Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

K. Rex Butts Colossians 3:16 Instrumental Music

December 4 2012 at 4:56 PM
Ken Sublettt  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 70.193.6.183

K. Rex Butts Colossians 3:16 Instrumental Music what we've Misssed.

http://www.piney.com/K.Rex.Butts.Colossians.3.16.Instrumental.Music.html

Barbara R. Rossing The Rapture Exposed.

http://www.piney.com/Barbara.R.Rossing.The.Rapture.Exposed.html

She will be used during the Pepperdine 2013 Bible Lectures which will reveal Revelation for us. For the time few that care I have looked at the concept of RAPTURE in prophecy and fulfillment. It is defined exactly by the boasted Pepperdine Lectures under Mike Cope as "teaching young preachers to leave SECTARIAN churches." The goal is to impose instrumental music to so discord and DEFINE themselves as sectarians, heretics or RAPTORS.

God is good: He always sends strong delusions so that the tiny few who care can understand the CODED MESSAGE of the Change Movement. While we all may need to change, you first need to believe and use the Bible. Then you will grasp that from "Lucifer the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden" Satan's purpose is to use MUSIC to RAPTURE you away from the Word.

They boast that for a decade or more that they exposed the youth to CHRISTIAN BANDS with the intention of HELPING THEM LEAVE OUR MOVEMENT. No wonder that these youth are now the bloggers and young preacherlings who GOT CUCKOLD and no longer have the mental brain cells to define simple words.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.193.19.39 on Dec 10, 2012 1:21 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

Pleasing to men or to God

December 5 2012, 12:39 AM 

Consider the text in Acts 4,5 and 6 concerning speaking boldly that Jesus is the Christ, not man and his high level of learning and self approval. Consider also the actions of the leaders of the "religions" of the time that they were "greatly disturbed" "furious and plotting to kill" and "filled with indignation".

It appears to me that those change agents among us are now in the role of the first century opposers of the truth and we who are promoters of the true gospel are in the same role as the first century church.

How sad that such persons are given leading influential roles over the young!

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Barbara R. Rossing The Rapture Exposed

December 5 2012, 1:00 PM 

It must be miserable enjoying misery. Negativity breeds negativity.

You two need to know that serving Christ isn't a hobby. It is life itself.

Christ was positive, loving, and caring. Neither of you show any of those traits.

Take up woodworking or basketweaving. You would still be headed to hell, but maybe not as miserable while here on earth.

Someone once said about Christianity.....'if you can't get out of it, then get in it.' author unkown

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

December 5 2012, 1:38 PM 

Dave doesn't realize that Christ presented the positive as well as the negative. Change agents like Dave can quote the "positive" verses about Jesus from the New Testament by rote and dwell on them, but ask him to quote the warnings that the New Testament issues about disobedience, and Dave draws a blank. If you're going to teach people about Christianity, you tell them about the love of God and the promise of eternal salvation through obedience to Christ, BUT you also have to tell them the dire consequences of disobedience, of practicing Christianity according to man's agenda. For example:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:21-23 KJV).

"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" (Matt. 13:41-43 KJV).

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great" (Luke 6:46-49 KJV).

"And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power" (2 Thess. 1:7-9 KJV).

Did Jesus consistently paint a picture of sugar, honey, sweetness, and romantic fantasy as He preached His Gospel, as Dave and other change agents would have everyone believe? According to their philosophy, Jesus would NEVER condemn anyone to hell, because He's much too loving and tender to do something as drastic as that. Well, the New Testament says otherwise. Heed the teachings of Christ in the New Testament, not the fantasies of Dave and the change agents.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 5 2012, 4:32 PM 

Hate to cramp your style with all this 'God is Love and we should be too' thing, William Crump, but here goes....

Whereas the object and purpose of our instruction and charge is love, which springs from a pure heart and a good conscience and sincere faith.
1 Timothy 1: 5

And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a slain offering and sacrifice to God a sweet fragrance. Ephesians 5: 2

Love one another with brotherly affection, giving precedence and showing honor to one another.
Romans 12: 10

Little children, let us not love in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3: 18

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with your entire being and with all your might.
Deuteronomy 6: 5

Know, recognize, and understand therefore that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God, Who keeps covenant and steadfast love and mercy with those who love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations. Deuteronomy 7: 9

How precious is Your steadfast love, O God! The children of men take refuge and put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.
Psalm 36: 7

Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name. Psalm 91: 14

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and he who loves is begotten of God and is coming to know and understand God. 1 John 4: 7

He who does not love has not become acquainted with God, for God is love. 1 John 4: 8

Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God's love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us. Romans 5: 5

But God shows and clearly proves His love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5: 8

Love does no wrong to one's neighbor. Therefore love meets all the requirements and is the fulfilling of the Law. Romans 13: 10

For God is not unrighteous to forget or overlook your labor and the love which you have shown for His name's sake in ministering to the needs of the saints (His own consecrated people), as you still do.
Hebrews 6: 10

Let love for your fellow believers continue and be a fixed practice with you. Hebrews 13: 1

But if one loves God truly, he is known by God.
1 Corinthians 8: 3

But earnestly desire and zealously cultivate the greatest and best gifts and grace. And yet I will show you a still more excellent way. 1 Corinthians 12: 31

For whom the Lord loves He corrects, even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights. Proverbs 3: 12

I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall find me. Proverbs 8: 17

But God--so rich is He in His mercy! Because of and in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us. Ephesians 2: 4

I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.
John 13: 34

By this shall all know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.
John 13: 35

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

December 5 2012, 11:22 PM 

As i said, Dave can quote all the "love" passages from the New Testament by rote, but he prefers NOT to think about Christ's warnings against disobedience. Dave is of that New Age breed who believe that Jesus is much too merciful to condemn anyone to hell for not faithfully following His commands. Yet the New Testament says otherwise. We should keep in mind that we can experience all the sugar, flowers, and good feelings in the world by thinking about Jesus, but if we refuse to do EXACTLY as Jesus commands, then we all will be utterly blown to outer darkness at the Last Day. Jesus has already made that a definite promise, just as He has promised salvation to the obedient.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter