Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Edward Fudge Faith Only and Baptism: New Wine Skins Magazine

June 14 2012 at 10:23 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 166.248.83.186

If you understand the meaning of BELIEVETH when connected by Jesus to BAPTISM and when you understand that believeth not is Apistos which says "I will not Comply." The word identifies betrayal or treason. That would mark those lost spirits for whom Jesus was sent to SEEK AND SAVE and separate from the world and the wise.

[linked image]

The prophets and the New Testament has many parallel statements to prove that those who try to defeat the pattern of Jesus are NOT those whom Jesus is seeking: he blinds and makes them deaf.

[linked image]

Edward Fudge just quotes part of a verse and concludes that we are saved by FAITH ONLY. However, he misses the point that none of these "faith only" passages fail to connect faith to calling on the name of the Lord. The New Wine Skins Magazine is his pulpit:

http://www.piney.com/Edward.Fudge.Faith.And.Baptism.Wine.Skins.html

[linked image]

Al Maxey in Holding the Harps of God claims that they were PLAYING the harps of God.

http://www.piney.com/Al.Maxey.Holding.The.Harps.Of.God.html

He has a case of PreacherGesis: he just makes up definitions of words and never looks at the definition of words or the connection with Revelation 15 with the "Song of Moses."

Holding means APPREHENDING or understanding the Harp OF God: not David.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.85.10 on Jun 21, 2012 12:57 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Al Maxey Holding the Harps of God.

June 15 2012, 3:18 AM 

You really need to learn when to shut up, Ken. Al's message has no connection to what you are trying to twist it to say.You are dishonest and a liar.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Al Maxey Holding the Harps of God.

June 15 2012, 11:48 AM 

So it appears that those who are frustrated with Ken can do nothing more than jump up and down and holler, "Shut up! You're dishonest! You're a liar!" I recall hearing kids holler similar expressions many long years ago on the playground at the elementary school.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Sin is Sin is Sin is Sin is Sin is Sin.....

June 17 2012, 9:18 AM 

Up to the same ole thing, eh B? You just run after them, nagging them, and slander them when they don't agree with the "concernedmembers" ideology. You aren't any better than they are. No smiley face at the end? You are losing your touch.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Sin is Sin is Sin is Sin is Sin is Sin.....

June 17 2012, 1:57 PM 

Dave,

You are behaving like a change agent -- slick. I think I have heard that title from you: same style -- "you are a sinner, not I."

Anyway, although you have nothing to say about this thread, which is about the doctrine of Al Maxey (a change agent, your mentor), you are welcome back.

By the way, no one is forcing you or anyone to agree with ConcernedMembers, which is not a church -- it is a religious forum!!! We've published your messages including this one. And you know it.

Donnie

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Will the real B stand up!

June 18 2012, 12:54 AM 

Donnie said "You are behaving like a change agent -- slick. I think I have heard that title from you: same style --..."

Two things
1} slick is better than stupid, so thank you.
2) You are telling me that I have style? Even after I said that you had none?
You ole flatter you....maybe there is hope for you yet.

Oh, and also, everyone knows that this isn't a church. It isn't a religious forum either. It is you and a few other men slandering anyone who doesn't agree with your brand of man-made ideology, including you and your band of merry men slandering churches of our Lord Jesus Christ.....your day of judgment is coming soon enough.

Double standard doesn't taste so good, does it Donnie? You can gladly give B the leeway to hide behind his alias, then certainly you can do the same for moi?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Will the real B stand up!

June 18 2012, 2:08 AM 

Dave,

I'm still asking the real "B" to leave this man [you, the imposter "B"] alone. And just let this angry man [you] speak his mind ... for now anyway. He is very, very mad at those who stand for the truth and in defense of the church that Christ established -- unbecoming an elder of any congregation of the church. Sorry, Clemson church.

You, Dave, consider the DISCUSSION of doctrinal teachings and beliefs either authored or acquired by change agents in the brotherhood slanderous. But what about what the anti-church of Christ change agents are doing to and against the church?

I would urge you, as an elder, to simply be involved in our discussion of doctrinal matters and issues, instead of your childish feelings about one poster. And stop your judgment on anyone who does not agree with you. That's not yours to do. It is God's position to say if one is heaven-bound or hell-bound, if one is a sinner or a saint. All we're doing here is discuss teachings if they're scriptural or not. You can do exactly that for your health's sake.

The current topic now is NOT about the poster's ID; so, that is not going to be discussed any longer. [We've recently created a separate thread regarding login or authorship identities.] This thread by Ken is titled: "Al Maxey Holding the Harps of God." Do you have any questions for the author?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Change Agents: "Keep the Change"

June 18 2012, 4:06 AM 

Remember, there's the book in the New Testament called "[The] Acts of the Apostles."

Know that ConcernedMembers was begun as a response to the challenges facing the church in this new century. Our purposes have been that:

(1) We wish to set forth those fundamentals of New Testament Christianity which virtually all members of the church have held dear in the past; and

(2) We want to respond to those who no longer care for the idea of restoring the ancient faith and thus are challenging things we view as fundamental to the faith.

So, we must realize and recognize that the church of Christ Jesus is under siege -- thanks to "The Acts of the Change Agents."

I've come across an article that discusses a well-known "change agent" -- one dating back to the 2008 election campaigns. Oh, the "HOPE and CHANGE." I couldn't help but notice this line: "... but it captures Obama's desire to become a change agent again by turning his opponent into a restorationist."

This would make an excellent book to be written: "The Change Agents Against the Restoration Movement."

Just as I thought: there are change agents in politics. And there are change agents in the church of Christ. This article ("Obama: Keep the Change") might be of interest to the reader:

Source: Can Obama Be the Change Agent Again?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Be very careful around these people!!!

June 18 2012, 11:48 AM 

Remember that the changelings get their PATTERNISM from the Jews: they CLAIM that God's abandonment of them to make music while slaughtering the innocents is NOW COMMANDED FOR THEM: "God commands instrumental praise" and they collect all of the cursed Monarchy's PATTERNISM.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death

The Judas Bag carried the mouthpieces of wind instruments: he did not know that when Jesus MARKED him with the PSALLO word (SOP) that invited Satan to COME INTO HIM and he was "inspired" to execute himself because he failed to help Satan successfully.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven:
.....Michael and his angels fought against the dragon;
.....and the dragon fought and his angels, [Apollyon and his MUSES]
Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out,
.....that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
.....which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth,
.....and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters,
.....shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be,
.....shall be found any more in thee;
.....and the sound of a millstone [prostitutes] shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee;
.....and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee:
.....[The heiros gamos = sacred sex by the "team"]
..... for thy merchants were the great men of the earth;
.....for by thy SORCERIES were all nations deceived.
Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets,
.....and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
.....Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ:
.....for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;
.....and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.
.....Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you,
.....having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Revelation 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth,
.....he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle,
.....that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time,
.....from the face of the serpent.
Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman,
.....that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Revelation 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth,
.....and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman,
.....and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,
.....which keep the commandments of God,
.....and have the testimony of Jesus Christ [Spirit]

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Change Agents: "Keep the Change"

June 18 2012, 10:07 PM 

The change agents have some sort of cockeyed notion that God looks with disfavor on those who expose their spiritually heinous philosophy. Thus, the change agents claim that God will bring judgment on their opponents and wait with glee to be the first to light the fires of hell against them. So the change agents would have the gullible and the witless to believe that God smiles upon the change agents who laugh and scoff at His New Testament commandments, and that God condemns those who warn others to beware the spiritual abominations of the change agents.

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

change agents

June 19 2012, 10:21 PM 

This change agent mindset should remind us of the scriptures teaching that we have to choose Christ over all men even those persons of our immediate family. We should be reminded that it is not the spiritual "hobbies" or radical opinions of men and women that we should be following. The Lords church is not to follow a consensus of opinions based on the recycled dogmas of denominationalism and the false wisdom of men. We follow the truth of the Bible. The scriptures further remind us that we are at war with spiritual wickedness in high places ....leading us to conclude that our dedication to Bible study is to be strong and unwavering.

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: change agents

June 19 2012, 11:00 PM 

I have don't a quick review of the latest New Wine Skin Magazine featuring Edward Fudge who just makes up his scriptures as he goes.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Edward Fudge Faith Only and Baptism: New Wine Skins Magazine

June 20 2012, 12:13 AM 

Who is Dave?

============================

Wonderest and askest thou?

This thread revealeth and speaketh to us who Dave is -- What Is the Pattern to Follow?

Dave (no login) 64.234.85.24 -- In My Mind Everything is Fine April 24 2012, 11:48 PM

Dave (no login) 64.234.85.24 -- King Donnie May 3 2012, 7:53 AM
No worries Donnie....for me nor you. You seem to have lost your soul and conscience years ago with this struggle and for those who seem to think like you will protect here....and those who think differently and love the Truth of God you go after. This is your site and your kingdom...guard it well.

Dave (no login) 64.234.85.24 -- Seriously? May 4 2012, 8:38 AM
Certainly, with concernedmembers being your kingdom, Donnie, you can do anything you want. Guard B....he needs it.

Donnie, do you actually believe, after all the evil that has been proclaimed from YOUR site here, all the hate and malice exhibited, you actually believe that I am going to discuss anything holy from His Word with you?

Dave (no login) 64.234.85.24 -- Never You Mind... May 5 2012, 1:49 PM
No problem Donnie......and a good one in your cap too about B. It just took someone more savy at the computer than me to find it out.
I will leave you guys to have at it for a while. Got some traveling to do....coming back to TN again though. Tell JimmyJoe to email me again....

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on Jun 20, 2012 1:34 AM

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Re: Edward Fudge Faith Only and Baptism: New Wine Skins Magazine

June 20 2012, 7:13 AM 

Dave has nothing of value to contribute to this site, so he fixates on identities instead. And it's been said that he's an "elder" of his church. Man, that's a good one!

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

Proof text comment from Wineskins supporter

June 20 2012, 2:07 PM 

I looked up comments on mattdabbs "Kingdom Living" website this morning regarding a review of a Calvinism book. I noted one comment that indicates proof text cites are wrong and not valid. Looking at the whole context of this web site and the ideas put forward one can observe a wandering nomadic attitude toward truth. Always seeking and never able to find or put down true roots as to right and wrong.

In Rom 2 and James 1 the Spirit of God said that we are to be hearers and doers of the word. Not the confusing wisdom of men but the word of God. We will not be very effective doers of the word if we fill our minds with claptrap denominational dogma and the traditions of men. The problem with proof texts is that they contradict what many men teach and what many men do.

When I think of the numbers of so called "leaders" running around the country with this swill about no "proof texts" I am amazed at how quickly many accept this as some kind of "wisdom". The Bible says of Paul that he was free from the blood of men because he declared the whole consul of God. Elders are those who must give account. Judgement is based on what? the deeds done in the flesh! Who shall escape that? Who would want to face a holy God with a record of wily nilly fumbling around with the wisdom of men?

I Corth 9 - Woe to those who preach not the gospel of Christ!

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Proof text comment from Wineskins supporter

June 20 2012, 3:41 PM 

Matt Dabbs quotes: Calvinism offers certainty Because God is so sovereign there is a solid foundation to live on. There is no wishy-washyness here. Hansen says, when John Piper speaks, he speaks with certainty (37)

All dogmatists are dogmatic! I wonder how they know whether THEY were predestinatedd to burn in hell or not."

If predestination existed it would not be POSSIBLE to deliberately misuse the Word of God. For instance they cannot give one name of a person who was predestinated TO BE saved or burn in hell.

ALL righteous people in the Bible are said to work righteousness: all condemned people are blamed for their own sins.

God FOREKNEW (knew before)a tiny remnant of Jews who had not "bowed to baal."

They absolutely lie about God and To God because they hunt and peck for passages that fits their pattern: even Calvin so logical and correct about lots of things falls into proof-texting: he says that predestination will GAG.

Calvinists, especially those recruited out of LU find that they are so dogmatically certain because they are told not to question that which seems outrageous: "just give it time and it will all become clear."

The word SOVEREIGNTY is not in the Bible: If God is sovereign then He has the right to give people free will. However, the heresy is that since God made his choice from eternity past, not even GOD can change His will.

I would appreciated it if you would comment more.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

B is Me

June 21 2012, 12:42 AM 

Dave......no login.......look at his IP address.
We got him him dead to rights now.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Wineskins is an affect image: it promotes drunk on wine or ignorance

June 21 2012, 10:48 AM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Wineskins is an affect image: it promotes drunk on wine or ignorance

June 21 2012, 1:32 PM 

Bump to top thread for additions to prove that "he that believeth not" is he that refused to comply AND be baptized.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Al Maxey Immersed by one Spirit

June 21 2012, 7:27 PM 

Al Maxey does not know that it is Jesus Christ to inducts us into His Church or His body or His invisible kingdom. The Spirit OF Christ is not another person.

6.21.12 Al Maxey Immersed by one Spirit

http://www.piney.com/Al.Maxey.Immersed.by.one.Spirit.html

Jesus Christ the Righteous is the NAME of the Holy Spirit in His post glorification form. It is Jesus Christ who inducts us into His Church and adds us to His spiritual kingdom after we are saved by being baptized as a direct command of Jesus. Do people really think that Jesus and Paul lied? It is Jesus Christ The Righteous who bestows gifts to select men specificially to prevent the massive sowing of discord by the invasion of the performing artists.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter