Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Why MANY (most) are INVITED but FEW chosen: watch Some Babylonianism

July 10 2017, 12:15 AM 

Scripture has noted the nature of some of the Psalms. The Halal as we have noted has David praising God that he has shed so much Gentiles. His was a carnal kingdom. Jesus shed His blood FOR the Gentiles. People who use Ephesians 5 to validate adding instruments do not then sing the Biblical Psalms, hymns and spiritual songs which COULD be "for our learning" if we understood the prose history being made poetic. The early Presbyterians used Psalms Only in paraphrase.

This who sing Halal-150 never get around to using all of those instruments in the firmament!

The Bible is filled with things for which the Bible writers praised God.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Goodbye

July 10 2017, 9:04 AM 

Wow! Ken brought the big guns out. It is my que to hit the road when the mythology starts. See you later.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Goodbye

July 10 2017, 10:06 AM 

Hosea 10 lied about to justify "praise worship" with the usual theme of wanting to make love to their god. The "clapping" and gyration has the "praise leader" moving IN HARMONY with him and you love to have it so.

http://www.piney.com/MuPraisePr1.html

It is really hard to catch on to the FACTS often only hinted at even by the best translations. Pepperdine 2017 focused on the Song of Solomon ignorantly or Purpose Driven to get to the end of the line where most "worship" rituals are sexual including the praise songs. They want to curl up and "dare to dance with God." The "trinity" represented by the bull calf was Egyptian and Horus represents the usual 'literal' son. Jesus made it clear that the always-pagan and vile trinity is replaced by the SINGULAR Jesus of Nazareth Who has all of the RIGHTEOUS powers of the vile gods of the Jews and others. KAIROS is the latest refuting the righteous Logos. Those wanting to REPLACE your group with an end-time pattern may not really know that KAIROS is a little-known "demon son" of Zeus. He will let you bring the Voodoo drums on stage to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

2Cor. 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, [Lifeless instruments] but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Heb. 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
Heb. 9:10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

Carnal defines a FLESH WORSHIP with no spiritual content. I worried about "outbreaks" when people lie to God and about God. Pepperdine 2017 had a young preacher lady joking about her husband "plowing her garden." I fully expected that something would break out into the open.

g4559. sarkikos, sar-kee-kos´; from 4561; pertaining to flesh, i.e. (by extension) bodily, temporal, or (by implication) animal, unregenerate: — carnal, fleshly.
g4561. sarx, sarx; probably from the base of 4563; flesh (as stripped of the skin), i.e. (strictly) the meat of an animal (as food), or (by extension) the body (as opposed to the soul (or spirit), or as the symbol of what is external, or as the means of kindred), or (by implication) human nature (with its frailties (physically or morally) and passions), or (specially), a human being (as such): — carnal(-ly, + -ly minded), flesh(-ly).

Paul said that the converted Jews worshipped IN THE SPIRIT in contrast to IN THE FLESH. He knew that the kingdom does not come with "observations" and any Body Worship would let the Dogs or Concision in to turn your School of Christ into the always-pagan "sexuality to bind the spirit and body together" as they promise.

"The Praise Team leads the congregation into the presence of the Lord with exciting praise and worship. The Word says that God inhabits the praises of His people and we are a people desiring to be inhabited!

Praise plows the ground for the seed to be planted when the Word is taught (Hosea 10:11). The team unites together as the Levites did in the Old Testament to bring praise and glory to God."

Praise and Worship plows the ground to make it ready for planting. A good worship team does the plowing and the pastor (and others) plant the seed. Without the plowing, the seed might fall on the stony ground and not take root!

Yes, the Holy Spirit still is welcome and still comes [double entendre] whether you are participating or not.

That intends to be explicitly sexual. Carol Wimber, mother of the end-times praise singing says so. After you have sex with "god" brought on by music the next act is GIVING OF MEANS. Music has always been used to seduce you out of your hard earned money and music has the universal meaning (in worship) of fornication and sodomy.

http://www.piney.com/VineyardIntimacy.html

In the "Encyclopedia of Religion," edited by Mercia Eliade and published by Macmillian Publishing Company for the University of Chicago, there are references to these Sheila-Na-Gigs (sometimes spelled Sheelagh-na-gig). Notice what the encyclopedia tells us about them:

"Aside from the transformative religious mysteries of sacrifice and initiation, the obvious life-giving and growth-promoting powers of the vulva and its secretions have given rise to a widespread use of representations of the female genitalia as apotropaic devices. The custom of plowing a furrow for magical protection around a town was practiced all over Europe by peasants. It was still observed in the twentieth century in Russia, where villages were thus annually 'purified.'

The practice was exclusively carried out by women, who, while plowing, called on the moon goddess. A similar apotropaic function seems to have prompted the placing of squatting female figures prominently exposing their open vulvas on the key of arches at church entrances in Ireland, Great Britain, and German Switzerland. In Ireland these figures are called Sheelagh-na-gigs. Some of these figures represent emaciated old women. These images are illustrations of myths concerning the territorial Celtic goddess who was the granter of royalty. When the goddess wished to test the king-elect, she came to him in the form of an old hag, soliciting sexual intercourse. If the king-elect accepted, she transformed herself into a radiantly beautiful young woman and conferred on him royalty and blessed his reign. Most such figures were removed from churches in the nineteenth century. [We have pictures]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Goodbye

July 11 2017, 1:45 AM 

Rancor said: "Goodbye: Wow! Ken brought the big guns out. It is my que to hit the road when the mythology starts. See you later."

Rancor,

I think I now understand your way of saying "goodbye." It's not really a "goodbye" for good ... because you take your little vacation from posting and then you return to begin posting again. Am I correct?

I'm also trying to understand what you see in Ken's posts as "mythology." Is it because Ken is bit instructive and too detailed? [Remember Ken is an engineer -- can be exhaustively thorough and precise. He is almost consistently in a teaching mode.]

Is there lacking in communication or conversation going on between posters? I really think what would help in this regard is for a poster to "Respond to this message" directly below a preceding post. OTHERWISE, communication pertaining to a particular subject matter is disrupted and killed.

Since we, humanoids, have short attention spans and are lazy readers, can we express our thoughts in 7-11 fewer words? (I know, I know that I, Donnie Cruz, am guilty. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif I can ... I can do better!!!)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

11 Words

July 11 2017, 2:03 PM 

Paul Scripture Refutes Jewish Myths Fables
Progressives Teach Jewish Myths Fables

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter