Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Tom Brite
(no login)

Re: Change Retardents and Upright Living

September 13 2012, 10:06 PM 

Scripture, you said it well. I have attempted to say the same thing in the past several years, only to have my post severely edited or removed. Hopefully, it will not be the case with your post.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

September 13 2012, 11:49 PM 

I'm sure Scripture's post was not edited or removed, because he didn't make personal attacks against a specific poster. That's the difference.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

September 14 2012, 12:45 AM 

What's really sad is that when some people don't like certain posters' messages of truth, they feel compelled to create or perpetuate all kinds of trashy gossip of a personal nature to try to discredit those posters.

Jesus suffered similar abuse. He told the truth, yet scoffers were sure He was possessed of a devil (John 8:48).

You tell the truth, and there will always be the naysayers and other malcontents who are ready to do a hatchet job.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: "Making the Majority the Minority Faction" (by John Waddey)

September 13 2012, 10:51 PM 

Tom,
I would call it a double standard, but it would be a huge joke to do such. A double standard wouldn't ever explain the evil that goes on here.

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: "Making the Majority the Minority Faction" (by John Waddey)

September 13 2012, 11:11 PM 

That's Wacko: there is no "cult of personalities" on this forum. The object is to look as what people teach or have written. If I quote Adolph Hitler or Machiavelli to explain the methods of the SEEKERS or change agents that does not mean that I defend Adolph Hitler.

A disciple can zero in on the true or false information. Posting people's past or present failures is not relevant. I am not aware that John has ever presented himself as the point of his teachings.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

"The evil that goes on here": Dave Fields is a participant

September 13 2012, 11:18 PM 

Dave,

I Thess. 5:[22] commands: "Abstain from all appearance of evil."

That's just "appearance of evil."

If "appearance of evil" is bad enough, what about abstaining from "the evil that goes on here"? Uh-oh, you are caught in the act of participating in "the evil that goes on here."

Your behavior is just like the behavior of the change agents -- they cannot leave the church of Christ Jesus alone!!!

P.S.: Don't insult the posters here that love and respect the truth.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Cesspool of Abomination

September 13 2012, 11:42 PM 

I just don't want the church to become a cesspool of abominations. . . .

Jeremiah 7:3Thus saith Jehovah of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. 4Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of Jehovah, the temple of Jehovah, the temple of Jehovah, are these. 5For if ye thoroughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye thoroughly execute justice between a man and his neighbor; 6if ye oppress not the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your own hurt: 7then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, from of old even for evermore.
8Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. 9Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods that ye have not known, 10and come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered; that ye may do all these abominations? 11Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen it, saith Jehovah.

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

Respect for the authority of the BIble

September 16 2012, 9:49 PM 

In Matt 5 & Isaiah 55 The word states that nothing will go away that is written in the scriptures without full and complete accomplishment as per the will of GOD. I wonder where the current crop of change agents stands on these scriptures? We don't need church growth experts to tell us all the extra things we have to do to accomplish this and keep our "dogmatic" views to ourselves.

PSALM 1...and in his law doth he meditate day and night II TIM 4.....give thyself fully to them Prov 2........if you seek her as silver.....then you will understand the fear of the Lord.

There is no other way to know God and be a faithful Christian leader.

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Respect for the authority of the BIble

September 17 2012, 1:27 AM 

Brother John has accurately stated: "When change agents prevail, their congregations will cease to be Churches of Christ, having become in fact, an imitation of the Christian Church/Disciples of Christ...." I'd add to that the influences of the Charismatic and Community Church and Contemporary Christian Music Movements.

He further states, "The truth of God's Word is stronger than the doctrines, commandments and opinions of men (Rom. 1:16).

"In the meantime, our challenge is to awaken our brethren to the danger of the change agents (Acts 20:28-31), to inform them of the errors being promoted and stir them to action in defense of the gospel and the kingdom of Christ (Phil. 1:16)."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Respect for the authority of the BIble

September 17 2012, 11:49 AM 

Max Lucado had a vision which told him to remove CHRIST from their public confession and add instrumental noise." A Baptist publisher said that THEY laid that down as a condition.

The fact is, I think Jesus (still Head of His Church)made them do it.

In Revelation 17 the beginning-time Babylonian mother of harlots or "fruits" in Revelation 18, uses performance preachers, singers, instrument players and craftsmen meaning "theater builders and stage managers." John calls them sorcerers who HAD deceived the whole world: the WORLD ORDER for which Jesus refuses to pray.

At the same INSTANT in time the Sorcerers are REMOVED by Christ, the Lamps or Lampstands of the "seven spirits" which would rest on Messiah as the BRANCH would be removed. John is correct: the LAMPS are removed at the same time the lying Scribes and Pharisees are removed. That is the SUPERNATURAL OPERATION marked by people promoting Centering Prayer and Lectio Divina (reading a bit of the test which allows them to DIVINE or PROPHESY). LU has already fulfilled the rest of the prophecy by being lead by a woman into sorcery and defending instruments as the MARK in the Bible and in Enoch as "you have fallen and you CAN NEVER RETURN to the holy mountain and the Living Word."

Rejoice and be glad when you have the venom poured all over your head.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter