Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

A list of churches that CM approves

November 21 2013 at 10:49 PM
Coach  (no login)
from IP address 108.230.197.238

A list of churches that CM approves.

1)

2)

3)

4)

There are none sad.gif

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: A list of churches that CM approves

November 22 2013, 1:25 AM 

Since CM is not a church headquarters, it does not have a function of approving churches. This compiled list of churches may be of interest to you (it is a partial list, OK?):
  1. The church that the Lord adds "such as should be saved" (Acts 2:47).
  2. The church in the wilderness (Act 7:38).
  3. The church which was at Jerusalem (Acts 8:1; 11:22).
  4. The churches throughout all Judea, Galilee and Samaria, edified and walking in the fear of the Lord (Acts 9:31).
  5. The church in Antioch -- "the disciples were called Christians first" there (Acts 11:26; 13:1).
  6. The "churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily" (Acts 16:5).
  7. The church at Caesarea (Acts 18:22).
  8. The church at Ephesus.
  9. The church which is at Cenchrea (Romans 16:1).
  10. The churches of Christ salute you (Rom. 16:16).
  11. The church of God which is at Corinth (I Cor. 1:2).
  12. The church of God (I Cor. 10:32; 11:22).
  13. The churches of God (I Cor. 11:16).
  14. Where women keep silence in the churches (I Cor. 14:34); where it is a shame for women to speak in the church ( Cor. 14:35).
  15. The church of God whom Paul, "the least of the apostles," persecuted (I Cor. 15:9).
  16. The churches of Galatia (I Cor. 16:1).
  17. The churches of Asia (I Cor. 16:19).
  18. The church of God which is at Corinth (II Cor. 1:1).
    ... and more.
    Can someone complete the list? (through II Cor. 1:1 so far).

19. The grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia (II Cor. 8:1).
  20. The churches of Judaea (Gal. 1:22).
  21. The church the manifold wisdom of God (Eph. 3:10).
  22. The church by Christ Jesus (Eph. 3:21).
  23. Christ is the head of the church (Eph. 5:23).
  24. Christ is the saviour of the body [the church] (Eph. 5:23).
  25. Christ [not the pope, not Peter] is the head of the body, the church (Col. 1:18, 24).
  26. The church of the Laodiceans (Col. 4:16).
  27. The church of the Thessalonians (I Thess. 1:1; II Thess. 1:1).
  28. The churches of God in Judaea (I Thess. 2:14).
  29. The church of the living God (I Tim. 3:15).
  30. The general assembly and church of the firstborn (Heb. 12:23).
  31. The church that is at Babylon (I Peter 5:13).
  32. [More] churches in Asia: Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia (Rev. 1ff).

The list of churches has been updated.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Sep 14, 2014 1:10 PM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

November 22 2013, 9:28 AM 

Even though CM is not a church headquarters, it can still advise readers which churches extant today are scriptural.

Donnie's example list provides either names of some historical, scriptural churches from the Bible or those "ideal" characteristics that would make a church scriptural. Therefore, if we compare churches that are extant today with the "ideal" churches found in the New Testament, we can determine whether those extant churches are scriptural or not.

Respond to this message   
Coach
(no login)

A list of churches that approves CM

November 22 2013, 5:50 PM 

There are none.

Find a church that you can grow in and serve the Lord in a positive way.

Perhaps, I'll check in next year. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 22 2013, 7:11 PM 

Because buddy-selected elders who are NEVER more APT to Teach the Bible as it has been taught than APT to chase a coon; and Jesus warning NOT to go where people LOCATED the kingdom; and the fact that the Kingdom is WITHIN the tiny band of discles; and Jesus said that worship is IN THE PLACE of the sanctified spirit as it gives attendance (the only worship concept) to the TRUTH (thy Word is Truth), we can reasonable DECERTIFY all WORSHIP CENTERS working really hard to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter and SILENCE the voice of the VICTIM-Redeemer-only Teacher:

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Justice
(no login)

Wayne Jackson Article (Good Read)

September 11 2014, 8:05 AM 

What About “Local” Church Membership?

by Wayne Jackson

“Is a person required to be a member of a local church? Can he not be just a Christian, without a ‘church’ affiliation?”

Before we address this question specifically, let us lay a broader foundation concerning the use of the term “church” in the New Testament.

The English word “church” is derived from the Greek kurikon, meaning “belonging to the Lord.” The actual word in the original New Testament text that stands behind the modern rendition, “church,” is ekklesia, signifying “called out.” It is now generally conceded that the basic sense of the term is “assembly” or “congregation,” while still retaining the suggestion of a “called out” assembly, i.e., God’s assembly. In a non-religious sense, the word was used of a public assembly (see Acts 19:32, 39-40).

In a spiritual sense, ekklesia is employed in the New Testament in three major ways, with serious responsibilities associated with each usage.

(1) “Church” is used of the people of God universally. This organism was equivalent to the “one body” (Mt. 16:18; Eph. 4:4; Col. 1:18) for which the Lord died (Acts 20:28). When one is immersed in water for the forgiveness of his sins (Acts 2:38; 22:16), he automatically is “added” to that body of saved people who constitute the “church” (Acts 2:47; 1 Cor. 12:13). There is no such thing in the Christian age as being “saved,” and not being a member of Christ’s spiritual body, the church. In Ephesians 5:26, Christ is described as the Savior of the body, which elsewhere is identified as the church (Eph. 1:22-23; Col. 1:18, 24). Some religionists refer to “the church invisible,” but that is a non-biblical concept. The church consists of people, and they are not invisible.

(2) In the New Testament ekklesia also refers to the Lord’s people in a certain locale, e.g., in Jerusalem (Acts 5:11), in Corinth (1 Cor. 1:2), or in some other city, such as the seven congregations mentioned in the early chapters of the book of Revelation (cf. 1:4,11). When Paul and his companions traveled about, preaching the good tidings regarding Jesus, wherever men and women surrendered to the truth in gospel obedience, local churches were established (cf. Acts 14:23). These new Christians banded together for the purpose of corporate worship and fellowship in serving their Master. This was not some optional plan improvised by the whims of the missionaries; it was a divinely orchestrated pattern of organization.

(3) The term “church” also may be employed of a body of people who have been brought together at a certain place and time for the purpose of worshipping God in the company of one another (1 Cor. 11:17ff; 14:34; 3 Jn. 10). Christians are admonished not to neglect these meetings if they would encourage one another toward love and good works (Heb. 10:24-25).

A Sharper Focus

In view of the question submitted, we must focus more closely upon the second usage of “church,” as sketched above.

It is a bit difficult to understand why the question would ever be raised – “Must I be a member of a local church?” – in light of the abundant information on this theme in the New Testament. Think about the following considerations relative to the local church.

(1) In the early chapters of Acts, following the establishment of the church, there are numerous references acknowledging the “togetherness” of the early saints (2:42,44,46; 4:23-24,31-32, etc.). God never intended for Christians to function as isolated “islands” in a sea of worldly-oriented people. The body is not “one member, but many” (1 Cor. 12:14). It would be very difficult to miss Paul’s point of emphasis when he spoke of the spiritual body of Christ as being “fitly framed and knit together through that which every member supplies.” He takes note of the cooperative efforts of individual Christians “according to the working in due measure of each several part” for the increase of the body “unto the building up of itself in love” (Eph. 4:16-17). This divine goal can hardly be achieved if children of God meander about with their congregational membership in their pocket!

It is not without significance that when Paul came to Jerusalem, following an escape from a dangerous circumstance in Damascus, he immediately attempted to “join himself to the disciples” of that city. And once their initial fear of him was alleviated, he was accepted (Acts 9:26ff).

(2) Various New Testament texts make it clear that the early disciples assembled together as a body of people for the purpose of worship on the Lord’s day (Acts 2:42; 20:7-12; 1 Cor. 11:17ff; 14:1-40; 16:1-2). How could a Christian ever be admonished for forsaking an assembly (Heb. 10:25), if he is not even obligated to be a part of a local church?

(3) God structured the individual congregation around an organization plan. Christ is the head of his church wherever it exists (Eph. 1:22-23; Col. 1:18), and so, ultimately, he is the head of his church in every city throughout the world. Further, however, in local churches, where qualified men exist (1 Tim. 3:1ff; Tit. 1:1ff), the group is supervised by “elders,” known also as bishops/overseers or pastors/shepherds.

The members are to submit to their overseers in matters of expediency (1 Thes. 5:12; Heb. 13:17), and regard them highly for their work’s sake. While these shepherds are prohibited from arrogating themselves to the position of “lords” over their flock (1 Pet. 5:3), their exemplary leadership is to be revered and followed.

Serving under these men, in special areas that implement other important tasks, are deacons, teachers, evangelists, etc. If Christ did not intend for his people to be a closely-bonded Christian family, why did he organize the local body in such a fashion?

Why Do Some Resist Local Membership?

Occasionally there are those who are not affiliated with any local group of saints. There may be, under unusual circumstances, some rationale for this. Frequently there is not.

(1) It may be the case that a Christian has moved into an area where there is no local congregation of the Lord’s people. In that event, where such is feasible, he may need to drive to a city of reasonable proximity where he is able to locate a good church.

If one is not able to pursue that procedure, he should worship on the Lord’s day in his home, and then seek to win others to the truth, thus establishing a new church in his town as soon as is possible. The same plan may have to be initiated if there is no faithful church nearby, i.e., one with whom he can worship and work conscientiously.

(2) Unfortunately, it is not uncommon to find maverick disciples who simply do not wish to identify with any local church. Reasons for this neglect may be varied.

Some folks are so inflexibly opinionated that they cannot tolerate being in proximity with any Christian who does not yield to their every dictum. Leave such to themselves; it is better that they are isolated.

Not infrequently is the reality that some do not wish to be held responsible for their conduct. They desire to come and go at will. They do not want to be accountable for faithful attendance, consistent giving, or any other responsibility. The do not intend to have their lifestyle monitored. They repudiate the idea that they should be under the oversight of elders.

In a word, they want the “name” of being a Christian, but without the commitment that goes with such. And perhaps most of all, they do not intend to be in an environment where they might be subject to the discipline of the local congregation.

Such folks may entertain the illusion that they are serving God; they are not, however. Such ones have failed to comprehend one of the most fundamental aspects of Christian service.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Wayne Jackson Article (Good Read)

September 11 2014, 12:56 PM 

(2) Various New Testament texts make it clear that the early disciples assembled together as a body of people for the purpose of worship on the Lord’s day (Acts 2:42; 20:7-12; 1 Cor. 11:17ff; 14:1-40; 16:1-2). How could a Christian ever be admonished for forsaking an assembly (Heb. 10:25), if he is not even obligated to be a part of a local church?

DAILY. His Word Logos: opposite rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting.
PLACE. A public place. Solomon's Porch. Forum of Tyrannus.
RESOURCE. What Jesus commanded to be taught in the prophets now certified. Isaiah 58 "NOT speaking your own words."
ELDERS. Teach that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT
NOT: commanded to lay by in store for the Apostle's new chariot
DOCTRINE: is TEACHING not cut-N-paste sermons.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received HIS WORD word were baptized:
.....and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Acts 2:42 And they continued stedfastly
.....in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship,
.....and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:43 And fear came upon every soul:
.....and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together,
.....and had all things common;
Acts 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods,
.....and parted them to all men,
.....as every man had need.
Acts 2:46 And they, continuing DAILY with one accord in the temple,
.....and breaking bread from house to house,
.....did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Acts 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people.
.....And the Lord added to the church DAILY such as should be saved.

A herald (Kerusso or presbyter) is commanded to GO into all the world and collect lost sheep. They work DAILY and don't need to "git up uh sermon" since all of the songs and sermons HAVE BEEN delivered and are not subject to private interpretation meaning "further expounding in song or sermon." Jesus authorized the "bag" so he could save up left over bread and depend on FAITH and godly believers to SEND him to his next place.

A kerusso or presbyter was not paid on the receiving end, could not "open" an ammend the message sent from the King. Poets and musicians were under Athenian Law not permitted to be heralds because they couldn't resist rewriting the mesaage to make the letter say what HE THOUGHT was required.

So far, so good: if you know of such an ekklesia-synagogue School of the Word Only let me know.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 11 2014, 1:59 PM 

An elder is a PRESBYTER is a HERALD. The early "bishops" had wider authority because they went out and "collected flocks."

If anyone is interested it might be acceptable to sell everything you might put part of it in escrow.

If anyone plants their own vinyard it is acceptable to eat of the vineyard but NOT that of your neighbor.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.222.189 on Sep 11, 2014 2:01 PM

Respond to this message   
Justice
(no login)

September 11 2014, 4:39 PM 

(2) Unfortunately, it is not uncommon to find maverick disciples who simply do not wish to identify with any local church. Reasons for this neglect may be varied.

Some folks are so inflexibly opinionated that they cannot tolerate being in proximity with any Christian who does not yield to their every dictum. Leave such to themselves; it is better that they are isolated.

Not infrequently is the reality that some do not wish to be held responsible for their conduct. They desire to come and go at will. They do not want to be accountable for faithful attendance, consistent giving, or any other responsibility. The do not intend to have their lifestyle monitored. They repudiate the idea that they should be under the oversight of elders.

In a word, they want the “name” of being a Christian, but without the commitment that goes with such. And perhaps most of all, they do not intend to be in an environment where they might be subject to the discipline of the local congregation.

Such folks may entertain the illusion that they are serving God; they are not, however. Such ones have failed to comprehend one of the most fundamental aspects of Christian service.

I think Wayne Jackson nailed it exactly for a couple of the super cogs on this website. They really don't care about the local Church. I agree it is better that they remain "isolated".

Justice

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 11 2014, 6:22 PM 

I affirm: Elders rule by "teaching that which has been taught." Lower Slobians OBEY by "giving heed to that which has been taught."

Elders first duty is to eject the cunning craftsmen or sophists or the wise to which God hides. PREACHING beyond READING the word, singers, instrument players and actors.

If elders PRETEND to teach that which has been taught" then we "laid by in stores" PRETEND to "follow their teachings and watch the outcome of their lives."

Disciples of Christ get to PICK our teachers and Jesus didn't lord it over people. I am under authority to Jesus, my wife, my dog and my cat.

Respond to this message   
Justice
(no login)

September 13 2014, 10:50 AM 

Ken says, "DOCTRINE: is TEACHING not cut-N-paste sermons."

I think Ken has judged himself to be quite guilty. LOL happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Review Part Two Hebrews 10: Elders have FORSAKEN the Ekklesia

September 11 2014, 7:22 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Review Part Two Hebrews 10: Elders have FORSAKEN the Ekklesia

September 12 2014, 9:40 AM 

Hebrews 10
24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

'Speak that which is written,' unless......it doesn't fit your bill?

You like dictating your opinion from a computer and believe that there are no churches acceptable to you so you can disregard 'that which is written?'

I like my dogs better than some two-legged's, but that still doesn't give me the right to disregard Scripture.

Hey, even though is not a gray area, and we know that not assembling with the saints is sinful, you always use your commentaries and other sources to disregard most any Scripture. Our president has proven that.....so please just post your url address to avoid your lengthy diatribe here....or just admit that you don't LIKE nor will adhere to that particular Scripture even though it is righteous and true.

You are right....in my younger years my feathers were immature and weak, hardly suitable for decent height, but now they have since molted and now I have wings like eagles. I get up there pretty good.

Ever heard the saying, 'hard to soar like an eagle, when you are surrounded by a bunch of turkeys?'

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 12 2014, 12:29 PM 

Jesus told me that the Kingdom does not come with OBSERVATION: that means religious observations." These are defined as the Lying Wonders of Speaking, Singing or any WORKS-directed rituals." Paul said that your assemblies DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD. So, if you make SINGING as an ACT of worship not caring what you SANG; if you lie about the LAW OF GIVING; if you violate the direct command from the wilderness onward to PREACH the WORD (only) by READING the WORD (only) you may NOT be an ekklesia or synagogue or SCHOOL of Christ. THANKS for the COMMAND to go INSIDE the camp when Jesus is found only OUTSIDE the cam;, I will just assemble with my congregation which is larger than yours.

The Spirit OF Christ warned about these dry and thirsty days in Amos 8 and Isaiah 5 for example. There is only one thing to fill and satisfy the DISCIPLES of Christ who are OF TRUTH or OF FAITH.

If your preacher spends all week "Gitting up a sermon" out of his own head rather than being able to systematically READ (Jesus as example) and discuss what Silly Sally would understand about WORDS, then you are NOT a church of Christ.

Amos 8:1 THUS hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit.
Amos 8:2And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of
summer FRUIT. Then said the Lord unto me, The end is come upon my people
of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.
Amos 8:3 And the SONGS of the temple shall be howlings in that day,
saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they
shall cast them forth with silence.
Amos 8:4 Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail,

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD,
that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
but of HEARING the WORDS of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall WANDER from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
they shall run to and fro to seek the WORD of the LORD, and shall NOT find it.
Amos 8:13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for THIRST.

WORD is DABAR, VERBUM as a translation of LOGOS, what is spoken
or said, expressions, language, discourse, conversation,discourse, to a
word, word for word, exactly, literally

LOGOS The Greek speakers would recognize that as "of regulative and formative forces, derived from the intelligible and operative in the sensible universe,
Logos is opposite of the desire for theatrics, Opposite of one's
personal experiences or opinion, opposite of poetry or an emotional
style of treatment, opposite to epagoges or aids or spells
incantantations, oration, preludes, Lexis as speech opposite Oide (spells), opposite to meter,

The Spirit OF Christ said of those who do not SPEAK the WORD that THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

September 12 2014, 7:02 PM 

Ken said that "If your preacher spends all week "Gitting up a sermon" out of his own head rather than being able to systematically READ (Jesus as example) and discuss what Silly Sally would understand about WORDS, then you are NOT a church of Christ."

THEN.....he tries to do the smoke and mirrors thing by posting this information that has no relevance to anything. He tells everyone that preachers use opinion rather than Scripture. He wants to sound intelligent, so he posts the following:

WORD is DABAR, VERBUM as a translation of LOGOS, what is spoken
or said, expressions, language, discourse, conversation,discourse, to a
word, word for word, exactly, literally

Why would anyone...I repeat anyone....need a definition of DEBAR, VERNUM? ANSWER: NONE!!!
Ken, what is the translated word for hypocrite? You should have it memorized by now.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 12 2014, 7:48 PM 

LOGOS outlaws making sermons using personal opinions or "what happened to me", sing OR playing instruments, acting or dancing since dancing is included in MUSIC.

If you understand LOGOS and violate its meaning then Christ says "there is no light in you."That means sinning with a high hand and there can be no redemption.

A hypocrite is a self-speaker, singer, instrument player or actor. See if you can locate one of those at the next appointed hour.

SPEAK is the opposite of SING and SING is the opposite of SPEAK.'

So when you SING Fanny Crosby and PRETEND that you are SPEAKING that which is written for our learning then that defines a HYPOCRITE. Paul says of the performers in Ephesians 4 that they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. That is their job: that is what they do. The HAD deceived the world in a previous age.

A hypocrite wears the wax mask of someone they are not. An elder who does not "speak that which has been taught" is wearing a WAX MASK.

As a person, Jesus wears the "mask" of God as the only image we will ever get.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

September 12 2014, 10:15 PM 

A hypocrite wears the wax mask of someone they are not.
happy.gif You are correct, Ken Sublett.

I would imagine that they don't like mirrors, do they?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 12 2014, 11:00 PM 

Is this Annie or is it David Fields?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 12 2014, 11:22 PM 

Dave Fields,

Do you think those musical praise performers ("Praise Team") on stage or in the front pews like mirrors?

Those musicians on stage with their handheld microphones are there as performers or "actors" because they feel and think that the congregants are incapable of personal worship and are dependent upon their worshiping for them.

A true test of their (the performers') kind of worship should be to face our heavenly Father and "perform" in His presence with their microphones [imagine God's reaction] ...

... and leave the congregants alone.

It's unfortunate that elders of a congregation of the New Testament church would allow this kind of activity in the assembly -- this has been referred to as "holy entertainment."

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

September 12 2014, 11:54 PM 

Donnie to the rescue!!!
Ken, tell Donnie thank you...again.

"...think that the congregants are incapable of personal worship."

When.....did/do members go to a church looking for "personal worship?' "Personal" worship seems a bit selfish and conceited, especially when you are in a house full of fellow Christians.

Personal worship is received ONLY when you give to and take part of the service yourself. Does your personal worship entail sitting quietly and meditating by yourself? You could do that at home.

If you enjoy to continue to slander with names (annie).....well have at it.

You just should not get upset with all of this.

Being vengeful has taken a lot of years out of you Donnie.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter