Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Who is AntiChrist?

September 4 2012, 3:13 PM 

"We all BUTT in around here."

For once, Ken, you got it right! That isn't what is bothering.....you butt in and 9 out 10 times don't even have the subject in mind. You just have your own agenda in your own mind. Someone can be talking about a yellow school bus and you can still bring it back to the Babylonian harlot and starry host. Even more so.....you can carry on a nice conversation with your own-self. Post after post shows that you don't need someone to post after.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Babylon Mother of Harlots: A Musical Dramatic Performance

September 4 2012, 7:26 PM 

Religious Performance was ALWAYS marked as a Fairy Tail: Jesus intimated that the clergy wanted to initiate Him: the MEN were like CHILDREN or ABUSED BOYS piping as they forced the candidate into singing/lamenting and dancing. Jesus consigned them to the MARKET place where the Romans had outlawed it by the time Paul wrote Romans 14.

Music derived from mystery (that gender thingy) intends to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter: to silence the voice of the VICTIM: always meant Sacred Violence. Because people are neutered by praizy-crazy-singy-clappy boys, they have no interest or AVENUE to understanding men like John. We have noted that Christ in Isaiah does not ask that the people CEASE their musical witchcraft and teach the Word of God (only): he says that their witchery is BECAUSE there is no light in them. Jesus even refused to speak to them except in parables to PREVENT them from hearing the mysteries of God as the ANTITHESIS of the mysteries which drove males into self emasculation so they could serve the Mother Goddes.

-Gallus A. Galli , rum, m., the priests of Cybele, so called because of their raving, In sing.: Gallus , i, m., a priest of Cybele, resupinati cessantia tympana Galli,satirically (on account of their emasculated condition), in the fem.: Gallae , rum, Cat. 63, 12, and 34.
2. (Acc. to II. A., of or belonging to the priests of Cybele; hence, transf.) Of or belonging to the priests of Isis (Mt Sinai), Gallic: turma, the troop of the priests of Isis, Ov. Am. 2, 13, 18.

http://www.piney.com/Galatians.5.Music.Witchcraft.html

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.83.202 on Sep 4, 2012 7:30 PM

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

September 5 2012, 1:21 PM 

Ken, more words from Jesus Christ.

8 I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. 9 But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God. 10 And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Luke 12, 8-10

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 5 2012, 10:08 PM 

What Spirit? The Spirit WHICH is HOLY? WHOSE Spirit? God's holy Spirit -- of course.

Whose Spirit? Not Donnie's. Not any man's spirit? It is God's holy Spirit. The holy Spirit which belongs to the Lord. Oh, OK, the holy Spirit which belongs to God.

[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. (I Corinthians 2)

What is the difference between:

(1) The Holy Spirit [a Trinity "person"] WHO is God?
---------------- or ------------------
(2) The holy Spirit [not a "person"] WHICH is OF God?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

September 5 2012, 10:17 PM 

Donnie,
You must rather enjoy it, akin to Ken....but why you have to make something so beautiful so complicated?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 5 2012, 10:54 PM 

[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. (I Corinthians 2)

I thought that was pretty simple: a Spirit is ALWAYS a that. In the Greek world YOUR spirit is feminine if you are a female but masculine if you are a HE. HIS SPIRIT means the Spirit which belongs to HIM.

1Corinthians 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by HIS Spirit:
.....for the [His] Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man,
.....save the spirit OF man which is IN him?
.....even so the things OF God knoweth no man,
.....but the Spirit OF God.
1Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received,
.....not the spirit OF the world,
.........but the spirit which is of God;
.........that we might know the things that are freely given to us OF God.
1Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak,
.........not in the words which mans wisdom teacheth,
.........but [WORDS] which the Holy Spirit teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
.........for they are foolishness unto him:
.........neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1Corinthians 2:15 But he that is SPIRITUAL judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him?
.........But we have the mind OF Christ.

So, you see, the Spirit of God is to God
What our spirit is to US.
But, we now have the MIND of Christ.

If you think that the Spirit OF God is "another people" (they do most certainly) then you MUST believe that your own spirit is another PERSON. No wonder they have a split personality and need some meds.

We have A holy spirit when WE obey and are Baptized INTO Christ: His MIND is OUR mind and we can read BLACK text on BROWN

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.77.163 on Sep 5, 2012 10:56 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

So Beautiful ... Made So Complicated

September 6 2012, 1:03 AM 

Dave,

"... but why you have to make something so beautiful so complicated"?

I am a simple guy. I'm in the programming/analysis field. (Ken is an engineer.) We're technically-oriented. We simplify what seems complicated to others.

We worship the Father -- not HIS holy Spirit. The holy Spirit OF the Lord BELONGS only to Him. When you think that God's holy Spirit is the "third" [or ANOTHER] person according to the Nicean Trinity Doctrine -- that doesn't compute.

Let me explain it another way or simply. David Fields has a spirit. Dave's spirit is not a person, although it belongs to Dave. Can you imagine folks talking about Dave as a person and his strong-willed spirit as another person?

Maybe, I should write a book titled: Understanding "the Lord's Holy Spirit" for Dummies.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

September 6 2012, 1:13 AM 

Donnie,
That is NOT simple.....you guys are like the democrats....you believe if you say it enough times people will believe you.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 6 2012, 1:23 AM 

Dave,

I was so sure your liberal, progressive religious beliefs were the equivalent of the liberal, progressive ideology of the Democrats in Congress, the Senate, the White House, and some of those in the Judicial Branch ... and the Democratic National Convention. "Hope and Change." Keep the change, Dave.

Besides, repetition is key to learning.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 6 2012, 11:17 AM 

Wrong: I am certain that you can QUOTE THE TEXT a million times and those who are not OF TRUTH or OF FAITH will never believed it. Jesus spoke parables to KEEP the Scribes and Pharisees from hearing and believing. He used Isaiah 6, Isaiah 29 and repeated in Ezekiel 33 to name the hypocrites as "pleasure speakers, singers, instrument players, and audience." Music from mystery MEANS "to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter, to "silence the voice of the victim," defined historically as Sacred Violence. If you cannot believe and confess that which is written, don't worry about it.

Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
Isaiah 6:9 And he said,
.....Go, and tell this people,
.....Hear ye indeed,
........but understand not;
.....and see ye indeed,
.....but perceive not.
Isaiah 6:10 Make
.....the heart of this people fat,
.....and make their ears heavy,
.....and shut their eyes;
.....lest they see with their eyes,
.....and hear with their ears,
.....and understand with their heart,
.....and convert,
.....and be healed.
Isaiah 6:11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered,
.....Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
Isaiah 6:12 And the LORD have removed men far away,
.....and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.
Isaiah 6:13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten:
.....as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves:
.....so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

Acts 28:24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.
Acts 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed,
.....after that Paul had spoken one word,
.....Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Acts 28:26 Saying,
.....Go unto this people,
.....and say,
.....Hearing ye shall hear,
........and shall not understand;
.....and seeing ye shall see,
........and not perceive:
Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross,
.....and their ears are dull of hearing,
.....and their eyes have they closed;
.....lest they should see with their eyes,
.....and hear with their ears,
.....and understand with their heart,
.....and should be converted, [Be Baptized]
.....and I should heal them. [Receive A holy spirit]

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

September 6 2012, 12:49 PM 

I realize some of you are getting anxious to refute something. Just give it an honest look. Opinions on the holy Spirit vary greatly within many Churches including the coC and Baptist.

[linked image]

I. The Scriptures

The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture is totally true and trustworthy. It reveals the principles by which God judges us, and therefore is, and will remain to the end of the world, the true center of Christian union, and the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and religious opinions should be tried. All Scripture is a testimony to Christ, who is Himself the focus of divine revelation.

Exodus 24:4; Deuteronomy 4:1-2; 17:19; Joshua 8:34; Psalms 19:7-10; 119:11,89,105,140; Isaiah 34:16; 40:8; Jeremiah 15:16; 36:1-32; Matthew 5:17-18; 22:29; Luke 21:33; 24:44-46; John 5:39; 16:13-15; 17:17; Acts 2:16ff.; 17:11; Romans 15:4; 16:25-26; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; Hebrews 1:1-2; 4:12; 1 Peter 1:25; 2 Peter 1:19-21.

II. God

There is one and only one living and true God. He is an intelligent, spiritual, and personal Being, the Creator, Redeemer, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe. God is infinite in holiness and all other perfections. God is all powerful and all knowing; and His perfect knowledge extends to all things, past, present, and future, including the future decisions of His free creatures. To Him we owe the highest love, reverence, and obedience. The eternal triune God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being.

A. God the Father

God as Father reigns with providential care over His universe, His creatures, and the flow of the stream of human history according to the purposes of His grace. He is all powerful, all knowing, all loving, and all wise. God is Father in truth to those who become children of God through faith in Jesus Christ. He is fatherly in His attitude toward all men.

Genesis 1:1; 2:7; Exodus 3:14; 6:2-3; 15:11ff.; 20:1ff.; Leviticus 22:2; Deuteronomy 6:4; 32:6; 1 Chronicles 29:10; Psalm 19:1-3; Isaiah 43:3,15; 64:8; Jeremiah 10:10; 17:13; Matthew 6:9ff.; 7:11; 23:9; 28:19; Mark 1:9-11; John 4:24; 5:26; 14:6-13; 17:1-8; Acts 1:7; Romans 8:14-15; 1 Corinthians 8:6; Galatians 4:6; Ephesians 4:6; Colossians 1:15; 1 Timothy 1:17; Hebrews 11:6; 12:9; 1 Peter 1:17; 1 John 5:7.

B. God the Son

Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God, taking upon Himself human nature with its demands and necessities and identifying Himself completely with mankind yet without sin. He honored the divine law by His personal obedience, and in His substitutionary death on the cross He made provision for the redemption of men from sin. He was raised from the dead with a glorified body and appeared to His disciples as the person who was with them before His crucifixion. He ascended into heaven and is now exalted at the right hand of God where He is the One Mediator, fully God, fully man, in whose Person is effected the reconciliation between God and man. He will return in power and glory to judge the world and to consummate His redemptive mission. He now dwells in all believers as the living and ever present Lord.

Genesis 18:1ff.; Psalms 2:7ff.; 110:1ff.; Isaiah 7:14; 53; Matthew 1:18-23; 3:17; 8:29; 11:27; 14:33; 16:16,27; 17:5; 27; 28:1-6,19; Mark 1:1; 3:11; Luke 1:35; 4:41; 22:70; 24:46; John 1:1-18,29; 10:30,38; 11:25-27; 12:44-50; 14:7-11; 16:15-16,28; 17:1-5, 21-22; 20:1-20,28; Acts 1:9; 2:22-24; 7:55-56; 9:4-5,20; Romans 1:3-4; 3:23-26; 5:6-21; 8:1-3,34; 10:4; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 2:2; 8:6; 15:1-8,24-28; 2 Corinthians 5:19-21; 8:9; Galatians 4:4-5; Ephesians 1:20; 3:11; 4:7-10; Philippians 2:5-11; Colossians 1:13-22; 2:9; 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18; 1 Timothy 2:5-6; 3:16; Titus 2:13-14; Hebrews 1:1-3; 4:14-15; 7:14-28; 9:12-15,24-28; 12:2; 13:8; 1 Peter 2:21-25; 3:22; 1 John 1:7-9; 3:2; 4:14-15; 5:9; 2 John 7-9; Revelation 1:13-16; 5:9-14; 12:10-11; 13:8; 19:16.

C. God the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, fully divine. He inspired holy men of old to write the Scriptures. Through illumination He enables men to understand truth. He exalts Christ. He convicts men of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment. He calls men to the Saviour, and effects regeneration. At the moment of regeneration He baptizes every believer into the Body of Christ. He cultivates Christian character, comforts believers, and bestows the spiritual gifts by which they serve God through His church. He seals the believer unto the day of final redemption. His presence in the Christian is the guarantee that God will bring the believer into the fullness of the stature of Christ. He enlightens and empowers the believer and the church in worship, evangelism, and service.

Genesis 1:2; Judges 14:6; Job 26:13; Psalms 51:11; 139:7ff.; Isaiah 61:1-3; Joel 2:28-32; Matthew 1:18; 3:16; 4:1; 12:28-32; 28:19; Mark 1:10,12; Luke 1:35; 4:1,18-19; 11:13; 12:12; 24:49; John 4:24; 14:16-17,26; 15:26; 16:7-14; Acts 1:8; 2:1-4,38; 4:31; 5:3; 6:3; 7:55; 8:17,39; 10:44; 13:2; 15:28; 16:6; 19:1-6; Romans 8:9-11,14-16,26-27; 1 Corinthians 2:10-14; 3:16; 12:3-11,13; Galatians 4:6; Ephesians 1:13-14; 4:30; 5:18; 1 Thessalonians 5:19; 1 Timothy 3:16; 4:1; 2 Timothy 1:14; 3:16; Hebrews 9:8,14; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 John 4:13; 5:6-7; Revelation 1:10; 22:17.

http://sbc.net/bfm/bfm2000.asp

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

September 6 2012, 4:05 PM 

Just accept the fact that there is "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Trying to dissect them and put them under a microscope is futile.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 6 2012, 4:40 PM 

Congratulations, you have all of the fodder you need to get a certification good at any neo-trinitarian church.

You prove my point: you have used someones collection out of a topical Bible and have NEVER read the context--cannot read the context.

Grace Centered has a similar collection defending the Nicean Creed but no historic trinitarian so blasphemed.

If you say that Jesus was an eternal God person then you deny that MESSIAH came fully in the flesh as the SEED (sperm) of Abraham. John defines that as Antichrist.

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words;
Jesus of Nazareth,
a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs,
which God did BY him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Acts 10:38 How God anointed
Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power:

who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil;
for God was with him.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
both Lord and Christ.

Rom. 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle,
separated unto the gospel of God,
Rom. 1:2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)
Rom. 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord,
which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom. 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power,
according to the spirit of holiness,
by the resurrection from the dead:

1Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus,
who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness,
and sanctification, and redemption:

1Corinthians 1:31 that, according as it is written,
He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord

Respond to this message   
Racnor
(no login)

September 6 2012, 10:11 PM 

"If you say that Jesus was an eternal God person then you deny that MESSIAH came fully in the flesh as the SEED (sperm) of Abraham. John defines that as Antichrist."

I'm having some trouble with this one. Comments welcome.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 6 2012, 10:25 PM 

If Jesus of Nazareth was conceived by the creative WORD and was CARRIED to term by Mary and was BORN at that time the He did NOT exist before He existed. Got that.

It was the WORD which was with God because God's WORD was God. The WORD became flesh when God acknowledged Him as His Son. Jesus said My WORDS are SPIRIT. Spirit never means a being unless it is a demon indwelling: the symbol of the Spirit (Rock pigeon or carrier pigeon) rested ON Jesus. Trinity is One God:

The Thought is Father
The Breath is Spirit
The Word is the Son
And so says the people who invented this three-fold image to keep people from being polytheists.

The DOVE was the MARK of the feminists daughter of a mother beginning in Babylon. The MARK was the ANTITHESIS: God's messenger is a Son of a Father.

God was His Father and our Father: Jesus of Nazareth received His post- resurrection and CHANGED status as The Holy Spirit. When the Spirit Lord appeared to and spoke to Paul He said "I am Jesus of Nazareth." and 1 John 2 said that the another COMFORTER or Paraclete is "Jesus Christ the Righteous."

There is ONE GOD the Father
And ONE man whom God made to be both Lord and Christ.
When He appears He will be Jesus who became Lord and Christ and then He will GIVE UP the throne to God the Father.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 6 2012, 10:27 PM 

If Jesus of Nazareth was conceived by the creative WORD and was CARRIED to term by Mary and was BORN at that time the He did NOT exist before He existed. Got that.

It was the WORD which was with God because God's WORD was God. The WORD became flesh when God acknowledged Him as His Son. Jesus said My WORDS are SPIRIT. Spirit never means a being unless it is a demon indwelling: the symbol of the Spirit (Rock pigeon or carrier pigeon) rested ON Jesus. Trinity is One God:

The Thought is Father
The Breath is Spirit
The Word is the Son
And so says the people who invented this three-fold image to keep people from being polytheists.

The DOVE was the MARK of the feminists daughter of a mother beginning in Babylon. The MARK was the ANTITHESIS: God's messenger is a Son of a Father.

God was His Father and our Father: Jesus of Nazareth received His post- resurrection and CHANGED status as The Holy Spirit. When the Spirit Lord appeared to and spoke to Paul He said "I am Jesus of Nazareth." and 1 John 2 said that the another COMFORTER or Paraclete is "Jesus Christ the Righteous."

There is ONE GOD the Father
And ONE man whom God made to be both Lord and Christ.
When He appears He will be Jesus who became Lord and Christ and then He will GIVE UP the throne to God the Father.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

September 6 2012, 12:23 PM 

Yeah, Ken, if you quoted Scriptures, then yes, that would be great. However, greek mythology, Enoch, and your opinion doesn't count as Scriptures.....no matter how many times you repeat it.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 6 2012, 12:43 PM 

I also quote from clay tablets, some up to 200 years old when Moses was born. I quote JUST ABOUT EVERYONE and keep TRYING to find a jot or tittle which would give the polytheists and musicators a glimmer of hope.

You might begin a search to see whether--from the Spirit OF Christ identifying the Serpent (Lucifer, Zoe) to all historic scholarship (excluding most of time) to Christ warning about the Babylon Mother of harlots in Revelation using lusted after FRUITS as prissy speakers, singers and instrument players called SORCERERS (that music thingy from Babylon) who HAD deceived the whole world.

I keep trying to find a tiny sliver of an old clap pot which REFUTES that. I am really trying to "find a way of escape" for the instrumental banditos.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Mother is Meter: freq. of Earth, g pantn m. Hes.Op.563; par meson omphalon eudendroio . . materos Pi.P.4.74; g mtr A.Th.16, etc.; gaia mter E.Hipp.601; h Mtr, = Dmtr, t Mtri kai t Kour hortn agousi Hdt.8.65; also of Rhea, Pi.P.3.78; Pan . . , Matros megalas opade Id.Fr.95, cf. E.Hel.1355 (lyr.); m. oreia Ar.Av.746 (lyr.); Gallai mtros oreis philothursoi dromades Lyr.Adesp.121; M. then SIG1044.8 (Halic., iv B.C.); as title of Isis,
Aphrodite of the Loves, Id.Fr.122.4; phatis mater aiskhunas emas,

Pornos , ho,
A. catamite, Ar.Pl.155, X.Mem.1.6.13, D.22.73, Alex.242, etc.
2. sodomite, D.Ep.4.11, Phalar.Ep.4.
3. in LXX and NT, fornicator, LXXSi.23.16, 1 Ep.Cor.5.9, al.
II. idolater, Suid.

Aristoph. Pl. 107

Chremylus And what of the Corinthian whores? [150] If a poor man offers them proposals, they do not listen; but if it be a rich one, instantly they turn their arses to him.

Cario It's the same with the lads; they care not for love, to them money means everything.

Chremylus [155] You speak of male whores; yet some of them are honest, and it's not money they ask of their patrons.

Cario What then?

Chremylus A fine horse, a pack of hounds.

Cario Yes, they would blush to ask for money and cleverly disguise their shame.

Chremylus [160] It is in you that every art, all human inventions, have had their origin; it is through you that one man sits cutting leather in his shop.

Aristoph. Pl. 1 But the god, Apollo [Abaddon, Apollyon), in tragic style whose oracles the Pythian priestess on her golden tripod makes known to us, [10] deserves my censure, for surely he is a physician and a cunning diviner; and yet my master is leaving his temple infected with mere madness and insists on following a blind man. Is this not opposed to all good sense

You remember that Paul cast out the Pythian Spirit from the young girl helping men make money?

See: I tried again and I just cannot find ANY evidence that Jesus is defining the PATTERNISM of these last days (hope, hope)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 6 2012, 12:44 PM 

I also quote from clay tablets, some up to 2000 years old when Moses was born. I quote JUST ABOUT EVERYONE and keep TRYING to find a jot or tittle which would give the polytheists and musicators a glimmer of hope.

You might begin a search to see whether--from the Spirit OF Christ identifying the Serpent (Lucifer, Zoe) to all historic scholarship (excluding most of time) to Christ warning about the Babylon Mother of harlots in Revelation using lusted after FRUITS as prissy speakers, singers and instrument players called SORCERERS (that music thingy from Babylon) who HAD deceived the whole world.

I keep trying to find a tiny sliver of an old clap pot which REFUTES that. I am really trying to "find a way of escape" for the instrumental banditos.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Mother is Meter: freq. of Earth, g pantn m. Hes.Op.563; par meson omphalon eudendroio . . materos Pi.P.4.74; g mtr A.Th.16, etc.; gaia mter E.Hipp.601; h Mtr, = Dmtr, t Mtri kai t Kour hortn agousi Hdt.8.65; also of Rhea, Pi.P.3.78; Pan . . , Matros megalas opade Id.Fr.95, cf. E.Hel.1355 (lyr.); m. oreia Ar.Av.746 (lyr.); Gallai mtros oreis philothursoi dromades Lyr.Adesp.121; M. then SIG1044.8 (Halic., iv B.C.); as title of Isis,
Aphrodite of the Loves, Id.Fr.122.4; phatis mater aiskhunas emas,

Pornos , ho,
A. catamite, Ar.Pl.155, X.Mem.1.6.13, D.22.73, Alex.242, etc.
2. sodomite, D.Ep.4.11, Phalar.Ep.4.
3. in LXX and NT, fornicator, LXXSi.23.16, 1 Ep.Cor.5.9, al.
II. idolater, Suid.

Aristoph. Pl. 107

Chremylus And what of the Corinthian whores? [150] If a poor man offers them proposals, they do not listen; but if it be a rich one, instantly they turn their arses to him.

Cario It's the same with the lads; they care not for love, to them money means everything.

Chremylus [155] You speak of male whores; yet some of them are honest, and it's not money they ask of their patrons.

Cario What then?

Chremylus A fine horse, a pack of hounds.

Cario Yes, they would blush to ask for money and cleverly disguise their shame.

Chremylus [160] It is in you that every art, all human inventions, have had their origin; it is through you that one man sits cutting leather in his shop.

Aristoph. Pl. 1 But the god, Apollo [Abaddon, Apollyon), in tragic style whose oracles the Pythian priestess on her golden tripod makes known to us, [10] deserves my censure, for surely he is a physician and a cunning diviner; and yet my master is leaving his temple infected with mere madness and insists on following a blind man. Is this not opposed to all good sense

You remember that Paul cast out the Pythian Spirit from the young girl helping men make money?

See: I tried again and I just cannot find ANY evidence that Jesus is NOT defining the PATTERNISM of these last days (hope, hope)

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.193.0.250 on Sep 6, 2012 3:58 PM

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

September 6 2012, 4:36 PM 

Speaking of Enoch, Jude says of him:

"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him" (Jude 1:14-15 KJV).

Now compare what Jude said above with what is written in the Book of Enoch:

"9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones To execute judgement upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him" (Book of Enoch 1:9).

So Dave would discount the above verses from Jude, because Jude quotes a prophecy about God from the Book of Enoch. Now why would an inspired writer like Jude quote from an allegedly uninspired writer like Enoch? Can an uninspired writer make a prophecy about God and have an inspired writer believe it so much that he actually quotes it in his epistle? Notice that Jude doesn't deny Enoch's prophecy; instead, Jude uses it as a warning.

How much more of the Bible does Dave think is uninspired? That's something over which he can gnash his teeth! happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter