Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Prepositions (OF, IN) That Trouble Biblical Scholars and Trinitarians

March 28 2014, 4:53 PM 

The CREED was indeed lifted and one hopes that the removing of the key False Teacher will change. Jason affirms the creed but then jobs are hard to find. The Jackson view is that demonstrated by idols from many or most pagans: you are literally FORCED to see the ONE GOD THE FATHER as father who impregnates the mother (spirit) and the son is a literal son seen as the infant Jesus in the arms of Mary the MOTHER of gods and beasts. That makes god in their own image and that is an idol. This IS a creed so implanted in the later day preachers and they WILL HURT you if you question them.

John recorded Jesus to say of the Comforter, I WILL COME TO YOU. The name of the Paraclete in 1 John 2 is "Jesus Christ the righteous." John said of those who deny that:

The is ONE GOD
Who is perfectable able to communicate
and ONE SON

Are ANTI-CHRISTS. When you despise the Word God sends strong delusions that you believe a lie and are damned--no turning back, no turning back.

[linked image]

Most preachers lift the list of passages mentioning the Holy Spirit with no need or desire to read context. My return to the hills was rebuked by an elder who had to read his questions and then read his answers. They were using the old Gospel Advocate literature which invented the Three Persons (people) also at LU still promoted by John Mark Hicks defining God as "three centers of consiousness, each with their own skills." They are ONE god in that they are friendly and hold "communion" with one another to make decisions.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Mar 28, 2014 4:57 PM

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

March 28 2014, 9:55 PM 

Ken, your typical "ANTI-CHRIST" statement is just kinda hanging out there. You need to clean that up. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 28 2014, 10:52 PM 

Sarge,

I hope you're not thinking about a movie by that name or about "that antichrist shall come [singular]" (I John 2:18).

picture-of-antichrist.jpg

The same passage states: "... even now are there many antichrists...."

Ken has quoted several passages that deal with this subject. I think we should really study these scriptures. When the Scripture says that in Christ Jesus is "the fulness of the godhead," it's the truth. It can't get any fuller than full. There is no human "perception" of adding another "divine being" to the godhead that will change that truth.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

March 28 2014, 11:09 PM 

The complete verse of Col. 2:9 (KJV) is: "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

The word "bodily" signifies that Jesus was the spokesman for the Father and the Holy Spirit while on earth in His BODILY form. Thus, Jesus represented the Godhead in His physical, BODILY form. Now that Jesus is in heaven, He resides with the Father and the Holy Spirit--the heavenly, spiritual Godhead.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 29 2014, 10:30 AM 

That is Bill's creative "perception" -- the need to add "God the Holy Spirit" to make the Godhead FULLER [than FULL].

I have just provided (above) a summary of "God the ..." references in the Scripture:

--- 0 references to "God the Holy Spirit"
--- 0 references to "God the Son"
--- 25 [at least] references to "God the Father"

Bill's perception: "... with the Father and the Holy Spirit" -- the other residents in heaven.

So, what about "the Father and the Holy Spirit"?

In John 4, the Scripture tells us:

(1) That we are to "worship the Father" (verse 21);

(2) That we are to "worship the Father in spirit and in truth" (verse 23);

(3) That God [the Father] is a spirit and we are to "worship him in spirit and in truth (verse 24).

(3.a) God the Father -- [you've been shown those references] -- is a "spirit," WHOLLY a spirit, meaning without flesh and blood. There is only one God (Mal. 2:10; Mark 12:32; Rom. 3:30; Jas. 2:19). The Father is THE ONLY ONE GOD:

(3.b) "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him." (I Cor. 8:6)

(3.c) "One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Eph. 4:6)

(3.d) "For there is one God [the Father], and one mediator between God [the Father] and men, the man Christ Jesus." (I Tim. 2:5)

(4) Ephesians 4:30 clearly explains that "the holy spirit OF God" is not and cannot be another divine being -- generated [manufactured, created, perceived] by the Trinity Creed and its adherents.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

March 29 2014, 10:58 AM 

I have given my interpretation of Col. 2:9. You have given yours. We interpret it differently. Are you right and I am wrong? Am I right and you are wrong? You may think what you will to please yourself, but frankly, I'm not worried about it one way or another. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 30 2014, 1:51 AM 

Now that you have given your interpretation of Col. 2:9, you've led me to believe that you don't want to discuss Col. 2:9 anymore. (Well, that shouldn't stop me from continuing to study Col. 2:9 and related passages from the Scripture, should you? It is a difficult topic, and I continue to find more scriptural evidences that debunk the man-made Trinity dogma.) I have quoted scripture after scripture but to no avail because you refuse to respond either positively or negatively. So, if you're done with Colossians 2:9, it's OK. You're not required to respond. But, of course, I'll continue studying God's truth and sharing that knowledge of the truth with others.

Speaking of John 4:21,23,24, it was Jesus who was speaking to the woman regarding "WORSHIP." Jesus said that we are to worship "God the Father." What Jesus said really makes sense (and I've listed some 25 passages [just a few posts above yours] that make reference to "God the Father" or "God our Father").

(2) I'm looking for passages that implicitly or explicitly say, "I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God: worship Me." There are some 50 passages that mention "the Son of God" -- the designation given to Jesus Christ, who is undoubtedly "the Son of God the Father." Are we to worship "the Son of God"?

(3) I'm also looking for passages that teach us to pray to and/or worship "the Holy Spirit" as "God" per the Trinity Creed. Maybe you can tell me for sure that we are to pray to "the holy spirit OF God" ... "without ceasing" (I Thess. 5:17).

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 28 2014, 11:43 PM 

Wow, Donnie, does that mean that Jesus was just praying to HIMSELF. If the father was greater than the son and the father was INSIDE of Jesus doesn't that make it a bit crowded?

I thought that the ONE ALMIGHTY filled the whole universe: does that mean that the whole universe was INSIDE of Jesus? Wow, I find that amazingly amazing.

That must mean that the Father and Spirit DIED on the cross and went into the tomb for three days. Wow, you are never too old to learn new stuff.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Mar 29, 2014 12:40 AM

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

March 29 2014, 8:42 PM 

Ken, I feel bad for you. Brother, let me help you save some face with some editing. happy.gif

*From another forum:*

Wow, *Johnny*, does that mean that Jesus was just praying to HIMSELF. If the father was greater than the son and the father was INSIDE of Jesus doesn't that make it a bit crowded?

I thought that the ONE ALMIGHTY filled the whole universe: does that mean that the whole universe was INSIDE of Jesus? Wow, I find that amazingly amazing.

That must mean that the Father and Spirit DIED on the cross and went into the tomb for three days. Wow, you are never too old to learn new stuff.

happy.gif All in Fun happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 6 2014, 1:56 PM 

We went to great pains to say:
NO, the One God the Father, the Almighty, Jehovah did NOT live inside the body of Jesus: even the DOVE to prove that Jesus was the Son of a Father and not the daughter of the mother did not FLY INSIDE of the body of Jesus. In Athens, Paul said of God that "In HIM we live, move and have our being" and "He is not far from us." However, he did not say that it was JESUS THE MAN. Paul preached Jesus as the SON of God acknowledged by a "voice" only after Jesus was baptized to "fully preach baptism."

The always-pagan father, mother (spirit, dove) and generated son (Osiris' wooden penis, Isis and Horus in Egypt and Mount Sinai) is the PAGAN THESIS: the ANTITHESIS of Jesus is that all of the AUTHORITY of these triads is in the NAME (singular) made visible and audible as a SINGULAR PERSON.

Jesus said that the FATHER was IN him when the ONE GOD THE FATHER breathed (Spirit without Meter) and the MAN Jesus articulated the WORD of God through His double-edged sword (tongue, mouth, lips). He DID NOT say that the Almighty lived inside of his body.

Jesus said that the ALWAYS pagan mother (spirit) was WITH them because HE was with them. He said the Spirit (His Words John 6:63) would be IN them. Philip had a logical request of trinitarians to ask to SEE the father.

Therefore, Jesus went to the extreme to repudiate the always-pagan need for three literal persons (people).

In John 14 only the Father-Son abides with and in those who KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.

Those who KEEP HIS COMMANDMENT abide with or IN the Father-Son.

When my father wanted to communicate with me I understood that his MIND was BREATHED (spirit) and his breath was invisible and inaudible until it was processed in the ears of his SON. Jesus went to the extreme to PREVENT people from thinking that God is so impotent by Himself that He cannot even TRANSMIT his WORD by HIS OWN BREATH. The LU aka John Mark Hicks sees "three centers of consciousness" each with THEIR unique power and talent: that is why they can discount Father-Son and hear the SPIRIT in theology.

That is why John warned those (the masses of pagans OF the world) who do not or cannot confess that

If you have the Father, you have the Son.
If you have the Son (His Word) you have the Father.

That's the magic TEST to identify an ANTICHRIST who cannot confess that Christ or MESSIAH came fully IN THE FLESH.

Luke 24: 19 YLT And he said to them, `What things?' And they said to him, `
.....The things about Jesus of Nazareth,
.....who became a man--a prophet--powerful in deed and word,
.....before God and all the people,

Luke 24:19KJV Luke 24:19-20 (KJV)
19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him,
.....Concerning Jesus of Nazareth,
.....which was a prophet mighty in deed and word
.....before God and all the people:

We want men's hands to be holy and the women silent: WHY? So that we might ALL be saved (or safe) and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH.

1Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1Timothy 2:5 For there is one God,
.....and one mediator between God and men,
.....the man Christ Jesus;
1Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 7 2014, 6:01 PM 

While there are many names in various countries, DIONYSUS (wineskins) and ABADDON (Sun god) were worshipped by the Israelites at Mount Sinai with wine, women and music. For that assault against the ONE GOD THE FATHER God turned them over to worship the Starry host (Acts 7 for example) and abandoned them to Egyptian-Babylonian sacrificial system which began with the ritual sacrifice of the KINGS.

For every Spirit OF Christ principle of conduct there was/is ALWAYS a pagan practice which needed to be exposed and silenced. If someone says that the Jacob-Cursed and God-abandoned Levites as soothsayer-sorcerers is THEIR PATTERN for "worship" in confiscated churches BELIEVE THEM. Abaddon or Apollyon is the LEADER of the Muses or Locusts which have been unleashed to collectivize and hold you captive.

When Jesus made it certain that as a MAN He had all of the authority of the Dionysus "god" who became a "man" he refuted Dionysus. Dionysus was worshipped at the temple and Jesus warned that his clergy PIPED hoping to get you to lament and dance. Dionysus was the FANNER and Jesus made it clear that God would WINNOW and burn up the chaff. On and on but HIDDEN from the wise or sophists says Jesus. Here is the story of Dionysus who claimed to BE GOD inside of a BODY.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 110 11 12 13 14 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter