Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Jason Shepherd false Shepherd at Madison Part A

November 15 2013, 10:42 AM 

Ira North lived in a time and place where you could trust your elders NOT to pick the widow's purse and THEN tell them, he, he, we gonna steal your investment and make it into a house of prostitution. Both the Greeks and Paul said that corrupting the word oor selling your knowledge at retail was PROSTITUTION. The MARK by Heredotus of a house of prostitution is where you NEUTER the masculine spirit by making them be hucksters by teaching them to sing and play instruments. In Ezekiel 33 the Spirit OF Christ NAMED NAMES: smooth speakers, singers and instruments HYPOCRITES ALL.

God does not change: that is why He DID NOT command worship with instrumental music (ha! 120 ram's horns--not commanded--playing one note tuned by the priests). The ONLY assembly of the godly people was to Read and Rehearse or dialog the Word (only) of God (only). Most churches have fallen away from that and NEED hypocritic mockers at feasts to pay the bills.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 15 2013, 10:55 AM 

I have to assume that people can understand the text as it is written. Furthermore, I assume that people who SELL THEIR BODIES as having authority has read Stephen quoting--assuming knowledge on the part of the audience--that Stephen is repeating the fall into instrumental REJOICING at Mount Sinai and Amos repeating both Israel's and later Judah's fall backward. The INSTRUMENTALISTS say that Amos was just condemning a bad mental attitude: Bible readers and historical scholarship knows that Amos is condemning their wine, women and music worship as a SYMPTOM of their bad mental attitude.

You might want to know that the PLAY at mount Sinai meant PLAYING on musical instruments and PLAYING with one another.

http://www.piney.com/MuSinai.html

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Coach
(no login)

Simple Simon Sez.....Roll Over?

November 16 2013, 12:29 PM 

I THINK NOT!.... Ken you have stated this forum is "Church" for you. Something to think about. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Simple Simon Sez.....Roll Over?

November 16 2013, 1:46 PM 

This forum is A church for me. I understand Jesus to say GO into all the world and preach the Gospel. Jesus stood up to READ that which is written for our learning in the Synagogue but he CAME OUT to Preach the gospel. I quit counting when my counter broke: I do quick postings of the BIBLE and TRUE HISTORY in response to the non-reading forumites and then post it for the church at large because I don't think you can find one of those whom you can see, hear, feel or breathe since Jesus said the Kingdom does not come with observation: meaning the King will NOT be there if you have such an ugly, hostile view of Him that you think He can be appeased or even seduced by flakey-wakey, singy-clappy praise-whiners violating the PSALLO command by using a guitar pick.

Once the gospel OF the Kingdom which does not come with religious observations which REPUDIATE the command to PREACH the Word (only) by READING the Word for COMFORT and DOCTRINE, Peter says that it cannot be Private Interpreted or further expounded and elders who do NOT teach that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT are false teachers.

A HERALD is a Kerusso (preacher) or Presbyter (elder). A herald CANNOT add to or subtract or SANG the message sent from the King to the army in the field. The Pre-Post-Literate and civilized Greeks were forbidden to select a philosopher, poet or musician as a HERALD because THEY were restricted to write FICTION and never TRUE HISTOY. A MYTH is anything OPPOSITE THE LOGOS. If you send out or TAKE INTO YOUR BOSOM a Mythmonger it is because you deny TRUE HISTORY or the LOGOS and you are ORDAINED to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter" (music by a parasite) so you can "lift them up to cut their throats" (a Heretic). That's what Paul outlawed to make it remotely possible to "use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our learning" or SCRIPTURE for our COMFORT or paraklete.

Respond to this message   
ServantForHim
(no login)

This Forum a Church?

November 17 2013, 9:33 AM 

Wow, Ken, I knew that you were out there but, Wow!

Ken, if the counter clicks onward and upwards to trillions like our national debt, all it means is that it has been viewed. If the message isn't attainable, wanted, or even more.....in line with the Word of God, then all is for naught.

This is A church for you?

Matthew 18
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Ken? I think.....that the passage is referring to actually present in body, not just in mind.

=============================

Your entire "handle" was about half the width of the web page. So, it's been changed

---------------------------------------------
TO: ServantForHim

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.250.192 on Nov 17, 2013 10:13 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: This Forum a Church?

November 17 2013, 10:42 PM 

Servant,

You know it: "Church" doesn't mean "worship service(s)" nor attending a "worship service." The "church" is a body of believers in Christ. A congregation is comprised of members of the church (or body) of Christ in a local area or community.

When one outside of Christ is converted to Christ, the individual becomes a Christian, as well as a student of the school of Christ.

Jesus Himself made it clear in Matthew 28:19-20 in these broad steps:

1. Go TEACH [the gospel to] all nations;
2. Convert -- BAPTIZING them;
3. TEACHING the believers ... more.

The third step is often neglected when in essence being "in the church" equates to being "in the school of Christ."

The learning/teaching of the truth does not have to take place in a church or school building. It can be done online, by correspondence, in the church/school classroom/gymnasium, etc.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: This Forum a Church?

November 17 2013, 11:49 PM 

That IS the definition of CENI which the changelings cannot find with a still-bleeding Sheep Skin.

Jesus TOLD us that He spoke in parables IN PLAIN SIGHT to blind the Scribe and Pharisees, hypocrites meaning self-speakers, singers and instrument players.

That's how we know that Scripture is INSPIRED when it speaks of the good, bad and ugly. Remember that the tiny gate is almost hidden in a wall around which the MASSED MULTITUDES are assembled trying to make you miss it. Jesus told us that few or almost none will be chosen meaning tested by fire which, strange as it seems, is IGNIS or the fire of love by Abaddon or Apollo who is the INCENTER or the Leader of the Muses or locusts (a mass of mad members). As Master Incenter, Apollo is called the FIRE STARTER.

Christ in Isaiah 30 and John said that they WILL BE CAST ALIVE into the lake of fire. I think that means that when the Apollo John spoke about is UNLEASHED from the pit of hell he brings along the MUSES to separate the good from the bad by being the SPIRITUS of the SERPENT. Their spirits are being CONSUMED by the FRUITS of their own lips. Or as Christ said in Amos 8 and Jesus said in Revelation 18, the LIPS OF THE FRUITS.

Remember, that we who honestly COPY AND PASTE don't have to be right all of the time: maybe just once which is ONE MORE than anyone can find from Genesis to Revelation.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Nov 17, 2013 11:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Servant
(no login)

Certainly Not

November 22 2013, 9:55 PM 

Ken,
You said that you don't have to be right all the time? You mean like hit or miss? Like if you are wrong it really doesn't matter?

Are you.....for realllllllll?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Certainly Not

November 23 2013, 1:00 PM 

What I meant to say was that I am not always right but I am never wrong.

Respond to this message   
Servant For Him
(no login)

Yes Indeed!

November 25 2013, 10:09 AM 

Ken,
I knew exactly what you meant....no need for explanation. You explain it every time you post.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Yes Indeed!

November 25 2013, 12:28 PM 

I try to work with older people and their short-time memory! Or is that
short-term? I forget.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Nov 25, 2013 12:30 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Addressing Me "The Pastor" or "The Preacher"

December 9 2013, 3:23 AM 

December is seriously the "Christmas" month at Madison -- the Christmas tree on stage with candle lights and decorations, etc. (No, I haven't seen the image [statue] of the Virgin Mary [Mother of God], and Joseph with the child. But the usual is there on stage: the Praise Team musical performers of 2 men and 2 WOMEN "singing" for/to the congregants, even while the Lord's Supper is being partaken.)

Upcoming Events:

December 11 -- Pizza and PJ's with Santa, through 6th grade, 6:00-7:30 in the Mall. Cost: ... Pictures with Santa, facepainting, games, inflatables, Mrs. Claus, etc. for babies through 6th grade.

December 15 -- Acoustic Christmas Worship, 6:30 p.m., in the mall. Special performance by Amber Rose....

December 18 -- 412 Christmas Celebration/service project

December 24 -- Christmas Eve worship @ Northfield [the Daughter Church], 10:00 p.m.

On Sunday, Dec. 8, Jason Shepherd spoke of the lineage of Christ from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob ... the harlot, etc.

Concerning the significance of labels (such as "the harlot"), he said something to the effect of his being called "Jason the pastor" or "Jason the preacher." I may have missed something, but this may be a signal to church members that it's OK to refer to him as "the pastor" of the Madison Church [NOT in the sense of "pastors" being "elders" in a local congregation].

December 8 -- Farewell to Phil & Kim Barnes and Frank & Diane Scott, in the mall, immediately after 2nd worship.

It appears that Phil Barnes will not/no longer be in the "funeral" business after his "demotion" at Madison [which may be regrettable], but will be preaching for a congregation in Florida. The question remains: When is Jason beginning the "recovery" from the dwindling membership? Attendance on 12/1/2013 was 1319 [from both Mother and Daughter churches, I would think].

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 9 2013, 10:31 AM 

I love this Bible and universal history of SELLING ANY body part or talent when Jesus died to SHUT DOWN being taxed by the purveyors, self-pleasure or even speaking your own words.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

Jesus inspired John to call them LUSTED AFTER FRUITS: those who speak on their own, singers, instrument players and the sound of the millstone is a WHISTLING noise identifying the "grinders" exposing their parts doing double-duty. When you tamper with the Word--just a little bit and especially seeing godliness as a means of financial gain, Christ in Isaiah 3 promises to take you captive with WOMEN and BOYS: meaning Catamites. All priesthoods saw young boys as "a love greater than that of a woman." You will notice that the STAFF replacing the DEACON proves that the women have taken over. That's fine: it's time for us to go because the "elect" has already just about gone underground.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

"The Staff Replacing the DEACON"

December 12 2013, 2:27 AM 

A couple of points:

• I'm reminded of this occurrence several years (but not too long) ago when I almost accidentally joined an all-women's Bible study class meeting in the main auditorium on that particular Sunday only. (I simply forgot an earlier announcement that the regular adult class taught by a minister/teacher was meeting somewhere else.)

One elder at the time kindly reminded me that a special women's class -- taught by a woman Bible teacher -- was in progress in the auditorium. Of course, I completely understood. The elder knew his Bible.

• It was at that time customary and scriptural when there were [MALE] deacons who served the congregation in their capacities. They met regularly; the office of "deacon" was respected, and qualifications were based on scriptural stipulations. Now, I don't even know if there are deacons still serving. [Can someone more knowledgeable provide this information?]

• That "the staff replacing the DEACON" now appears to be (/may be) the norm these days. For certain now is the prominence of the "Worship Ministry" with its "Worship Leader" who's unstoppable in LEADING the congregants into "God's holy presence" with his "Praise Team" (of elite 2 male and 2 FEMALE musicians) on stage co-leading. [By definition, God's holy presence is not without the hand-held microphones for musical performances, rhythmic handclapping, snapping fingers, howling, hand-raising (lifting "holy" hands), foot-tapping and other-body-parts movements.] We refer to this as "staff infection."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Where have all the Deacons Gone: where have they gone!

December 12 2013, 12:37 PM 

I posted the link to the Androgynous Worship Leader.

http://www.piney.com/Worship.Androgyny.The.Pagan.Sexual.Ideal.html

The story was that Athena threw away the end-blown flute because of the message: some male picked it up and entered a contest with ABADDON, APOLLYON the KING (queen) unleashed leader of the MUSES who were recognized as the adulteress SHEPHERDESS.

Hand held microphones are the ULTIMATE Phallic symbol. DEACONS are like baby bluebirds, kicked out by the giant cuckoo whose EGG was inserted for a MOTHER HOSTILE TAKEOVER. It's all IN THE BOOK: rejoice.

The Senior Preaching Pastors is also marked as genderless any time they sing, clap, move around and puff and blow: Paul warned that the dogs or concision can ONLY be excluded when the worship is IN THE spirit (mind) and never IN THE FLESH which is the CYNICS with old time praise singing HOWLING for a partner for the parasite helping him make it through the night.

The singing, clapping (an instrument) and gyrating is a thumb in the eye of the Male Deacons who could not be seduced by the HIRELING who has no ROLE and no DOLE. So, he marks the invasion of the female or feminist SOUL SNATCHERS: they make souls fly and you cannot learn that if you get a PhDuh from the Luny Universities.

Women Making Souls Fly: they collect the Phallus in a BASKET (Amos 8; Revelatioon 18) as the MARK of the End Time (Beginning Time) rise of the Babylon Mother of Harlots using lusted after FRUITS. ANATH worshipped by the JEWS and their Covenant with Death had a breastplate covered with hundreds of penis or FORESKINS. You remember the WOMEN caused civil war with their taunt song about FORESKINS. The deacons are hidden offsite

http://www.piney.com/MuEzek13.html

1 Timothy 2 calls for SILENCE so that the men DO NOT WAVE UNHOLY ARMS which induces WRATH or AN ORGY. The women are to sit down and be silent because they RULE OVER in a SEXUAL SENSE. The BECAUSE never grasped by the effeminate priests (priestess) of the Mother of Harlots is so that We might all be saved (kept safe) and able to COME TO A KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.

That applies ESPECIALLY in a women's class QUARANTINED from Donnie because THEY do not keep the women SAFE and have no Driving Purpose to "use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our learning." The WORD or Logos especially outlaws preachers introductions or self-speaking opinions.

Galatians 5 Music is Witchcraft of the EMASCULATED proving that they are spirits OF THE WORLD serving their Mother of Harlots. Using care we can say that Eve or Zoe (Lucifer) is the BEAST and Female Instructing Principle gaining victory (NIKE) over the WORD. Right or Wrong, EVE is used by the FEMINISTS (whatever the sex).

http://www.piney.com/Galatians.5.Music.Witchcraft.html

That's why the Elders just below the LEADERS are afraid to talk to you!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

David Young North Boulevard EXPLAINS IT ALL: BLASPHEMY

December 12 2013, 1:57 PM 

Jesus was the PATTERN for the DEACON: He came to seek and save the lost spirits (only) and as a DEACON he was full of the HOLY SPIRIT which made him qualified like the deacons to "hold the mystery of the faith in a clear conscience."

Word History: The allusion to the cuckoo on which the word cuckold is based may not be appreciated by those unfamiliar with the nesting habits of certain varieties of this bird. The female of some Old World cuckoos lays its eggs in the nests of other birds, leaving them to be cared for by the resident nesters. This parasitic tendency has given the female bird a figurative reputation for unfaithfulness as well. Hence in Old French we find the word cucuault, composed of cocu, "cuckoo, cuckold," and the pejorative suffix -ald and used to designate a husband whose wife has wandered afield like the female cuckoo. An earlier assumed form of the Old French word was borrowed into Middle English by way of Anglo-Norman. Middle English cokewold, the ancestor of Modern English cuckold, is first recorded in a work written around 1250.

http://www.northboulevard.com/other-ministries/

Our New Deacon ministry was launched this last Sunday. A.C.T.S. (Acting Compassionately Through Service) is a better resource for the congregation to reach a deacon for help with many different situations. One of which David Young demonstated for us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de-pgVwVwTY&feature=youtu.be

Jesus was the PATTERNISTS for a deacon: You are blaspheming and that is why God makes a fool out of you.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Dec 12, 2013 1:58 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter