Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: OFF TOPIC

August 17 2013, 12:25 AM 

It looks like the sequencer is doing its thing correctly. Your "Great Commission" post was in the right sequence. Here's the order:

-- Ken: 3-in-1 post (August 15 2013, 9:54 PM)
-- -- A-Won: Thanks for keeping them short (August 15 2013, 11:51 PM)
-- -- -- Donnie: Logic eliminates anomalies (August 16 2013, 12:51 AM)
-- -- -- -- A-Won: Logic problem ... multiple H.S. threads (August 16 2013, 9:21 AM)
-- -- -- -- -- Ken's first project ... vacuum (August 16 2013, 11:03 AM)
-- -- A-Won: The Great Commission (August 16 2013, 9:54 AM)

Me thinks the sequence is correct.

Thanks for the observation.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Letter and Spirit David Young ADDED Part B

December 6 2013, 11:02 AM 

David Young, preaching minister and LEADER at North Boulevard is trying for A New Beginning with a tv program on ch58 Nashville. He claims that what Scripture and a host of PREACHER-AND-MUSIC INDUCED MENTAL BREAKDOWN is the work of what He calls The Holy Spirit Person: like all preachers, he missed prepositions 101 and is attempting to INDUCE sorcery (Miriam and His Patternists the Levites) and the speakers, singers, instrument players John said would be or ARE BEING cast out of the Church and into The Lake of Fire.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Minister.html

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Church.of.Christ.Revival.html

It is blasphemy to attribute to Jesus Christ as the continuing BREATH or Holy Spirit OF God. Holy includes SEPARATED from the world the Announcers of the Arrival of the Kingdom, from what they want to induce as singing, playing instruments, shouting, rolling on the floor and fighting like dogs over the garbage (David Young's Cane Ridge pattern), hugging and kissing RIGHT THERE when Christ says that when God is in HIS holy temple (a few believers or disciples) everyone is to BE SILENT BEFORE HIM.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Dec 6, 2013 11:03 AM

Respond to this message   
_Coach
(no login)

Re: Letter and Spirit David Young ADDED Part B

December 6 2013, 7:56 PM 

Ken, you may have missed this. Perhaps, you can give us a review.

http://northboulevard.com/forms/Unity_in_a_Changing_World.pdf

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 7 2013, 1:53 AM 

Coach,

Would you like to provide a synopsis of this 8-page, single-spaced article, "Unity in a Changing World" (A Statement from the North Boulevard Elders and Preachers, February 1, 2009)? How different is David Young's appeal for "unity" from that of the Roman Catholic Church's mission to Protestants: "Come back to Mother Church." Or, that of any other religious moves to be a "Community Church" of/from/for different denominations?

Let's compare website home pages. Do we notice anything ... that might be subliminal messages to the "worship seeker"?

===============================================

North Boulevard
C    H    U    R    C    H            O    F            C    H    R    I    S    T

Madison Church

O    F        C   H    R    I    S    T

Is the name of the church an embarrassment? Is the name "of Christ" an embarrassment? Who will be removing the name "of Christ" first?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

APOSTASY in The World WE CHANGED

December 7 2013, 11:29 AM 

North Boulevard Family!!

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Minister.html

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Church.of.Christ.Unity.in.Diversity.html

David Young and not the elders prepared this document: I have never read any document containing such prideful arrogance, lies and I believe blasphemy 21 times over for using ignorant "traditionalism" as the reason godly people never used instruments from the synagogue in the wilderness. Hitler taught Goebels that 'if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it.' That is part of the Purpose Driven Cult.

A FAMILY OF GOD demands a FATHER and a HOST of Mothers now part of the STAFF. PREACHER is LEADER and the Elders are elders and the Deacons seem to have evaporated in some back pages.

When David Young floated in with girlish glee [2 decades ago] he began early to boast about convincing preachers NOT to preach against Musical Idolatry. He and a doctor friend also tried to use SHOCK AND AWE to RESTORE the "revivals of the wild frontier." Now, they have a slick Production Company producing all of the lies and "fairy" tails: you can watch in the morning on ch58 at 7:30 if you are in middle TN: we get locals on Direct.

I have posted one page showing the EXACT parallels of DEVIL WORSHIP of "Christian" in Iraq about the time the Demonics were gaining pulpits from Salem to Murfreesboro.

http://www.piney.com/CaneRidge3.html

David is preaching about a few psalms COMMANDING instrumental music as part of his SHOCK AND AWE. Trained as a preacher he has never read the texts he blasphemes over. AWE means to fall on your face in REVERENCE and GODLY FEAR when you hear Mount Sinai instrumental idololatry of the Egyptian etal TRINITY under the golden calf. Hebrews 12 warns that God is STILL (shades of Nadab and Abihu) A CONSUMING FIRE which is promised to ALL instrumental idolaters Which says Christ.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

Acts 7. 1 Corinthians 10 calls it PLAY meaning always to "Play on instruments and play with one another." Romans 1 makes it certain

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

I have tried to communicate with David and three elders: when I posted Hebrews 12 on the end time "revival" David promptly took it down: must never let any CONTEXT interfere with the Purpose Driven Cult which they have used to warm up the frogs.

As proof of the STRONG DELUSIONS they want to raise 6 million dollars and begin starting 60,000 congregations: the first DAUGHTER church under the MOTHERS has already begun but with mother piping in all of the sermons after hiring a CHURCH PLANTER. They missed the command to GO into all of the world to seek and save those LOST SPIRITS because Jesus said that neither HE nor those who SPEAK what the Father BREATHED into Him with the promise of being despised and rejected and killed.

I had TWO of my investments with the Lord DIVERTED worse than a Madoff and because an earthworm cannot be fooled three times in a row I quite giving to the LORD who always seems to DIVERT it: but oops! there goes another one. My salvation might be that I did not invest in the new MEGA CHURCH OF CIVIC PRIDE.

I will post a few more and I will fill in the blanks the DIVERSITY site.

David boasts (since there are no teaching elders) that now that they have driven away many of the faithful and SUCKED IN lots of DIVERSITY it is God's WILL that the DIVERSITEITES now be given control.

Sublett 101: "You build a mega church and SATAN will come" with SHOCK AND AWE which is used by Christ in the Prophets and Jesus speaking in Revelation to BLOW the winds of change to separate the chaff from the grain to be burned up but not consumed.

When elders become elders they cannot listen to the cheap seats but Jesus promised and PAUL marked an evangelist with trouble in river city.

The GUILT CLAUSE means "They shoot you in the heart and blame you for sowing discord by bleeding all over their TUTU."

Respond to this message   
_Coach
(no login)

December 7 2013, 10:52 AM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 7 2013, 11:46 AM 

Yes, David, as the little Irish lady in the Chemistry lab at Honeywell in Seattle said: "Sublett, you are the fastest one in the slow group." And I have never slowed down: when you begin going down hill you can go faster.

This is a paper in progress trying to keep ALL of the red hot document intact as I post the REST of the text which David either lies about or never read the Bible since I think he is an LUite scholar of knote. Jesus told David in Prophecy: "Doctors of the law take away the key to knowledge. In the prophets Jesus called them HYPOCRITES meaning mercinary preachers of charisma happy.gif singers and instrument players: This is the BREATH of God always says even if David claims and promotes preachers driving people into fearful madness, singing, clapping, shouting, hugging and KISSING (he wants an act of worship of what). He also gets fighting over garbage, crawling on all fours and barking up trees and certainly very soon slipping off for the VINEYARD (wineskins) act of the always present prostitute and whiskey seller. Bourbon County is one of the places David is visiting to promote what is well documented as demonism (Exodus 32, 1 Coringhians 10 and the FINAL ACT when the Babylon MOTHER of harlots uses the lusted after fruits (same as in Amos 8) as preachers (not in Ephesians 4 UNITY), singers, instrument players, Techne (staff infection) and the SOUNDS of the millstone denotes the GRINDERS who expose their thigh proving that the piping sound of the stones marked the location of the Concubine or Prostitute. The BRIDES also prove the Hieros Gamos involving Abaddon or Apollyon as the KING of the LOCUSTS which are the Muses or Muses marked as now the SHEPHERDESS and filthy prostitutes.

Paul said that a corrupter of the Word or selling learning at retail is a prostitute: Heredotus tells how to turn warriors into women: make them wear knee boots, become hucksters, sing and play the harp and soon all of the fight will be gone. Men working magic CAN silence even the elders Paul warned about.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Getting Up to Speed on Community Churches

December 7 2013, 7:54 PM 

If you want to get up to speed on take-overs by Community Churches through its devious practitioners, a must read is Piney's (Ken's) article:

http://www.piney.com/WinCommCh.html

It will provide some thought-provoking points.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Getting Up to Speed on Community Churches

December 7 2013, 8:25 PM 

I couldn't help butting in on that article because there are real life hostile takeovers I have escaped that I could hang upon it. Gary would be disqualified at the swish of a limp wrist as being LEGALISTIC for being too BIBLICAL. After all, says my THIRD monies to the "lord" being diverted to pave the way to the Lake of Fire proves that I wasnt as smart as an earthworm. To my credit I didn't INVEST when the church gave away the property to the Baptists at a shocking price and EXCLUDED having another church of Christ there to COMPETE.

I need to update the quick post and the defunct counter.

The good Doctor, now deceased, with whom I had worked with on boards asked me if I was going to INVEST WITH THE LORD: I said, not one penny. He huffed and puffed and let Freud (fraud) slip: If you are going to eat at the TROUGH you should feed them. I responded: that was YOUR accessment, not mine. In fact we gave too much but not one mite for what was clearly an exercise in CIVIC PRIDE: a Phallic symbol including a Spire. Unfortunately moving back to Murfreesboro and the church there pretty much soured two daughters who knew the lives of some of the elders--none of whom I know about have ever taught a Bible class. Now, another daughter and family are going to get burned when they grasp how easily mean can betray their "investors" and the Lord.

Again I say: you build a mega temple, including Jerusalem, and Satan WILL come." He will say, "thank you very much for building me a house because your God said He didn't live in or worshipped in houses built by human hands."

Will he find faith when He returns? The answer to the rhetorical question is: NO, almost none. My thesis, with some good Bible evidence, That Jesus was ordained to seek and save lost spirits. When they receive the WORD they will want to be baptized as a request to have their spirits translated into the Heavenly Kingdom--already. That is why Jesus told us DON'T GO OUT where they claim to have the kingdom: the kingdom of God is within you so that it cannot be seen, heard, smelled or abused by clergy with NO ROLE and NO DOLE.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

One Method of Take-Over

December 7 2013, 8:34 PM 

Get a majority of elders (shepherds) to have consensus over change to a Willow Creek-like development plan for two dozen or less years into the future. These inside-elders must covenant to keep the timetable. It may be even the case that elders must agree to not share any of their secret decisions with the membership. The eldership then becomes like the Mafia.

Drive away all elders who oppose these plans. Keep the plans secret. Make sure the shepherd-ship is opaque, not transparent.

These shepherds will select new shepherds that agree with this covenant. Let elders appoint elders. [Of course, the congregation loses its sovereignty with this method.] Appoint only elders who agree with the covenant.

Continue to make slow, gradual changes. If there is opposition, reverse course for a little while. But always be sure that for every retrenchment, there are two steps forward toward the remaking of the congregation.

Churches of Christ are vulnerable to such a change program. The main reason is that they have handed over leadership to the elders, totally, so that the "eldership" becomes a self-perpetuating board that can take the congregation into complete apostasy. Ironically, churches that have the mentality expressed in prayers, "may the elders make the right decisions to spend our money and plan our work," are also the most likely victims of a secret take-over.

The underlying vulnerabilities of these change methods are many. One, after the congregation has attracted large numbers of new members from surrounding congregations, the supply will eventually be exhausted. The upside to area congregation who have lost members to the mega-churches employing these subterfuges is that they will be losing their least loyal members, so they have the opportunity to get some real growth with the loss of fair-weather members.

A second vulnerability for churches with so secret plans is that its membership begins to consist of superficial members, who know little of the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Congregational Models and Fascism

December 7 2013, 9:10 PM 

Here is an great article showing the linkage between Fascism, Militarism, and Authoritarianism (loss of civil and religious freedom) and the development of Willow-Creek-like or Community-Church-like congregations.

The bottom line is that the individual who begins to attend these churches may not even realize the potential for loss of liberty, and the possible coercive results of these so-called "free" churches.

Seehttp://www.piney.com/RMNoSo.html

If you think about it, these linkages with congregational subversion can be considered a threat to American liberty itself, not to say anything about Christian liberty.

The development of these super-arrangements can result in a tragic Win-Lose outcome.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: One Method of Take-Over

December 7 2013, 9:18 PM 

SERPO or the serpent in the garden of Eden defines this process and it is well documented in secular history. While I had no interest in being an elder in our subject congregation I was asked if a THEY decided to do something would I ALWAYS VOTE WITH THE MAJORITY. I said NO! The one elder who agreed with me moved to another congregation when he saw the temperature begin to boil in the frog pot: remember the spirits of FROGS: they are called QUACKS.

Get a majority of elders (shepherds) to have consensus over change to a Willow Creek-like development plan for two dozen or less years into the future. These inside-elders must covenant to keep the timetable. It may be even the case that elders must agree to not share any of their secret decisions with the membership. The eldership then becomes like the Mafia

Because the more literate had vowed to GO ALONG TO GET ALONG, if he get cold feet about that blasphemy thingy, resigns. Then the preacher CAN and DOES say that the elder are 100% in favor.

My experience is that the preacher calling himself a minister (servant or slave) becomes master by picking off the weak sisters and telling them a pack of lies as in my review. Because I know of none of them that have any Bible knowledge or much interest since they have money and get on the BOARD of any group which will advance their business or political aspirations. One elder when ELECTED by daring anyone to object, came to me and asked me if I could tell him how to pick up some quick Bible-speak. They are all safe by never obeying the only commanded authority to TEACH THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT and BOOT OUT those who resist THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT. That makes an elder's life much easier and he can kiss off the diversity by saying, we are going to follow the pattern defined by the synagogue and the Episcopals to READ THROUGH the text in a systematic form. Preaching then becomes much easier and he can even look up those words and see what they meant to paul.

I will LIGHT UP David Young's (Leader) and the Elders published document so you can scan through and look at any one that interests you. I can assure you that they are 100% lies when the truth was as close as a few verses in the context. I do believe that God doesn't demand much but when you lose the love for the WORD He sends you strong delusions. He doesn't have much patience because how one treats the Word of Christ is how one Justifies God Himself. But, they don't believe in a God higher than mamon.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

"This is The Way These Things Work"

December 7 2013, 10:06 PM 

I heard a contemporary of the Hitler regime say that many thought Hitler didn't know anything about the genocide occurring around Germany.

He said that those who denied Hitler's knowledge or the atrocities didn't know how these things work.

What these oppressive and regressive leaders really want is a lot of "sheep" who will follow without any complaint.

So nothing is left for congregational self-direction and Christian involvement.

"Blessed are the pure in heart."

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

The Way These Things Work

December 7 2013, 10:24 PM 

One song leader announced that the elders had approved that INSTRUMENTAL music would be employed on a Christmas singing one night early in December. He said emphatically "I said that INSTRUMENTAL music would be employed." And repeated it a few more times, and then stated it was something he was really for.

Three weeks later, the congregation heard no more about the INSTRUMENTAL singing, as if the announcement had never been made. Nothing was said about the singing nor about the INSTRUMENTS. All the congregation knows is that the announcement was made but there was no follow-up announcements of any kind.

And strangely enough, one week before the announced INSTRUMENTAL singing, the song leader announced that he would not longer be working as the song leader--that he had enjoyed his stay, but he would be leaving in about two weeks. An elder got up and announced how grateful the elders were that he had spent such helpful years at that congregation.

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

David Young Part C

December 13 2013, 12:56 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

measure your leaders by the scripture

December 19 2013, 2:46 PM 

Those who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh are the anti Christ and we are to mark them (see II Jn 1:7 and Romans 16:17-18))

Jesus Christ has all authority in heaven and on earth (see Matt 28) Theology and other such learning have no authority in religion (see I Corth 1 -2)

The resurrection is very important to believe in (see John 11:25-26) and is an integral part of the gospel and the preaching of Jesus (see Acts 17)

Ask these questions of the "reformers" in your congregation and their answers if honest will let you know who they really are !!!!

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: measure your leaders by the scripture

December 19 2013, 8:51 PM 

I have been a slow responder today. Hooked up my box blade and been trying to fill in the low spots. I have to drag my 1,000 foot driveway back up the hill about every 3 or 4 years.

It is a fact: The command of Jesus was to teach what He commanded to be taught. That included certifying the prophets by the Spirit OF Christ. A Church of Christ is built upon or educated by the Prophets and Apostles which contain the only spiritual message to spiritual people. Those OF the World are excluded and Jesus does not pray for them.

A person who does not stick with the text in context sees himself as more relevant than an old Jesus. Unfortunately, too many people catch on and "do church" without much participation. Unfortunately also is that all of the songs and sermons have been "gotten up" and I doubt that any preacher would ever get in trouble if he just stuck with the text.

It is a struggle to come to the point where you believe that most religious operatives (called parasites in pagan religion) have no interest in being a Christian who is a disciple who is a STUDENT hungering thirsting for spiritual food. That's the plot, however. Many (most) are called or invited but few (a puny number) are chosen. Jesus is as smart as a football coach who CHOOSES those with a dedication to football. "Chosen" means "as by fire" and only those who will be saved "diligently seek Him" which, for most of us, comes through the instrumental means God chose which is Scripture written for our LEARNING.

John 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
John 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

It is easy to show to a SHEEP that those who promote performance rhetoric, singing or playing instruments ARE thieves, liars and robbers. After all, Jesus pointed to Isaiah and Ezekiel 33 to name HYPOCRITES as performance speakers, singers and instrument players. In fact, the AUDIENCE who will not flee but enjoys the performance is included as a HYPOCRITE. They would undoubtedly respond: "Jesus never said 'thou shalt NOT be a hypocrite'." and we have to agree.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Dec 19, 2013 9:40 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter