Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dave
(no login)

Pride Is Not Always a Bad Thing

March 11 2014, 8:14 PM 

Donnie,
You may not be a registered democrat, but truly one in heart and mind.
1} You take that which I have shown where to be in error and sin and try and turn it around on me. "It's about time you stopped getting your mind preoccupied with your paying attention to "vulgarity" and losing sight of what's primarily being discussed here." You, Donnie, and you, Ken, were the culprits who allowed/condoned the vulgar word. Very democratic.
2) You need no facts to support your theory(s). You have never worshiped at our church, and do not know anything about us, yet you assume we have issues with women leading our congregation. Where have I ever said " Soft piano playing enhances "worship"...?" Very democratic.

Donnie, don't you think it is about time you pull out the edit/delete tool again? If you don't delete/edit it, you could always put it above a few other posts (out of the way). How about your trick of not posting it for days. That is always a good one too.

One of the reasons that people don't post here often (or not at all) is because there are a few of us (ME) that have exposed this site for the utter nonsense for which it has always been. I must say....I am proud of that.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Pride Is Not Always a Bad Thing

March 13 2014, 1:48 AM 

Dave,

1) I am not a Democrat. I am not even a RINO (Republican in Name Only). I am a conservative -- politically and theologically.

2) Your preoccupation with vulgarity hasn't left you yet; get over it.

3) I mentioned "women leadership" along the lines of instrumental music and the Praise Team [the Progressive "Church of Christ" Choir] -- these are ALL progressive/liberal change agents' agenda.

4) "Soft piano playing enhances [your words]" is mild compared to "instrumental music is not forbidden, therefore, it is allowed in worship." I doubt that you no longer adhere to such teaching.

5) I have no control over the placement of a post when one clicks "Respond to this message" -- the response goes directly and immediately below the post being responded to, unless there are other posts ahead of you.

6) I am an extremely busy person. I may not get a chance to review, publish or respond to a post. Another moderator may opt not to publish a post.

7) With or without you is not the reason for people not to post. Readership has grown and continues to grow -- an indication that there are serious learners and students out there.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Edit....Edit...Edit....Delay Posting...Delay Posting....Edit

March 13 2014, 6:11 PM 

Donnie, your message went from the one post of
"Soft piano playing enhances "worship" to you,"
to trying to negate your own false accusation of
"Soft piano playing enhances [your words]"
Notice how deceitful that is? You take out the the word "worship" and we find out how you are not to be trusted with responses.

Your number 6} "I am an extremely busy person. I may not get a chance to review, publish or respond to a post. Another moderator may opt not to publish a post."

If you lie down with a dog that has fleas then guess what? If you allow Ken to moderate and he allows the vulgar response, then you ALSO are the one who is responsible for the reviewing, publishing and responding. Guilty by association.

Your number 7) "With or without you is not the reason for people not to post. Readership has grown and continues to grow -- an indication that there are serious learners and students out there."

I spoke of those who POST, while you tried negating and avoiding the subject by speaking of READERS only. If these readers are "serious learners and student".....how would you know this if they refuse to post? Also, can you prove that even the readership continues to grow? What data would show that the growth has occurred and continues to grow?

Would like to mention your number 3 also
3) "I mentioned "women leadership" along the lines of instrumental music and the Praise Team [the Progressive "Church of Christ" Choir] -- these are ALL progressive/liberal change agents' agenda."

Our congregation doesn't have a praise team, nor instrumental music, so why would you ASSUME that we would have anything to do with any of these issues or the women leadership issues?

You ALLOWED me to wait for my response to be posted for a few days....might be another good chance
to do that again.

Lastly, MOST ALL of your readers do not post here. We find that there are some of those that posted here have, in the past, agreed with me on my assessment, that this site is NOT good. I believe that if I have directed even one disciple of Christ, or even the ones who are curious away from this site....then I have won a victory for Him.

Nothing good has come from this site. Nothing.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Edit....Edit...Edit....Delay Posting...Delay Posting....Edit

March 14 2014, 2:45 AM 

"Nothing good has come from this site. Nothing." What about your post, Dave?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Background to the LION which EASTER "TRAMPS" in Neo-Pagan Anti-Christianism Part B

March 11 2014, 1:43 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Ishtar

March 18 2014, 5:45 PM 

Ishtar is as Sumerian Inanna is to scarabs. Better yet....Hamunaptra (City of the Dead Man). Scarabs don't sing though. Is that ok Ken?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ishtar

May 7 2014, 5:26 PM 

Scarabs are Dung Beetles. We called them Tumble Bugs. The ball was the symbol and perhaps the origin of the SUN GOD.

The people went to GILGAL to sin: Gilgal is a rolling thing probably similar to Stonehenge. When the people were coming out of Egypt they ATE the sacrifices made to Baal-Peor: people masturbated and deficated on his image. Yumm, Yumm.

I told you in Isaiah 30 that the SOUNDS of God driving His enemies into "hell" were the wind, string and percussion instruments which Lucifer (Melkart) brought with him-her as the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden. Christ promises to wash the dung and menstrual blood out of the city. Jesus cast the female worship team out of His presence as one ejects or casts out dung.

Church is named after Circe or Kirke: she is the holy harlot used by John in Revelation 17. She used music to lure sailors to her island, had sex with them and then turned them into beasts: swine, dogs, etc. She was a glorious leader of her Circe (circuse) so she fed here congregation with carefully kneeded dung patty cakes. Yum.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 5 Music and Idolatry part A

March 22 2014, 3:02 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jesus and Dionysus

May 7 2014, 5:16 PM 

These notes connect to the Bacchae or "new wineskin god" by Euripides.

http://www.piney.com/DocEuripBacc.html

There is hardly a single topic in the Bible which does not have a pagan connection.

You have to conclude that all of the Bible is lifted from existing cosmology and theology in which case God and His Son are evil and destructive.

Or, if you read beyond "gitting up a sermon" which will fetch a good price, you can easily see that Scripture INVERTS or RECTIFIES the common superstitions and religious practices used to frighten and fleece simple but good normal people.

Again, if you follow the direct command, approved by Jesus example and logically inferred if you can define DISCIPLE and SPEAK to "PREACH the Word by READING the Word for COMFORT and DOCTRINE".

You are in deep bull when those Paul in Ephesians 4 defined as LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE want to sell their own sermons, songs or instrumental talent. They are PURPOSE DRIVEN says Jesus because they are OF the World and not OF Faith or OF truth.

Those who GLADLY RECEIVED the Word about Jesus were baptized and their spirits were translated into a "heavenly kingdom." It is not probable that they will NOT flee Babylon and are therefore safe. Those feeding on what Barnes called "the Lust of the Ears and Eyes" who are OF the World will have found their agents of the Kosmos.

With the clear understanding that those Jesus MARKED with SORCERERS: speakers, singers, instrument players, craftsmen, in Revelation will nor and probably CANNOT alter their course. The Book of Enoch and Job 21 and many other texts PROVE that the fall into pagan musical idolatry is the MARK of being "turned over to worship the starry host" (Exodus 32; Acts 7) and not the CAUSE.

Here is what any APT and mentally alert person reading the Biblical Text would grasp although the MASSSES will not respect that Jesus HAS EXPOUNDED everything in the ancient writings which apply to Him:

Nietzsche, in his Birth of Tragedy, traced the Dionysiac orgies back to the "influences of the narcotic potion of which all primitive men and peoples speak in hymns" or to the emotions which awaken with "the powerful imminence of spring which permeates all of nature with its joy. As the emotions are intensified, the subjective element disappears completely into self-forgetfulness."

But wine is also a psychotropic which reveals to "the most headstrong the greatness of the tender-eyed, dancing, and exultant god who is at the same time the most powerful conqueror and the hero with the greatest triumphs. Dionysus alone has the power, with wine's magic, to bend the will of the implacable" (Otto).

He who begets something which is alive must dive down into the primeval depths in which the forces of life dwell. And when he rises to the surface, there is a gleam of madness.

In its most penetrating depth, the myth of Dionysus is the myth of the raging disintegration of the mystical altered state. It is in this sense and not in the sense of the blood of the redeemer that the living Eucharist, and not the blood of the redeemer gains its true significance. And it is through this understanding that the physical violence shared by Christianity and the Dionysus cult in history can finally attain its meaning in the voyage of the mind to the roots of death in letting go completely by loosing the bands of order and entering, like Orpheus, Dionysus, Persephone, Inanna and Jesus the living world of the ego-death the living experience of the Bardo. To achieve this requires just the shattering of the world of order the the chaos of the unfettered mystical state that attends the rebirth of the soul in new life.

This age old practice can be traced back to ancient tradition found in tribes in Africa, Europe, and Asia. This ritual is seen today in the Easter enactments of the passion play and was widely present in the past. In Babylon an annual ritual of a mock slaying of the fair youth Adonis and his raising from the dead symbolized a continued renewal of the earth. The concept stems from the most primitive nature of man: IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD II ~ In the Court of the Crimson King ~

12.18 Prophecy and Miraculous Bewitchment

In the art of prophecy, madness is represented as secret knowledge. Plutarch explicitly says that in the opinion of "the ancients" Dionysus played a large part in prophecy. According to Herodotus, " there was an oracle of Dionysus in Thrace with a prophetess, as in Delphi."

The hymn which Philodamus of Skarpheia composed for Delphi in the middle of the fourth century tells us that all of the immortals danced at the birth of Dionysus. Semele, herself, during her pregnancy, was supposedly seized by an irrepressible desire to dance, and whenever she heard the sound of a flute, she had to dance; and the child in her womb danced, too.

What is the reason for this tremendous excitement, this deep trance? The world man knows, in which he has settled himself so securely that world is no more. The turbulence has swept it away. Everything has been transformed. The primeval world has stepped into the foreground, the depths of reality have been opened, the elemental forms of everything that is creative, everything that is destructive, have arisen, bringing with them infinite rapture and infinite terror. The innocent picture of a well- ordered routine world has been shattered by their coming, and they bring with them no illusions or fantasies but truth - a truth that brings on madness.

Rocks split open, and streams of water gush forth. Everything that has been locked up is released. The alien and the hostile unite in miraculous harmony. Age-old laws have suddenly lost their power, and even the dimensions of time and space are no longer valid.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter