Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The House Promised to David is the Ekklesia or Church of Christ

January 7 2013 at 10:31 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 70.193.7.77

When God promised David a HOUSE He promised a FAMILY or the Ekklesia or Church of Christ. Jesus was the SEED of David and of Abraham. Paul in Galatians 3 leap-frogs all of the Law and defines the ONLY Spiritual Covenant God in Christ made to Abraham. Those who are saved by faith means that those who have been BAPTIZED INTO Christ. They become the sons of God and of Abraham. There was no religious spectacles in the Abrahamic Covenant even AFTER the Law of Moses given because of MUSICAL transgression.

http://www.piney.com/David.and.the.House.For.God.html

The Ekklesia or A Church of Christ is a SCHOOL (only) of Christ (only) in the Prophets and Apostles. That is what BUILDS up the members in a kingdom which is mostly invisible.

http://www.piney.com/The.Ekklesia.A.Church.of.Christ.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.193.4.226 on Jan 15, 2013 8:55 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: One more attempt to find one or two who can grasp ASSEMBLY

January 8 2013, 12:01 AM 

Playing a harp is not worship.....indeed and agreed.
Neither is sitting behind a computer copying and pasting unScriptural false notions.

David Fields

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.249.211 on Jan 8, 2013 1:18 AM

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

January 8 2013, 9:04 AM 

How does Dave know that Ken's "notions" are false? Just because Dave "thinks" Ken pastes allegedly false notions does NOT make them false. Dave has much to learn about delivering strong evidence and proof to support his otherwise vaporous "arguments."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Your CHURCH cannot be an EKKLESIA or SYNAGOGUE of Christ

January 13 2013, 7:13 PM 

Preachers get a bit hysterical when their INSTITUTE does not grow to be be BIGGEST. If you have a PROGRAM-DIRECTED institution with loads of hired hands to REPLACE the vocational elders, deacons and women who do most of the work as MOTHERS, it is crippled, hobbled and simply CANNOT be anything close to being an ekklesia or a church of Christ.

DON'T PANIC: If you speak the WORD you CANNOT be popular. If you speak the WORD you will be despised and rejected by MOST. If you NUMBERS won't add up: you may be doing something which is risky and right. Never take a talley: David did that and could never come before God again.

It is a fact and maybe a purpose that MEGA-churches in the TOWNS suck up all of the money and members from the local congregations organized to be LEAVEN in their area.

http://www.piney.com/The.Ekklesia.A.Church.of.Christ.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 14 2013, 4:55 PM 

Any one who can read the Bible stands amazed that those whom John Bamfort Parks calls "emotionally or sexually abnormal" were able to--as they boast--infiltrate and divert churches of Christ which historically have been WORD OF GOD CENTERED.

The lyrical preaching style called Rhetoric--THE meaning of the word HYPOCRITE--has historically been noted to be a fall into an effeminate persona. Rhetoricians or actors naturally WANT to be someone else.

Marcus in Reciting the Book: 11 Hence, I argue first that the representation of the epic recital is highly dependent upon the representation of other public performances and, second, that epic's social image is attacked and reclaimed via its public performance.

In fact, behind the criticisms of the epic recital often lie issues about the performance of gender and social status.

In that regard, epic's position is parallel to that of rhetoric. Beginning with Aristotle's Rhetorica (1404a), critics of rhetorical performance have ascribed to lively delivery the same effect as that of acting. There is a persistent association between theatrics, bad rhetoric and effeminacy.

Rhetoric was forever at pains to disentangle itself from unwanted associations with female deception and histrionic art, because it was viewed as the art of socially weak women and slaves, and rhetoricians of all ages have assiduously fought against any trace of bodily and vocal practice associated with these groups.

15 12. Enders (1997) 253&endash;78. Such gendering of aesthetic categories prevails not only in antiquity but appears also in Kant's distinction between the passive feminine beautiful and the active masculine sublime

and in Rousseau's association of art and the theater with the feminine. I have in mind Kant's "The Beautiful and the Sublime" and "The Fair Sex" and Jean-Jacques Rousseau's "On Theater and Morals," in Kramnick (1995) 339&endash;42, 580;86, 33

When ANY reader of the Word 'As it is written for our learning" knows the meaning of the Ekklesia or Synagogue ordained by Christ in the wilderness and exampled and commanded by Jesus Christ.

Isn't it amazingly amazing that these persons have been able to build and confiscate "mega churches" and turn them into "theaters for holy entertainment" when it is in fact ANTI-Christian and anti Rational or spiritual:

Dr. John D. Garr

"When Christians think of worship, images of the Sunday morning worship service come to view, with singing, praying, giving, preaching, and sharing the sacrament. Study is perhaps something that is done in preparation for worship, but could Christians ever conceive of study, itself, as an act of worship, even the highest form of worship? When we analyze this concept, however, we begin to understand that

"intensive study of the Word of God is the most reliable way in which God can speak to us and cause us to understand his will and his ways.

"Even the most intense and profound subjective experiences must be judged by the written Word of God (II Peter 1:16-19). Study of the Word of God, then, with a view toward doing the Word, is an act of submission to the divine will, the essence of true worship. When we pray, we speak with God; when we study, God speaks to us.

"For many centuries study has been at the very heart of the Jewish experience, so much so that much of Judaism has considered study as the highest form of worship.

"Humbly submitting oneself to the wisdom of God revealed in the Tenach (Hebrew Scriptures) was viewed as worship, which literally meant to "prostrate oneself" before the Eternal. The Hebrew word for worship, dg"s] (segad), means to "bow down or do obeisance to,"and it has the connotation of total submission to a superior (as the king). The Greek translation of this word, proskunevw (proskunéo), is even more graphic, meaning to "kiss as a dog licking its master's hand."

Hebrews 12 warns that people who do NOT come before God in reverence and godly fear that GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

January 15 2013, 9:02 AM 

Ken Sublett said "Never take a talley: David did that and could never come before God again."

Ken, prove that with Scripture please. Scripture from the inspired 66 books of our complete Word of God.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 15 2013, 12:32 PM 

Anyone who can HALLUCINATE the use of INSTRUMENTS always using the Levites as their pattern Has Never, Can Never read Acts 7 beyond "gittin up my sermon" or even fleecing you for a Bible Degree.

Acts 7:44 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen.
Acts 7:45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;
Acts 7:46 Who found favour before God,
and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.

Skenoma (g4638) skay'-no-mah; from 4637; an encampment, i.e. (fig.) the Temple (as God's residence), the body (as a tenement for the soul): - tabernacle.

Acts 7:47 BUT Solomon built him an house.
Acts 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
Acts 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
Acts 7:50 Hath not my hand made all these things?
Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

They resisted the Holy Spirit OF Christ Who ordained ONLY a TENT to prove that you cannot CALL GOD into your unholy Temple so that YOU can perform worship. God lives with His People: in the tabernacle of their heart.

Having missed that, ALL of the clergyhood gets pretty angry when you cay that the Spirit OF Christ said that God did not command ANY of the Civil-Military-Clergy complex which Christ said were robbers and parasites.

AFTER DAVID TOOK THE CENSUS without redeeming the men INTENDING to keep a STANDING ARMY (Senior pastor and Staff infection confiscating the tithes of the working class-SERFS)

REMEMBER that Jerusalem was the center of STAR WORSHIP, called SODOM and the Mother of Harlots.

1 Chron 21:15 And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the Lord beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the Lord stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.

1 Chron 21:16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the Lord stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.

1 Chron 21:17 And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O Lord my God, be on me, and on my fathers house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued.

1 Chron 21:25 So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight.

1 Chron 21:26 And David built there an altar unto the Lord, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the Lord; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering.

1 Chron 21:27 And the Lord commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof.

1 Chron 21:28 At that time when David saw that the Lord had answered him in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite, then he sacrificed there.

1 Chron 21:29 For the tabernacle of the Lord, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of the burnt offering, were at that season in the high place at Gibeon.

1 Chron 21:30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the Lord.

Rather than let David die, God FAVORED or gracefully gave him a Jebusite high place. After the temple was built the LEVITES were not "musical worship ministers' but they made lots of noise to warn YOU that if you came inside the gates (camp) you would be executed. A Levite who took a harp into any holy place would be executed.

Under "Star Worship" the Jewish Encyclopedia states: "Star Worship" is perhaps the oldest form of idolatry practiced by the ancients. The observation of the stars in the East very early led the people to regard the planets and the fixed stars as gods. The religion of the ancient Egyptians is known to have consisted preeminently of Sun-worship. Moses sternly warned the Israelites against worshipping the Sun, Moon, stars, and all the hosts of heaven (Deuteronomy 4:19; 17:3). The Israelites fell into this kind of idolatry and as early as the time of Amos they had the images of Siccuth and Chium, 'the stars of their god' (Amos 5:26); the latter name is generally supposed to denote the planet Saturn. That the Kingdom of Israel fell earlier than that of Judah is stated (II Kings 17:16) to have been due, among other causes, to its worshipping the host of heaven.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 15 2013, 12:42 PM 

Max Lucado wrote 'Cosmic Christmass' and Rubel Shelly wanted to BAPTIZE Santa: He said that we should think of the S.O.N. god as the S.U.N. god.

Rick Atchley and all of those trying to destroy the TRADITIONALISTS who can read the Word of God said that in 2 Chronicles 29 recording Hezekiah's Plague-Stopping, TEMPLE Exorcism animal sacrifice has been whispered to him by "a" spirit that God COMMANDS US TO DO INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE with a threat of being disobedient. Evil people are still trying to dismantle the MEGA churches which were phallic symbols of Civic Pride--and the will.

But the Kingdom of Judah in its later period seems to have outdone the Northern Kingdom [Israel] in star-worship." Of Manasseh it is related that he built altars to all the hosts of heaven in the two courts of the house of YHWY, and it seems it was the practice of even Kings before him to appoint priests who offered sacrifices to the Sun, the Moon, the planets, and all the hosts of heaven. Altars for star-worship were built on the roofs of the houses, and horses and chariots were dedicated to the worship of the Sun. (II Kings 21:5; 23:4-5, 11-12) Star-worship continued in Judah until the 18th year of Josiah's reign (621 B.C.) when the King took measures to abolish all kinds of idolatry. But although star-worship was then abolished as a public cult, it was practiced privately by individuals who worshipped the heavenly bodies, and poured out libations to them on the roofs of their houses (Zephaniah 1:5; Jeremiah 8:2; 19:13) Jeremiah, who prophesied in the sixth year of the captivity of Jehoiachin (591 B.C.) describes the worship of the Sun as practiced in the court of the Temple (Ezekiel 8:16) and that even after the destruction of the Temple the women insisted on continuing to worship the Queen of Heaven.

"The ancient Hebrews, being nomads like the Arabs, favored the Moon, while the Babylonians, who were an agricultural nation, preferred the Sun. But, as appears from Ezekiel 20:7-8 the Moon-worship of the Israelites, even while they were still in Egypt was combined with Sun-worship."

I don't even know of a CONSERVATIVE preacher who will not hurt you for telling them that the Spirit OF Christ in the pophets said that God DID NOT COMMAND animal sacrifices or burnt offerings. Even making an IMAGE of the Universal Spirit God as lusting to EAT WITH US while we BURN THE FAT WITH JUBILATION may be a terminal disabling folly.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

January 15 2013, 12:49 PM 

Dave should have said, "Ken, prove that with Scripture please. Scripture from the inspired 66 books of our CURRENT Word of God."

Actually, the Scriptures mention nothing about 66 books. According only to the TRADITION OF MEN, the "complete" biblical canon consists of 66 books. Dave has yet to prove that the Scriptures limit the "complete" canon to only 66 books.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Acts 7 Bible 101A not available to Doctors of the Law.

January 15 2013, 12:56 PM 

Stephen was murdered primarily because he told the Jews that THEY could not read BLACK text on BROWN paper as Moses promised and Paul continued for those refusing to be baptized.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 15 2013, 1:20 PM 

You remember that the Church is built upon or EDUCATED by the Prophets and Apostles: the Spirit of Christ connects the two.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

January 15 2013, 4:38 PM 

1 Chronicel 22
9 But you will have a son who will be a man of peace and rest, and I will give him rest from all his enemies on every side. His name will be Solomon, and I will grant Israel peace and quiet during his reign. 10 He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.

Ken, God did speak to David again......through his son Solomon...and did God bless David through Solomon?
OH YEA!!!

Ken, that is what happens when you abuse Scripture.....it comes back to bite you.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 15 2013, 6:31 PM 

There are three accounts:
David had shed TOO much blood
Solomon had not shed ENOUGH blood
God: God doesn't dwell in houses built by man: God promised a FAMILY

David wanted to build a HOUSE for God to dwell in: God said I will build you a HOUSEHOLD which would be the Kingdom of the SON Jesus.

1Chr 22:7 And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God:

1Chr 22:8 But the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars:
thou shalt not build an house unto my name,
because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.

1Chr 22:9 Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest;
and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about:
for his name shall be Solomon,
and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days.

1Chr 22:10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

THAT WAS THE SCRIBE'S ACCOUT. The Spirit OF Christ said:

Isaiah 57:14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.
Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
Isaiah 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dogs neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swines blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

A DISCIPLE is a student of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles and NOT in the chronicles of the NOT commanded temple.

Now, turn your head toward Jesus in the PROPHETS and your preacher AIN'T one.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

January 15 2013, 7:09 PM 

Dave can't even (ab)use Scripture to prove that there are allegedly only 66 books in the "complete" biblical canon. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 15 2013, 6:44 PM 

Jesus just demands that you be a student of HIS Word. When people build churches or CIRCES they are ignorantly worshiping the Babylon Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) whose craftsmen, singers and musicians are SORCERERS (Rev 18) who will or are being cast alive into the lake of Fire.

Jerusalem is called SODOM and the Mother of Harlots and she rest on seven HILLS: maybe there is a HILLS church near you.

The Ekklesia or Synagogue of Christ is the HOUSE of the Lord meaning a FAMILY. Families do not force you to PAY in order to PRAY in the holy places. Families guide, guard and protect you: the CHIEF duty is to train up a child in the way they should go.

Jesus died to give REST and protection from the wind (angry breath) and rain and NOT a place to INVITE IN the world for which Jesus did not pray or the WISE or sophists (rhetoricians, singers, musicians, actors doing pretend WORK).

Judas claimed to be a familiar friend of Jesus: he tried to goose him into action: the Judas Bag was for carrying the mouthpieces of wind instrument. He induces the ALARM or TRIUMPH OVER which Christ outlawed for the Church in the wilderness.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The House Promised to David is the EKKLESIA or School of Christ

January 15 2013, 9:02 PM 

When God promised David a HOUSE He promised a FAMILY or the Ekklesia or Church of Christ.

http://www.piney.com/David.and.the.House.For.God.html

I am beginning this study of the Promise of God to David of a House. IT WILL grow and grow. That's what a disciple DOES: if one begins to jump and sing and clap and gyrate he--she--it has an UNHOLY Spirit.

Jesus was the SEED of David and of Abraham. Paul in Galatians 3 leap-frogs all of the Law and defines the ONLY Spiritual Covenant God in Christ made to Abraham. Those who are saved by faith means that those who have been BAPTIZED INTO Christ. They become the sons of God and of Abraham. There was no religious spectacles in the Abrahamic Covenant even AFTER the Law of Moses given because of MUSICAL transgression.

The Ekklesia or A Church of Christ is a SCHOOL (only) of Christ (only) in the Prophets and Apostles. That is what BUILDS up the members in a kingdom which is mostly invisible.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The School of Christ Must Not Cease to Exist

January 15 2013, 11:10 PM 

Just a reminder regarding the issue of the man-made (Catholic Church- and Nicene- approved) Trinity dogma using Matt. 28:19 to prove that "the Holy Ghost" OF God is the "3rd person."

"In the name of" is a KEY expression in that passage. It is singular, although 3 entities are listed. It doesn't prove that God's "Holy Ghost" is a person, more so as the third person [based on the Trinitarian's ranking system].

Christ was still with His disciples when He gave that commission. And He did not say "baptize in the name of Jesus Christ." But to prove that the name is SINGULAR and the singular name refers to that of the Lord Jesus Christ, just read all these passages:

1. In the name of the only begotten Son of God -- (John 3:18)

2. In the name of Jesus Christ -- ([be baptized] Acts 2:38; 16:18)

3. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth -- (Acts 3:6)

4. In the name of Jesus -- (Acts 4:18; 5:40; 9:27)

5. In the name of the Lord Jesus -- ([were baptized] Acts 8:16; 9:29; 19:5; Col. 3:17)

6. In the name of the Lord -- ([to be baptized] Acts 10:48; Jas. 5:10; 5:14)

7. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ -- (I Cor. 5:4; II Thess. 3:6)

8. In the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit OF OUR God -- (I Cor. 6:11)

9. Unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ -- (Eph. 5:20)
OK, just a reminder about the singular "name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The other point in that passage is about "the School of Christ" that must perpetuate. It is all explained and supported by the following verse:

"TEACHING them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world." (Matt. 28:20)

Christians must continue to learn, to teach and be taught -- even AFTER baptism -- in the School of Christ.

TEACH ... BAPTIZE [CONVERT] ... and TEACH!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: The House Promised to David is the Ekklesia or Church of Christ

January 16 2013, 8:32 AM 

What it says, Ken, is that you say things that aren't true. You made the allegation but could not prove it with Scripture.
When it comes to the Word of God, man's personal opinion (yours) doesn't count.

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 16 2013, 11:48 AM 

There was to be only ONE Tabernacle which was to serve as a WITNESS of unity: it was not a worship center.

People Rested, Read, and Rehearsed the Word of God at the synagogues: Only draft age males were commanded to attend the feasts at Jerusalem: this was SUMMER CAMP only for warrior males.

The Tabernacle was a PATTERN from heaven: you had to accept the sacrifice and be baptized (laver was 7 feet deep) before a priests could enter into the Holy Place. That was symbolic of the Bread of fellowship, the 7 lamps representing the seven Spirits OF knowledge and the incense altar looking INTO the Most Holy place. Any priests who held a worship service and brought an instrument into the Prophetic Type of the Church was to be executed.

You WILL remember the preacher teaching you that the tribes east of the Jordan built an altar and violated the Law of God. They were forced to claim that the had not SINNED by building another altar for sacrifices:

Joshua 22:19 Notwithstanding, if the land of your possession be unclean, then pass ye over unto the land of the possession of the LORD, wherein the LORDs tabernacle dwelleth, and take possession among us: but rebel not against the LORD, nor rebel against us, in building you an altar beside the altar of the LORD our God.
Joshua 22:29 God forbid that we should rebel against the LORD, and turn this day from following the LORD, to build an altar for burnt offerings, for meat offerings, or for sacrifices, beside the altar of the LORD our God that is before his tabernacle.

David sinned and let the plague afflict the people. Finally, God FAVORED David rather than kill him and permitted HIS altar at ZION but not a HOUSE on Moriah where "God had PROVIDED the Lamb" to Abraham.

The "lord" spoke through GAD who was a STARGAZER:

1 Chron 21:27 And the Lord commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof.

1 Chron 21:28 At that time when David saw that the Lord had answered him in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite, then HE sacrificed there.

The SINGULAR Tabernacle which was a SIGN OF UNITY was not in Jerusalem: David would get UNITY by shedding blood and murdering the NATIONS rather than being a BLESSING to the nations or Gentiles.

1 Chron 21:29 For the tabernacle of the Lord, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of the burnt offering, were at that season in the high place at Gibeon.

1 Chron 21:30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the Lord.

David KNEW that the LORD'S TABBERNACLE was at Gibeon. David must have WANTED to return but could not: The Sword of the Lord guarded the REAL tabernacle from David's presence just as the flaming swords guarded Adam and Eve from returning to God's presence. God PERMITTED David a TENT but SOLOMON built God a HOUSE but, God does not dwell in houses and CANNOT be worshipped by the works of human hands: raising, pointing, clapping, picking and drumming.

The ONLY worship concept is EKKLESIA--SYNAGOGUE: you have NOTHING to contribute. Christ OUTLAWED speaking your own words Isaiah 58. You go to SCHOOL to learn: you enter into your "closet" to pray and YOUR hand must not know what MY hand gives in ALMS.

When you see that "1 Chron 21:30" THAT is included with the rest of the Old Testament. Look at the list in the front of your Bible. happy.gif

This was a Prophetic Type: David had to slaughter lots of people to become king of a UNITED kingdom against the will of most people. If God had wanted to approve David He could have caused the people to be united without shedding a drop of blood.

Your preacher MUST slaughter in intent when he lies in order to IMPOSE David's Warrior Soothsayers to CONTRIBUTE to God. If not limited by LAW HE would shed blood in order to MAKE CHANGES to IMPOSE what God imposed as a CURSE.

The command is to PREACH the word by READING the word: that is the only way to confess to the world that JESUS PAID IT ALL and the Spirit OF Christ taught it all. Those ho presume to come to God's AID may not yet know that they are Judas Goats (cappella)

Withing 5 years of Solomon's death the UNION was dissolved and the Egyptian came to RECOVER all of that goal they "borrowed" by fleecing the Egyptians.

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

January 16 2013, 12:47 PM 

Look at Dave grousing about man's "personal opinion" and "can't prove with Scripture," when he rabidly subscribes to MAN'S PERSONAL OPINION that the "complete" biblical canon is 66 books, yet he still can't prove even that from Scripture. You stick your foot in your mouth every time, Dave. happy.gif

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter