Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Damon Whitsell 5 step plan of salvation.

June 4 2012 at 2:21 PM
ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 166.248.67.141

Damon Whitsell Salvation by Campbellite Five Step Plan

Damon reads the Anti-Church of Christ writers or the PROGRESSIVES and unfortunately believes their lies. I say lies because no one could be that ignorant.

http://www.piney.com/Damon.Whitsell.Salvation.Campbellite.Five.Step.Plan.html

It is amazingly amazing that none of these people can see all of the STEPS or the natural process which leads one INTO (eisrodos) the Way of Christ and INTO (Eis) the remission of sins and being added to HIS Church.

No one can find faith only remitting sins,being added to the church, receiving a holy spirit or a good conscience and having their spirits translated into a heavenly kingdom.

Perhaps they are so hostile against Christ because He DENIED that the kingdom of God can come with the aid of religious observations just like the Jews and pagans He came to take off our backs.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Damon Whitsell 5 step plan of salvation.

June 4 2012, 4:27 PM 

Discovering our Roots: The Ancestry of the Churches of Christ

http://www.piney.com/Restoration-Roots.html

Richard T. Hughes and C. Leonard Allen, in their book, Discovering our Roots: The Ancestry of the Churches of Christ, made a most significant statement on page 8: "If we assume that our roots are entirely sacred and not profane, entirely apostolic and not historical, entirely Biblical and not cultural, then we have elevated ourselves above the level of common humanity, and, in essence, made ourselves into gods."

From page 5 "This attitude toward the past characterized the early movement... Propelled by such an attitude toward the past, restoration movements like ours easily develop a kind of historylessness. By this term I refer to the perception that, while other churches or movements are snared in the web of profane history,

one's own church or movement stands above mere human history. One's own movement partakes only of the perfections of the first age, the sacred time of pure beginnings... This sense of historylessness works in powerful and subtle ways. In the process it creates exhilarating (and damaging) illusions

"Among Churches of Christ it often has meant that we simply discounted eighteen centuries of Christianity as,

at worst, a diseased tumor or, at best, an instructive failure.

And not surprisingly, the same attitude has led many people among Churches of Christ to dismiss their own history as itself irrelevant. For after all, if our origins come entirely from the Bible and our churches are New Testament churches, then we really need not bother ourselves with the recent past.

On page 7, he writes: "In the process we sought not so much to understand earlier Christian movements in all their complexity. We sought rather to decry them or on occasion simply to ridicule them. For they obviously ran in the stream of profane history, swept along by little more than human willfulness and ignorance. But our movement was different. It did not run in any wide and turgid stream. Rather, it gushed directly out of the spring, forming only a crystal clear pool around it... It was an exciting story, almost the stuff of epics and legends."

We have noted that Hughes is careless in picking his evidence. The enemies of Christ OUTSIDE of the Scholars in High places and simpleton bloggers just lust to hear hatred poured over the Church of Christ even when they blizzared of blogs proves that the have NO intention of speaking where the Bible speaks: Hughes etal have given them permission to, as at LU, use their own imagination.

Here are the five steps which are ALL clustered in Acts 2 which apparently the enemies of the Word cannot read:

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

Reminds me of I Corth 1 and 2

June 4 2012, 9:17 PM 

I remind myself on occasion that the Bible plainly says that Gods strategy which is to make foolish the wisdom of this world.

I further remember that God has chosen the foolish things ....... to shame the ... mighty

Then I also remember that Paul said in this context that he would know nothing but Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Then I read through comments by self important critics and the spiritually illegitimate and I totally discount what they say.

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Keith Brenton
(no login)

Re: Reminds me of I Corth 1 and 2

June 5 2012, 3:27 AM 

Ken, you consistently continue to purport a system of worship to God that is devoid of music based on (as nearly as I can tell) interpretations of scripture which are wholly unique to you.I'm not sure I can respond to them because I don't even begin to understand them.Isaiah 1 and Jeremiah 7 are not prohibitions of worship or sacrifice or musical praise, but of all those things when done without penitence.Ezekiel 33 quotes God telling the prophet that he is only entertainment because they only listen to his words but do not put them into practice.Matthew 11:16-17 (I assume you refer to these verses specifically) does not say that God will not speak through instruments and singing. Jesus is comparing the witnesses of that generation to children who taunt other children (Himself and John the Baptist) who won't play along with their desires.You have such an agenda against music of any kind in worship, brother, that you have contorted the meaning of these scriptures completely out of context and out of their truth and value.

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Keith Brian Shelly the First Part One

June 5 2012, 12:59 PM 

Ken, you consistently continue to purport a system of worship to God that is devoid of music based on (as nearly as I can tell) interpretations of scripture which are wholly unique to you.I'm not sure I can respond to them because I don't even begin to understand them.Isaiah 1 and Jeremiah 7 are not prohibitions of worship or sacrifice or musical praise,

That's because doctors of the law and most preachers "take away the key to knowledge" and preach out of their own heads. Lipscomb in fact is promoting using your own imagination to fill in the silences.

There is not a command, example or remote (remote, remote) inference that any godly Israelite ever engaged in "congregational singing with instrumental accompaniment." The definition of the synagogue EXCLUDES "vocal or instrumental rejoicing or elevated speech." The INCLUSIVE pattern which educated disciples (they don't attend worship services) never changed unto the Assyrians (the eternal enemies of God) imposed singing as an ACT in about 373. That split the east from the west churches and the East never used instruments until very late to compete in the USA.

You have to use your own vain imagination to think that there can be a huge MUSICAL content in what the Campbells understood and tried to restore as:

Church is A School of Christ (says Christ, Jesus, Paul, Peter etal)
Worship is reading and musing the Word {says Christ for Holy Convocation."

The direct command is to use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our learning: speak specifically excludes poetry or music. That is because poets and song writers were not allowed to write "true history." LOGOS is opposite to such myths.
Jesus and the Apostles SPOKE one hymn ONCE which would be during the Biblical Passover which was not with wine.

The Spirit OF (preposition) Christ spoke through the Prophets and Apostles: He did not speak through the unlawful and ungodly King, kingdom, Temple, Animal murder or the Levite performing as prophesiers or soothsayers. This had nothing to do with worship but was to warn anyone not abandoned to worship the starry host (Acts 7) that if they came near or in any holy place they would be executed. The Levites got their assignment volunteering to execute 3000 of the brethren for engaging in the musical worship of the Egyptian Triad under the image of golden CalveS.

The Church is built (educated) upon the Prophets and Apostles: the prophets always connect musical instruments as the SIGN that people preach, sing, play and attend with NOT intention of obeying. Now, in a church near you.

All of the progressives follow the leaders and claim that God commanded instrumental 'music' in 2 Corinthians and that is NOW our command to "use instrumental praise" and YOU had better not disobey. This mantra has been used in the 20 or so churches where instruments were IMPOSED understanding that up to half would be "discorded" and leave. God hated instruments in the "holy places" or dedicated to Him that he ordered the Jacob-Cursed Levites to slaughter 3000 and promised that the SONGS in the temple would be turned into howling and He would use the kings to drive them into captivity and death.

Disciples don't need a LAW to prevent them from using music derived from mystery meaning "to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.74.15 on Jun 5, 2012 2:54 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Keith Brian Shelly the First Part One Part TWO

June 5 2012, 1:09 PM 

but of all those things when done without penitence. Ezekiel 33 quotes God telling the prophet that he is only entertainment because they only listen to his words but do not put them into practice. Matthew 11:16-17 (I assume you refer to these verses specifically) does not say that God will not speak through instruments and singing. Jesus is comparing the witnesses of that generation to children who taunt other children (Himself and John the Baptist) who won't play along with their desires.You have such an agenda against music of any kind in worship, brother, that you have contorted the meaning of these scriptures completely out of context and out of their truth and value.

The old "just a bad mental attitude ploy?" A pretend Disciple (Student only) of the Word (only) SEEKS OUT venues of perverse entertainment BECAUSE they have no intention of obeying. That includes the small REMNANT who failed to flee when the preacher intimidated the elders and flock by saying that GOD COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE (whatever that be)

In Amos you cannot take up regular tithes (commanded to be once a year for farmers only), man and son go into the same temple prostitutes, steal from the poor to support the rich and SING and PLAY instruments INSIDE of the holy places and get off with progressives saying "Waaall-uh, they just have bad mental attitude." True scholars prove that it was the WAY or METHODS of their religion which IDENTIFIED their unfit nature.

Hypocrite MEANT and still means for Bible studens the use or Rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, dancing or acting. The concept of LADED BURDENS speaks specificially of songs which create spiritual anxiety. Paul used the Greek Areskos or Latin Placeo. He Commanded that we NOT meet to PLEASE but that we "Please for Edification." Edification in this sense means EDUCATE. A Disciple goes to Bible Class and the CENI is defined by Jesus.

[linked image]
[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.74.15 on Jun 5, 2012 2:56 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Keith Brian Shelly the First Part Three [sure it hurts}

June 5 2012, 1:50 PM 

(I assume you refer to these verses specifically) does not say that God will not speak through instruments and singing.

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners
.....spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Paul said that lifeless instruments (carnal weapons) are like SPEAKING IN TONGUES: they cannot SPEAK. I think you may be thinking of induced feelings. Sorry but Scripture and all of history calls this mind bending sorcery or witchcraft. Paul's words implicate only making war or witchcraft or sorcery.

The Spirit OF (preposition) spoke ONLY through the Prophets after Israel fell into musical idolatry. The Priestly class always murdered the prophets God sent. Christ warns about the "lying pen of the Scribes" used by preachers to say that A SPIRIT told them to steal the church house of widows.

Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,
.....whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

God's Son, say all classical trinitarians, is God's Word as in what he speaks. That is what the Campbell's believed and taught and repudiated the neo-trinity or tritheism birthed at Lipscomb and still the heretical teaching.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

In His post-resurrection, glorified state Jesus of Nazareth is called The Holy Spirit. He still rules the world and HE does not speak to adults with lifeless instruments or erotic praise songs by boylings and girlings.

And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not. Acts 28:24

And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed,
.....after that Paul had spoken one word,
.....Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers, Acts 28:25
.....[The Spirit OF Christ: 1 pet 1:11; 2 Cor 3; Revelation 19:10]

Saying, Go unto this people, and say,
.....Hearing ye shall hear,
.....and shall not understand;
.....and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive: Acts 28:26

For the heart of this people is waxed gross,
.....and their ears are dull of hearing,
.....and their eyes have THEY closed;
.....LEST they should see with their eyes, {step}
.....and (LEST THEY}hear with their ears, {step}
.....and understand with their heart, {step}
.....and should be converted,
.....[Equated to Baptism Acts 3:19; 2 Cor 3]
.....and I should heal them. Acts 28:27
.....[Give THEM A holy Spirit or A good conscience]

Isaiah 5 shows WHAT closed their ears. Amos says the same thing.

For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep,
.....and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers,
.....the seers hath he covered. Isa 29:10

And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed,
.....which men deliver to one that is learned, saying,
.....Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: Isa 29:11

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying,
.....Read this, I pray thee:
.....and he saith, I am not learned. Isa 29:12
Wherefore the Lord said,
.....Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth,
.....and with their lips do honour me,
.....but have removed their heart far from me,?
.....and their fear toward me
.....is taught by the precept of men: Isa 29:13

I know that ALL of your mentors even those who write "commentaries" tell you that it is OK to profane Gods Set-Time-Place IF you have a good mental attitude. Don't follow a multitude to do evil.

Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold,
.....I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people,
.....even a marvellous work and a wonder:
.....for the wisdom of their WISE men shall perish,
.....and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

JESUS MADE THIS PROPHECY MORE CERTAIN BY IDENTIFYING HYPOCRITES: performing any religious role when Jesus died to give us rest FROM the laded burden and burden laders.

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast HID these things from the WISE and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Jesus said that if you PERFORM any of the hypocritic arts and crafts you claim to be WISE and what you impose as pure mind-lading to prevent learning is God MARK that He is HIDING from you and you probably can never do anything but attack. Enoch and Jude spelled it out.

Sorry: God CANNOT use human talent, human words or human intercessors (worship teams."

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.74.15 on Jun 5, 2012 2:57 PM

Respond to this message   
Charlie
(no login)

June 5 2012, 3:18 AM 

I see you guys have stumbled into the mind of Ken Sublett. I've had the pleasure of reading his posts on the \"Concerned Members\" website. He seems to be tireless in his ability to pour out nearly incoherent diatribes that many on that website confuse for scholarship. For a while, I was convinced that he was honestly demon-possessed. Now, I just think he's a bit crazy. I've seen homeless men with mental problems who talk about like him. The fact that he has stamped \"Church of Christ\" all over his website doesn't speak well for others who go by that name. If the Churches of Christ were not autonomous, they would do well to have the man arrested for libel and have his internet domain confiscated. As it is, there's not much you can do.

If anyone asked what I as a member of the churches of Christ have to do with piney.com or Ken Sublett, I would instantly and honestly say that I think the man is a lunatic using the church's name.

Say, I wonder if he's one of the thousand faithful men in John Waddey's army

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 5 2012, 6:56 AM 

Will the real author please come forward?

Charlie? Bobby Valentine? Brian Cade? Keith Brenton? Sharing the same computer?

"Charlie," your expression "I as a member of the churches of Christ" is very confusing to me.

____ Are you a member of the one body of Christ, His church?
____ Are you a member of a "denomination" called "Church of Christ"?
____ Are you a member of the "Church of Christ," one of the denominations?
____ Do you believe all the denominations comprise the universal body (church) of Christ?

Please clarify what you meant by being "a member of the churches [plural 'bodies'] of Christ."

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

Charlie message

June 5 2012, 8:55 AM 

The truth is still in I Corth 1 and 2. The honest attentive study of Gods word will find the truth. The books of critics and scoffers are not truth. The use of persons with advanced degrees and readers of infidel books because they are held in favor with men does not constitute truth that can be bound on the body of the churches of Christ.

There certainly is a loose conspiracy among many based on the approval of men and the need of some to have preeminence. The conspiracy is to restructure and remove the power the truth has to change lives and provide a way to God.

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 5 2012, 3:00 PM 

Rubel Shelly promoted the idea of a Group Mentality where individuals give up their right to read, speak or interpret the Scriptures OUTSIDE of the community (commune). That direct command has really worked and the wimpy burgers do not have the courage to speak out of their own mouths.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 5 2012, 4:43 PM 

It is possible that Brian is Charlie: he is an old poster who has lost his courage.

With Charlie, if you said;

All textbooks says that 2 + 2 + 4.

Old Charlie and all of the progressives would say:

But, it does NOT say that 2 + 2 is NOT 5. And of course, they pass theology 101a.

Or:

2Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises:
.....that by these
.....ye might be partakers of the divine nature,
.....having escaped the corruption that is in the world
.....through lust.
2Peter 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Peter 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Peter 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound,
.....they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful
.....in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Peter 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind,
.....and cannot see afar off,
.....and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

The Progressives would say: "That does not say that instruments cannot make us fruits."

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Change Agents on Being a Member of the Lord's Church

June 5 2012, 5:57 PM 

Whatever happened to: "I am a member of the Lord's church"?

The change agents totally detest it when a member of the body of Christ confesses that he is a member of the Lord's church. The change agents are afraid or ashamed to proclaim to the world that the church that Christ founded is NOT A DENOMINATION. Instead, they compromise the truth in order to be accommodating to their denominational neighbors.

Ask the change agents about:

1. The church and the kingdom referring to the same institution?
2. Being "added to" the church AFTER being buried with Christ in baptism?
3. That the body (church) of Christ is NOT comprised of denominational groups?
4. That one outside of Christ is NOT redeemed by the blood of the Lamb PRIOR TO baptism?
5. That burial with Christ in baptism is a requirement before redemption?

The change agents may have trouble agreeing with everything among themselves, but they are united in restructuring the church of Christ WITHOUT GOD'S PERMISSION.

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

Kens comment on Shelly

June 5 2012, 9:03 PM 

The groupthink comment I thought to be especially timely - I have tangled with several congregations with this problem.

When this mindset is in place the congregations stance on many issues becomes logically tangled ambiguous and discourages the men and women in the pew. Persons who don't attend church have said they don't like checking weekly to see what they believe or the emphasis on money. One individual told me that he would never attend church where they were so interested in money they wanted to see a copy of his income tax return. Others communicated the use of fine German autos and expensive suits by the leaders. The world of the unchurched is watching and some of them are not fooled by the Post modern shams of entertainment and ritual from mans mind.

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Kens comment on Shelly

June 5 2012, 9:29 PM 

That's why we are called sheep! Rick Atchley had a pro-instrument agenda with the purpose of unity with the Christian Church. He worked his agenda and we reported on some of it for 12 years.

In the middle of a sermon "a" spirit of some kind told him it was time to "preach that sermon." Now, I don't know about a "spirit" which dallies for 12 years.

He had lost from a boasted 6400 to 4500 during which time they added "deaconesses" and fired the vocational deacons and added the "Musical Worship Team."

He imposed instruments in a Sabbath Worship and split the church into factions. He promised that HE would not impose instruments into the Sunday Service even until Jesus came.

Any way, after preaching his sermon he said that they would instruments on one of the Sunday services: they could be a both/and church. When Questioned about his solemn vow, he responded "that was then but this is now."

So their 4500 number quickly "grew" to about 3500. Now that they have established two DAUGHTER churches their combined attentance has very slowly increased to around 4500.

So, the lambs were much smarter than the wolf and that has been the case in all but about 20 which have added instruments in an alternative service.

They should be ashamed and go hang themselves: you could probably find 20 congregations which would add naked dancing. We had a preacher who said that David's naked dance was a "patternism." I told him: 'you go first.' He did go pretty soon.

Now, they have invented the Missional Church which develops both churches of Christ and Christian churches.

Since they stressed the ELECT to the breaking point without breaking, I take that as a good sign.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Kens comment on Shelly

June 5 2012, 10:35 PM 

The power grab when we went from free will giving to the "Law of Giving" and restoring the "tithe." Once they preachers got hold of the money they denied that the givers had any more control over it (personal experience).

Once they had devious means or raising vast amounts of money, they could build mega churches, hire extra "ministers" to replace the vocational deacons, add women leaders and freeze out the male leadership and stunt its growth. I think that is why they had to add in the words of one "a venue for Rock and Roll" to seek butterflies. Unfortunately they butterflies have a short life and don't give.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Oh, wish that we had lived in a civil age!

June 6 2012, 5:44 PM 

Plat. Laws 936c There shall be no beggar in our State;

and if anyone attempts to beg, and to collect [synagogue] a livelihood by ceaseless [making Poieo meter, hymns] prayers,

the market-stewards shall expel him from the market, and the Board of city-stewards from the city, and from any other district he shall be driven across the border by the country-stewards, to the end that the land may be wholly purged of such a creature. If a slave, male or female, do any injury to another man's goods,

Plato: And therefore when any one of these pantomimic gentlemen, who are so clever that they can imitate anything, comes to us, and makes a proposal to exhibit himself and his poetry,

we will fall down and worship him as a sweet and holy and wonderful being; but we must also inform him that in our State such as he are not permitted to exist; the law will not allow them. And so when we have anointed him with myrrh, and set a garland of wool upon his head, we shall send him away to another city. For we mean to employ for our souls' health the rougher and severer poet or story-teller, who will imitate the style of the virtuous only, and will follow those models which we prescribed at first when we began the education of our soldiers.

Epistomizo bridle, curb silence a speaker
II. . of flute-players, e. heauton phorbeia kai aulois put on the mouthpiece and flutes, Plu.2.713d;
but ho aulos e. Id.Alc.2: hence, gag, Luc.Merc. Cond.7.
III. . throw on his face, tina

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.64.23 on Jun 6, 2012 5:51 PM

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 5:05 PM 

Ken, when speaking of Rick Atchley you mentioned him and the spirit that he claimed to make him preach a certain sermon. You mentioned of this...."Now, I don't know about a "spirit" which dallies for 12 years."

So, are you not living proof that once you go outside the Word of God and His Love.....the spirit will leave you? Remember Revelations and "being faithful until death."
You missed that one by several years.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter