Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Rancor, do you...?

July 3 2017, 8:56 PM 

Dianna just alerted me to this:

Matt. 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
Matt. 8:30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
Matt. 8:31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
Matt. 8:32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
Matt. 8:33 And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.
Matt. 8:34 And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts
Matt. 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
Matt. 8:30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
Matt. 8:31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
Matt. 8:32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
Matt. 8:33 And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.
Matt. 8:34 And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts

I just wondered whether the "progressives" refuse to let Jesus be their Teacher in song and sermon are afraid that He will cause all of the demon spirits to flee and wipe out the swine crop.

Jesus cast out the demons in the same way He cast out the Musical Team wanting to help Him do His ministry:

"More or less violently as one casts out dung." "In Search of the Lord's Way" uses the testimony of the DEMONS who called Jesus the SON OF GOD to prove that Jesus WAS God.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jul 6, 2017 11:40 AM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Don't Blame Ken...He Just Don't Have Time

July 3 2017, 8:48 PM 

Rancor asked "Ken, do you ever PRAISE God?"

Possible answer----> When would Ken have time?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Don't Blame Ken...He Just Don't Have Time

July 3 2017, 9:11 PM 

The Praise Leader, we are told is the world's oldest professional: He must be emotionally and sexually abnormal. The Encomiast in Babylon was on the team with priests, cooks, exorcists, tax collectors and prostitutes.

I praise God every waking moment but I would jump off a tall place if I needed to be TAXED to hire a Praise Leader or Song Leader.

THE ONLY SOURCE OF GODLY PRAISE by the Spirit OF Christ as part of the PATTERN for church as REST.

Is. 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.

AND THE DIRECT COMMAND.

Heb. 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

ALL OF THE SPEAKING ROLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM MORTALS:

1Pet. 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Miriam and the Levites and your Praise Team are Soothsayers also defined as SORCERERS. Ritualistic Praise Persons BELIEVE that they can "lead you into the presence of God" or as the ancients who have been unleashed, think that without their cheer leading or threatening their 'god' will fail--again.

[linked image]
[linked image]

THAT'S WHY PAUL COMMANDED THAT WE SPEAK THE BIBLICAL HYMNS and keep the ODE and PSALLO in the heart meaning SILENT.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Praise Mediators replacing Jesus

July 3 2017, 10:35 PM 

Watch a Praise Team Abominating by purpose-driven calling Paul a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M-otpf8B48

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jul 4, 2017 11:21 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Praise Mediators replacing Jesus

July 3 2017, 10:54 PM 

4Q166 (4QpHosa) Dead Sea Scrolls, (Plus, pg. 276-7 Vermes)

http://www.piney.com/hosea.html

"I will put an end to her rejoicing, her feasts, her new moons, her Sabbaths, and all her festivals (Hosea ii,11).

"Interpreted, this means that they have rejected the ruling of the law,
and have followed the festivals of the nations.

But their rejoicing shall come to an end and shall be changed into mourning.
I will ravage her vines and her fig trees, of which she said, 'They are my wage which my lovers have given me'. I wall make them a thicked and the will beasts shall eat them...ii, 12

But they, like Adam, have broken the Covenant (vi, 7) Its interpretation... they have forsaken God and walked according to the decrees of the Gentiles....

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Praise Mediators replacing Jesus

July 5 2017, 1:05 AM 

Performances in lieu of real study of God's truth in the assembly are bad enough. This Praise Team ["Church of Christ CHOIR"] performance (singing TO the congregation [?] at Southern Hills) really stinks and is an embarrassment to what the New Testament church of Jesus Christ is about.

Here's another one from another congregation of "the church of Christ" that was NT-principled until Change Agent Jeff Walling arrived:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEtif9lCHDI

Thanks to thousands of congregations of the church that have not succumbed to the purpose- and culture-driven methodologies of subverting congregations into Community Church-ism!!!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Dare to be a Sectarian

July 5 2017, 11:55 AM 

Watching the FRUITS of Jeff Walling's bleeding off churches to the instrumental sect, one can enjoy God's sense of humor in sending Strong Delusions.

http://www.piney.com/The.Church.of.Christ.is.a.Sect.html

Paul commanded me not to listen to or FEED people in their delusions. C. Leonard Allen the FOUNDATION of LU says that God is ECSTATIC or out of His Mind so best find a rock to hide under

1Cor. 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.
1Cor. 11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
1Cor. 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

The School of Christ which does not come with religious OBSERVATION because it is THE WAY that is called a SECT. So, dare to become a Sectarian.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Scripture

July 4 2017, 11:04 PM 

Rancor asks: Donnie, was Scripture Banned from CM?

Answer: Scripture's messages are always worth reading and studying: they're "fair and balanced"; they're scriptural, logical, challenging in content; and they show his humility and respect for other posters even when personally attacked. [Scripture is moderator-material. Shhh!] Let's hope for more of his messages when he has the time.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

"Script" is a nice name, Hint! Hint!

July 5 2017, 8:03 AM 

Donnie, which "scripture" am I talking about? The Bible or the poster from Nashville?

Do you see the confusion? I think the poster from Nashville needs to change ITS name.

The poster from Nashville must reveal ITS gender from ITS self.

JMHO

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

People Mock Jesus Who was MOCKED by musicians.

July 4 2017, 12:11 PM 

Why has Jannes and Jambres received their Second Incarnation?"

Hebrews 12 speaks of the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai which was a sin beyond redemption. He warns that there will be another shaking or moving to REMOVE those things which cannot be moved. He warns that we come before God in reverence and godly fear because GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.

2 Tim 3: 10 But thou hast fully known
.....my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

2 Tim 3: 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra;
.....what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

2 Tim 3: 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Tim 3: 13 But evil men and SEDUCERS shall wax worse and worse,
.....deceiving [wandering stars], and being deceived.

Their danger is that they BELIEVE their own lies and cannot even quote anything without twisting it to FIT their brains which The Book of Enoch and many other documents PROVE that making the MUSIC MEANS WORSHIP CONNECTIONS is hard wired and there is no redemption-ever.

Evil is PONEROS (G4190) EVIL INFLUENCE, DISEASED, DERELICT, FACINOROUS,

DECEIVERS fill the role of the Serpent or Musical Enchanter: the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden.

G1114 goes go'-ace From goao (to wail); properly a wizard (as muttering spells), that is, (by implication) an impostor:seducer.

See First Corinthians Chapter One as Paul begins all of his messages.

http://www.piney.com/1.Corinthians.1.html

Goes [goaô] 1. one who howls out enchantments, a sorcerer, enchanter, Hdt., Eur.; goêsi kataeidontes charming by means of SORCERERS, Hdt. 2. a juggler, cheat, “g. epōdos A.singing to or over, using songs or charms to heal wounds, “epōdoi muthoi 2. Pass., sung to music, “phōnai” 2. epōdos, ho, verse or passage returning at intervals

Kat-aidô I. trans., charm, appease by singing, sing a spell or INCANTATION ( [epôidê] ) to . . , kataeidontes . .., to be induced by charms to do a thing, epôidê , Ion. and poet. epaoidê , hê, A.song sung to or over: hence, ENCHANTMENT, spell LADED BURDEN
Barbaros A. barbarous, i.e. non-Greek, foreign
Magikos , II.magical, bibloi Ps.-Phoc.149 ; m. technê magi [Rev 18)
E.IT1337 . Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris

Messenger

When we came to the sea-shore, where Orestes' [GENDER CONFUSED] ship was moored in hiding, [1330] Agamemnon's daughter motioned to those of us you sent with the strangers' bonds to stand far off, as if her sacrifice of purifying flame, that she had come for, were secret. But she went on alone, holding the strangers' chains in her hands, behind them. Your servants, lord, were suspicious, [1335] but we allowed it. After a while, so that we might think that she was accomplishing something, she raised a shout, and chanted strange songs and spells, as if she were washing off the pollution of murder. When we had sat a long time, [1340] it occurred to us that the strangers, loosed from their bonds, might kill her and escape by flight. But we were afraid of seeing what we ought not, and sat in silence. But at length we all resolved to go where they were, although we were not allowed.
Goes Regularly appears with

JESUS SAYS THAT GOD HIDES FROM THE WISE OR SOPHISTS: speakers, singers, instrument players.

A MUSICAL WORSHIP TEAM IS A LEGALISTIC WAY TO IMPOSE "INSTRUMENTAL SOUNDS" KNOWN TO INDUCE KOMA.

Sophis-tês , ou, ho, master of one's craft, adept, expert, of diviners, Hdt.2.49; of poets, meletan sophistais prosbalon Pi.I.5(4).28 , cf. Cratin.2; of MUSICIANS, sophistês

And when they shall say unto you,
Seek unto them that have familiar spirits,
and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter:
should not a people seek unto their God?
for the living to the dead? Isa 8:19

The familiar spirit is a dry, empty wineskin. It serves as the echo chamber of the nebel which means 'VILE.' It has the same meaning as the harp and the sounding brass in 1 Cor. 13. Amos identifies the MARZEAH which like the Agape was a perverse and perverting musical festival WITH and FOR dead ancestors called DEMON WORSHIP.

To the law and to the testimony:
if they speak not according to this word
it is because there is NO LIGHT in them. Isa 8:20

That is why they do not hesitate to lie TO God and ABOUT God and are able to lead a "multidude to do evil."

Jesus commanded the EKKLESIA or SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE which is for BIBLE STUDY ONLY as the ONLY way to keep the wolves from taking control. Wolves defining a style of singing or musical praise which most of you LOVE.

2 Tim 3: 14 But CONTINUE thou in the things
.....which thou hast LEARNED
.....and hast been assured of,
.....knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

2 Tim 3: 15 And that from a child thou hast known the HOLY SCRIPTURES
.....which are able to make thee wise unto salvation
.....through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Other than THE WORD both men and women are to be SILENT to enable the ONLY RATIONAL FOR THE ASSEMBLY:

1Tim. 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved [KEPT SAFE], and to come unto the knowledge of THE TRUTH.
BECAUSE, O, MOCKERS OF JESUS.
1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;

"Musical worship teams stand in the holy places claiming to lead you into the presence of God."

Only a foundation in the Old Testament makes one competent to be a disciple and take advantage of Salvation: Much of Paul's writings are commentary on the Old Testament specificially to condemn the PLAY or musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

G4991 soteria so-tay-ree'-ah Feminine of a derivative of G4990 as (properly abstract) noun; rescue or safety (physically or morally):--deliver, health, salvation, save, saving.

Consistent with ALL of the NOT musical passages demanding that we use "that which is writen" the SAME Paul tells the SAME story in all of his letters: that is why the changeling-hirelings REJECT the Epistles and preach JUST JESUS but ANOTHER Jesus which they found in the mirror.

Holy Scripture upon which An Assembly of Christ is built or educated is the PROPHETS AND APOSTLES

2 Tim 3: 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
.....and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Tim 3: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

And it is FREE (Isaiah 55): The CLAIM to be MESSIAH because they claim to "lead you into the presence of God." Because they are standing in the "holy places" of church architecture, WHY are they not as SORCERERS really agents of the Mother of Harlots (Lucifer, Zoe) and you find YOURSELF proven NOT to be the ELECT because you have been LED ASTRAY by witchcraft. Lynn Anderson's Navigating the Winds seems to be a take off of witchcraft or Wicca or neo-paganism so you GET what they NAVIGATE you into with a HIGH HAND.

ALL of the NOT singing passages have Paul insisting that the ASSEMBLY is a SYNAGOGUE or school of the bible. It has no AUTHORITY for anything not connected to teaching the WORD as it has been taught.

Refusing to "sing that which is written" or "teach that which has been taught" is, according to Isaiah's COMMANDS AND EXAMPLE passage because THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM. Why pay for one who has according to Revelation 18 brought in SORCERERS to keep FROM teaching the Word when John proves that even the CANDLES have been removed. Shame.

"Musical Worship Teams" proves that people CANNOT or will not read the Text: The REST Jesus brought US from THEM silences everything not conducive to THE SCHOOL OF CHRIST.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Paul in Praise

July 5 2017, 6:27 AM 

Paul in Praise

Many of Paul’s letters begin with thanksgiving and prayer. A good example is Colossians. “We give thanks to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you” (1:3). This motif is also found in Ephesians, but it does not occur until 1:15. In 1:3-14, the apostle praises God. God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Paul “eulogizes” the work of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1:3,5,14).

When the apostle John peered into heaven, he witnessed an anthem of praise: “Unto him that sitteth on the throne, and unto the Lamb, be the blessing, and the honor, and the glory, and the dominion, forever and ever” (Revelation 5:13). Will you echo Paul’s praise of Ephesians 1:3-14?

Jason Jackson

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Praise God

July 5 2017, 6:37 AM 

Ephesians 1:3-14 King James Version (KJV)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

King James Version (KJV)

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Scripture

July 5 2017, 7:33 AM 

Matthew 7:15-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Scripture

July 5 2017, 2:20 PM 

Eph. 1:17 That the God [Theos] OF our Lord [Kurios] Jesus Christ, the Father of glory,
.....may give unto you the SPIRIT OFwisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Jesus was neither Christ nor Lord until the ONE GOD THE FATHER gave Him that role. Jesus returned as HOLY SPIRIT in the upper room as promised.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
.....that GOD [Theos]
.....hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
.....both Lord and Christ.

There is only ONE God and Jesus is MAN

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God,
.....and one mediator between God and men,
.....the man Christ Jesus;

Eph. 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto
.....God and THE Father
.....in the NAME of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Phil. 2:11 And that every tongue
.....should CONFESS that
.....Jesus Christ is Lord [kurios],
.....to the glory of God [Theos] the Father.

Col. 1:3 We give thanks to
God and the Father
of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

Matt. 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me BEFORE MEN
.....him will I confess also before MY Father WHICH IS IN HEAVEN

Matt. 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Matt. 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matt. 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matt. 10:36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

Predestination does not mean that God does a random select to decide that your infant daughter will burn in hell. Those who are FOREORDAINED are spirits OF the World, Kosmos and marked by being ECUMENICAL as the kingdom of Satan.

God gave Jesus a little flock of LOST SPIRITS who are IN the World but not OF the World. If we say that Joe is OF Nashville we mean that Joe had His origin in Nashville.

We don't know about the spirit of Jesus which will return to God but we know that:

Mic. 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah,
.....yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel;
.....whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

1Pet. 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world,
.....but was manifest in these last times for you,

The CORE and the BULL'S EYE THING is that you WILL confess that Jesus is the CHRIST the SON of Go. And you WILL want to be baptized so that you have A holy spirit where the SEAL is that you can read BLACK text on WHITE paper.

If you are OF the World you cannot make that confession.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Needs a Restatement

July 6 2017, 9:16 AM 

Ken said "I praise God every waking moment but..."

If you praised God every walking moment it would be evident in the words that you type here. Negative diatribe is not praising God.

MAYBE, your words were taken 'out of context?'

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Re: Needs a Restatement

July 6 2017, 1:25 PM 

Ken, do you ever PRAISE God?

I guess I am still waiting for your response!

Ken, all you have done is judge others. Is this how you Praise God?

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

July 6 2017, 1:38 PM 

Dianna, Donnie, Bill,..........Do you Praise God?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 6 2017, 2:31 PM 

Of course, I do ... constantly. The difference is that I do not [have to] sing the song of Twila Paris or Michael Smith in order to "praise" God. happy.gif. Music does not equate praise as many contemporary "praisers" believe. Where did they get that idea anyway?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 6 2017, 2:53 PM 

Rancor, questions for you:

-- Do you wait until "musical worship" time to "praise God"?

-- Do you "praise God" when you sing, "I love you, Jesus"?

-- If you happen to believe that a Christian can "praise God" in prayer, do you do it?

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

July 6 2017, 3:16 PM 

When did Donnie quit singing?

This is a hoot!

The grass is growing. Later.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter