Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Children perform with instrument track at Madison

July 18 2012 at 11:53 PM
MCC-Torn  (Login mcc-torn)
from IP address 174.50.253.151

Tonight Madison canceled Wednesday bible classes to show the movie "Horton Hears a Who" in the auditorium at something called Hollywood Comes to Madison. If you haven't heard of this, they play movie clips on the screens while Phil Barnes jumps in and tells moral lessons he sees in the clips.

Before the movie started, they called all the children to the stage. An instrumental music track started playing a contemporary Christian song and two women started leading the kids in singing and dancing to the song.

Maybe some adults would say this was entertainment and not a church service. But I doubt most of the children on stage knew the difference and I'm pretty sure they will no longer learn it at Madison.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

What is truth

July 23 2012, 4:30 PM 

Consider that God has said that his word is truth - that we are to teach and preach it without ceasing.

That which is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our way should not be covered up by the shallowness and
ambiguous ideas of men.

It is not within man to direct his own steps....

For His thoughts are higher than our thoughts as the heavens are higher than the earth...

The use of some vague moral lessons from a mans mind is in no way an acceptable replacement for Bible study.

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Hollywood

July 26 2012, 8:09 AM 

Speaking of "Hollywood comes to churches," I've heard of churches showing episodes of The Andy Griffith Show as "teaching" tools. I guess those churches think Andy is a better teacher than the Bible. And now that Andy has passed on, churches may "honor" him by showing a bunch of his reruns.

Respond to this message   
Madison Rules
(no login)

Re: Children perform with instrument track at Madison

July 26 2012, 8:50 AM 

John Smith,
Did you hear the moral lesson? If so, please comment on how it was vague?
When you, John Smith, preach the Word of God to anyone, are you not preaching a moral lesson?

Definition of moral....
of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.

John Smith, what/who are the basic principles of morality founded on? That's right....GOD!!!

I really don't understand those who claim to be followers of Christ yet time after time all you hear from them is negative comments. Look to Christ for the answers...now HE was positive.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 26 2012, 11:44 PM 

David Fields,

May I suggest you choose a different ID -- something that identifies you more appropriately (like "Clemson Rules"). What about "Hollywood Rules"? Then, feel free to discuss issues concerning Madison or other churches that choose to trick than to teach the unadulterated gospel of Christ to both the young and the old.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

July 27 2012, 12:03 AM 

Actually, a person can be "moral" and not believe in God at all. Plenty of atheists are "moral," law-abiding citizens who do the "right thing" as far as their interaction with society, yet they deny the existence of God.

Being "moral" does not guarantee that a person is a Christian; s/he could be Muslim, Hindu, or what have you. Yet a true Christian is also a moral person.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

July 27 2012, 9:21 AM 

When Bible believers call the change agents to task for their unscriptural doctrines, the change agents holler, "All you can do is make negative comments about us! Why can't you ever be positive?"

There can never be positive comments for people who claim to be Christians but who add to, take from, change, or alter the teachings of Jesus and His apostles in the New Testament. Jesus certainly had no positive comments for them. In Matt. 7:21-27, Jesus tells us that not everyone who calls Him Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of the Father. In those verses the parable of the two houses, one built on the rock and one built on the sand, illustrates that those who heed Jesus' teachings are wise and will stand, whereas those who do not heed Him are foolish and will fall. Luke 6:46 and the verses that follow say the same thing: "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" You cannot be a follower of Jesus unless you are willing to accept and heed His teachings AS WRITTEN in the New Testament.

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

Its about truth not growth

October 16 2012, 5:09 PM 

The first priority is to teach the truth with all patience and accuracy. Consider that we are at war with satan who has many allies and resources at his control. The teacher who understands this knows lessons have a need for urgency and intensity. Eternal consequences are on the line. Why fool around with cartoons?

Some movies cartoons and other entertainment media have a loose and very general set of morals maybe...more often they have ideas that are foreign to the word of God. Some we should avoid altogether because of the ideas they present......and not start a silly precedent of trying to stretch and twist some idea out of them.

The scriptures are inspired of God while the current entertainment industry is inspired by money and the need to press its own very liberal agenda. This should be a no brainer.

The church growth craze and its attendant cry to soften and strip out hard teachings has to be one of the motivating factors in this kind of action.

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Gradualism Methodology: Implement Instrumental Music This Way

October 15 2012, 6:09 PM 

There's probably "no turning back" to the basic, fundamental truth. Interpret that to mean that the devil wins when permitted and when the sword of the Spirit is rejected and denied its use.

OK, the Praise Team has now/finally invaded the declining "traditional" group -- the remaining "conservative" group after members had left Madison in droves by the end of 2001. Yet, the leadership must be convinced that Madison is destined to be all-contemporary, as soon as the senior saints become a "past" generation.

That is unfortunate! That may even explain the most recent, seeming decline in the overall weekly attendance. (It's been over a decade since the last display of "worship" attendance records from both 8:00 and 10:30 assemblies. At that time, it was a matter of a choice of time between the early bird and the late bird. Remember?????????)

Also, unfortunately, is the "work in progress" evident in the "contemporary worship." Let me explain:

On Sunday, 10/14/12, after the "Shepherd's Prayer," there was the last "praise music" titled "Days of Elijah." I wish I had the time to display the sheet with the musical notes and the lyrics where "There's no God like Jehovah" is unbelievably repeated 15 times, each time in crescendo with clapping. OK, visually, here it is in the chorus[? I think]:

... ... ...
There's no God like Jehovah,
There's no God like Jehovah!
... ... ...

Get the visualization? I am not opposed to repetition of a line. But I wish you could actually listen to how it was sung.

Besides, the performers (worship leaders) were on stage:
  1. The long-haired, hippie-looking [sorry, no offense here, personally] "worship leader" with his personal microphone.
  2. The lady in pants [probably a member of the "Praise Team"] with her handclapping and body-of-a-performer gyrations and her hand-held personal microphone.
  3. The one who led the "Shepherd's Prayer" [performance left to your imagination] with his own hand-held microphone.

Although this was the final song [wished you could have witnessed it all], this is what's happening at Madison's "contemporary" gathering. A scriptural message turned into a CONCERT PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Execute that same performance at the now-traditional assembly.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous (Dave)
(no login)

Re: Gradualism Methodology: Implement Instrumental Music This Way

October 15 2012, 6:29 PM 

Donnie said..."The long-haired, hippie-looking [sorry, no offense here, personally] "worship leader" with his personal microphone."

I would care to suggest that he wouldn't take it personally......considering the source. That was beyond pathetic.

No telling what you would have said if you saw Jesus with long-hair and sandals.

Oh yea, and strike three from this anonymous poster....you cannot know for certain who the poster is if they don't divulge their names......like B.

Good riddance.

=====================================

"Anonymous" is Dave Fields.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on Oct 15, 2012 6:49 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 15 2012, 7:02 PM 

The "lady" is tasked to bring you into a sexual-like experience with a "spirit."

When you see the WOMAN leading the Lusted After Fruits you are ALMOST THERE. Rejoice and be glad.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The Woman RIDES the Beast and Theiron specificially points to two-legged people of the ANIMAL kingdom. It means "A New Style of music or drama." and the PERFORMERS led by the Woman are making the sounds of God driving them into hell: the lake of fire because they are SORCERERS.

Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Revelation 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

The SORCERERS led by the fallen Mother Goddess along with the DOGS and LIARS are on their way to the Lake of Fire: beginning to be consumed by their breath of their mouths.

Paul OUTLAWED "preside over women" (even with a tune) and left this is a WAY OF ESCAPE: to Mark and Avoid. John knew what everyone knew: the BINDING of performance religion and sexuality

"Where there is no music, the spirit will not come." This West African proverb daily greets the divinity students in the Introduction to Preaching course taught by Brad R. Braxton, Assistant Professor of Homiletics and Biblical Studies at Wake Forest University. Explained Braxton,

"fundamentally, in African American worship, music serves the role of conjuring God's spirit...

When Black folks get together, they don't necessarily assume that God is there or that the conditions are ripe for God's presence to be manifest But rather, the conditions have to be made ready through fervent prayer and soul-stirring music. So, music creates the conditions for a meaningful encounter with God." Trevón D. Gross, Vice President for Programs and Partnerships of the American Bible Society (New York), says it another way,

"it is through music that we ascend and God descends."
"Agreeing with the sentiment expressed by Gross, Cunningham asserts that churches exclusively using a hymnal can have a rousing worship experience

facilitated by traditional gospel music. "You can take Because He Lives from the hymnal and make a person shed a lot of tears." How true. Lisa R. Foeman

http://www.piney.com/DocEuripBacc.html

"And Euripides does likewise, in his Bacchae, citing the Lydian usages at the same time with those of Phrygia, because of their similarity:
......But ye who left Mt. Tmolus (Sardis was on this mt.), fortress of Lydia,
......revel-band of mine, women whom I brought from the land of barbarians as my assistants and travelling companions,
......uplift the tambourines native to Phrygian cities, inventions of mine and mother Rhea. (ZOE)

And again, happy he who, blest man, initiated in the mystic rites, is pure in his life, . . .
......who, preserving the righteous orgies of the great mother Cybele,
......and brandishing the thyrsus on high, and wreathed with ivy, doth worship Dionysus.
Come, ye Bacchae, COME, ye Bacchae, bringing down (double entendre) Bromius, (boisterous one)
......god the child of god, out of the Phrygian mountains into the broad highways of Greece.

I have noted that they are not engaging in sin for which there is no redemption: They are sinning as a way to MARK themselves as evil spirits OF THE WORLD Gary Holloway is now waged to promote.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 15 2012, 7:12 PM 

Dave,

With the "hippie" visualization -- I had you in mind. That was for your benefit.

By the way, what children's pictures have you been looking at? What Hollywood motion pictures have you been watching?

Why not deal with the real issue, instead of the post-hippie [or ongoing] generation?

Do you believe not only that "soft piano enhances worship" but also that "worship" should be in "concert format" and performance-driven?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 15 2012, 9:19 PM 

The pagan, homosexual-driven "gods" wore long hair and Soft Clothing. Very early the "church" identified with the pagan gods and "added instrumental music because it was common to all pagan cults."

Almost universally Jesus taught the ANTITHESIS the wimpy, limpy long-haired men and short-haired women. The long hair was the MARK of males performing the "worship" roles of women. A sample of the UNIVERSALLY KNOWN facts for those who want to make Jesus and John the Baptist into "soft" identifying soft men (Catamites) and soft music.

The apostle Paul said it was a shame for a man to have long hair because the male is made in the image of God who is groomed with short hair (I Corinthians 11:3-16). It was a common characteristic of Jewish men to wear their hair in a close-cropped fashion. Eusebius copied the text of the Jewish historian Josephus in Against Apion I.22, para.173-4. In this section, Josephus was quoting an early Gentile author who gave some unique grooming styles of Jewish men. Josephus shows that the Jews were known, as Eusebius renders it, for their close-cropped hair (Preparation for the Gospel, IX.9, sect 412b).

Such a command had been in effect since the time of Moses. Whereas the King James Version translates Leviticus 10:6 as uncover not your heads, the Jewish authorities always knew that this should be rendered Let the hair of your heads not grow long (see Rashi on Leviticus 10:6; and it is so translated in The Jerusalem Bible, Koren ed.).

This command of God was given again in the time of Ezekiel. They shall not shave their heads [that is, to be bald], or let their locks grow LONG they shall only trim the hair of their heads (Ezekiel 44:20 RSV).

Shame, shame, shame!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 15 2012, 10:03 PM 

Homer XIX. TO PAN (49 lines)

http://www.piney.com/Homer.Hymn.Pan.html

(ll. 1-26) Muse, tell me about Pan, the dear son of Hermes, with his goat's feet and two horns --
a lover of merry noise.

[linked image]

Through wooded glades he wanders with dancing nymphs who foot it on some sheer cliff's edge, calling upon Pan, the shepherd-god, long- haired, unkempt. He has every snowy crest and the mountain peaks and rocky crests for his domain; hither and thither he goes through the close thickets, now lured by soft streams, and now he presses on amongst towering crags and climbs up to the highest peak that overlooks the flocks. Often he courses through the glistening high mountains, and often on the shouldered hills he speeds along slaying wild beasts, this keen-eyed god.

Only at evening, as he returns from the chase, he sounds his note, playing sweet and low on his pipes of reed: not even she could excel him in melody -- that bird who in flower-laden spring pouring forth her lament utters honey-voiced song amid the leaves.

At that hour the clear-voiced nymphs are with him and move with nimble feet, singing by some spring of dark water, while Echo wails about the mountain-top, and the god on this side or on that of the choirs, or at times sidling into the midst, plies it nimbly with his feet.

On his back he wears a spotted lynx-pelt, and he delights in high-pitched songs in a soft meadow where crocuses and sweet-smelling hyacinths bloom at random in the grass.

The Nymphs or Brides [Revelation 18]who will be shortly silenced performed--with the males--the Hieros Gamos or the Sacred marriage between the Babylon Mother of Harlots and the lusted after fruits.

Sacred prostitution was common in the Ancient Near East[1] as a form of "Sacred Marriage" or hieros gamos between the king of a Sumerian city-state and the High Priestess of Inanna, the Sumerian goddess of love, fertility, and warfare.

The temple housed priestesses of the goddess. The high priestess would choose for her bed a young man who represented the shepherd Dumuzid, consort of Inanna, in a hieros gamos or sacred marriage, celebrated during the annual Akitu (New Year) ceremony, at the spring Equinox.
See Ezekiel 8 to understand the "progressives."

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite
(no login)

October 16 2012, 7:14 AM 

It is called incrementalism, or as Ken calls it "boiling the frog." I have seen it before. First, taped music is introduced in children's worship. Then taped music is allowed in special children's programs such as a special Christmas program or as it was called here "Kids Praise. Then the kids are brought for a special song during the worship. This is followed special video announcements in the congregation that contains instrumental music. Then a special, optional Wednesday night worship service will be introduced that allows instruments. Then a special Saturday night or Sunday morning service will be allowed with instruments and then finally, most Sunday morning services will become instrumental and the vocal service will be moved to the most inconvenient time for most members to get to. All of this will be combined with a lack of teaching in any service or class on "why we do the things we do." It will no longer be taught that instrumental worship is not present in the history of the church. This will allow the takeover to be complete. This process will take 20 years or so, but it will happen. Instruments will no longer be an issue to those that have been raised in this manner and the distinctiveness of this congregation will be lost.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 16 2012, 12:00 PM 

Rick Atchley following the Lucado etal patternism to deliberately subvert other people's children. If they were not evil they could find a command, example, inference or historical rationale without having to WHOLLY SEDUCE (Paul's words) the children. Jubilee and the Shelly scheme understood that they had to leave the older generation behind.

Rick Atchley:
Back in the 80s you could go to any major city, especially in the South, and you could find a progressive Church of Christ and if they would preach grace, and if they would put words on a screen, and if they would let divorced people place membership, they would grow.

The generation of Boomers has enough denominational loyalty that theyre going to find the least legalistic

Well, we discipled the children of those progressive churches
.....for a whole generation to grow past us Boomers.
.....They never heard the sermons we heard.
.....They never heard the rationale for a cappella music.

We sent them to youth rallies and Church of Christ events
.....with some of the finest Christian bands in the world.
.....We discipled our children to leave our Movement!

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

What Change is Really Accomplishing

October 16 2012, 3:24 PM 

Atchley is saying that generation that grew to maturity in mid- to late-20th century, was never raised to hear the teachings of the previous generation. This period of time, one of fast church growth, was made possible by teaching made palatable to the masses, but not having the foundation necessary to establish an ongoing church unity. As a result a generation arose, that had not heard the old arguments, and only saw negatives without seeing the truly redeeming teachings that makes the "Church of Christ" a redeeming influence in its environment. As such, today's church is willing to throw out the baby with the bath water.

Throwing out the baby is made easier with the eldership sitting above any positive criticism from "below", i.e. from the ranks of the church pew. As an example, one member when they saw the change in color and substance of the change to the decor on the stage and around the baptism pool said, "I don't like the change, but they never ask us or care what we say about anything."
Just a word of Scripture and restoration ideas to consider some of the "bath water" that we are throwing out.

David Lipscomb, Gospel Advocate, 1877, p. 232. 'Whenever a man in the church of Christ claims authority or exercises power merely on official grounds, he is as essentially a pope and claims the prerogatives of papacy as fully as does he of Rome. He may be a smaller one, his sphere of action may be more limited but the principle if the same. All the evils of papacy arise out of the claim of the Pope and his council to decide questions by virtue of official position.'

1 Peter 5:1-5 1The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 2Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 3Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. 4And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, you shall receive a crown of glory that fades not away. 5Likewise, you younger, submit yourselves to the elder. Yes, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resists the proud, and gives grace to the humble.

With all honesty, in my last 40 years in middle Tennessee, I have NEVER heard the passage 1 Peter 5:1-5 mentioned in any pulpit. Who owns the preacher?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: What Change is Really Accomplishing

October 16 2012, 4:12 PM 

What the elders are confessing is that THEY have let themselves be totally ignorant of the Bible and the historical understanding that church is not a "theater for entertainment." Too bad for them, being ignorant is no excuse. Beginning with Shelly and the Jubilee crowd there was a powerful effort to claim that the preacher is the only own equipped with "charisma, bible knowledge and other skills." The elders have let themselves be demoted to shepherds of the SENIOR MINISTER only.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

"Of your own selves"

October 16 2012, 4:50 PM 

The elders that Paul met with after sending to Ephesus and "calling them" (Acts 20:17,28-30) were told
to "take heed unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you
overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood."

After Paul's departing enemies of the flock would appear as "grievous wolves", not sparing the flock.
And "from 'your own selves' shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples away
from them" (KJV).

Paul said that he had "coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel. . . . and to remember the words of
the Lord Jesus, how he said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"

Normally, the term "elders" may refer to those recognized as such by the congregation, and this is not
the mode of appointment by many churches today, in that "elders" are appointed by "elders." In this
way there is no check on the "eldership" being a self-sustaining board, placing itself above any effective criticism. The atmosphere is such that some elders don't want to talk with you very long, and "flee" before you can make any reasoned suggestions. This reflects their learning from experience.

The phenomenon at Madison is that the preacher and song leaders are often reproved and exhorted by
some "older" men that are not "officers" [don't forget 'older women' are notorious for letting their opinions be aired], but to take it on themselves to "fill in" when they think the
"officer" elders are not doing their job. You can judge your selves whether this method is working.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

The Tater Family

October 16 2012, 5:18 PM 

"Spectator"
"Agitator"
"Emulator"
"Speculator"
"Insulator"

After hearing this lesson from the preacher, the woman school teacher as she was exiting the door by the preacher said, "There is one 'tator" you left out. "What's that", said the preacher. The school teacher said "DICTATOR." The preacher had this sheepish grin, saying nothing, and she exited the door.

Whom did this preacher represent? The elders, God, the congregation, the poor? Judge for yourselves.

Was the preacher giving an honest lesson?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter