Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Easter-Ishtar Mother of Harlots at a church near you. Part B

February 17 2014 at 2:04 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.63.107.21

In Ezekiel 8 God warns about thee women lamenting or worshiping Tammuz with flutes and shrill music. At the same time the men turned their backs to the temple where they PRETENDED that their Sun and Moon God lived and held a Sun-Rise Service." The Sun and moon and two other pillars were phallic just like Jochin and Boaz. In some places they had such pillars at altars for HERMES (god of liars and music) and KAIROS who is the Demon son of Zeus who has come down in the Lu-Kairos-Ethos etal Church Planting Plots of "daughters of the mother."

Of Isaiah 8 and Christ's message about taking the MARK

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

This was what was going on in Rome. In Romans 14 Paul identified the SECTS by their diets but their worship did not edify or EDUCATE and so was forbidden as SELF-pleasure in Romans 15. I will post Ezekiel 9 to show that the Jews who had the MARK of weeping and lamenting for the city and people were to be spared. However, the MARK demonstrated in Ezekiel 8 is the SIGN of musical and theatrical performers as MARKS of worshipers of the Babylon Mother of Whores (Revelation 17). Because they REJOICED in EASTER they were to be slain. In Isaiah 30 and Revelation 19 they are to be CAST ALIVE into Hell (outside of Jerusalem them) or the Lake of Fire. Here is one image of the Mother Goddess you WILL worship at EASTER because God has abandoned the ones who rejoice. They even rejoice in that they are JUDGED because that is why they are from KAIROS-Ethos the Demnon who has come down to you. Inanna-Ishtar looks muck like the Kairos demon son of Zeus on clay tablets. Notice that she is mounted on the serpent or beast and holds 6 stars or arrows.

[linked image]

Because she got father Ea drunk and stole all of the magical scrolls or songs, she got the power of the Elders, Musical performing demons and of homosexual love. She is goddess of the vulva which used to be posted over the door of ancient churches to be stroked before you entered into the church as her WOMB.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Mar 11, 2014 1:50 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tom Waits
(no login)

Re: Easter-Ishtar Mother of Harlots at a church near you.

February 20 2014, 1:14 AM 

Ken Sublett is "f"word insane.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Mar 8, 2014 9:07 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Subllett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Easter-Ishtar Mother of Harlots at a church near you.

February 20 2014, 12:11 PM 

Hmmmm! That's what my doctor said!

Dt 17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

Dt 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon,
....or any of the host of heaven,
which I have not commanded;

Doesn't that sound like CENI? The LOGOS is the REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE because God is God and we are just pretenders.

If you missed Acts 7, Stephen got murdered for telling them what Christ said in ALL of the prophets: because of instrumental idolatry: playing with instruments and playing with one another if you missed Romans1, God ABANDONED the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites to worship the HOST OF HEAVEN. You see, once you fall from grace with music there is no redemption.

Easter is the worship of the STARRY HOST proving that God HAD abandoned them. Apollyon-Abaddon defines the SERVICE of the Levites and the end-time Musical Worship Leader. Apollo was a SUN GOD from Babylon onward.

Dt 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

Dt 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Dt 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

In Isaiah 30 as Christ's PROTOTYPICAL WARNING the sounds of rhetoric, cultic singing and playing instruments is proof that Jesus has been there and removed His LAMPS (seven spirits) and will never return.

Here is what you worshipped as you entered Easthorp: This is your SUBSTITUTE Mary.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Feb 20, 2014 12:20 PM

Respond to this message   
Servant
(no login)

You Need Help

February 21 2014, 9:11 PM 

This is the VERY reason why people should never, ever come and be a part of this site.

For SOME reason, Ken Sublett, is pathetic enough to allow what Tom Waits said....to be printed. That there was any conscientious effort on Ken Sublett's to even give a response to this vulgarity is alarming and sad.

Now, Ken, do you understand, why you have never been/will never be taken serious for anything that rolls off of your lips? So write and load up your data base until you have to get a warehouse to hold it all, but it will always be useless. Now tell us again about 'speak that which is written.'

I guess with all the perverted thoughts that come to fruition from you here, at this site, I should never be surprised at anything.

Donnie, I realize that you have an answer for everything on every subject for everyone, but for you to condone this...it is sick.

You can edit/delete comments that you don't agree with, but allow this????

If it isn't enough for the church to have to worry about the liberal left...it has its hands full with the wolves who are set upon destroying her within.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: You Need Help

February 21 2014, 11:32 PM 

Happy Ishtar Day: Can't be as nasty as calling poster of facts DUNG.

When Paul warned about men allowing WRATH the word is ORGE or ORGY: ALL performance religious "worship" is a virtual or literal sexual performance. Watch it this Sunday: everyone must pray that everyone be peaceful and come to a knowledge of the truth: the Word is truth. I told you that Paul didn't corrupt the Word which is selling learning at wholesale and defining prostitution.

If you pass the unauthorized collection plate you have been offered money. If you perform a religious observation to which the kingom does not come then Paul defines that as prostitution. You mind like CCM with Rock and Roll better if your ears tingle.

[linked image]

Our ancestors in Ireland probably had to pat her as you entered into the womb of all liturgical or "worship centers" as the OPPOSITE female (Sophia=music, pederasty) as opposed to SILENCE and the WORD or Logos: the Regulative principle.

If you watched the Pope's xmas mass he WORE it and David "took it all off." Remember the picture of the Ephod?

Please don't let anyone SELL any body parts this Sunday. You can avoid it if you have one APT elder who is commanded to Teach that Which has been taught. To keep the human traffic out of it Christ in the wilderness commanded that you PREACH the Word (only) by READING the Word for Comfort and Doctrine.

Tammuz is the pagan counterpart to Jesus in Ezekiel 8 where we have a perfect example of Hoppy Ishtar Day with the men worshiping phallic poles as the sun rises in the east.

The High Priestess, acting for Inanna, is speaking to Dumuzi [Tammuz] the new king.
My vulva, the horn,
The boat of Heaven,
Is full of eagerness like the young moon.
My untilled land lies fallow.
As for me, Inanna, [Ishtar]
Who will plow my vulva?
Who will plow my high field?
Who will plow my wet ground?
As for me, the young woman,
Who will plow my vulva?
Who will station the ox there?
Who will plow my vulva?

Since you also defend music so much and refuse to operate A School of Christ through the Word, we notice that Hoppy Ishtar day is:

Her lament is for [Reproductive proclivity is the object. Unnatural as well as Sacred Prostitution acts were part of the tribute to Tammuz.] So intimately bound up with the goddess were the sexual functions of the whole animal kingdom that without her presence they could not be discharged His death appears to have been annually mourned, to the shrill music of flutes, by men and women about midsummer in the month named after him, the month of Tammuz. The dirges were seemingly changed over the effigy of the dead god. (The Golden Bough, Frazer, pages 378-9).

Amos 5f they were musically worshiping WITH and FOR the dead.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Feb 21, 2014 11:43 PM

Respond to this message   
Servant
(no login)

Just Went Under fo the 3rd Time

February 22 2014, 1:38 PM 

Well, one thing for sure Ken (even though it matters none to you), you may have finally sunk concerned member's boat (it was already on life support). It will serve you well, though, as you have more time to add to your ever growing hard drive.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Just Went Under fo the 3rd Time

February 22 2014, 6:03 PM 

The Spirit OF Christ called Lucifer (Tyre) the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden.

Now, what do you think a religious PROSTITUE does?

A Bible Hymn is a Prayer. Paul commanded that we SPEAK hymns. Praise and Worship Songs came 4 centuries too late and were considered idols connected to Voodoo.

http://www.piney.com/MuHymnIdol.html

"Where there is no music, the spirit will not come." This West African proverb daily greets the divinity students in the Introduction to Preaching course taught by Brad R. Braxton, Assistant Professor of Homiletics and Biblical Studies at Wake Forest University. Explained Braxton, "fundamentally, in African American worship, music serves the role of conjuring God's spirit...
When Black folks get together, they don't necessarily assume that God is there or that the conditions are ripe for God's presence to be manifest.

That's why all musical references in history markes sorcery or witchcraft. Historians and musicologists declare that churchy type of SANGING is a blend of Snake Handling music along with VOODOO practiced by polyrhymic hand clapping after the masters shut down the hush arbors and drumming.

"The transfer of these West African tribal traditions to the slave fields, railways, and rivers of the southern U.S. was of advantage to oppressed and oppressor alike, the slave obviously taking solace in the cultural memory of his own collective past, the slaveowner encouraging work songs in the

same spirit as an infantry general might approve of military bands-for the stimulus they gave to work rate.

Professor Robert Briffault's introductory words to his article titled "Sex in Religion" published in the book "Sex in Civilization" (Garden City Publishing Co.).
"The elaborate mystic theology of Egypt was replete with sexual symbolism; hierodular [sacred] prostitution, ritual bestiality were among the observances of its cult. The religions of Babylonia, of Asia Minor, of the far-flung Semitic colonies, were notorious for the licentiousness of their rites: their priestesses were sacred prostitutes and prostitution was incumbent upon every woman.

To this common description of early religious beliefs, we have the incident of Aaron bringing out the bull for the Israelites to worship when Moses remained longer on Mount Sinai than the people thought. The people were getting edgy so Aaron made a festivity for them by fashioning the golden calf and told them to worship the calf in a sexual manner (Exodus 32:25-35). God was angry with Aaron and the people for this. But the people thought that by their sexual actions they were actually worshipping God in a proper way. Their worship was to "Baal-Peor" (Hebrew: "Lord of the Opening," that is, "Lord of the Vagina") (see Psalm 106:28,29 for this identification). The rebellious Israelites were making images (and setting up pillars) in honor of this pagan deity that demanded gross sexual actions as a part of the "nature rituals" by the worshippers. This was nothing strange to the Israelites because most Gentile religious activities involved a measure of sexual activity as a part of their liturgies and rituals.

"The triumphal hymn of Moses had unquestionably a religious character about it; but the employment of music in religious services, though idolatrous, is more distinctly marked in the festivities which attended the erection of the golden calf." (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 589).

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

NOW

March 6 2014, 5:50 PM 

Donnie,
Have you lost the rest of your mind? Allowing the post by Tom Waits? I want an answer.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: NOW

March 7 2014, 2:37 AM 

Dave,

Tom Waits' was an expression of his "personal" judgment of Ken, who on his own volition approved and published it.

Now, how different is Tom's from yours when you recently "judged" me [as well as Ken] as follows: "Donnie, you can make the claim all day....but you are not a disciple of Christ. I already had accepted that of Ken, but had held hopes out for you Donnie."

As FOX News says: "Fair and Balanced ... We Report, You Decide."

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Well Done

March 7 2014, 8:57 PM 

It is not a judgement....it is a fact. You also condoned the vulgar post. The fact that you still haven't deleted it shows that I haven't judged, only reported the facts.

How is that for your fair and balanced reporting? Better than Fox....wouldn't you agree?

FEEL FREE to edit and delete at your own hideous discretion.

"...who on his own volition approved and published it."

That was as smooth and rich as they come Donnie. You sound like President Obama.....putting the blame on everyone but himself.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Well Done

March 8 2014, 2:44 AM 

Dave,

Which is worse? Ken's insanity according to Tom? Or, Donnie who is NOT a disciple of Christ according to Dave?

No, your post above remains intact and unedited. Freedom of expression, remember?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Easter as God's Rat Trap for the Civil-Military-Clergy Religionism Part A

March 7 2014, 5:41 PM 

We have noted that Moses does a flashback to the Mesopotamian origin and abandonment to after they fell into musical idolatry of the Egyptian, Babylonian and all pagan trinities or families of gods. In Genesis 49 Jacob laid out a prophecy for the tribes which came from him and wives.

[linked image]

The godly Jews WAITED for Shiloh by attending the Qaqhal, synagogue, ekklesia or Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness. The Church always had a ONE PIECE PATTERN: to Wait Upon Shiloh while He teaches the Prophets and Apostles IF you have at least ONE APT elder limited to "teaching that which has been taught."

The Jacob-Cursed and God-Abandoned were led by the Kings which God gave in His anger to return them to and beyond Babylon.

Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

This paper shows what Paul was condemning in Romans 14 before he defined the PATTERN which no one can be mistaken about: "Use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our LEARNING." A Christian is a Disciple and a Disciple is a LEARNER. The Flow of information is ONE WAY: it flows from God and to the LEARNER.

The LION was prophesied and fulfilled was to be Jesus Christ:

1Kings 12:20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel: there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only.
2Kings 17:18 Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.
Psalms 78:68 But chose the tribe of Judah , the mount Zion which he loved

God gave David a TENT on Mount Zion
But Solomon built God a HOUSE on Mount Moriah (where God had already provided for the sons of Abraham)
But, God does not live in houses built by human hands. Neither is He worshipped by the WORKS of human hands.

Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Jesus became the PASSOVER for the godly believers.
Holy Ishtar Day denies that Jesus paid it all

Christ in Hosea 2 promises to remove the special days surrounding the sun and moon. However, as the progressive Apostates have been turned back to the pattern of the Levites it is logical that they have been abandoned to worship the starry host: not a single one of them can read what Stephen said in Acts 7.

The Jewish liturgical year is not simply the basis for Jewish holidays, but for the Christian movable feasts as wellthose annual holidays that do not fall on a fixed date but vary according to astronomical occurrences.

The celebration of Passover took place just before the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Christ, and the two holidays have been entwined from the beginningthe word Pasch, originally meaning Passover, came to mean Easter as well.

Easter is their destined way to REJECT THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. I have PICTURES of your Mother of Harlots.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You should be a Democrat

March 8 2014, 1:15 PM 

" Or, Donnie who is NOT a disciple of Christ according to Dave?"

Oh no, not according to Dave......it will be hard for you to understand this Donnie, but the same Holy Scriptures that you abuse frequently also supports this fact that you can't be a disciple if you have or condone 'behavior unbecoming of Christ.'

Christ means Christlike.....know what I mean?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: You should be a Democrat

March 8 2014, 9:59 PM 

Dave,

1. What is the scriptural definition or identification of a "disciple of Christ"?

2. Trying to understand the Holy Scriptures in depth or discussing controversial biblical issues in depth is NOT abusing the Holy Scriptures.

3. If I were you, I would not make that judgment of someone not being a disciple of Christ; I would let Christ make that call.

4. I am a conservative in my political ideology; I am a conservative in doctrinal matters.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Offensive Word Neutralized

March 8 2014, 10:23 PM 

Offensive word just neutralized by Ken.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Offensive Word Neutralized

March 8 2014, 11:53 PM 

The insanity of the English language!!!

Of course, the very irate Tom would not say, "Ken is freaking awesome." Tom used the "neutralized" word as an adverb. Ken proved that he is not insane.

Just what is the English etymology of "freaking"? And that's OK?

"Gee Whiz," someone might say. And "this little term derived in the USA as a euphemistic shorthand for Jesus"?

What does Prov. 23:7 say? "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." Let's be careful what the mind is preoccupied with. Dave?

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Perfection

March 8 2014, 10:37 PM 

Wesley believed that while we cannot be perfect in deed, we can be perfect in heart. See Matthew 5:48. Paul said that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: You should be a Democrat

March 9 2014, 12:01 AM 

Dave,

I was going to say the same thing about you -- that "you should be a Democrat." But I think you're already there. LOL!!! Just to be sure, though, let me ask you this: Don't you consider yourself "progressive" in your theology?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Song and Dance

March 9 2014, 10:54 PM 

No, Donnie, I am not "progressive" in my theology, no matter how many LOLs you put up. Consider this......can homosexuals be considered Christians?

For it to take you and/or Ken this long to 'neutralize' the f word is not insane...just not the actions of a Christian. So use your play on words, and your 'substitute" words for the vulgarity, but you still are no better than homosexuals that claim to be Christians. I am not judging you.....you did that for yourself already.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Preoccupied Mind

March 11 2014, 12:32 AM 

Dave,

Without the LOL, you have actually arrived there, even though your home congregation may not have -- not yet. Soft piano playing enhances "worship" to you. Aren't you in favor of the "Praise Team" [elite musical worship performers] dominating "congregational" singing? So, what about women leadership in the church? These are only a few of the "progressive" trends and tendencies in few of the churches today. Dave, even if you claim that you are not of a "progressive" mindset.

It's about time you stopped getting your mind preoccupied with your paying attention to "vulgarity" and losing sight of what's primarily being discussed here. I know you are capable of engaging in the discussion of serious, complex biblical topics and issues. So, why not do that instead?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter