Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Winterfest We know the meaning of THE BEAST-SERPENT

January 25 2013 at 1:40 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
from IP address

SEE how Jeff Walling told the NACC how he TRANSISTIONED HIS church to instrumental "worship" after the NACC transistioned Jeff Walling

Thou has Turned My Mourning into Dancing. Perhaps by God's design, they didn't read enough to understand that this is the GENDER mark well documented by Christ in Isaiah 3.

Jeff Walling Daring to Dance with God One

Jeff Walling Daring to Dance with God Two

Jeff Walling Daring to Dance with God Three

Jeff Walling Instrumental Music in Worship. The problem with preachers getting their information from other preachers intent on converting them is that they never get around to reading the story line and defining words. Jesus said that parables had hidden the truth from the Scribes and Pharisees from the foundation of the world. He called them hypocrites (actors) by referring to the Ezekiel version byChrist who named slick speakers, singers and instrument players.

Jeff Walling Winterfest 2013 Denies that Scripture replaces BEING LED BY THE LORD. The leaders of this effort claim that they expose YOUR youth to lots of musical bands TO TEACH THEM TO LEAVE YOUR MOVEMENT.

The Mark of the Beast

Jeff Walling may have been the first to INTRUDE into a lecture to say that INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC is not condemned for the church.

We understood the frog-boiling process which takes one of those VISIONS and about a decade to go INSTRUMENTAL which is radically condemned in the Bible and by all recorded history until the Disciples-Christian churches outed the PSALLO word to justify the deliberate sowing of discord to become INSTRUMENTAL or musical sectarians.

There is no reason that they should rest on the WORD but on their own hallucinations that a spirit person is leading them

Rick Atchley: The era of the progressive Church of Christ is over.

Back in the 80s you could go to any major city, especially in the South, and you could find a progressive Church of Christ and if they would preach grace, and if they would put words on a screen, and if they would let divorced people place membership, they would grow.

The generation of Boomers has enough denominational loyalty that theyre going to find the least legalistic

Well, we discipled the children of those progressive churches
.....for a whole generation to grow past us Boomers.
.....They never heard the sermons we heard.
.....They never heard the rationale for a cappella music.

We sent them to youth rallies and Church of Christ events
.....with some of the finest Christian bands in the world.
.....We discipled our children to leave our Movement!

And the elders snooze on

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on May 31, 2013 7:36 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Jeff Walling the original DISCORDER without Biblical Portfolio

January 25 2013, 2:03 PM 

Jeff Walling also confessing to intending to sacrifice some sacred cows. Unfortunately he simply cannot read the Text reserved for Disciples of Christ only who obey the command to "teach what He commanded to be taught and observed.

[linked image]

Lucky for we mortals GOD CHANGES NOT. Christ the ROCK ordained that the Qahal, Synagogue, Ekklesia or Church of Christ in the wilderness be narrowly defined.

INCLUSIVE of Rest, Reading and Rehearsing the Word of God.
EXCLUSIVE of vocal or instrument rejoicing or rhetorical men.

Christ identifies the HYPOCRITES as speakers, singers and instrument players in Ezekiel 33.

Christ identified as BLASPHEMING the Holy Spirit OF Christ by saying that GOD said something He did not say.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Jan 25, 2013 2:46 PM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Wonder No More

January 25 2013, 5:29 PM 

Ken, why sit and wonder? Perhaps, the fresh mountain air would do you some good. Who knows, you may run into Dolly! wink.gif

If you're not in the mood or prepared for a serious doctrinal engagement, please initiate a thread, e.g., "Adults CAN wink.gif Say the Darndest Things." We can use the thread whenever we need a break from the seriousness of life.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address on Jan 25, 2013 10:04 PM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: Wonder No More

January 26 2013, 7:04 AM 

Donnie, I think we both know it's time for me to leave CM. You have been very liberal with me and my antics. I understand your desire to have serious discussion at this site. It is best that I move on.

This is my last post at CM. Farewell to all.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Why give up

January 26 2013, 2:51 PM 

First, it would probably be a good idea for some to attend and observe. The mountain air probably would do a lot of good. The men from my congregation who chaperone our students are not the strongest in scripture. The children always come back enthused, and some occasionally wonder about some of the things they hear there, but the adults pay closer attention, and we are as likely to suffer from the indoctrination of the chaperones as from the children.

So if Donnie and others could attend for first hand knowledge not a bad idea. I confess that I do not know anything about what goes on there, although I am not all that taken with the program. I somehow think the idea of our young people getting together and enjoying the company of other young Christians ought to be a good idea.

As for Dolly ...

Respond to this message   
(Login Donnie.Cruz)

Getting Together and Learn What?

January 27 2013, 11:01 AM 

I, too, think "the idea of our young people getting together..." is a good idea. But this can be done locally. The gathering at Winterfest or some other designated location has become an annual nationwide convention [or "lectureship"] designed to indoctrinate the youth the "change agents'" way.

Jeff Walling is one of the more prominent change agents operating in the brotherhood. Strangely, he preaches for a conservative [or it used to be] congregation. As to how much longer that congregation remains non-instrumental-music remains to be seen. [Its website used to clearly emphasize opposition to IM -- but I believe that statement has been removed.]

Walling is not all about IM.

Comments like these ... take NOTE:

• Walling is not a good representative for the church of Christ.

• It is the undercurrent of religious liberalism from speakers like Jeff Walling that threatens to turn our young people away from the church of Christ. This is my concern as a parent of children in Christian College.

• Jeff Walling is the Champion Axe Man against churches of Christ.

• When Jeff Walling spoke at my home congregation in the late 80s, he was talking about Jesus turning water into wine and pointed out that Jesus liked to party. That was the end of Jeffs speaking engagements at that church. [August 19, 2005]

• Who would have guessed fifteen years ago that wed be in a place where Ann Coulter can speak at Harding but Jeff Walling cant? [Aug. 19, 2005, Preacher Mike (Cope)--that's understandable coming from you]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Getting Together and Learn What?

January 27 2013, 7:11 PM 

I had an interesting conversation with a daughter who has two children subjects of Winderfest. She noted with most people that the young people are not hanging around the church of Christ very long. I quoted a few of the key features at Winterfest and noted that they even confess that they are using music to teach YOUR children to leave OUR MOVEMENT. Of course, they are not honorable enough to "leave our movement". Because they probably could never get denominational jobs when it is known that they live to bite the hand that feeds them. Their other (charitable) motive is that they are so treacherous that they will do anything to CHANGE the hand that feeds them.

The less honorable reason which I tend to believe is that they have SOLD themselves and are purpose driven to betray the Word of Christ. That is not to say that many "churches" have much use for the Word "as it has been taught." Judas prophesied to try to TRIUMPH OVER Jesus means the "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" when God's people are called OUT of their rest ONLY to hear the Word PREACHED when it is READ for out comfort and doctrine. The Judas Bag was "a box for carrying the mouthpieces of Wind instruments" and always attached to a flute case of gender-compromised musicians.

It is a provable, dogmatic fact that what they teach in FAVOR of instrumental music (God and we call it noise) that they are either Biblically Illiterate or terminally evil.

They prove that they have been abandoned by God when they even ignore or misuse a verse or two from the Bible (to keep being fed) and then SERMONIZE out of their own head. This violates several DIRECT COMMANDS. Men who would preach what they think is powerfully entertaining sermons, badmouth the church they feed off need not wonder why "our church is shrinking."

Youth leaders are a defacto insult against the youth who are not JUNIOR MEMBER who need a play mate. People leave when the church has NOTHING in either music or sermons they can get cheaper from the internet. Paul said "your assemblies do more harm than good" so why support those who are treasonous but ignorant of the Word.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: Winterfest is INTENTIONALLY Discording

January 26 2013, 2:39 PM 

Hey, I think Rocky has the key. William Crump claimed that if I was continuing to be here, even though I am only attempting to show others the evil ways here at concerned, then I am still a part of the evil.

I am right behind you Rocky. Good idea.

Donnie, I still will look for you the next time that I come to Madison. Buy you lunch. Count on it.

Hey William Crump (B), why did you say, a year or two ago, that you were leaving the site.....but returned?
Just wondering....

Posted by:
David Fields, Elder
Clemson, SC

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address on Jan 26, 2013 3:29 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Winterfest is INTENTIONALLY Discording

January 26 2013, 10:43 PM 

I have reviewed a sermon by a featured speaker at Winterfest 2013. Most of the insiders are part of a groups being paid to take the youth to such assemblies and use musical bands (with or without instruments) to TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO LEAVE YOUR MOVEMENT.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Winterfest INTENTIONALLY Disputes Christ on Women and the Effeminate ruling over

January 28 2013, 2:39 PM 

Paul silenced both women and men who WAVED unholy arms and brought on wrath or an ORGY. We have noted that the Law of Silence in Isaiah 57 defines the SILENCE of any performing characters and Isaiah 58 outlawed SPEAKING YOUR OWN WORDS.

Isaiah 3 had outlawed both any woman who would ASSUMINATE any dominate role as well as the EFFEMINATE: both of these are the source of any theatrical or musicl performance which DISABLES the mind or Spirit and therefore MARKS the enemies of Christ so you can FLEE BABYLON.

[linked image]

Thus saith the LAW ordained by the Spirit of Christ in the prophets who outlawed seeking your own pleasure (rhetoric or music) or even SPEAKING YOUR OWN WORDS. When you go to the School (only) of Christ (only) in the Prophets and Apostles (only) VALIDATED by Jesus and "left as our memory."

Of COURSE you cannot conduct religious INSTITUTION without the Civil-Military-Clergy complex Jesus died to remove.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Winterfest INTENTIONALLY Disputes Christ on Women and the Effeminate ruling over

January 28 2013, 8:52 PM 

Jeff Walling and all of the Post-Bible trained preacherlings promotes the role of WOMEN in all of the ROLES in the church.

The SILENCING of all men and women is based on the PATTERN established by the Spirit of Christ in the prophets.

You cannot SELL the free water of the Word. Therefore there is no preaching staff, junior preaching staff, youth minister staff, musical worship staff nor any staff.

The command is to PREACH the Word by READING the Word for Comfort and Doctrine. The leaders of the Synagogue explained only terms not clearly understood.

All of the not-commanded STAFF of the Jewish etal monarchy and especially the musicians are called PARASITES. That's the best word I can find on my good days.

Respond to this message   
john watson smith
(Login johnwatsonsmith)

The church is different

January 30 2013, 11:28 AM 

The Church of Christ doesn't operate based on what is best for the job status of the various staff members but is bound and constrained by the love of Christ to act according to the word of God.

Consider the three men in Daniel who said to the highest power of the land they would not serve an idol and would not worship the official gods set up by mans government. Thats our measure of success, not how many people attend and how much we take in the treasury. Its not about mens measure of success but of being faithful to Gods word.

Comments Welcome

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

February 3 2013, 7:47 PM 

I am not sure of the meaning of the SIGN that a few people have been enticed to sow massive discord among people who have never in recorded history from the Church in the wilderness onward ever used instrumental music and irrationally calling it WORSHIP.

The Spirit OF Christ defined the future assembly both inclusively and exclusively. He especially warned against the effeminate smiters and pluckers in Isaiah 50.

This is always a warning against the rise of the Mother Goddess Worship: the BEAST being "a new style of song or drama."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Winterfest We know the meaning of THE BEAST

February 4 2013, 12:46 PM 

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Feb 4, 2013 12:47 PM

Respond to this message   
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Winterfest We know the meaning of THE BEAST-SERPENT

February 4 2013, 10:56 PM 

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites. In the Ezekiel 33 example Christ names performance preachers for pay, singers and instrument players. The message was that people who do not listen to GOD'S words with the intention of obeying what they hear are NOTHING MORE than theatrical performers. That is what is called WORSHIP SERVICES as in contrast to A School (only) or Christ (only) in the Prophets and Apostles. That is the ONLY thing that you can use to BUILD ON. Otherwise, your strawy songs and sermons will be baptized with FIRE.

Jesus refused to speak to them other than through parables from the foundation of the world. Jesus also said that God HIDES from the WISE: they are the sophists meaning self-preachers, singers, instrument players or actors. That's why they cannot grasp that they are the BEASTS and they MARK others by connecting ritualistic worship to being FOR or TO God.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: Winterfest

February 5 2013, 12:29 AM 

The Lord said to Jeremiah,

Jeremiah 7:2 Stand in the gate of Jehovah's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of Jehovah, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship Jehovah. 3 Thus saith Jehovah of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. 4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of Jehovah, the temple of Jehovah, the temple of Jehovah, are these. 5 For if ye thoroughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye thoroughly execute justice between a man and his neighbor; 6 if ye oppress not the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your own hurt: 7 then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, from of old even for evermore.

8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. 9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods that ye have not known, 10 and come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered; that ye may do all these abominations? 11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen it, saith Jehovah. ASV

These verses show that "impressive" worship does not excuse abuse, injustice, oppression, and shedding of blood outside the place or worship. For the true worshipper, teaching within the church must address the need for activities that occur outside. When behavior of the Christian outside the place or worship is consistent with the claims made inside the building, then we have worship in Spirit and in Truth. "Grace" exclude any of us from keeping the Word of God. Neither does the "Spirit" imply that the Word of God be forsaken.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 6 2013, 9:10 AM 

Nice verse! Do you realize this is not Christ? This was well before Christ arrived on the earth to give us that Godly example. Are you trying to contrast what Christ did to what Jeremiah was talking about? Christ gave us an example of worship and it differed from what we see in the old Testament specifically the passage you sited. Of course we can heed the words from Jeremiah, but is that Christ like?

Please expand your point for discussion.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 6 2013, 11:50 AM 

AM, I provide some detail across dispensations. Here's a roughly equivalent set of verses from Matthew 23:23-24

Mathew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye tithe mint and anise and cummin, and have left undone the weightier matters of the law, justice, and mercy, and faith: but these ye ought to have done, and not to have left the other undone. 24 Ye blind guides, that strain out the gnat, and swallow the camel! ASV

Justice, mercy, and faith are emphasized here, and these parallel the sins that Jeremiah pointed out in his chapter 7. You might read the entire 23rd chapter of Matthew to get a fuller picture. The first 12 verses of Matthew chapter 12 are also helpful. There Jesus says "I desire mercy and not sacrifice [alone]." The "laws" of the new kingdom bring in human compassion, not just content-less worship. The intent of my original post was to emphasize futility to develop modes of worship that some think will "save" the church. [In fact, the lesson I heard this past Sunday treated the people in the church like they were the problem, not those outside the church! According to this lesson, the church is the problem, not the world! It appears that "hubris" (pride) is rampant in today's church, and it is scattered unevenly across generations. There has been so much mockery in the secular press, that many in the fellowship may have picked up that negative attitude, unfortunately. Instead of conciliation with more traditional members, instead there is a "holy war" or "jihad" taking place right in our midst. Younger preachers need to understand that point of view, or they will continue to lose more members.]

This timeless, dispensation-free, principle that Jeremiah announces during the reign of Josiah, 600 years before Christ, extends on down through Christ and then to Paul. Temple worship even in its purest form is no substitute for the moral life. The "tithe" is used in Matthew 23 is to be taken as a metaphor for the giving under the post-Pentecost age, the time of the church. Paul says that in the Christian age the "house" of God is the people of faith:

1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are God's fellow-workers: ye are God's husbandry, God's building. 10 According to the grace of God which was given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder I laid a foundation; and another buildeth thereon. But let each man take heed how he buildeth thereon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Continuing on, Paul says that the disciples are God's sanctuary, and that they should be holy--holy not just in worship, but also in their life-styles. Lesson on moral behavior can be learned very well when they understand the church is a "school of Christ." Learning takes place through posture, expression, insinuation, direct words, and dress.

1 Corinthians 3:16Know ye not that ye are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17If any man destroyeth the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, and such are ye.

Today's church must consist of our portraying the fruits of the spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23). "Against such things there is no law (verse 23)."

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 7 2013, 10:17 AM 

These are good thoughts. I have not read any of your other dispensations, because I visit this site when I am not traveling. But I will go back and read some of your other thoughts.

I agree with the futility of the modes some are trying to develop to save the Church. It does appear that their efforts are only "skin deep" and leave a larger "empty spots" for those searching for salvation. What sickens me is the churches that search for employees and offer jobs to those that have never set foot in a Church of Christ. I laughed at a guy that said that this was his first time in a Church of Christ service and I asked if he would be there when the money runs out. Sad that he does not see that his motivation is secular and not for the love of Jesus. I guess even sadder that elderships look for eligible employees for church jobs, not spiritual people that want to do the work of the Lord.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

February 7 2013, 5:58 PM 

I would suggest that previous to Moses there was a "Patriarchal Dispensation."

At the giving of the Law until Christ, it is safe to refer to a "Mosaical Dispensation."

Moses' law ceased to be the ruling law during the exile, and Israel never followed it very well--read about their rebellion in the northern Kingdom (Israel) and to a less extent in the southern kingdom (Judah). The Maccabees apparently tried to institute Moses in the centuries preceding Christ, and prevailed for short periods of time, but with the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem and the great tribulation during this period, many either lost their lives of fled from Judea, and this contributed to the "diaspora" or "scattering" of Jews to other lands. Actually there were two or three temples, the one built by Solomon in late 10th century (destroyed about 586 BC), the one erected after the exile in early 5th century, and that same one enhanced by Herod the Great in first century BC (destroyed in 70 AD).

The Christian Age is the "Christian Dispensation."

There are others that refer to other dispensations but these are more controversial. These include many televangelists. "Dispensational" teachers refer to these televangelists. Traditionally in Churches of Christ, dispensation is limited to Patriarchal, Mosaical, and Christian dispensations. Otherwise the Bible appears to contain multiple directions. "Rightly dividing" the word of God helps us to understand teachings much better.

The temple was the place of worship during the "Mosaical Dispensation" although it was not built until the time of Solomon. The Law of Moses preceded the temple by several hundred years, and we could assign the writing of that law to anywhere around the 15th century BC, although there is a wide number of opinions about the date.

The temple was completed by Solomon in the latter part of the 10th century (later years in century 900 BC). So Moses Law ruled several hundred years before there was a temple. Surely, as AM says, the temple laws apply to the Old Testament people, and we learning in Acts 17 that God does not dwell in temple made with hands. Jesus showed that the temple would not have one stone standing on another, predicting the destruction of the temple, and suggesting that a barren fig tree must be cut down. That is the old Mosaic and temple system, had produced little fruit, and as a result a new "dispensation" was about to begin. Actually since the Old Law was imperfect it was necessary for another age to come, the Christian age.

Respond to this message   
< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter