Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Ukraine Viewing

April 8 2014, 10:19 AM 

Perhaps, the Ukrainians seek a bit of "comic relief" by visiting this site? happy.gif

That may explain the one way communication. Seriously, I wish them the best.

Respond to this message   
Servant
(no login)

Always.....more details

April 8 2014, 4:38 PM 

Donnie,
You said...." However, there is a difference between "there seems to be" and "there is." One is based on observation or gut-feeling; the other on facts."

There goes your "Obama" moment. "There seems to be" would show a trend.....a trend would be supported with facts, not a "gut-feeling." IF, as you say, it is supported with an observation, then how would you measure that observation? ....especially here...with only a visitor meter to observe?

You can't!

The devil is in the details.....eh?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Liars and Religious Musicians (sorcerers) are Cast Alive into the Lake of Fire.

April 9 2014, 1:37 PM 

When people musicate and lie TO God and ABOUT God they ARE cast alive into the Lake of Fire: Already they are being CONSUMED by the breath (spirit) of their own Mouth.

Michael C. Armour: Looking back at the twentieth century, the a cappella Churches of Christ present one of the great ironies of American religion. A Bible-believing people, aggressively evangelistic for most of our history, we have always described ourselves as eager for Christian unity.

Yet, by mid-century the broader religious community saw us as exclusivists, thoroughly isolated from our spiritual neighbors.
Nor could we hold ourselves out as a model of unity, for we constantly struggled with our own polarizing divisions.

The STRUGGLE is caused by Religious Operatives (Sophists, Craftsmen) who LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE warns Paul in Ephesians when the Gift of the Spirit OF Christ gives them no ROLE and no DOLE. They are always HIRED HANDS of the Disciples-Christian Churches who divided their OWN Stoneite Sect by imposing INSTRUMENTS only after their CARPET BAGS ran out and they imposed INSTRUMENTS-by confession to J.W.McGarvey-that they could not SURVIVE without the ORGAN. Only the organ, we promise as an aid because if we used the ORGAN (only, we promise) AS worship it would be a SIN. They PRESUME that the Command of Christ from the wilderness onward to READ the Word (only) for Comfort and Doctrine NO LONGER WORKS after THEY see visions and hear A spirit telling them that IF Jesus had their PhDuh, HE would have commanded instruments instead of RADICALLY OUTLAWING them.

Of course, as they would say, that's a bald-faced lie: Liars and sorcerers (singers, players, all craftsmen) and DOGS are Cast Alive into the Lake of Fire. That's what The Spirit OF Christ said as the Prototypical ANTI-christ warning in Isaiah 30.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 9 2014, 1:59 PM 

Readers of the Word understand that BECAUSE of instrumental idolatry of the always-pagan trinity, God abandoned the National Civil-Military-Clergy complex. Christ in the prophets calls the ROBBERS AND PARASITES: Miriam and the Levites were "prophesyers" or soothsayer-sorcerers MARKED by religious music and musicians. From Egypt they brought the Jacob-cursed Levites as an old infant-burning priesthood in Egypt where the almost-always FEMALES as the Harem of the gods were Primary Parasites: As Senior Parasite THEY got the right to be the only Speakers so WE chain them to the PULPIT.

One God of the starry host was LUCIFER whom Christ called the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden. He-She was CAST AS PROFANE into the garden. That is the Chalal word meaning blowing the flute, to steal your inheritance, polluting and prostitute. It has the same meaning as David'd HALAL word which means "to to make yourself VILE so that you scrabble on the Philistine's gate and let the SLAVER run down your beard. The Philistine said of David "WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE MADE MEN." Halal is the root meaning of LUCIFER or VENUS or ZOE or even EVE (Evah or abomination) Paul warned about.

The table below explains why the Dionysics (including Jews from the wilderness onward) were restricted to DOING IT ONLY IN THE LIGHT instead of IN THE DARK where the PIPERS identified MEN who had been turned into BOYS (CATAMITES in Isaiah 3) and when you bowed to Baal you LAMENTED and DANCED around.

This is what Paul warned about in Romans 14 where the unconverted men in Rome were identified by going to "worship" at a pagan temple where emasculated males served up the ACT. Women were the MANIA who stimulated the orgy (exodus 32 and Paul's warning about WRATH. He silenced BOTH men and women so that "everyone might be saved and come to a KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH." The women were especially to be silenced because a self-speaker in tongues (includes instruments) were the MOST LIKELY to be marked as THE MAD WOMEN OF CORINTH. Paul wants both SERMONIZERS and MUSICIANS to know that THERE IS ONLY ONE SUCH MEDIATOR: JESUS CHRIST.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Thank God for His Word

April 9 2014, 4:34 PM 

Psalm 150

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Psalm 150

Praise ye the Lord.

Praise God in his sanctuary:
praise him in the firmament of his power.

Praise him for his mighty acts:
praise him according to his excellent greatness.

Praise him with the sound of the trumpet:
praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Praise him with the timbrel and dance:
praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Praise him upon the loud cymbals:
praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord.

Praise ye the Lord.

Ken you can twist the Word and lace it with mythology but the Word of God still stands, and always will.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Thank God for His Word

April 12 2014, 11:21 AM 

Sarge,

"Mythology" [the word you used] is presented here for a reason. History records and reveals what humankind has believed and done for ages.

We've presented these "acts and activities" of humankind to contrast man's behavior and self-imposed rules of worship with what the Scripture reveals to us. In fact, the Scripture speaks of how the pagan worships the gods, as well as the evil deeds of mankind.

No, this is not a case of twisting the Word and lacing it with mythology. NOT AT ALL."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 9 2014, 5:48 PM 

See how Michael C. Armour on Instrumental Music in Worship.

http://www.piney.com/Michael.C.Armour.Instrumental.Music.in.Worship.html

Lies like a dog: Ephesians 4 commanded that the APT elders silence or eject the cunning craftsmen or SOPHISTS because God HIDES from them and because they THEY LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

April 10 2014, 1:20 PM 

Let All Things Praise the Lord

150 Praise the Lord!

Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!

Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!

Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 10 2014, 1:56 PM 

The Spirit OF Christ defined a Church of Christ both inclusively and exclusively. The command was always to SPEAK that which is WRITTEN because God is not a juvenile girl Who can be intimidated, seduced or honored by Praise Singers always marked with ISIS DISEASE. Mike Armour and all of the Musical Bandiditos lies TO Christ and ABOUT Christ and that is called BLASPHEMY.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

April 10 2014, 2:10 PM 

2 Timothy 3:16-17

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 All Scripture is [a]inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for [b]training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Psalm 150
King James Version (KJV)
150 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

Respond to this message   
Servant
(no login)

Love Isn't As Easy as You Think

April 10 2014, 2:30 PM 

Ken,
If you don't watch out, you are going to be so drawn by the fire and being sure to see that those musikators get their damnation and what is truly coming to them.....that you might not hear being asked to go to the right. Arrogance and love mixes like oil and water.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Love Isn't As Easy as You Think

April 12 2014, 10:51 AM 

Servant,

A good way to respond to an argument in a narrative format is to present in return an argument in a narrative format.

In the above post, the personal pronoun "you" was used 3 times. Getting "personal" with your "personal" judgments?

So, we're looking for your affirmative/negative argument in response to a premise or subject matter, according to "Rules of Debate." It was missing in the above post.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 10 2014, 8:45 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

April 11 2014, 2:53 PM 

1 Chronicles 16:9
Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.

Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Psalm 16:7
I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.

Psalm 18:3
I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.

Psalm 28:6
Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy.

Psalm 59:17
O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.

Psalm 66:20
Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!

Psalm 68:4
Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds his name is the LORD and rejoice before him.

Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah

Psalm 71:6
From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you.

Psalm 71:23
My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you I, whom you have redeemed. Psalm 103:2
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-

Psalm 119:164
Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Psalm 145:3
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.

Psalm 146:2
I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah

Psalm 71:6
From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you.

Psalm 71:23
My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you I, whom you have redeemed. Psalm 103:2
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-

Psalm 119:164
Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Psalm 145:3
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.

Psalm 146:2
I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

Psalm 149:3
Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp.

Psalm 150:2
Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.

Psalm 150:6
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.

Hebrews 13:15
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praisethe fruit of lips that confess his name.

James 5:13
Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.

1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1 Peter 4:16
However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

Revelation 5:12
In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 12 2014, 11:02 AM 

Sarge,

Great job on doing a search for the word "praise" in the Bible.

This passage (Psalm 149:3) caught my attention: "Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp."

"Dancing."

I'm wondering if all the passages quoted have anything to do with "the assembly of saints." If so, when should a congregation incorporate "dancing" into its gathering?

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

April 11 2014, 5:44 PM 

"Then David and all Israel played music before God with all their might, with singing, on harps, on stringed instruments, on tambourines, on cymbals, and with trumpets."
1 Chronicles 13:8 (NKJV)

"The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him."
Exodus 15:2 (KJV)

"And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God:
many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD."
Psalm 40:3 (KJV)

"Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life."
Psalm 42:8 (KJV)

"Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens."
Psalm 148:1-4 (NIV)

"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a
two-edged sword in their hand"
Psalm 149:6 (KJV)

"Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD. Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven."
Psalm 148:11-13 (KJV)

"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually,
that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."
Hebrews 13:15 (KJV)

"Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."
Psalm 103:1-2 (NLT)

"Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; talk of all His wondrous works!"
1 Chronicles 16:9 (NKJV)

"Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day."
1 Chronicles 16:23 (NKJV)

"To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever."
Psalm 30:12 (NKJV)

"It is good to give thanks to the LORD, and to sing praises to Your name,
O Most High;"
Psalm 92:1 (NKJV)

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 12 2014, 11:33 AM 

Sarge,

We know about these passages. We know about David the psalmist, the inventor (Amos 6:5) and a music lover. And your point is __________. What are we to do now in "the assembly of saints"?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 12 2014, 11:56 AM 

Based on the earlier stats report (with the U.S. excluded), the page views between Ukraine [39.5%] and Russia [12.7%] would be presented as follows:

Ukraine --------------- 75.7%
Russian Federation ---- 24.3%
=============================
---------------------- 100.0%

Here's yesterday's page viewing stats (4/11/2014) between the two countries:

Ukraine --------------- 92.5%
Russian Federation ---- 07.5%
=============================
---------------------- 100.0%

FYI, Poland surpassed Russia for the first time. Of course, these are trending stats on page views. They vary on a daily/weekly basis.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 12 2014, 1:42 PM 

The word Psallo is used to translate the Hebrew Zamar. There is no singing in a tuneful sense in the whole Bible. You will notice that Zamar is based on pruning a vine or chopping it into small pieces. This is never tuneful in a musical sense but was like HYMN a Hebrew Cantillation. The Biblical Text (only) was divided into syllables and read or chanted as RHYMIC PROSE: this made hearing the WORD (only) at a distance possible. Jesus spoke from the side of a hill as a natural ampitheater but did not have any BACK UP MUSICIANS to AID His Word.

Psallo is rooted in the SOP concept of grinding something into pieces.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 162.72.101.93 on Apr 12, 2014 3:40 PM

Respond to this message   
Servant
(no login)

Amos 6:5

April 13 2014, 9:02 PM 

Donnie said "We know about David the psalmist, the inventor (Amos 6:5) and a music lover."

Does Amos 6:5 put David down for using/playing instruments? NO. The negative connotation and message in Amos 6::5 is for those who use such instruments in a way not intended to worship God. The author here needed someone to have an example for someone who used instruments, and never intended to bring a bad light to David. Men have continued to abuse this Scripture for their own sinful means.

Why do men such as Donnie and Ken continue to abuse Amos 6:5? Because they have taken what others have said and regurgitated such without due study, and therefore continue to abuse the Scriptures. They believe what they have heard instead of taking what they have heard and with proper study...found the Truth. Is this what Donnie considers 'the old paths?'

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter