multitude.

"A community, qahal in Hebrew, is a Jewish community of any size. The qahal was a well established concept and was called an ekklesia in the Nazarean Codicil. In English we translate the Greek ekklesia as church. So, whenever we see the word church in our Nazarean Codicil's, we should have in mind the concept of a qahal, a community or congregation.

The Septuagint uses the word Ecclesia seventy times when it translates the Hebrew word: kve (qahal could also be spelled Cahal), from which we get our English word call. It means to call together, to assemble, or gather together.

The synagogue serves the same purpose for a community that the Temple served for the nation. (Greg Killian)

From this midrash we learn that the study and application of the scriptures and the oral law, are the work that a group of people put in to establish a qahal. However, without a structure to impart this wisdom, the qahal will not prosper. The structure that establishes and prospers a qahal is the synagogue.

The outlawed alarm which Judas would try on Jesus was:

Ruwa (h7321) roo-ah'; a prim. root; to mar (espec. by breaking); fig. to split the ears (with sound), i. e. shout (for alarm or joy): - blow an alarm, cry (alarm, aloud, out), destroy, make a joyful noise, smart, shout (for joy), sound an alarm, triumph.

The assembly was for hearing the Words of God:

Specially the day that thou stoodest before the Lord thy God in Horeb, when the Lord said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children. Deut 4:10

That's THE pattern: The Lord's supper is to PREACH or show forth the Death of Christ:

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login BrianCade)

Re: The Spirit OF Christ ordained The Qahal, Synagogue, Ekklesia or Churche of Christ.

April 15 2012, 4:44 PM 

So I'm supposed to read the New Testament and figure it out for myself? No one can explain it to me?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Spirit OF Christ ordained The Qahal, Synagogue, Ekklesia or Churche of Christ.

April 15 2012, 5:08 PM 

Brian,

You have already figured it out. Problem is that your alignment is with the change agents and their influence on you and others is apparent.

But thanks for asking -- it allows us to explain it to those unfamiliar with any of the Restoration Movement principles and/or to those who no longer fully accept the New Testament as THE PATTERN (guide).

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

April 15 2012, 5:56 PM 

It's been said that the King James Bible has been written at the fifth grade level. Can you not read and understand the KJV New Testament at that level?

If you were unable to read, there would be good reason to explain the pattern, but since you ARE obviously capable of reading, then as Phil. 2:12 states, "...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (KJV). You begin by reading and obeying what is taught in the New Testament. Simple enough.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login BrianCade)

April 15 2012, 6:21 PM 

...and you explain it by saying go read the New Testament and figure it out for yourself? I don't think you know, either.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Brian isn't a real person

April 15 2012, 9:50 PM 

I believe that Brian is an echo chamber.

My house looks into a high bluff and my dog sometimes gets into a barking contest with his own bark.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

April 16 2012, 2:10 AM 

And what is that?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

April 16 2012, 2:20 AM 

"And, behold , a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying , Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil .But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying , Sendher away ; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said , I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.Then came she and worshippedmhim, saying , Lord, help me.But he answered and said , It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.And she said , Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt . And her daughter was made whole from that very hour." - Matthew 15:22-27

One would think that anyone claiming to be a Christian would be able to answer a simple question in all seriousness and with love.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

April 16 2012, 8:03 AM 

One would think that a person who sincerely wants to learn the pattern and is capable of reading would read the New Testament when others who already know the pattern tell him that's how they learned the pattern. Simple enough.

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

the pattern

April 16 2012, 3:00 PM 

John 15 tells about the pattern of life that we are to have. To abide in Christ the true vine and abide in his words. To keep his commandments is a must to abide in his love. How do progressives abide in the true vine?

John 15/16 say that the world will hate us and that some will be cast out of the synagogue. Where are the progressives on that mark of true Christianity?

The words of Christ go on to say that the religious people of that day "did not know God". Did the many religious books and seminars today demonstrate they know God and the Bible?

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login BrianCade)

April 16 2012, 5:24 PM 

Let me re-phrase this a third time - what are the particulars of the pattern we're supposed to follow? If it is that important, seems like someone ought to be able to explain it.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

April 16 2012, 6:12 PM 

Let me state this a third time: Read and study Christ's teachings and those of the apostles in the New Testament. If a person has decided that it really is important for him/her to know the pattern, then it seems like that person would be willing to go directly to the one Source where that pattern can be found. Simple enough.

Of course, we can continue with the various restatements and rephrasings.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: What Is the Pattern to Follow?

May 24 2012, 4:24 PM 

Maxey FoundationThe change agents teach that pattern theology is an abomination;
God told Moses to make all things according to the pattern, and gave very clear and explicit instructions for how services were to be conducted in the OT. If the NT were a pattern for how we are to worship (which it nowhere claims to be) wouldnt we find the same rather than bits and pieces of it sprinkled across a bunch of letters leaving us to put together and figure out? If the NT is such a pattern it is a very elusive one.

Hebrews 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.
Hebrews 9:6 Now when these things were thus ordained,
.....the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.
Hebrews 9:9 Which was a figure for the time then present,
.....in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices,
.....that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

Hebrews 13:10 We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
Hebrews 13:11 For the bodies of those beasts,
.....whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin,
.....are burned without the camp.
Hebrews 13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
Hebrews 13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

Jesus invites the TWOS and THREES (a synagogue might have 10) to come OUTSIDE of any worship RITUAL and Rest and "Learn of Me." That is the CENI. Jesus OUTLAWED anything Christ had not taught in the Prophets and He had not made more certain.

Hebrews 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us
.....offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually,
.....that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
Hebrews 13:16 But to do good and to communicate forget not:
.....for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

.........Isaiah 57:3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.

.........augrtrix , cis, f. id., I. a female soothsayer or diviner
.........Soothsayers: Anan (h6049) aw-nan'; .....
.........i. e. practise magic: - * bring, enchanter, Meonemin, observe (-r of) times, soothsayer, sorcerer.

.........Isaiah 57:4 Against whom do ye sport yourselves?
against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue?
are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,

.........ludo to to SPORT play at a game of some kind: ESPECIALLY to play on an instrument of music,
.........to make or compose music or song: ludere quae vellem calamo [pipe] permisit agresti, Verg. E. 1, 10:

God is pleased with the fruit of OUR lips when HE supplies the FRUIT: in Isaiah 58 Christ outlawed seeking our own pleasure (instruments have no other purpose) or speaking our own words. That would stop any person OF TRUTH from thinking that they have anything of value for which others should support him. Paul called them robbers who were not willing to suffer and serve.

.........Isaiah 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips;
.............Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near,
............saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

1Corinthians 14:25 And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest;
.........and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne,
and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision,
.........which worship God IN the spirit,
.........and rejoice in Christ Jesus,
.........and have no confidence in the flesh.

WORSHIP IS ON YOUR FACE CONFESSING JESUS CHRIST.
Spiritual worship is REJECTING any of your evil imagination and GIVING HEED to Christ's Word

WHAT IS NOT CONDEMNED BUT IS THE MARK OF THOSE WHO HAVE AN EVIL SPIRIT. He does not have to forbid people who have any inclination to try to TRUMP the Word of God in song and sermon. They are lost already.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice,
.........If any man worship the beast and his image,
.........and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever:
.........and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image,
.........and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

THE BEAST DOES NOT HAVE FOUR LEGS: THE BEAST IS THE MUSICIANS WITH A NEW STYLE OF MUSIC AND DRAMA.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 514 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter