Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Sermons

February 8 2016, 3:48 PM 

Grape juice is called WINE. If it makes you drunk it is FERMENTED wine. Each of the jars for "ceremonially purification purposes" have have contained 30 gallons. If Jesus made intoxicants for a soon to be pregnant bride the civil authorities would probably put him in prison.

Luke 22:18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

g1081. gennema, ghen´-nay-mah; from 1080; offspring; by analogy, produce (literally or figuratively): — fruit, generation.

g288. ampelos, am´-pel-os; probably from the base of 297 and that of 257; a vine (as coiling about a support): — vine.

Rubel Shelly: Wine was a common beverage in his world. He drank it. He served it. He produced well over 100 gallons of it for this event.

Lenski "Those who charge Jesus with manufacturing intoxicants are "eager to mar, if by any means they could, the image of a perfect Holiness, which offends and rebukes them." (Quoting Trench)

George Whitefield on The Wedding at Cana

"When men have well drunken," but it nowhere appears that they were the men. Is it to be supposed, that the most holy and unspotted Lamb of God, who was manifested to destroy the works ofthe devil, and who, when at a Pharisee's house, took notice of even the gestures of those with whom he sat at meat;

is it to be supposed, that our dear Redeemer, whose constant practice it was to tell people they must deny themselves, and take up their crosses daily; who bid his disciples to take heed, lest at any time their hearts might be over-charged with surfeiting and drunkenness; can it be supposed, that such a self-denying Jesus should now turn six large water-pots of water into the richest wine, to encourage excess and drunkenness in persons, who, according to this writer, had indulged to pleasure and cheerfulness already?

Had our Lord sat by, and seen them indulge, without telling them of it, would it not be a sin? But to insinuate he not only did this, but also turned water into wine, to increase that indulgence; this is making Christ a minister of sin indeed.

What is this, but using him like the Pharisees of old, who called him a glutton, and a wine-bibber?

Alas! how may we expect our dear Lord's enemies will treat him, when he is thus wounded in the house of his seeming friends?

Sirs, if you follow such doctrine as this, you will not be righteous, but I am persuaded you will be wicked over-much.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

February 8 2016, 4:22 PM 

Beginning with the urge to "take a little wine" which spiraled out of control as Proverbs affirms.

The Wednesday, September 17, 1975, Los Angeles Times ran a story w ith the blaring headline: "Pepperdine's Chancellor Held in Fatal Crash." Apparently, in the reporter's mind, the thing of real importance was that Pepperdine's chancellor was in trouble - he was being "held." The opening paragraph, indeed the first seven or eight words of the article, gave the bias of the story:

Pepperdine University Chancellor M. NorvelYoung was jailed on suspicion of manslaughter and felony drunk driving after being involved in a traffic accident in which one woman was killed and two others were critically injured, the California Highway Patrol reported.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)

February 8 2016, 11:28 PM 

It appears that Russ is in the habit of being "accommodating" to those in the denominational world by "correcting" the "minor errors" in the teachings and beliefs of the church of Christ. I'm suspicious, e.g., when a preacher places so much more emphasis on "relationship with Jesus" than on obedience and faithfulness.

Another example is about baptism. While baptism is by immersion, Russ seems to downgrade or deemphasize the significance of the truth that one outside of Christ cannot be a member of the church without baptism. Am I misunderstanding Russ?

There are others. Perhaps you can find time to explain them here?

As we know that up to this point, Russ has been basing his lessons "directly" from the Bible -- passages from Luke, from John [somewhat unlike Jason delivering messages derived from "other" sources -- psychology, philosophy, famous denominational writers and preachers ... and Bible too]. But reading directly from Scripture and explaining it differently can be deceiving.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 9 2016, 9:00 AM 

Yes, "relationship with Jesus" is stated without any reference to obedience and keeping his "law."

Even the "relationship with others" as stated through the grace of love is not mentioned so much in the pulpit.

The "temple of the Lord" cannot be substituted for care for the poor, righteous living, and obedience. See Jeremiah 7 for a rant on this. The prophets knew something "Jesus only" people are missing.

I think that progressives think they are going to pull a swarm of attendees with their "improved" gospel. It's not going to happen. Progressive churches are falling off more than the traditional in most of this town. Exceptions might be the North Boulevard church in Murfreesboro close to the university.

Paul said that the law is not to be condemned since it shows the deplorable state that people are in before they become [a] Christian.

Yes, Russ can be corrected with the statement, "If you are disobedient to Christ, then you are not in a right relationship with Jesus." This might play into the theme of much of Concerned Members, in that Elohim Yahweh is more or less forgotten.

There is error, there is the repentance from error, there is the search for truth, and the acceptance of truth. Then that is followed by right living. Then we can talk about "relationship."

Righteous living is more than pointing out that we can drink alcohol, or that we don't argue over carpet.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 9 2016, 11:29 AM 

Not only that, but righteous living is also more than arguing about one cup or multiple cups, more than arguing about the Trinity, more than arguing about whether or not Jesus is God, and more than arguing about speaking or singing hymns in worship.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Murfreesboro, Tne

February 9 2016, 2:24 PM 

Scripture: I think that progressives think they are going to pull a swarm of attendees with their "improved" gospel. It's not going to happen. Progressive churches are falling off more than the traditional in most of this town. Exceptions might be the North Boulevard church in Murfreesboro close to the university.

This is one of my first Tennessee INVESTMENT with the "lord" which was purpose driven with a hidden agenda. Part of the growth has been a huge investment in property and "programs" which such the people away from smaller congregations unable or unwilling to hire a huge staff.

The other part of the program was to disparags all of the other churches because they were not baptizing enough and were not progressives. They were purpose driven and taught to go instrumental but that may be delayed other than in the sattelite or DAUGHTER congreations. The attendance is for two congregations. After I called a few elders and preacher's hands (no response) they stopped posting the attendance.

They believe the lie about UNITY in diversity and that "we" should do our "worship" to accomodate the new members.

They convinced even older members to denote their stuff claiming that if they could get 5 million they would begin a movement to establish 60,000 new congregations. Their church planter is from North Atlanta which has lied about all of the music bible and traditions and added an instrumental group.

The population of Murfreesboro and you can could the county which is sucked into the "progressive" churches:

City Population
1980 32,845 [when we arrived]
1990 44,492 when I bugged out to build a hous Attendance close to 1,000
2014 120,954----------------------------------------------2,000 my last count.

So after "gifting" the Baptists with the old property for 900k
They spent about 6 million for a new "theater" but no growth for classes
They planned another 7 million for classrooms

So they "grew" at a much lower rate than the city population growth.
Many of the people left and are still leaving and they are working a huge publicity effort to replace them.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Feb 9, 2016 2:26 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

February 9 2016, 2:31 PM 

All of the evidence and John's connecting trinitarians as ANTICHRISTS, it is not likely that you can call them righteous.

The direct command, approved examples and historic precedence is to
SPEAK that which is written for our LEARNING.
And you SING that which is even ANTI Schriptural and refuse to SPEAK that which is written.
That violates the Law of Christ defined even in the prophets.
Violating direct commands is a sin and despising the Word.
Sinners cannot be righteous.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Preaching: 'The Holy Spirit of God'

February 8 2016, 8:56 PM 

Russ was critical of how his [Restoration Movement forefathers and] preaching predecessors spoke of the holy spirit of God -- that the Holy Spirit does not directly influence or operate on the Christian, but rather through His Word. I believe he used the expression -- the FORMER belief of the Holy Spirit in the church of Christ.

After the turn of the last century, contrary to Campbell and Scott, people thought of the Spirit OF as a person. However, neither Calvin nor the Campbells taught that the Spirit was brought to bear other than through the Word

The Spirit would rest EXCLUSIVELY of the Branch or Jesus Christ: if you think the spirit speaks to you now it is the
II. A. (Class.) A haughty spirit, haughtiness, pride, arrogance; also, spirit, high spirit, energy, courage spiritum Phoebus [Apollon] mihi, Phoebus artem Carminis [singing and playing] dedit, poetic spirit or inspiration

The SEVEN SPIRITS OF CHRIST symbolic of the Menorah or the LAMPS Jesus removes hen he removes the singers, instrument players, all craftsmen who are SORCERERS and they WILL be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Iss. 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse,
.....and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Is. 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him,
.....the spirit of [1] wisdom
.....and [2]understanding, the
.....spirit of [3] counsel
.....and [4]might,
.....the spirit of [5]knowledge
.....and of the [6] fear of the LORD;
Is. 11:3 And shall make him of [7] quick understanding [spiritual in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
Is. 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth:
.....and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth,
.....and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Richardson on Campbell. It was the Holy Spirit [Jesus Christ the Righteous 1 John 2] who now came to dwell on earth in human HEARTS as a Divine and confirmatory seal of faith, and an earnest or pledge in kind of that spiritual inheritance which was to be the eternal possession of the righteous.

It was CHRIST IN MEN, bringing forth in them the fruitage of goodness, righteousness and truth, exhibiting the glory of the Divine character and securing for them an everlasting blessedness.

It was a gift--a manifestation of the Divine presence, peculiar to the gospel dispensation, confined entirely to believers, and specially appertaining to that final and complete development of the mysteries of redemption which the gospel alone presents. It is hence to be distinguished, also, from that special presence of God recognized in miracles.

Rom. 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the GIFT OF GOD is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
1Cor. 1:7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Eph. 4:7 But unto every one of us isgiven grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Father and Son ABIDE with those who Keep God's Commandments: Disciples ABIDE with the Father-Son WHEN they keep God's Commandments. In no sense is Jesus Christ as Spirit Comforter INSIDE of carnal, lying bodies.

Signs and Wonders and Revelation were only to CONFIRM the authority of the Prophet or Apostle. "The Holy Spirit Age" clearly means that these people claim the supernatural power to GET a further revelation after Christ has "supplied all that applies to live and Godliness. That is why they are CASTAWAYS and their claims are simply the MARK for avoidance. The clappers are where the Locusts or Muses have gathered them together.

IT [79] God enthroned in man's moral nature, renewing and sanctifying the affections, and transforming humanity into the Divine image by the graces it imparts and through the "engrafted word" which it has introduced into the heart, and now ever preserves green in the memory and fruitful in the life.

It was Jesus of Nazareth Who promised to appear to Paul and guide Him into all truth. Don't you worry about the MARK on men who claim that ANOTHER Spirit guides them "beyond the sacred pages" when Paul REPUDIATED them?

2Cor. 13:3 Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty IN you.
2Cor. 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in YOU , except ye be reprobates? [CASTAWAY]
Gal. 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
Col. 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

They are REPROBATE and ANTI-Christs and ANATHEMA which means one "devoted to a religious site claiming to adorn it: they cannot be redeemed and MUST BE BURNED.

All of the end-time apostates John marked as ANTICHRISTS profiteer on teaching that the Spirit or Breath The Father breathed uniquely into the Son and Who SPOKE, use Lipscomb's and others LECTO-DIVINA to claim that the SPIRIT speaks to them in visions (Lucado) and audible voices (Shelly-Atchley) which I believe is that HOLY SPIRIT MOVEMENT.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Feb 9, 2016 10:19 AM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 9 2016, 10:53 PM 

In response to Russ' mentioning of baptism, he does mention it, and seems to know the importance of it. But he does teach the "relationship with Jesus" but it is really not clear just how he thinks the commands of the New Testament interface with baptism.

No sermon yet connects the death, burial, and resurrection--death to sin, burial of the past, and resurrection to new behavior--with the "relationship with baptism."

He has some work to do if he is going to convince anyone that baptism plays an important part.

I suppose that he would consider it Bibliolatry to give an exposition of Romans 6.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)

February 10 2016, 2:47 AM 

Russ has delivered numerous sermons from the Book of Acts. You would think that baptism is strongly emphasized in Acts. But Russ seems to emphasize "the Holy Spirit" more than the conversion process. As I've said, I really like the way he uses quite frequently the expression: "the Spirit of God." It is scriptural. As scriptural as saying "the Spirit of the Lord" in reference to "the Holy Spirit."

Side note: The following example may sound funny, but not really. When the preposition "of" is used in an expression, I'm reminded of an entity that belongs to someone or something. By definition the word "spirit" means power, breath, wind or mind. Here's the example: If I say, "the nose of Durante" or "the big nose of Durante," it will be difficult for me to even begin to think of the nose being apart from Durante or a separate person from Durante. So is the context in "the spirit of God" or "the holy spirit of God." Hopefully Russ can learn from this: that the "the holy spirit of God" and "God's holy spirit" are interchangeable expressions. And so is "the spirit of God" or "God's spirit."

Well said about Romans 6. It's very important to grasp the meaning of the verses from Romans 6:

[3] Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? [4] Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Colossians 2:[12] -- "Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead."

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 10 2016, 9:47 AM 

I have heard him mock "five" in referring to "five acts of worship" and "five steps of salvation."

This again is another dig at Churches of Christ. I think these digs are at odds to his plan of getting new members in and decreasing acrimony within the local church.

A much better approach would be to enhance the "five steps of salvation" by amplifying its components and explaining them. For example, he could show the great meaning of faith or belief, the importance of repentance and change, the glory of confessing His name before many witnesses, the salvific effect of baptism and its spiritual meaning.

Even the liberal Disciples glory in the steps of salvation, saying that these ordinances are majestic and encompassing.

He may have a "relationship with Jesus" but he may need to rid his heart of acrimony toward Churches of Christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Jay Guin, Allan Stanglin Five Steps

February 10 2016, 11:02 AM 

Mocking the pattern of the Spirit OF Christ from Isaiah and beyond is a clever way to put the focus on the mocker. Guin copying Scot's definition of the LOGICAL SEQUENCE stops with the Holy Spirit person in control rather than the cleansed spirit of the one with An UNholy spirit.

Rom. 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Rom. 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Rom. 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin,
but ye have OBEYED from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Rom. 6:18 Being THEN made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Performing arts especially when sold is not worship which YOU cannot perform for ME. That is the MARK of the progressives.

I am more worried or affirmed by:

· Worship experience that LAST a little over an hour
· Casual, come-as-you-are atmosphere and dress
· A cappella music lead by both men and women that includes all newer selections and special music
· Thought-provoking teaching based on the Bible
· Communion includes experiential elements such as music, conversation and community/family based
· Multi-media presentations – video, drama, dramatic readings

That is defined as a LADED BURDEN both in its effect and cost. It is also the meaning of Anathema or Agalma: such dedication to God claiming authority cannot be redeemed and must be burned. The Lord's Supper is to TEACH the meaning of the death of Jesus and SHOULD silence any personal opinions, experiences, music etc.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)

Re: Jay Guin, Allan Stanglin Five Steps

February 12 2016, 12:44 AM 

That's an excellent summary of "Contemporary Worship Service at 10:30AM."

The "Worship Leader" in the foreground, with the "Praise Team" ("men and WOMEN music leaders" also in the foreground), is the central figure as s/he leads the congregants into "God's holy presence." Music well performed is the central theme of the "worship service" at the Performing Arts Center. Everything else becomes secondary.

Let's compare the modern assembly of Christians with the assembly of the saints in the first century.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)

February 12 2016, 1:04 AM 

So, the liberal Disciples do a better job than Russ Corley of teaching those outside of Christ the steps of salvation? I've noticed that he has little or no respect and appreciation for the Restoration heritage and its forefathers and its stand for New Testament principles.

"... but he may need to rid his heart of acrimony toward churches of Christ." I concur with that observation.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 12 2016, 10:32 AM 

Thanks for helping to clarify, Donnie. The yearning exists among Disciples’ leading writers for the honoring ‘five steps’, whereas there is widespread ignorance among the pew-sitters in that denomination. Disciples are embarrassed of the ignorance in the pews. So are ministers in the Methodist Church.

A leading author of the Disciples, mourns the loss of a definite "plan of salvation" in the Disciples church. When the progressives mock the "five step plan" they are falling into the same trap as the Disciples. Just ask the average pew-sitter in the Disciples and they have mixed ideas about how to be saved. A leading author mourns that the vacuum there is so great. I fear that the progressive approach in the Churches of Christ has that same growing weakness, and perhaps among the traditionalists the same danger. There is probably more lip-service in the five steps among the pew-sitters in the Churches of Christ than among its preachers and some its theologians.

My point is that Progressive Churches of Christ are throwing out the baby with the bath water. I can’t conceive that any progressive leader would delineate the “five steps of salvation” because it would give too much credence, in their opinion, to the past. They should consider the yearning among leading writers in the Disciples movement, and then be warned of the heresy of the Progressive Churches of Christ. When your own minister, or any other speaker or minister, skips the details of Acts 2:38 and runs to “relationship with Jesus” perhaps they show the tendency to providing a substantive answer on “how to be saved.”

The yearning of two writers among the Disciples expresses the grief about the vacuum among Disciples with these words:

"In our own generation, 'mainstream' Disciples have mostly rejected the 'plan of salvation' as too associated with old-fashioned ideas of evangelism (without putting anything in its place) or are unaware of the various versions of this tradition. Ronald Osborn, however, has given both a positive evaluation of the traditional Disciples 'plan of salvation' and an argument that we need to recover a contemporary form of it. (Osborne, 1986:143-480, Classic Themes of Disciples Theology). I agree with Osborn that there is something tragic about the way contemporary Disciples have neglected their tradition at this point, making us more tongue-tied when it comes to explaining what it means to become a Christian, and consequently one of the factors in our emphasis on the primacy of the love and grace of God, we need a practical sane, biblical way to respond to the question, 'What must I do?" this needs to be incorporated into the context of our witness to the mighty acts of God in history as a new 'five-finger exercise.' I have ventured such a proposal in chapter twelve below." Page 400, Disciples and the Bible, M. Eugene Boring.

"When Disciples need not canonize the traditional 'five steps,' they need not be embarrassed by them either. No less a scholar than Brevard Childs of Yale, with no thought of Disciples history and theology, in commenting on the message of Acts and its place in the canonical scheme of things, says, ‘Indeed, the consistent and detailed outlining of the steps on the way to salvation appears almost as an ordo salutis.” (Brevard S. Childs 1984:224, New Testament as Canon: An Introduction). Indeed! Childs even quotes Acts 2:38 in this regard. While some Disciples have given up the ‘plan of salvation’ without replacing it with anything, scholars such as Ronald Osborn indicate that when we are called upon to tell people how to become Christians, we can hardly improve upon this element of Disciples tradition. (Osborn, 1986:143-48) While it should never become the key to whole New Testament, it can be a valid part of our faithful communication of hte gospel in ... God’s historical drama. This story of the church is told in Acts and reflected in the letters.” Page 444, M. Eugene Boring.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Feb 12, 2016 10:48 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

5 steps

February 12 2016, 10:59 AM 

My mantra from Ephesians 4 is that they may NOT be illiterate but may be lying in wait to deceive.

Mocking those whose property Russ is profiting from follows the pattern which takes about a decade of lying and therefore frying because it is a way to claim that he (they) are vastly superior and even claim the revelation of a NEW HERMENEUTIC making the text now obsolet.

I like the parable of going fishing: you don't have a legalistic pattern of the STEPS required to have fish frying in the pan. There is just a logical sequence involved. If you omit thee hook just to keep from being legalistic you will probably not have fish for lunch.

In Romans 10 Paul CYCLES through the STEPS in clear order: "How can they hear without someone SENT?"etc.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)

February 14 2016, 11:52 PM 

[Above all, let the readers be assured that your excellent post above was not edited for content.]

Thank you for the clarification. And for documenting your sources of information.

It is unfortunate that the derision of the steps of salvation has come about. The misconception of God's "grace" and its "abundance" is no help. The misapplication of "not of works" or "not by human endeavor" is no help, either. It's even worse with the untruth that the already-Christian individual is baptized as a symbolic act of obedience, rather than "in order (for someone outside of Christ) to receive forgiveness of sins in His blood."

The steps of salvation are essentially found in Acts 2:including 37 and 38; Acts 3:19:

-- There was PREACHING of Jesus the crucified, whom God made both Lord and Christ.
-- They HEARD the message.
-- They BELIEVED (were pricked in their heart).
-- They were told to REPENT;
-- They were told to BE BAPTIZED in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

The results:

-- Receiving FORGIVENESS of sins
-- Receiving a SPIRIT MADE HOLY (purity, clear conscience, refreshed)

As you've said many times before, according to the scriptures, it's a burial with Christ in baptism and a resurrection with him TO BEGIN NEWNESS OF LIFE.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 15 2016, 9:39 AM 

I have submitted a lot of posts to Concerned Members.

If there was any editing, it would always appear to be to the font or the indentation, or some minor editorial task.

I haven't seen any editing of my posts that changed or omitted anything that I posted.

There are no complaints from me about the editing of my posts.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Mind Control: watching performers (hypocrites) is NOT worship

February 11 2016, 11:51 AM 

Jesus said that the Kingdom does not come with observation: that means religious observations which are the OPPOSITE of Rest or Skhole. That is the definition of Lying Wonders the MARK of God-Ordained Delusionals.

Jesus said that worship is in a PLACE--the human spirit in contrast to places such as Jerusalem.

Jesus said that worship is IN TRUTH: the Word is THE truth.

God does not live in or visit houses built by human hands.
God is not worshipped by the WORKS of human hands.

These truths agree with ancient and modern science that the human mind (spirit, heart) is MANIPULATED by what it sees, hears and feels.

HIRELINGS claiming to PERFORM certain acts of sight, sound and motion, PROGRAM the mind to BELIEVE that worship can only be performed by priests and levites (excluded from spiritual covenants).

Proof: the singers, instrument players and craftsmen including all religious professionals are called SORCERERS who HAD once deceived the whole world.

Those who confirm, conform and defend sorcerers practicing witchcraft are so programmed--with literal brain memory reconstruction--may never be able to break away.

All such religious teknokrats (priests, levite) are debunked by the word PARASITES.

Paraphrasing Paul concerning the infiltrators in Corinth demanding a wage says that "fools love to be fooled."

KAIROS confesses to being the demon son of Zeus.
Halal claims to make themselves vile like LUCIFER.
ACappella confesses to being emasculated Goat-Singers.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Feb 11, 2016 11:54 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

The Disciplling or Shepherding Dilema.

February 11 2016, 1:25 PM 

Lynn Anderson is still an guiding influence at LU and in the apostate movements around Nashville. North Boulevard has a Extreme Discipling Wing which seems have their own web site as Madison's groups in exile had group did.

David Young in Murfreesboro uses the term VISION CASTING which is a Wicca concept as Navigating the Winds of Change lifts directly from WICCA terms. Madison's DISCORD SERVICE uses similar terms which are historically noted as efforts to PROGRAM people to carry out the will of the Chief Elder.

Quoting Aldous Huxley once wrote after taking mescaline

"The change which actually took place in that world was in no sense revolutionary. Half an hour after swallowing the drug I became aware of a slow dance of golden lights. A little later there were sumptuous red surfaces swelling and expanding from bright nodes of energy that vibrated with a continuously changing, patterned life. At another time the closing of my eyes revealed a complex of gray structures, within which pale bluish spheres kept emerging into intense solidity and, having emerged, would slide noiselessly upwards, out of sight. But at no time were there faces or forms of men or animals. I saw no landscapes, no enormous spaces, no magical growth and metamorphosis of buildings, nothing remotely like a drama or a parable. The other world to which mescalin admitted me was not the world of visions; it existed out there, in what I could see with my eyes open. The great change was in the realm of objective fact. What had happened to my subjective universe was relatively unimportant.

The Babylon Mother of Harlots in Revelation 17 uses "lusted after fruits" or speakers, singers and instrument players. They are called SORCERERS or a "pharmakea" word used of the First Mother of Harlots who used drugs and ODES. Circe (church) did the same to turn men into beasts.

Lynn Anderson Dancing on the Rim quotes: Sounds right to me, Mr. Huxley! Something like this can happen to faith as well. The rational, informational, and linear-sequential worlds of productivity tend to dominate in our lives these days. Consequently, the rest of our worlds suffer neglect, and we are losing touch with much of what it means to believe.

Faith comes by HEARING the Word or Logos: the Regulative principle opposite of rhetoric or music which "makes the lambs dumb before the slaughter." Jesus SPOKE the Word which God breathed (spirit) without METRON or meter every simpleton knew was used to literally ALTER the mind so others could pick your pocket

The Word or LOGOS is God's method of Linear-Sequential Words meaninng SPIRITUAL which means RATIONAL or of the Word. This is the prophesied and practiced pattern of the son of perdition:

[linked image]

Huxley also said and we quote to assist Lynn Anderson's Dancing on the rim:

1.Abused as we abuse it at present, dramatic art (preaching) is in no sense cathartic; it is merely a form of emotional masturbation. It is the rarest thing to find a player who has not had his character affected for the worse by the practice of his profession.

Plato warned about the mark and transferred effects of music as gender bleed. Others noted that the voices of singers at sacrificial altars (a progressive church with you as the made dumb lamb) experienced "gender bleed." Modern observers note that "praise singers" have their minds and voices permanently altered. The Book of Enoch quoted by Jude knew about that.

Nobody can make a habit of self-exhibition, nobody can exploit his personality for the sake of exercising a kind of hypnotic power over others, and remain untouched by the process.

Paul warned about Corrupting the Word or "selling learning at retail" which also means prostitution.

Socrates: So is it with wisdom. Those who offer it to all comers for money
are known as sophists, prostitutors of wisdom,

But we think that he who makes a friend of one whom he knows to be gifted
by nature, and teaches him all the good he can,
fulfils the duty of a citizen and a gentleman.

2. A man who strains himself on the stage is bound, if he is any good, to strain all the people sitting in the stalls. Bertolt Brecht

3. The actor searches vainly for the sound of a vanished tradition, and critic and audience follow suit.

We have lost all sense of ritual and ceremony -- whether it be connected with Christmas, birthdays or funerals -- but the words remain with us and old impulses stir in the marrow.

We feel we should have rituals, we should do something about getting them and we blame the artists for not finding them for us.

So the artist sometimes attempts to find new rituals with only his imagination as his source: he imitates the outer form of ceremonies, pagan or baroque, unfortunately adding his own trapping -- the result is rarely convincing. And after the years and years of weaker and waterier imitations we now find ourselves rejecting the very notion of a holy stage.

It is not the fault of the holy that it has become a middle-class weapon to keep the children good. Peter (Stephen Paul) Brook

Jesus is the only AT THE CENTER when Elders as the Pastor-Teachers "Teach that which is written and reprove (denounce) those who reject "that which is written for out learning.

Hitler used the term SEEKER using the same techniques centered on music to "steal the kingdom" of the simpletons who gambled away their kingdom.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Feb 11, 2016 1:33 PM

Respond to this message   
< Previous Page 154 55 56 57 5860 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter