Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: New Senior Minister at Madison: And also about DEMON WORSHIP?

March 11 2013, 1:27 PM 

Tom Haddon and the HOUSEBREAKERS class had a hidden agenda to teach or FORCE the church to "leave our movement." The Youth have been TOLD that it is just fine to 'infiltrate and divert a church and turn it into a theater for holy entertainment.' Turns out that holy entertainment at Mount sinai was a sin without redemption for about 40 years and then the promised land was made by the "infiltrators" as the killing fields claiming that God had given other properties to them: if they could just kill them all.

http://www.piney.com/Rick.Atchley.Chris.Seidman.Instrumental.Music.Delusion.html

After "progressive had boiled a few frogs (quack ministers)

Rick Atchley said: The era of the progressive Church of Christ is over.

Back in the 80s you could go to any major city, especially in the South, and you could find a progressive Church of Christ and if they would preach grace, and if they would put words on a screen, and if they would let divorced people place membership, they would grow.

The generation of Boomers has enough denominational loyalty that theyre going to find the least legalistic

Well, we discipled the children of those progressive churches
for a whole generation to grow past us Boomers.
They never heard the sermons we heard.
They never heard the rationale for a cappella music.

We sent them to youth rallies and Church of Christ events
with some of the finest Christian bands in the world.
We discipled our children to leave our Movement!

Rick Atchley first boasted that IN THE YOUTH GROUP they used instruments and you could HEAR THEM JUST ROCKING.

Darryl Tippens-- Pilgrim Heart: The Way of Jesus in Everyday Life

http://www.piney.com/Review.Pilgrim.Heart.The.Way.of.Jesus.in.Everyday.Life.Darryl.Tippens.html

"One Sunday in April, 1984, Lamott attended the church again. She stayed for the sermon that day, which she found unimpressive, but the music was mesmerizing: The last song was so deep and raw and pure that I could not escape. It was as if the people were singing in between the notes, weeping and joyful at the same time, and I felt like their voices or something was rocking me in its bosom, holding me like a scared kid, and I opened up to that feeling and it washed over me."

Paul called that MADNESS: only females or gender-bent males could fall into it says all of history.

Jeff Walling: that person trained in THEATER happy.gif boasts about INDUCING TENSION. That is what the Youth Group is doing as Judas Goats.

http://www.piney.com/Walling1995.html

The NACC has been the guiding light in once-Christian colleges: they even boast about exercising PROPHETIC ROLES to trained "advanced degrees" to go out and CHANNEL the movement AWAY from the conservatives (You know: they still quote the Bible."

Jeff Walling Quoted: ... Jeff Walling Quoted: Of course, we always feel like this is the Golden Age.
I don't feel like this is the Golden Age.
I do feel like this is the virtual age of, of some kind of virtual reality in churches of Christ,
where things are happening so quickly around us.
Where the tension level is zooming, as those who would call themselves part of the cutting edge,...

and you are struggling with how do I meet the needs of these young people? How do I help them to understand? How do I be cutting edge, and new wave, avant garde (vanguard), and progressive,

without losing my job? and making everyone else in the congregation really irritated with me...
I have to wonder if you're at a place in your ministry where you don't have to go to the church of Christ either.

So, they are so bold and far removed from Biblical truth and minimal ethics that they BOAST about deliberately sowing massive discord. I can quote the CHANGE methods and morality from Mein Kampf, Lebon, Machiavelli, Gramsci etl.

Please: if you have ANY common decency even criminals might have: Just LEAVE OUR MOVEMENT. Quickly now.

So, if you are a youth manipulator trained in places like ACU
and PEPPERDINE who boast about hiring Mike Cope to DEPROGRAM young preachers YOU have been BEWITCHED (by all definitions) and you THINK that you are THINKING: you are not.

You can be a big Gun as a "scholar" and not be able to read the clear Biblical text.

As far as maturity: having three adult daughters I suspect that rarely will a male mature before at least 30. Those people who boast about being TRAITORS probably couldn't feed their face as a productive member of society.

So, don't try the old Guilt trip. God wants you to SPIT OUT the widow's flesh and go flip hamburgers or go on wellfare.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.197.165.227 on Mar 11, 2013 1:28 PM

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Maturity and Honor

March 11 2013, 4:01 PM 

We may be looking at generations that will never became mature, regardless of age.

Looking at the past, the immature generation gives focus only to the negatives in the forefathers. With this focus, they want to be sure not to repeat what they perceive to be the errors of the past,

Their heritage, however, may accomplish much less. The inability to have stability, the absence of absolute knowledge, the lack of historical perspective, and the confusion of multicultural ideas and beliefs are all factors.

In addition, the thirst of the wider culture to own what they have not earned, to have honor when there is none, and the admiration of negative role models--these all have a depressing and destructive effects.

We may be looking at a very dire future.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Maturity and Honor

March 11 2013, 6:00 PM 

Their heritage, however, may accomplish much less. The inability to have stability, the absence of absolute knowledge, the lack of historical perspective, and the confusion of multicultural ideas and beliefs are all factors.

I agree: after they have left a "burned over district" it is probably true that they are NEUTERED and may not be able to reproduce themselves. If a new Head of Ford was hired to promote that business. However, even though he was hired he begins to think of himself as General Motors man. He fires all of the vocational managers (deacons) and hires a GM STAFF. He intends to slowly DESTROY Ford and turn all cars into GM. We would think that such a person is dishonest, disloyal and the most treacherous man on earth. Surely, he would have no redeeming qualities.

Rick Gibson speaking for Pepperdine University.

As we prepare the future of Bible Lectures and Church Relations at Pepperdine, Mike Cope and I are committed to doing all we can to build a network around and supportive programs for these young preachers. Though they have freed themselves from sectarian constrains, many have chosen to stay with their churches.

At least for now. In the coming years, churches of Christ will need to respond, demonstrably, to the Restoration cry coming from this young generation

and in so doing may RESTORE their full role of influence in the UNFOLDING Christian story.

Have you heard of anything so ignorant and TREACHEROUS?

"Sectarian" as an evil means that non-instrumental churches refuse to have their congregation confiscated by the NACC."

A sectarian or heretic is what Paul outlawed in Romans 14 before the assembly can Teach that which is written for our learning." Since all of the groups which flowed into the Churches of Christ knew that you didn't use machines to act as mediators "to bring the worshipers into the presence of God.

A SECTARIAN or HERETIC is defined in our sense as one who IMPOSES some faith or practice CONTRARY to the view held by the group. The simple minds trash Daniel Summers because her refused to let the INSTRUMENTAL members confiscate the property.

Therefore, the ONLY sectarian or heretic is the group which IMPOSES musical machines over the objection of the group or in any case when you have a Creed in the Deed which prevents people from diverting the monies of the founders. Milton Jones from my old church in Seattle just got a lawyer to convince the OWNERS that if they did not allow instruments they could be TRIED ON THE CHARGE OF SECTARIANISM and maybe lose their property. See, there is NOTHING they would NOT do as some even boast.

"Acting Out" as on Facebook is probably a CRY FOR HELP from "church fathers" who are also Acting Out.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Gibson

March 11 2013, 6:26 PM 

Quoting from Gibson:

As we prepare the future of Bible Lectures and Church Relations at Pepperdine, Mike Cope and I are committed to doing all we can to build a network around and supportive programs for these young preachers. Though they have freed themselves from sectarian constrains, many have chosen to stay with their churches.

Quoting from Jude:

10But these rail at whatsoever things they know not: and what they understand naturally, like the creatures without reason, in these things are they destroyed. 11Woe unto them! For they went in the way of Cain, and ran riotously in the error of Balaam for hire, and perished in the gainsaying of Korah. 12These are they who are hidden rocks in your love-feasts when they feast with you, shepherds that without fear feed themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn leaves without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; 13Wild waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, for whom the blackness of darkness hath been reserved forever.

We wouldn't wish all these things happen to anyone without cause. Cain was jealous of his brother Abel, and did not give the finest and most respectful of sacrifices [worship], but only from his own vanity. Balaam wanted to be on God's side, but fame and riches were his god. Korah disrespected rightful authority [and tradition]. The general instability of these deviants is described Jude. The end is disaster.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Cultural Heritage

March 11 2013, 6:49 PM 

The failure to transmit the values from the prior generation to a later generation breaks the cultural continuity. It's like a chain, where one link breaks the connection. The church is not independent of the culture, and much of the problem in the church is a result of a decaying wider culture.

A generation's rejection of traditions can be fatal to a society, or to a church. Once the continuity is lost, the only way to regain any "light" is through failure and absolute degradation. This happened in ancient Israel and it has occurred in the state of Russia in the last century. Only the descent into the cultural pit is enough to awaken these, but not before much suffering and pain has taken place. Only after years of negative results, does a newer generation awaken to return to the roots. This new generation could be called the "prodigal" generation, which is to come, that will awaken and revive all the worthy values of the past. This is a life-death-rebirth movement and we are now in the "death" stage.

What little Christianity the Russians had, was purged by the Leninist/Marxist regime, although grandmothers continued to baptize their grandchildren, the unhinging of the Communist state is perhaps not enough to undo the pernicious Marxist years. The male population is now overcome by Vodka, but Gorbachev's mother was a professed Christian. Life was before Lenin, death in the Communist state, and an attempt to rebirth during the Gorbachev/Yeltsin years. Putin, I think, is in a stall.

So it is, the gains made to restore the primitive church and its doctrines as well, is swallowed up by an non-accommodative culture, and the children of that restoration are subjected to influences from the culture, the educational system, and the unstable media such that they lose all their anchors. The parents, who should be leading, instead entitle their children to descend into the deep.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Cultural Heritage

March 11 2013, 7:28 PM 

It disturbs us but "Many are called but FEW are chosen." Chosen has the same sense as "I was chosen to be on the ball team."

The other problem we face is the rhetorical question "Shall He find faith when He returns?" The answer is; "NO almost NONE."

Jesus didn't pray for the WORLD and God hides from the WISE. They are sophists which means slick speakers, singers and instrument players. It now seems from Madison that includes "dancers and actors."

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Greek Civil Society would "tar and feather" them

March 12 2013, 5:08 PM 

Isaiah 32:5 The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.

Isaiah 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

stultus
stult ac barbar arroganti elati, Caes. B. C. 3, 59: cogitationes, Hirt. B. G. 8, 10, 4

bucco , [bucca, one who has distended cheeks], a babbler, blockhead, fool garrulus,
loquacitate, bardi

Bardus distinguished, a poet and singer among the Gauls, a bard, minstrel. bardus Gallice cantor appellatur, qui virorum fortium laudes canit,

Phaedrus Prince the Piper

A little, friv'lous, abject mind,
Pleased with the rabble, puff'd with wind,
When once, as fast as pride presumes,
Itself with vanity it plumes,

Is by fond lightness brought with ease
To any ridicule you please.
One Prince, a piper to the play,
Was rather noted in his way,

As call'd upon to show his art,
Whene'er Bathyllus did his part,
He being at a certain fair,
(I do not well remember where,)

While they pull'd down the booth in haste,
Not taking heed, his leg displaced,
He from the scaffold fell so hard-
(Would he his pipes had rather marr'd!

Though they, poor fellow! were to him
As dear almost as life and limb).
Borne by the kind officious crowd,
Home he's conducted, groaning loud.

Some months elapsed before he found
Himself recover'd of his wound:
Meantime, according to their way,
The droll frequenters of the play

Had a great miss of him, whose touch
The dancers' spirits raised so much.
A certain man of high renown
Was just preparing for the town

Some games the mob to entertain,
When Prince began to walk again;
Whom, what with bribes and pray'rs, his grace?
Prevail'd upon to show his face

In this performance, by all means-
And while he waits behind the scenes,
A rumour through the house is spread,
By certain, that "the piper's dead."

Others cried out, "The man is here,
And will immediately appear."
The curtain draws, the lightnings flash,
The gods speak out their usual trash.

An ode, not to the Piper known,
Was to the chorus leader shown,
Which he was order'd to repeat,
And which was closed with this conceit--

"Receive with joy, O loyal Rome,
Thy Prince just rescued from his tomb."
They all at once stand up and clap,
At which my most facetious chap

Kisses his hand, and scrapes and bows
To his good patrons in the house.
First the equestrian order smoke
The fool's mistake, and high in joke,

Command the song to be encored;
Which ended, flat upon the board
The Piper falls, the knights acclaim;
The people think that Prince's aim

Is for a crown of bays at least.
Now all the seats perceived the jest,
And with his bandage white as snow,
White frock, white pumps, a perfect beauty

Proud of the feats he had achieved,
And these high honours he received,
With one unanimous huzza,
Poor Prince was kick'd out of the play

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Madison's End-Game: turning church into a Theater for 'Holy" Entertainment

March 14 2013, 11:03 AM 

Madison etal who promotes polytheism (neo-trinity with no historical support) was also Purpose Driven to turn the church house of widows into a "Theater for Holy Entertainment." The Youth Group is a visual aid of the End of the Game.

Tertullian Denied "trinity" and Theaters of Holy Entertainment

http://www.piney.com//WinTertDeSpec.html

We showed that the Campbell's agreed totally with Tertullian who was the second to ever used the word TRIAS.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 15 6 7 8 9 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter