Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Ukraine Viewing

April 14 2014, 6:21 PM 

Ken said,

"We have quoted Acts 7 over and over for the non-readers showing that it was because of musical idolatry of the Egyptian trinity that God ABANDONED them to worship the starry host."

Donnie, would you be so kind as to explain what Ken is talking about. Perhaps, I may understand more coming a different writer's style. Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 15 2014, 3:51 AM 

All that is explained more specifically in Acts 7:37-43.

It's all there -- the frequent references to: "the church in the wilderness" ... "Aaron, make us gods to go before us" ... offering "sacrifice unto the idol" ... "to worship the host of heaven" ... etc.

Please read Exodus 32 also.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

April 15 2014, 9:30 AM 

Then perhaps Ken should have simply said to read Acts 7:37-43 and Exodus 32 instead of droning on and on with seemingly endless mention of "musikators" and the starry host as he often does. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 17 2014, 2:04 AM 

Repetition is key to learning, remember? Actually, the post made reference to Acts 7. Did you read it?

"Idol" or "idols" or "idolatry" is mentioned in the Scripture over a hundred times. Musical idolatry is one form.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 14 2014, 5:28 PM 

Justin Martyr Horatory Address to the Greeks.

http://www.piney.com/Justin-Greeks.html

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 14 2014, 10:22 PM 

Thanks for removing the theologians judging of Scripture: God is pretty good at that. There is no problem understanding that if God abandoned the Levi tribe to worship the starry host we don't use them as a pattern unless the spiritus of Abaddon is your worship leader.

We then have no trouble with Christ in the prophets naming them as Robbers, Parasites and Hypocrites. If the Spirit OF Christ says that they had a covenant with death and hell and said that their gods would never let anything bad happen. Why would you trust people who say that "a" spirit told them that this was the PATTERN for them? Of the cunning craftsmen or sophists (rhetoricians, singers, instrument players) must be removed because THEY LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. why would you PAY someone MARKED as being demonic?

Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. Jeremiah 7:3
Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these. Jeremiah 7:4

For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; Jeremiah 7:5
If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: Jeremiah 7:6
Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever. Jeremiah 7:7
Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. Jeremiah 7:8

Cyril of Alexandria, Commentary on John,

http://www.piney.com/Cyril.Alexandria.Gospel.John.html

That the Pharisees puffed up unto strange boasting, were wont to pretend that the Divine Word was with them and in them, and therefore foolishly affirmed that they had advanced to marvellous wisdom,the Spirit Itself will testify, since Christ says by the Prophet Jeremiah unto them, How do ye say, WE are wise, and the word of the Lord is with us?For nought to the scribes became their lying pen; the wise men were ashamed, were dismayed and taken; what wisdom is in them? because they rejected the WORD of the Lord.

For how are they not taken rejecting the Living and Hypostatic Word of God, receiving not the faith to Him-ward, but dishonouring the Impress of God the Father, and refusing to behold His most true Form (so to say) through His God-befitting Authority and Power?

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.219.99 on Apr 18, 2014 12:56 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 15 2014, 10:44 PM 

The believers in Ukraine and Russia are living in a dangerous and trying time. It would help if we posted information related to the views of music which may or may not have been taught through the EEM. Most missionaries will now probably be a joint effort between the NACC and defunct churches of Christ.

Because people think that Israel which never quit worshiping the golden calves is a pattern for instrumental noise for THEM (and I doubt it not), raw assertions are raw or maybe half-baked.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.219.99 on Apr 15, 2014 10:46 PM

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

April 16 2014, 11:25 AM 

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 18 2014, 12:14 AM 

Nothing to worry about, Sarge. Moderators may opt [think it's fun or necessary] to lock a thread occasionally.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 17 2014, 5:22 PM 

Mike Armour and the hireling-changelings PRETEND that the only reason for the work of the Campbells was to achieve UNITY among all groups. Because Churches of Christ which had never used instruments REFUSED to be "infiltrated and diverted" into the use of "machines for doing hard work" the FALSEHOOD is that Churches of Christ caused DIVISION by refusing to be invaded and taken over to do something Scripture and historic Christianity repudiates:

Michael C. Armour: The bitterness of this irony has long pained me, for the Churches of Christ are my heritage, the source of my spiritual formation. My entire life has been spent in their service, just as I hope to devote the remainder of my years to their nurture. As a result, I cannot remain unmoved when I see how miserably we have failed in achieving the very unity under whose banner we have marched.

In the Lunenburg Correspondence ignored by the AGENTS of the Christian Church.

http://www.piney.com/AC.Lunenburg.Orig.html

Alexander Campbell wrote: "The word Christian has three distinct acceptations in modern times. It has a national, a sectarian and a scriptural meaning.

Nationally it means one that is not a Jew, a Mohammedan...but a professor of the Christian faith.

In the style of the sects it means something more and better than a Romanist, a churchman, a Presbyterian.... It means one who is supposed to be a follower of Christ in the moral virtues of his religion without regard to his tenets, in comparison with other sectaries.

And scripturally it means one who has first believed in Jesus as Messiah, repented of his sins, and been immersed in water into the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and who follows Christ in all his appointments. Such were they who were first called Christians.

It would border on lying to say that Alexander Campbell would want to UNITE with people who replace the Word with Mechanical noise. Jesus commanded to teach what HE commanded to be taught: Jesus did not APPOINT musical instruments and none of the groups at that time used instruments and the later Disciples DENOUNCED them.

Now in this latter sense it can never be applied to ANY but to those who resemble the disciples described in the Acts of the Apostles; while in the first and second senses of the term there are many Christians among the sects..." (M. H. 1840, p. 164).

"But in this day of increasing light, I confess that in my opinion, the cases of involuntary ignorance are becoming fewer and more few ; and that the hope of remission for many who do not, who will not examine and obey from the heart the Savior's precepts, becomes more and more feeble; and therefore there is no very bright side of the picture for those who are at ease in Zion whose fear of God is taught by the precepts of men rather than by the oracles of Apostles and Prophets" (M. H. 1840, p. 165).

I. With all despatch, then, I hasten to show that I have neither conceded nor surrendered any thing for which I ever contended; but that on the contrary, the opinion now expressed, whether true or false, is one that I have always avowed.

(Footnote in original reads: It is with us as old as baptism for the remission of sins, and this is at least as old as the "Christian Baptist." Read the first two numbers of that work.)

1. Let me ask, in the first place, what could mean all that we have written upon the union of Christians on apostolic grounds,
had we taught that all Christians in the world were already united in our own community?

2. And in the second place, why should we so often have quoted and applied to apostate Christendom what the Spirit saith to saints in Babylon--"Come out of her, my people, that you partake not of her sins , and that you receive not of her plagues"--had we imagined that the Lord had no people beyond the pale of our communion!

3. But let him that yet doubts, read the following passages from the Christian Baptist, April, 1825:--

"I have no idea of seeing, nor wish to see, the sects unite in one grand army.
This would be dangerous to our liberties and laws. For this the Saviour did not pray.
It is only the disciples dispersed among them that reason and benevolence would call out of them , "&c. &c. This looks very like our present opinion of Christians among the sects!!! 2d ed. Bethany, p. 85.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 18 2014, 3:00 PM 

The Peter Ainsley Unity Plot denied.

http://www.piney.com/Peter-Ainslie.html

When you decide to steal other people's property and flock one excuse is as good as another. All of the agents of the NACC claim that Churches of Christ destroyed UNITY by refusing to let other people IMPOSE an organ into their property or STEAL it. In fact Churches of Christ have always existed and understood that musical terms and especially mechanical tone machines have been used to DISABLE the rational or spiritual mind so that the false teacher can POUR garbage into your head. AND, you will always believe that YOU had the preacher's idea all along.

Peter Ainsly was one person promoting unity which has become a UNITY CULT meaning YOU let me steal your property. Ainsley is thereafter used by all of the false teachers who build their foundation on WORKSHOPS. However, Ainsly DENIED that ORGANS were any part of pure religion.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 19 2014, 7:28 PM 

We're continuing to monitor the Ukrainian viewership. Meanwhile, Poland's page views have been steadily increasing in the last several days.

As of this hour (4/19/14), between these two nations:

Ukraine --------------- 92.94%
Russian Federation ---- 07.06%
=============================
---------------------- 100.00%

With Poland included, page viewing stats among the 3 countries:

Ukraine --------------- 69.05%
Poland ---------------- 25.72%
Russian Federation ---- 05.23%
=============================
---------------------- 100.00%

Of course, these are trending stats on page views. They vary on a daily/weekly basis.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

April 20 2014, 12:01 AM 

Happy Easter to all. Just wanted to get that in before "Ishtar" shows up. Can't wait for the sunrise service. It is my favorite time of year. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 20 2014, 12:29 AM 

Sarge,

You're not into the Eastern religion, are you? It's already sunrise somewhere else in the world.

I may take time to watch the Pope and the Catholic Church in Rome celebrate Easter on TV.

I've heard of steps to celebrate Easter such as: "Attend an Easter Church service to celebrate the Easter spirit with other Catholics and people."

Have you done this yet ... or are you going to do it?

It says "with OTHER Catholics." Well, I may have been just disqualified.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Easter

April 20 2014, 8:52 AM 

Praise God!

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." 1 Peter 1:3

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

April 20 2014, 10:39 AM 

Since some in the church of Christ believe that Easter is a pagan holiday that has nothing to do with Christ's resurrection, they'll be happy to know that on Easter weekend, ABC aired its annual presentation of The Ten Commandments, starring Charlton Heston and Yul Brenner. Sometimes there are airings of David and Bethsheba, Abraham, Joseph, or The Wizard of Oz, but definitely no King of Kings, The Greatest Story Ever Told, or Jesus of Nazareth.

Respond to this message   
William
(no login)

Movies not shown

April 22 2014, 12:47 AM 

Certainly not "The Passion of the Christ."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Musical Arousal meas to RECRUCIFY Christ to yourself

April 20 2014, 12:26 PM 

John 11:48 If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him:
and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation. [and sheep to fleece]
John 11:49 And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
John 11:50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us,
that one man should die for the people,
and that the whole nation perish not.

John 11:51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year,
he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
John 11:52 And not for that nation only,
but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

The synagogue began as the Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness: it was/is A School of the Word (only) and outlawed vocal or instrumental rejoicing or any thing beyond PREACHING the word by READING the Word for Comfort and Doctrine. If you think that a Spectacle of musical and rhetorical performance is your ASSIGNMENT then that is what Jesus wants you to do. However, He said that the kingdom does not and will not come to such observations: they are defined as LEGALISM where you have to WORK really hard and FLEECE lots of lambs to make your scooter go.

In Isaiah 49 this TINY remmant would include Gentiles who were under the only spiritual covenant made by God in Christ: Abraham was a GEN.

THOSE WHO NOW GATHER TO MOCK JESUS AS THE LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION WILL HAVE TO DO IT WITHOUT JESUS.

Your elder brother confessed to the murder you committed: they executed him in the public square with all of the members of the GUN CLUB assigned to shoot him through with holes.

So, in memory of your elder brother, you hold a THEATRICAL PRODUCTION with back up music EACH YEAR so everyone can MOCK him and see him taking your shame. That figures.

The Mass and so-called Believer's Baptism and also celebrating PASSOVER insists that Jesus has to personally be crucified again to be effective and in the Baptist or pagan scheme make the believer INTO JESUS so they can die for their own sins. The Jews SHAMED Jesus and musically mocked him while He suffered: Woe to those who take delight in watching Him suffer and die in a theatrical spectacle. Paul said that Jesus suffered REPROACHES and outlawed self-pleasure or "creating mental excitement" which excludes all of the theatrical or musical WORKS of self-righteousness.

The JESUS command was that we show forth the DEATH of Jesus by sitting down, shutting up and observing the Lord's Supper.

The Lord's Supper was during the Feast of Unleavened bread: not what Jesus calls the JEW'S PASSOVER.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.219.99 on Apr 20, 2014 1:27 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 20 2014, 1:19 PM 

Moses is called a prophet and he skipped the abandoned Israelites and wrote of ANOTHER PROPHET like me who WOULD BE HEARD. Usher was roughly correct using the date 4004 which does not begin the history of the UNIVERSE but a history of God's separating and protecting a small remnant. The city states in Mesopotamia were the first to try to collectivize the minds and property of the masses: Musical performance was then and now the way to COLLECTIVIZE all of the minds of the ticket-holding audience so that the good, bad or ugly can inject his views into the "lambs made dumb before the slaughter."

I believe that Jesus did His important work OUTSIDE OF THE LAND OF THE JEWS. He denounced them over and over because He was the SHILOH Jacob pointed to when he told everyone NOT to attend the assemblies or enter into covenant with Levi.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter