Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
B
(no login)

Re: The "Boiling the Frog [Slowly]" Story

August 23 2012, 6:16 PM 

It is not surprising that the change agents go ballistic and brand those who expose their abominable, worldly, unscriptural practices as "gossips." The change agents despise being "marked" and "avoided" according to Romans 16:17, so they lash out and scream, "Gossip! Sin!" It's nothing but a lame defense mechanism.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 23 2012, 10:55 PM 

To "Gossip Is Sin":

Why are you afraid to identify yourself? "Gossip Is Sin" is a topic or subject matter than can be discussed. That's hardly an identity about anybody. But if that's how you want to be identified, I don't have a problem with that -- I'll address your as "Gossip."

OK, straighten my "facts" out regarding:

• (1) "Brent's IM abilities"? (That was a question you could have answered YES or NO.)
  • (2) Keith Lancaster -- ("I believe..." is an opinion = freedom of speech; else [Praise Team or Acappella Ministries] is accurate info.)
  • (3) George Pendergrass -- confidential info. regarding his other employment was received from one of your liberal friends.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

August 24 2012, 8:24 AM 

No doubt the Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus' day would have branded Jesus a "gossip" when He said of them:

"Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees" (Matt. 16:6b KJV). Jesus was warning His disciples to beware the false doctrines of the Sadducees and Pharisees. He was doing what He later had Paul write in Romans 16:17--to MARK and AVOID them. Likewise, to emulate Jesus, we here at CM warn others to MARK and AVOID the change agents who teach doctrines that are not found in the New Testament.

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

August 25 2012, 9:12 AM 

Matthew 23

New International Version (NIV)

A Warning Against Hypocrisy

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other peoples shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called Rabbi by others.

8 But you are not to be called Rabbi, for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth father, for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Change Agents' Technique: "Boiling the Frog" Slowly

August 25 2012, 2:28 PM 

A great message for the CHANGE AGENTS who busily and constantly provide new and "innovative" [HA-HA] solutions for the church that Christ established. Instead, they're dividing and corrupting the church, the bride of Christ.

Why cannot change agents found their own church FROM SCRATCH and leave Christ's church ALONE?

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

August 25 2012, 2:49 PM 

Yes, the Pharisees and other Jewish leaders of Jesus' day would have branded Him a "gossip" because Jesus warned of their unscriptural "leaven," whether it was hypocrisy or anything else in the wrong. Again, we at CM emulate Jesus and warn others against the unscriptural "leaven" of the change agents. When we mark and avoid the change agents, they erroneously call that "gossip"; we call that doing exactly what the New Testament tells us to do.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Mark of the Beast

August 23 2012, 4:37 PM 

Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Revelation 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone [grinders prostitutes muses] shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

The musical performers DECEIVED the whole world:

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs [Cynic praise singers], and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

You cannot say that "Music is not condemned in the Bible" without deceiving others because of strong delusions or self delusion marked by the rise of the BEAST which has many heads (singing heads) making music to silence the Word of Jesus.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Anonymous (Dave)
(no login)

You Call It

August 24 2012, 1:08 AM 

Donnie asked..."Why are you afraid to identify yourself?"

Can we talk about B?

Can you say double standard?

THIS IS NOT CONDUCIVE TO LEARNING GOD'S TRUTH.

=======================
Dave,

"B" [is not necessarily a good ID, but it] ... is as acceptable as "D" for Dave, e.g., and it is better than "Anonymous." No, there is no "double standard."

"Gossip is sin" [or "St. Louis Cardinals" that you tried to use] is not a personal identity -- it is a topic. On the other hand, "MCC-Torn" is not a topic -- it is a VERY personal and sincere identity of a member at Madison, the author of this thread.

TO OTHERS: Please do not respond to this obstruction and diversion. THIS IS NOT CONDUCIVE TO LEARNING GOD'S TRUTH.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on Aug 24, 2012 4:11 AM

Respond to this message   
MCC-Torn
(Login mcc-torn)

A "tradition" of chasing people away

August 27 2012, 7:56 PM 

I did not come here because I enjoy fussing and fighting or taking sides with other church members. This is pretty much a last gasp at communicating with someone or anyone who still cares about the ruining of a once great congregation.

I have spoken with several elders and church leaders about a lot of the recent changes. They just shrug it off. Others who tried to talk about concerns say the same thing. I don't think they care about people who are genuinely hurting for the congregation they love. We are expendable.

In the vision they said that they were not going to let "tradition" get in the way of bringing in new souls. But what about the thousands of souls who have left the church because of their break with "tradition"? Didn't Madison used to pack the auditorium for 2 services every Sunday? Didn't Madison used to be the biggest congregation in the church?

Who are these people they are trying to reach anyway? How many people are sitting around out there saying "I wish there was a church with an identity crisis that disrespects its heritage and confuses its children with inexplicable mixed messages and is willing to run off over half its members who have supported it with blood sweat and tears for decades out there that we could join."

Are there enough of these bizarre people out there to quadruple the current membership? That's about what it would take to come close to replacing all the good people they have run off already. I think they will be lucky to find a dozen in the first couple of years who want to wade into the mess they have made.

It is heartbreaking that the elders hope those of us who love the church and our formerly great congregation will just go away. It is sobering to think of the divine accountability that is heaping upon their shoulders for the departure of these souls they were responsible for shepherding. I don't know if I could sleep at night.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: A "tradition" of chasing people away

August 27 2012, 8:43 PM 

In the vision they said that they were not going to let "tradition" get in the way of bringing in new souls. But what about the thousands of souls who have left the church because of their break with "tradition"? Didn't Madison used to pack the auditorium for 2 services every Sunday? Didn't Madison used to be the biggest congregation in the church?

Of course, when they say that, they mean that NOT using instruments as "Just our Tradition." That's what Steve Flat also said. When they say that they are liars at worst or delusional at best. I think you have it right when you say that the elders probably just don't care for lost sheep and worship their presumed STATUS. Elders are made by their OWN Spirit. An elder must already be working to the point of exhaustion in preaching and teaching. They have let the NOT-commanded and NOT-funded preacher usurp their authority. Buck doesn't need anyone to agree.

You have to be Biblically Illiterate not to know that a major theme from the garden of Eden onward is that Lucifer (Zoe) "the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden" came EQUIPPED with Wind, String and percussions instruments when he/she was CAST AS PROFANE out of heaven: Chalal means blow the flute, pollute or prostitute. It is the word which defines those who first began to CALL themselves Jehovah. (Enosh)

The last warning is in Revelation 17 where the Babylon Mother of harlots arises and in Revelation 18 uses the "lusted after fruits" (same as in Amos) as rhetoricians, singers and instrument players: John called them SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world. He also said that these dogs or sorcerers will be 'Cast alive into the Lake of Fire."

You have as witness that none of the Bible and the "singing" was never tuneful. You also have as witness all of the church fathers who repudiate instruments in church. You have all of the founders of denominations saying that to call our practice "our tradition" or "our heratige" are just trying to let the WOLVES in: that's what Paul prophesied and it isn't pretty.

We had to wait for the Disciples / Christian Churches in 1878 to even think that the PSALLO word has any instrumental content.

Paul warned about the elders in 1 Corinthians 13:

La^l-e ,Mark of the Locusts
II. chatter, Opposite. articulate speech, as of locusts, chirp, Theoc.5.34; mesmbrias lalein tettix (sc. eimi), a very grasshopper to chirp at midday,
III. of musical sounds, aul [flute] lale Theoc.20.29; of trees, v.supr.1.2; di'aulou [flute] salpiggos l.[trumpet] Arist. Aud.801a29; of Echo, magadin lalein sound the magadis, [double flute]

Emba^t-eu , A. step in or on, frequent, haunt: c. acc., of tutelary god
philokhoros Pan embateuei A.Pers.449, cf. E.El.595
hina Dionusos embateuei S.OC679
IV. To be initiated into the mysteries, Jahresh.15.46 (Notium), cf. Ep.Col.2.18.
ho -eun t khri daimn D.H.1.77:

When elders and preachers are so treacherous, people will catch on and not be foolish enough to trust the "Lord's money" with such people. They REPLACEMENT flock will be butterflies and will flit to the next famouse "venue for Rock and Roll."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublettt
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

"Just your tradition" may be the most divisive, damnable lie ever told based on numbers.

August 28 2012, 7:13 PM 

People who lie that IT IS NOT A SALVATION ISSUE do not understand that God said that He Hated those who took instruments into the holy place and caused God to sentence them to Assyrian Captivity with no redemption possible and He said I WILL NOT PASS BY AGAIN. For a short period the SONGS in the Temple became HOWLING which defines the effeminate Praise Singing." This persona of Vileness causes Godly people to flee Babylon.

Another thing God hates is those WHO SOW DISCORD among brethren. The Purpose Driven Cult intends to "infiltrate and divert" and this was confessed by Tom Haddon who had a slipped lip to early. The CULT believes that they can LOOSE half of the owners and RECOVER their "evangelism" by sucking in Seekers (a Term coined by Adolph Hitler to fool the Human Fodder to lose their place.

To say that is a CONSERVATIVE or TRADITIONALISTS or LEGALISTIC Church of Christ heritage is to prove that they are NOT APT to teach the Word as it HAS BEEN TAUGHT or they are truly infiltrating and diverting as a hostile takeover because they have a LUST FOR POWER. I believe that evil is bound up in one man.

Psalm has the same meaning as a Song: both
Can be read
Can be recited
Can be sung
Can be sung to an aaccompaniment:

The first instrument of choice is the harp of God: the human voice
Or it can be accompanied with other instruments.

However, neither in Hebrew nor English are psalms metrical meaning that they can be chanted in a measured or tuneful sense.

There no true psalms which are sung TO a harp unless that instrument is named.

Why we know that NO ONE ever sang any Biblical text including the Psalms.

Modern exegetes do not agree in this matter. For a time many would admit no metre at all in the Psalms. Davison (Hast., "Dict. of the Bible", s. v.) writes: "
.....though metre is NOT discernible in the Psalms,
.....it does not follow that rhythm is excluded".

This rhythm, however, "defies analysis and systematization". Driver ("Introd. to Lit. of O. T.", New York, 1892, 339) admits in Hebrew poetry
....."no metre in the strict sense of the term".
.....Exegetes who find metre in the Psalms are of four schools,
.....according as they explain Hebrew metre by quantity, by the number of syllables,
.....by accent, or by both quantity and accent. (from The Catholic Encyclopedia)

ONLY THE PSALMS WERE CHANTED:

Up to the Edict of Milan (AD 313), the psalms were interspersed with lessons.

By the time of Gregory I (circa 600), the Mass and Office had assumed a fixed shape and antiphonal psalmody (the chanting of a psalm alternately by two choirs) and responsorial psalmody (when the congregation responded to a psalm sung by a cantor) were institutionalized.The distinction between these types later faded.

A Cantor is a Chanter: The Jews cantillated which is Paul's SPEAK. Both singing AND melody (or grace) was IN THE HEART to specificially exclude the external meaning of Psallo which is a warfare word.

You could not sing TUNEFULLY nor could you accompany ANY of "that which is written for our LEARNING" (Rom 15 which defines the assembly inclusively and exclusively.)

In the 16th century, Protestant churches encouraged congregational psalm singing by adopting metrical versions in the vernacular. An important early translation was Clèment Marot's, the basis of the Calvinist psalter. A repertory of tunes came into being; these were set in a simple chordal style in collections which included Loys Bourgeois's complete psalter (1563), widely recognized as a standard version. Some later settings were more contrapuntal; Le Jeune and others dropped the tunes and composed what amounted to free motets.

That's MUCH too early to be one of the SINS of the ANTI-instrumental Church of Christ.

Respond to this message   
JimmyJoe
(no login)

Re: A "tradition" of chasing people away

September 2 2012, 8:07 PM 

I am responding to this post just to get some clarification. I cannot say that when someone no longer attends Madison that they left the church. Some may have but I would suspect most began attending a different congregation. I agree that at one time Madison was said to be the largest church of Christ congregation in the country and possibly the world. I also remember when it was considered a mega-church which was too big and too liberal. Also the phrase run off confuses me. The only time I remember someone being run off from a church of Christ was as a young teenager and I saw some black people being asked to leave because they were not welcomed there due to the color of their skin. I am glad that is a tradition that no longer applies. Therefore, I think that those that at one time attended Madison left on thier own accord.

By the way, Donnie and I have met a few times after service and although we do not agree on many things out meetings have been polite and respectful. Thank you Donnie. It is greatly appreciated.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The HISTORIC and UNIVERSAL persona of Religious Performers: Hypocrites says Jesus.

August 30 2012, 5:45 PM 

We have posted an e-mail from a lady attending The Tulsa Workshop. The ACappella (goat singer) totally embarassed her. The Musical Worship Minister gets a lot of press even among instrumental churches which MARKS them as the rise of the PAGAN THESIS against whom Jesus spoke His ANTI thesis.

Lk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

[linked image]

Tatian to the Greeks: Religious Hypocrites, Demons

http://www.piney.com/Tatian.to.the.Greeks.Religious.Hypocrites.html#P1254_353817

Chapter XXII.-Ridicule of the Solemnities of the Greeks.

And of what sort are your teachings? Who must not treat with contempt your solemn festivals, which, being held in honour of wicked demons, cover men with infamy?

I have often seen a man

and have been amazed to see, and the amazement has ended in contempt, to think how he is one thing internally,
but outwardly counterfeits what he is not-giving himself excessive airs of daintiness
and indulging in all sorts of effeminacy;
sometimes darting his eyes about;
sometimes throwing his hands hither and thither,

and raving with his face smeared with mud; sometimes personating Aphrodité, sometimes Apollo; a solitary accuser of all the gods, an epitome of superstition, a vituperator of heroic deeds, an actor of murders, a chronicler of adultery, a storehouse of madness, a teacher of cynaedi, an instigator of capital sentences;-
and yet such a man is praised by all.

But I have rejected all his falsehoods, his impiety, his practices,-in short, the man altogether.

But you are led captive by such men, while you revile those who do not take a part in your pursuits.
I have no mind to stand agape at a number of singers,
nor do I desire to be affected in sympathy with a man when he is winking and gesticulating in an unnatural manner.

What wonderful or extraordinary thing is performed among you? They utter ribaldry in affected tones, and go through indecent movements; your daughters and your sons behold them giving lessons in adultery on the stage. Admirable places, forsooth, are your lecture-rooms, where every base action perpetrated by night is proclaimed aloud, and the hearers are regaled with the utterance of infamous discourses!

Admirable, too, are your mendacious poets, who by their fictions beguile their hearers from the truth!

WHAT'S THE POINT? The point is that anyone who says that not using performing artist as "worship leaders" IS OUR OLD TRADITION is guilty of lying to God, About God and to the FLEECEES.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.83.245 on Aug 30, 2012 6:22 PM

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

Bootlegging the Bootleggers

August 30 2012, 6:54 PM 

Ken, harmony is akin to IM because neither were authorized. Right?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Bootlegging the Bootleggers

August 30 2012, 9:57 PM 

The female authority at GCM refutes a comment that there was no HARMONY in the Bible. In fact, harmony was not natural and not known until rich patrons imposed simple pipe organs in Cathedrals located at the sites of FAIR TOWNS: that money thingy? Only then did professional composers and Monks discovered that they had tgen fingers and accidentially discovered harmony: that is mixing a few MOUTHS and producing DOZENS of extra voices.

harmonia , hê, ( [harmozô] ) union of two bones by mere apposition,
IV. in Music, stringing,ha. toxou kail uras Heraclit.51 , cf. Pl.Smp.187a: hence, method of stringing, musical scale,
2. generally, music, autôi de tôi rhuthmôi mimountai
sunôidos (also suna^oidos E.HF787 (lyr.)), on, ( [ôidê] )
A. singing or sounding in unison with, echoing or responsive to,

Harmony was most often two voices in unison. if loud congregational singing it is anything by HARMONY: four voices singing four sets of words at four different times to four different tunes.

For harmony is a symphony, and symphony is an agreement; but an agreement of disagreements while they disagree there cannot be; you cannot harmonize that which disagrees. In like manner rhythm is compounded of elements short and long, once differing and now in accord; which accordance, as in the former instance, medicine, so in all these other cases, music implants, making love and unison to grow up among them; and thus music, too, is concerned with the principles of love in their application to harmony and rhythm.

Melody does not mean harmony: melody as tunefulness belongs to the 19th century says many sources. Even now, much of eastern music knows no tunefulness which, we are told, forces you to give attention to performance and not the words.

Maybe you can get by with anything but failing to let scripture speak for itself.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.64.11 on Aug 30, 2012 10:02 PM

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

August 31 2012, 12:34 AM 

Where is "Scripture" when you really need him?

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Speaking and singing

August 31 2012, 10:12 AM 

Differences in singing and speaking are hardly just objective. That is speaking merges into singing, when intonation and personal expression such as bodily expressions are considered. Singing is an expanded form of the intonation of speaking.

With speaking there is intonation of voice as well as personal expression such as facial expressions, and these are pre-expressions of our modern singing. Even in speaking there are somewhat musical expressions, such as Romans 6, where Paul suddenly says ""God forbid!" or "May it never be!" Speaking in this respect is little different from singing. Singing also gives expression to the church as a corporate body, and is an aspect of "confessing" Christ not only individually but corporately. We see this every worship in interpreting both the objective message and well as the speaker's intent and sincerity.

One of the main emphases in 1 Cor. 14 is the sharing of the gospel of Christ with the entire community. Should someone have a psalm, a teaching, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation then that gift is to be shared with the entire community of faith (v. 26), but it should be shared in a teaching and understandable way (vss. 27, 28). This is a far cry from the modern system of paid clergy and entrenched church bureaucracy.

It is generally agreed that Phil 2:6-11 is a song in that it has lofty language; 1 Tim 3:16 contains language such as can be used in our hymns today. These are shadows of the modern hymnal singing.

Did you ever wonder whether the Apostle Paul would have been shocked if he could have seen that one day that his writings are considered the way the we do today?

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Speaking and singing

August 31 2012, 10:14 AM 

Differences in singing and speaking are hardly just objective. That is speaking merges into singing, when intonation and personal expression such as bodily expressions are considered. Singing is an expanded form of the intonation of speaking.

With speaking there is intonation of voice as well as personal expression such as facial expressions, and these are pre-expressions of our modern singing. Even in speaking there are somewhat musical expressions, such as Romans 6, where Paul suddenly says ""God forbid!" or "May it never be!" Speaking in this respect is little different from singing. Singing also gives expression to the church as a corporate body, and is an aspect of "confessing" Christ not only individually but corporately. We see this every worship in interpreting both the objective message and well as the speaker's intent and sincerity.

One of the main emphases in 1 Cor. 14 is the sharing of the gospel of Christ with the entire community. Should someone have a psalm, a teaching, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation then that gift is to be shared with the entire community of faith (v. 26), but it should be shared in a teaching and understandable way (vss. 27, 28). This is a far cry from the modern system of paid clergy and entrenched church bureaucracy.

It is generally agreed that Phil 2:6-11 is a song in that it has lofty language; 1 Tim 3:16 contains language such as can be used in our hymns today. These are shadows of the modern hymnal singing.

Did you ever wonder whether the Apostle Paul would have been shocked if he could have seen that one day that his writings are considered the way the we do today?

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Singing and Preaching

August 31 2012, 11:05 AM 

Differences in singing and speaking are hardly just objective. That is, speaking merges into singing, when intonation and personal expression such as bodily expressions are considered. Singing is an expanded form of the intonation of speaking.

With speaking there is intonation of voice as well as personal expression such as facial expressions, and these are pre-expressions of our modern singing. Even in speaking there are somewhat musical expressions, such as Romans 6, where Paul suddenly says "God forbid!" or "May it never be!" Speaking in this respect is little different from singing. Singing also gives expression to the church as a corporate body, and is an aspect of "confessing" Christ not only individually but corporately. We see this every worship in interpreting both the objective message and well as the speaker's intent and sincerity.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

August 31 2012, 9:06 AM 

Had the New Testament addressed harmony, either pro or con, then we would have had to abide by that directive. But the New Testament doesn't address harmony--or pitch or volume or tempo--so man has liberty there.

On the other hand, the New Testament does address the kind of music we are to use, which is vocal music. So, by the neither-add-to-nor-take-from command, we are not at liberty to add other kinds of music, such as instrumental music.

There is a considerable difference between that which is authorized, like vocal music; that which is not authorized by virtue of the neither-add-to-nor-take-from command, like instrumental music; and that which is not addressed in any form or fashion, like harmony, volume, pitch, and tempo.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 660 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter