Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

GCM Forum: Today Mere Nick and Norton

August 27 2012 at 12:47 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 166.248.86.182

Grace Centered Magazine Forum is devoted to trying to defeat efforts like Concerned Members and ALL of the tenets which makes The Church of Christ the Only known Apostolic Church: that which is defended by all of church history.

http://www.piney.com/GraceCenteredReview.html

.They are Post-Nicene Trinitarians (LU and tritheism)
.They are hostile to any Scripture quoted defending Baptism.
.They are hostile to any effort to prove that there can be NO instrumental MARKS in a church of Christ.
.They are hostile to what they call "legalism" when "grace" gives them permissive to be LEGALISTIC: seeking to aid God in what they call worship.
.They are hostile to any quotation of passages of Scripture IN CONTEXT.

Now, the discussion of the mansions in the House of God as being the various teachings of the Apostles. We will show that the mansions in a Church of Christ are REST STATIONS to get in out of the LADED BURDEN (music) imposed by the burden-laders known as PARASITES in their pattern from the not-commanded Sacrificial system.

[linked image]
[linked image]

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jul 27, 2017 6:46 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Josephus and many other Scholars

August 27 2012, 2:46 PM 

Post Number Two: It is a fact that most sowing of discord is based on trying to RELIGHT the worship of the STARRY HOSTS to which God abandoned Israel at Mount Sinai. People claiming to be SPEAKING the tongues of ANGELS are probably telling the truth."

J. AJ 1.72 NOW this posterity of Seth continued to esteem God as the Lord of the universe,
.....and to have an entire regard to virtue, for seven generations;
.....but in process of time they were perverted,
.....and forsook the practices of their forefathers;
.....and did neither pay those honors to God which were appointed them,
.....nor had they any concern to do justice towards men.
But for what degree of zeal they had formerly shown for virtue, they now showed by their actions a double degree of wickedness, whereby they made God to be their enemy.
.....For many angels of God accompanied with women,
.....and begat sons that proved unjust,
.....and despisers of all that was good, on account of the confidence they had in their own strength;
.....for the tradition is, that these men did what resembled the acts of those whom the Grecians call giants.

But Noah was very uneasy at what they did; and being displeased at their conduct,
.....persuaded them to change their dispositions and their acts for the better:
.....but seeing they did not yield to him,
.....but were slaves to their wicked pleasures,
.....he was afraid they would kill him, together with his wife and children,
.....and those they had married; so he departed out of that land.

This notion, that the fallen angels were, in some sense, the fathers of the old giants, was the constant opinion of antiquity.

J. BJ 2.137 (Of the Essenes) Moreover, he swears to communicate their doctrines to no one any otherwise than as he received them himself; that he will abstain from robbery, and will equally preserve the books belonging to their sect, and the names of the angels [or messengers]. These are the oaths by which they secure their proselytes to themselves.

This mention of the "names of angels," so particularly preserved by the Essens,
.....(if it means more than those "messengers"
.....which were employed to bring, them the peculiar books of their Sect,)
.....looks like a prelude to that "worshipping of angels," blamed by St. Paul, as superstitious and unlawful, in some such sort of people as these Essens were, Colossians 2:8; as is the prayer to or towards the sun for his rising every morning, mentioned before, sect. 5, very like those not much later observances made mention of in the preaching of Peter, Authent. Rec. Part II. p. 669,

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

What Grace Centered Denominationalists Reject. Part ONE

August 28 2012, 10:25 PM 

Wearing that MASK of A Church of Christ Forum, the most GRACELESS outrage is that EX or ANTI Church of Christ posters pour out their venom especially about INSTRUMENTS which THEY invented as an Act of worship (that legalistic and discording thingy) and the belief that THEY have a literal GOD PERSON inside of their bodies causing them to speak what Scripture and all recorded history define as MADNESS. Since the Spirit OF (a preposition) BREATHED on the Prophets all of whom REPUDIATE the use of music and madness, saying that their "god" commanded them is defined by Christ in Jeremiah 27 as Blasphemy of The Holy Spirit Whose Name said John is Jesus Christ the Righteous who does not speak in gibberish a mostly FEMALE thing.

Here is where the Spirit OF Christ speaks to those too busy making music or speaking tongues out of their OWN spirit to have ever read.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Denying Scriptural Authority, Baptism, Promotes Speaking in Tongues Part Teo

August 29 2012, 12:48 PM 

Grace Centered Magazine does not know the meaning of GRACE: they etal think that "we KNOW that we are sinning but GRACE will cover for us."

[linked image]

There is NO redemption for people who deny the Word and therefore say that they CANNOT UNDERSTAND even quoted Scripture. That is what Jesus and Paul promised for those who deny that the Lord is the SPIRIT and are locked out by denying baptism. Strong delusions brings on Lying Wonders which includes ALL of what Jesus called HYPOCRITE and where The spirit OF Christ named rhetoricians, singers and instrument players.

No, it is a lie to claim that churches of Christ got their love of Christ and HIS Word from the Presbyterians.

http://www.piney.com/ComExamInfer.html

They do not know that all literate scholars understood that Christ (the Rock) defined the Church of Christ in the wilderness both inclusively and exclusively.

http://www.piney.com/Synagogue1.html

Joh Calvin called for A Restoration of the Church of Christ and understood the meaning of synagogue or ekklesia from reading the Word.

http://www.piney.com/Calvin.Numbers.10.html

Mocking what you can't understand is that MACHINE WORSHIP thing: Here is some SCRIPTURE they reject and DEFINITIONS they repudiate because they get their messages UPS.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Denying Scriptural Authority, Baptism, Promotes Speaking in Tongues Part Teo

September 20 2012, 1:59 PM 

The Graces of which Grace-Personified or Word-Personified is the ANTITHESIS. But, whose gonna tell the muzzlers?

[linked image]

I kinda like that CENTERED Grace happy.gif

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.64.71 on Sep 20, 2012 11:19 PM

Respond to this message   
Racnor (short timer)
(no login)

Re: Denying Scriptural Authority, Baptism, Promotes Speaking in Tongues Part Teo

September 22 2012, 12:34 PM 

Ephesians 2:8-9

New International Version (NIV)

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ken, I bet you subscribed to "National Geographic Magazine" when you were a kid...just for the pictures.happy.gif

BTW, the "red letters" are normally reserved for Jesus.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Ephesians 2: Saved FROM the Grace-Centered. PART ONE

September 22 2012, 6:36 PM 

NONE of those calling the Spirit of Christ, Jesus, Peter, Paul and all historic scholar LIARS could read the WHOLE thought pattern even with Rubel Shelly and John Yorks NEW SPECTACLES: now so they can do RENOVARE and not smart enough that this is the SEEKING SIGNS condemned to REGENERATE the spirit which comes from Baptism.

Ephesians shows that we are saved FROM (Whom?) by GRACE (Jesus) as the ANTITHESIS to the virtual naked praise singers: THE GRACES and MUSES meaning Apollyon's "worship team. It is of BIBLICAL PROPORTION that you don't know a single preacher or "scholar" OF the World who could understand what I am about to post.

I still read National Geographic for the pictures so I don't waste my time when I go potty.

I said that the Grace-Centered CANNOT and WILL NOT let the BLACK text on BROWN paper be quoted: Music MEANS "to keep the lambs dumb before the slaugter."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ephesians 2: Saved FROM the Grace-Centered. PART ONE

September 22 2012, 8:59 PM 

[linked image]
People were SAVED in the sense that their sins were remitted and they were ADDED to the Church: their spirits are translated into a heavenly kingom. the church then is a SAFE HOUSE from the crooked or perverted race OF THE WORLD.

Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Acts 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Acts 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this CROOKED generation.
Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Acts 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

That which Jesus commanded to be taught and the Apostles Doctrine are to be CONTINUED IN. That is spelled CENI. There is no command, example or anything to inference that anyone from Genesis to Revelation commanded or took note of "Congregational singing with instrumental accompaniment." A Church of Christ is a SAFE HOUSE from the world or Kosmos for which Jesus does not even pray and neither should we.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.77.92 on Sep 22, 2012 9:11 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

No one ENTERED the House built by human hands.

September 23 2012, 12:48 PM 

David thought that God had promised him a HOUSE but God had promised him a TENT or FAMILY. It was Solomon who built God a HOUSE but God does not dwell in HOUSES built by human hands. The HOUSE was proof that God had turned them over to worship the STARS (picking and grinning too) Acts 7 etal. What the JEWS claimed to be the house of God was the whole Temple Mount: only the Abominators who make desolate dared go INTO a literal house.

John 2:12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples:
.....and they continued there not many days.
John 2:13 And the JEW'S passover was at hand,
.....and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
John 2:14 And found in the temple
those that sold oxen and sheep and doves,
and the changers of money sitting:

NOTICE! Jesus is not speaking of the HOUSE built by human hands. God promised the spiritual David a house or family and NOT a structure. The temple is where they SOLD things and EXCHANGED money.

hieros II. of divine things, holy, hierois en dmasi Kirks Od.10.426; III.1. hiera , Ion. hira , ta, offerings, victims,

Hom. Od. 10.388 [425] Then haste you, one and all, to go with me that you may see your comrades in the sacred halls of Circe, drinking and eating, for they have unfailing store.

John 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords,
.....he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen;
.....and poured out the changers money, and overthrew the tables;
John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves,
.....Take these things hence;
.....make not my Fathers house an house of merchandise.

Not even the OUTER COURTS were the house of God: they CALLED THEM the house of God.

Jeremiah 7:9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
Jeremiah 7:10 And come and stand before me in this house,
.....which is called by my name,
.....and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
Jeremiah 7:11 Is this house, which is called by my name,
.....become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.

NO. No one had ROOMS in the Temple HOUSE.

Nehemiah 13:7 And I came to Jerusalem, and understood of the evil that Eliashib did for Tobiah,
..... in preparing him a chamber in the courts of the house of God.
Nehemiah 13:8 And it grieved me sore:
.....therefore I cast forth all the household stuff of Tobiah out of the chamber.

Nehemiah 13:19 And it came to pass, that when the gates of Jerusalem began to be dark before the sabbath, I commanded that the gates should be shut, and charged that they should not be opened till after the sabbath: and some of my servants set I at the gates, that there should no burden be brought in on the sabbath day
Mark 11:17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written,
.....My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer?
.....but ye have made it a den of thieves.

John 2:17 And his disciples remembered that it was written,
.....The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
John 2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him,
.....What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them,
.....Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
John 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building,
.....and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
John 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

No one before "the Abomination of Desolation" ever brought wine, women and instruments into the HOUSE part of the Temple. The prophetic type proves that Jesus CASTS OUT the performance singers, instrument players and professionals SELLING their own wares. The PROOF is that the Godly people remain in the house or Church of Christ and abandon the structures to CIRCE or KIRKE.

Respond to this message   
Racnor (short timer)
(no login)

Re: No one ENTERED the House built by human hands.

September 23 2012, 3:20 PM 

Has Ken rejected God's Grace (defined as the unmerited or undeserving favor of God to those who are under condemnation) for the Greek & Roman Mythology Three sister goddesses, known in Greek mythology as Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, who dispense charm and beauty?

Ken, which sister is CENTERED Grace?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 23 2012, 3:58 PM 

God HID Himself from the Wise or SOPHIST.
A Sophist is one who claims power through rhetoric, singing or playing musical instruments.

Jesus used parables to HIDE the truth from the Scribes and Pharisees (Matthew 13). He called them hypocrites and the Ezekiel 33 version names rhetoricians, singers and instrument players who claim some role for God.

"Unmerited Favor" is that Jesus gave His life to TEACH people NOT to be Scribes or hypocrites. If they continue to ENHANCE His work by the performing arts which are CONDEMNED then they have exhausted the INSTRUMENTAL MEANS of Grace.

Most if not ALL of the writers use the PAGAN RELIGIONISTS (in a church near you) as the WHAT NOT TO DO. Then they defined the ANTITHESIS: Preach the Word by Reading the Word.

1Timothy 4:13 Till I come, give attendance to [public] reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
1Timothy 4:14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy [teaching], with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
1Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
1Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Racnor (short timer)
(no login)

September 23 2012, 4:29 PM 

"and you shall receive the gift of A holy spirit"

Ken, which Bible translation says "A" holy spirit for Acts 2:38? I know it must be in one of them.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The gift of A holy spirit is the gift of A good conscience

September 23 2012, 5:40 PM 

The "Spirit" rested ON Jesus and didn't fly into him. When "a spirit" enters INTO you it is called a DEMON which needs to be cast our or exorcised: call in the Levite Soothsayers.

"Spirit" never speaks of a PEOPLE: if you call God a PEOPLE then too bad for you. Our spirit is our mind or "mental disposition." As sinners we have AN UNholy spirit. When sins are washed away we have A holy spirit. That makes one capable of reading black text on brown paper: we are washed with water INTO THE WORD or into the School of Jesus.

People like LU who call in the lady calling for a baptism of FIRE their prayer will probably be answered: the prophecy and fulfillment was a baptism of WIND and FIRE. The Wind or Spirit to blow away the chaff so it can be burned.

[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.193.3.81 on Sep 23, 2012 5:43 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 23 2012, 5:44 PM 

Racnor,

"'A' holy spirit" is fine. Non-Trinitarians will understand what that means. Trinitarians believe that the gift is the Holy Spirit according to the Nicene Creed known as the Catholic Trinity Doctrine, i.e., the "Spirit OF the Lord" being the third person in the Trinity Creed.

As it has already been explained numerous times, the word "spirit" is an improper noun and it is an entity or an attribute of God. The word "spirit" [which is not a proper noun] has been defined or identified throughout the OT and NT periods as meaning "wind, breath, power, force," etc. The word "spirit" of the Lord is modified often by an adjective "holy."

But the gift spoken of in this passage is that of having a spirit that is holy. It is the result of the conversion process of having sins forgiven or remitted in the blood of the Lamb.

Acts 2:38 specifically lists the following events.

1. Activity: Repent
2. Activity: Be baptized
3. Result: For the forgiveness of sins
4. Result: Shall receive the gift of a/the holy spirit.

The parallel passage in Acts 3:19 specifically lists the following events:

1. Activity: Repent
2. Activity: Be converted [there is no conversion without baptism]
3. Result: That your sins may be blotted out
4. Result: The times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Receiving the gift of having a holy spirit [as opposed to one's spirit being unholy] is clearly receiving the gift of having a clear conscience = "refreshing" = all past sins have been remitted and being ready to begin newness of life.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 23 2012, 6:39 PM 

For the remission of sins be remitted
is EXPLAINED as
"THAT your sins be remitted

Most modern theologians (not related to being a Bible student) agree with the Baptist who make a MAJOR INDUSTRY out of saying:

"BECAUSE your sins have been remitted." The BlogSimps lust to agree and spead hate on the heads of churches of Christ as if driven by Dogs of Hell.

That or PROS has the same meaning as EIS.

The Greek PROS 2. on the side of, towards, of origin or descent, from, on the side of, 3. with Verbs denoting motion towards a place,

Latin UT that, in order that, for the purpose of, so that, so as to
:

Remission of sins COMES FROM faith which obeys in baptism. Salvation when defined as "remission of sins" is ALWAYS the result of obeying the gospel pattern in baptism.

They say that demons cannot even blush.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.193.3.81 on Sep 23, 2012 6:47 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: No one CLAIMING to be MUSICAL MEDIATOR will ever be in the house of God.

September 23 2012, 10:00 PM 

John who wrote most of what we know about the Father - Son relationship defines as ANTIchrist those who deny this fact. We have proven that SPIRIT means WIND: no more and no less. It is used figuratively of the BREATH of God.

Denying the full humanity of Jesus who was empowered to be "the body prepared for me" refuses to give Him the glory for doing battle with Satan as Job had done battle as a prophetic type. Jesus was transfigured and received the promise or EVANGELISTIC COMMISSION as The Personal Holy [wholly] Spirit Comforter Who is still king of HIS kingdom and High Priest over His Temple and that leaves NO INPUT from people who CLAIM Spirit authority even for deliberately sowing discord and chasing the owners out while the "musical" group applauded.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
.....that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
.....both Lord and Christ.

1Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved,
.....and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. [A holy spirit]
1Timothy 2:5 For there is ONE God,
.....and one mediator between God and men,
.....the man Christ Jesus;
1Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time

Rom. 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle,
.....separated unto the gospel of God,
Rom. 1:2 (Which he had promised afore
.....by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) {the Spirit OF Christ]
Rom. 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord,
.....which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom. 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power,
.....according to the spirit of holiness,
.....by the resurrection from the dead:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Which Sister In Post-Modern Times?

September 23 2012, 4:20 PM 

Racnor,

I'm thinking "Hope" -- I don't remember her last name.

Maybe, "Faith" -- I think her full name is "Faith Only."

Certainly not any of the mythological goddesses: "Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia."

Just a thought. happy.gif

Donnie

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Which Sister In Post-Modern Times?

September 23 2012, 4:39 PM 

As I remember it, FAITH was also a goddess. Wow, it seems like all of the worshipful Faith Only, And Grace T. Faith were ALL wimmen.

Maybe someone knows whether Faith Only had a middle name.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Goddess FAITH: always emasculated priests.

September 23 2012, 7:48 PM 

App. BC 1.2 Appian, the Civil Wars

[16] Under these circumstances the Senate assembled at the temple of Fides.1

1 The temple to the goddess of Public Faith was on the Capitoline hill

Livy 1.21.[3] There was a grove watered by a perennial spring which flowed through the midst of it, out of a dark cave. Thither [p. 75]Numa would often withdraw, without witnesses, as if to meet the goddess; so he dedicated the grove to the Camenae, alleging that they held counsel there with his wife Egeria. [4] He also established an annual worship of Faith, to whose chapel he ordered that the flamens should proceed in a two-horse hooded carriage, and should wrap up their arms as far as the fingers before sacrificing, as a sign that faith must be kept, and that even in men's clasped hands her seat is sacred.

Camena B. Meton., poetry, a poem, song: summ dicende Camen, Related to the Muses

From Niceta

8 These restraints on marriage are observed even among the heathen; and it is our condemnation if the true faith cannot do for Christ what false ones do for the devil, who has substituted for the saving chastity of the gospel a damning chastity of his own. The Athenian hierophant disowns his manhood and weakens his passions by a perpetual restraint. The holy office of the flamen is limited to those who have been once married, and the attendants of the flamens' wives must also have had but one husband Only monogamists are allowed to share in the sacred rites connected with the Egyptian bull I need say nothing of the vestal virgins and those of Apollo, the Achivan Juno, Diana, and Minerva MuNiceta.Moray.Allan.html

Hence the priests of Jupiter (who was originally just another form of Bacchus), were called Flamens, * -- that is Breathers, or bestowers of the Holy Ghost, by breathing upon their votaries.

Clement of Alexandrian notes why emasculated men could not be priests:

http://www.piney.com/AnteClHeresVolII.html#these

And do you not see Moses, the hierophant of the truth, enjoining that no eunuch, or emasculated man, or son of a harlot, should enter the congregation?

By the two first he alludes to the impious custom by which men were deprived both of divine energy and of their virility;

and by the third, to him who, in place of the only real God, assumes many gods falsely so called,-as the son of a harlot, in ignorance of his true father, may claim many putative fathers.

Paul warned about the Concision and Dogs.

http://www.piney.com/Galatians.5.Music.Witchcraft.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Ephesians: Saved by Grace Through Faith FROM part Two

September 23 2012, 4:28 PM 

We have noted that those who are assigned to call liars, Christ in prophecy, the commands of Jesus, the commands of Peter and Paul and most recored history use the umbrella of GRACE which is a CONFESSION that they know that they plan to sin but think that grace is going to save them. GRACE in the pagan sense was the Graces and Muses as the "worship team" of Apollo (Abaddon or Apollyon). The MARK: they don't have the slightest interest in LOOKING where Christ and the prophets and apostles POINT: they will hurt you if you just quote the Spirit OF Christ to OUTLAW what the Graces and Muses are FORCING them to do.

Saved has a lot of meanings: to a person saved by the remission of sins they are ALWAYS saved by GRACE and FAITH.

THE QUESTION IN EPHESIANS WHICH THEY DON'T WANT ANSWERED IS FROM WHAT AND WHOM DOES WALKING BY FAITH INSTEAD OF SIGHT SAVE THEM?

You might (probably not) want to look at PART ONE above.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 57 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter