Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ezekiel 8 Easter Part E. Easter or Ishtar+Boshet

April 22 2014 at 2:39 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 99.197.219.99

We have said that CHURCH is the Mark of the Mother of Harlots which was Circe or Kirk: John the Baptists could see her final resting place island from Patmos. The Sun God included Apollo, Abaddon or Apollyon who is now the King and SPIRITUS of the Locusts or Musical Worship Teams. Their task is to DRIVE OUT the godly people and collectivize those with the Mark (music) of the Beast (a new style of music or Satyric Drama: the cappella goat fella) whose IMAGE is a REpresenting the Word of God in a song which spits in the face of Jesus.

What Ezekiel defined by the Spirit OF Christ, Paul warned about in Romans 14: the MARK was based on DIET but the paganism out of which some had just come was still practiced in the courts and synagogues of the Jews in Rome.

Celebrating EASTER when Jesus commanded a silent Lord's Supper as the way to show forth or preach His death was NOT so much the SIN as it was the MARK Jesus puts on a CHURCH (Kirke, Circe) as proof that He has removed the speakers, singers, instrument players and all CRAFTSMEN (Staff) from HIS KINGDOM and is holding them captive with the MUSICIANS and ACTORS until time to CAST THEM ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE which is just like the Jews did to infants to the sound of musical instruments.

Based on several Bible texts and the Book of Enoch and similar documents, God doesn't want you to do anything about it because the message is YOU HAVE FALLEN AND CANNOT GET BACK UP.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.219.99 on Apr 24, 2014 7:55 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Easter End Time part B

April 22 2014, 4:53 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Ezekiel, Easter, Abomination part C

April 22 2014, 8:35 PM 

We have noted that the Bible and recorded history is absolutely certain that the use of mechanical, mind altering devices are SOURCED from Satan or as Christ notes "Lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute" who was CAST AS PROFANE (Chalal, halal) into the garden of Eden. The garden of Eden is God's people in conflict with the world ruler of this world. Jesus said that neither HE nor His disciples (students only) are OF the World or Kosmos.

Why then do those IMPOSING the use of musical machines in churches they were hired to teach the WORD just mock and mock and mock and lie about all of the Word which is the REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE but they say NO ONE REGULATES them anymore?

Christ who gave Spiritual gifts as APT ELDERS commanded to "teach that which has been taught" and eject those who oppose it. The first order of business in a School of Christ as opposed to a Kirke or Circe or Church of the mother harlot was to remove the Cunning Craftsmen (sorcerers in Revelation 18) or Sophists: Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise or SOPHISTS who are spheakers, singers, instrument players or actors who are the BURDEN LADERS Jesus died to get off the backs of INDIVIDUAL DISCIPLES.

Paul said that this is the mark of THOSE WHO LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. That is their job: that is their destiny. John says that they HAD deceived the whole world and they are Wandering Stars or evil spirits.

PART THREE OF CHRIST USING EZEKIEL IN CHAPTER 8 DEFINING THE BEGINNING AND END TIME WORSHIP OF THE BABYLON MOTHER OF HARLOTS.

I have added notes and will add them to my paper on Ezekiel 8.

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Ezekiel 8 Easter Mocking sounds part C

April 23 2014, 11:40 AM 

Ezekiel 8 defines the Jews EASTER and Sun Rise Service which demanded that the men "turned their backs" to the Temple which they believed was the house of their god who was NOT Jehovah who does not live in houses built by human hands neither is he worshipped with the works of human hands: you make it or compose it and God burns it.

Here are some of the SOUNDS of God REPAYING HIS ENEMIES:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Ezekiel 8 Easter is same as End time Babylon Mother of Harlots Part D

April 23 2014, 11:47 AM 

Psalm 100 (King James Version)

1 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. 2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. 3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 23 2014, 5:47 PM 

Be my guest but God won't be there: He is just keeping you captive until He transports you back to Babylon.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
^Sarge
(no login)

April 23 2014, 7:17 PM 

Has Ken ever celebrated Easter? Be careful, I know more about you than you think. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

April 23 2014, 10:45 PM 

Matthew 23
33 You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 23 2014, 11:17 PM 

Boy I can say amen to that! Apollo (the Psallo word) has been released from hell as the King of the Locusts meaning the Leader of the Muses: the Muses and Graces were dirty adulteresses. Paul did not CORRUPT the Word meaning selling learning at wholesale meaning PROSTITUTION. It doesn't matter which BODY PART you flash or sell when the command for both men and women to sit down and shut up. The reason is "that all might be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth." There is more about the VIPER RACE.

Paul warned about the MAD WOMEN OF CORINTH (the mania word) because history notes that only women or effeminate men would play and sing trying to arouse the paying customers to bleed off the worship (attention) due only to God. There is a lot of chatter on the web about the Androgynous Worship leader.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

You cannot see a serpent in the grass until you feel the smite (the psallo word)

April 24 2014, 12:16 PM 

I live in the middle of 115 acres in the middle of a 2600 acre forest and have to watch out for rattlers and copperheads: Never once has one of them fleeced me of money for the "lorde--uh" always intending to divert it into turning the happy church into a musical, feminine (effeminate) worship center. The Serpent identifies a person who winds and twists for about a decade before saying that "a" spirit told him to take my property so he could lust after wavey-tippy-speakers, singers and instrument players CLAIMING to lead you into the presence of God. Caroll Wimber of the Vinyard comes right out and confesses that the new praise singing is to induce a sexual-like climax experience with the spirit JUST before the last act of fleecing called GIVING OF MONEY.

Christ in the prophets says that Tyre as a Lucifer was "the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden. The Serpent has the same meaning as the Mark (bite) of the Beast.

The Beasts are also the "lusted after fruits" (same as in Amos 8) as priests(priestesses) of the Babylon Mother of Harlot. The craftsmen (staff), speakers, singers, instrument players, actors are called SORCERERS and John says they will be (are) CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Christ in Isaiah 30 says that the musical SOUNDS are proof that God is driving His Enemies into "hell".

The Mark Kharagma bite, sting of the viper, the sign is the sound of voice and instruments as a Battle-Cry. You remember the boasting about making worship wars?

The Beast is therion as the Lisping Voice of a new style of music and satyric drama. This is the Pan or half man half CAPELLA.

The IMAGE is an imitation or song or epistle, reverberation of sound or ECHO: the repeat LADED BURDEN.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

April 24 2014, 1:44 PM 

Matthew 7
3 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, Let me take the speck out of your eye, when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brothers eye.

How about another "Boy I can say amen to that!"? If you can do so, I would say thank you for your confession and your checking of yourself in the mirror.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 24 2014, 2:25 PM 

My training was in electronics engineering: maybe that Is why I never look at specks in my eye when deciding how to engineer a project. If my name was Hitler it would not change a jot or tittle of Scripture or recorded history which repudiates all of the performing arts and crafts (hypocrites) as having an role in the assembly. Beginning in the wilderness the command was to PREACH the word (only) by READING the Word for Comfort and Doctrine.

Christ gifted--if you have one--APT elders to EXCISE the cunning craftsmen or sophists: they are speakers for hire, singers, instrument players or actors. THAT will enable the command to SPEAK that which is written for our learning.

SPEAK is the opposite of ODE and that is why there is no music content in the whole Bible or recorded history until after the reformation. How do I know?

The command was to speak or read the text
There is nothing in the text which is musical in a tuneful sense.
Therefore, we have to wait for 400 years before that chanting type singing was introduced IN ORDER to chant the unwashed Bishops own songs.

If I was a serial killer it would not excuse a preacher for lying, cheating and stealing the church house of widows and HONEST working people.

It sounds like you confess that people LIE and deliberately sow musical discord so that THEY can suck up all of the worship but that "I" don't have the right to yell "THIEF" because you judge that I have an eye problem (it's called a stroke) and should refuse to come to the aid of a young girl being raped in the street.

I post Scripture and recorded history: I know it sounds wacko after a life time of silly sermons and silly songs.

It turns out that the serpent or viper in the garden of Eden is a religious thief who uses devious or winding methods including music and "enchantment" or Sorcery in Revelation 18f.

I put the deliberate discorders in the place of that African Widow who wants to send me 15 million dollars.

The command is to PREACH the Word by READING the Word by vocational elders as the Christ-ordained Pastor-Teachers and vocational Deacons as the "ministers." Ministers like Timothy was to work so that HE could help feed the poor: Ministers don't force people to WORK so they can PERFORM the role Jesus died to get.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Easter Part E

April 24 2014, 8:06 PM 

People who find themselves in a failure mode because they have replaced TEACHING the Word to the youth with fun in games, in the words of Joseph Campbell, CRACK AWAY to the Archaic. Paul called it strong delusions when the only Bible is a sermon is twisted.

Easter and Christmas celebration is fore the ONCERS or TWICERS and no matter how much you bring Jesus into shame, they won't become dues paying members.

The Jews rarely celebrated Passover and when they did they, like Jesus and the Apostles, had the LAMB KILLED and roasted. The prophets repudiate the Jews celebration of EASTER. Esther when in captivity refused to celebrate the Babylon "get drunk on wine" feast but it was adopted as the Jews Passover which Jesus repudiates. He instituted the Lord's Supper in the Feast of Unleavened bread which followed Passover. The COMMAND as the way to SHOW FORTH the death of Jesus was NOT the Jewish Passover NOR the Babylonian Worship of Ishtar which is to SHAME Jesus.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Ishtar and Easter Part F

April 25 2014, 4:27 PM 

Ishtar (Easter) as the Queen of Heaven or the mother goddess of the Babylion Trinity is spread throughout the Old Testament: without a knowledge of the Babylonian writers which Moses Inverts to deny that the musical idolaters not sentenced to Babylon, one should never become a supreme LEGALISTS and set up all kinds of ministeries and observations which Jesus said the Kingdom will not come. The Ishtar or Inanna character loved to control men to build her a temple. Then, she got angry, sowed discord among brethren and in a rage tore the temple down. She is a very dangerous lady and when she invades a peaceable church you can bet that church becomes a testesterone-free zone. The history of Ishtar also gets involved with the serpent and the murder of the FATHER god such as Gilgamesh or Nimrod who had his own 'musical worship team'

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Ishtar and Easter Part F

April 26 2014, 1:55 PM 

Ken, you seem to refute all church worship activities as relating to the COC, Baptist, etc. Could you give us in some detail on just what you believe to be an appropriate worship service? Please address Sunday school, music, offerings, preaching, announcements, role of females, community involvement, communion, meals, field trips, support of missionary activities, family life centers, etc.

Its easy to condemn others. Just tell us what is right according to Ken.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 26 2014, 2:21 PM 

Neither Jesus nor the Apostles or early church history understood that the ekklesia-synagogue was a WORSHIP SERVICE.

The Church of Christ in the wilderness defined by Christ excluded everything but REST (rest from whatever), Reading and Rehearsing the Word. Even the Gentiles were wise unto salvation because they attended synagogue to escape the performance worship services.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Paul practiced and commanded the ONE PIECE PATTERN for those who assemble THEMSELVES: If the oncers or twicers came to church Sunday you probably are not an Assembly:

1Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
1Timothy 4:11 These things command and teach.
1Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
1Timothy 4:13 Till I come, give attendance to [public] reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
1Timothy 4:14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
1Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things;
meletae NOT melos

WORSHIP HAPPENS ONLY IN THE MIND as giving attendance

give thyself WHOLLY to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
1Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that HEAR thee.

How do YOU plan to obey the direct command when you are FORCED or COERCED to "give all of your HEED to the preacher's self-speak or to violating the direct and singing that which IS NOT WRITTEN FOR YOUR LEARNING?

THE RESTORERS UNDERSTOOD NUMBERS 10

Thomas Campbell in blue: "who, at the same time are ignorant of, and even averse to, the religion it inculcates; and whilst others profess to embrace it as a system of religion,

without imbibing the spirit, realizing the truth, and experiencing the power of its religious institutions; but merely superstruct to themselves, rest in, and are satisfied with, a form (acts) of godliness; and that, very often, a deficient, imperfect form, or such as their own imagination has devised;
"let us, with an open bible before us, distinguish and contemplate that religion which it enjoins and exhibits--I mean the religion of christianity, for it also exhibits the religion of Judaism;
.....but with this, in the mean time,
.....we christians have nothing directly to do--
.....we derive our religion immediately from the New Testament.
"The author and ultimate object of our holy religion, is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, by his Spirit, speaking in Christ and his holy apostles.

"The principle of this holy religion within us, is faith, a correspondent faith; that is, a belief, or inwrought persuasion by, and according to, the word of truth,

in all points corresponding to the revelation which God has made of himself through Jesus Christ by the Spirit. Hence, being rooted and grounded in the truth of this revelation, by faith in the divine testimony,

.....we contemplate and worship God inwardly;
.....that is, adore and reverence him IN our souls, according to the characters and attributes under which he has revealed himself to us.

In time the Campbells understood that the Lord's Supper was the OTHER thing Jesus commanded as a way to show forth or PREACH the Death of Jesus." This repudiates Ishtar worship.

That's it. There is no Bible authority nor historic precedence for anything beyond being A SCHOOL OF THE WORD. That was the church of my youth when the Christ ordained elders were the Pastor-Teachers of the flock. The influx of preachers (by my direct knowledge) was a flock of young men who needed to dodge the draft.

Since I am safe in saying that you don't know of a congregation who doesn't work its little heart out (legalism) making certain that Jesus is made Dumb. I am doing "church" in Jeremiah 11 this morning to prove that the DUMBING is done by music.

For the Lord of hosts, that planted thee, hath pronounced evil against thee, for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, which they have done against themselves to provoke me to anger in offering incense unto Baal. Jer 11:17

Jer 11:18 And the Lord hath given me knowledge of it, and I know it: then thou showedst me their doings.
Jer 11:19 But I was like a lamb or an ox that is brought to the slaugher; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me,

This was the worship of the MOTHER GODDESS

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.219.99 on Apr 26, 2014 2:23 PM

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

April 26 2014, 3:58 PM 

Do you feel betrayed by the local churches of Christ because they use music in church? Do you remember churches that chanted? I'm not trying to trap you but trying to understand you.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

April 26 2014, 4:23 PM 

Sarge, ... ... .... happy.gif

==================

Bill, Sarge's questions were fair. Your comments were about Ken ... and again about the readership here. We're ready to publish your response to Sarge's questions whenever....

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 99.177.250.192 on Apr 26, 2014 11:53 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 26 2014, 4:25 PM 

When you quote the Biblical Text, definitions of words and the historic parallels, that does NOT mean that you are somehow mentally deranged.

I only speak to those who claim that:

They Claim: God commanded that we SING Psalms
They Claim: Psalms means to PLAY a flute and drums
They Claim: Therefore, we have decided to divert YOUR monies you gave to the Lord and give it to a Musical Worship Team of trained singers and instrument players.

When you define LAWS OF MUSIC as a means of WORSHIP.
The natural result is that they can define MUSIC any way they wish and the OWNERS opinion has no value. The more COMPLEX the musical performance the more that it "uses up" all of your thinking ability. The most primative people understood that lots of tuneful sounds could so disable you that they could steal your sheep and make you praise them.

Horace Ode 2.13
Attend on each: but when the song
Of combat tells and tyrants fled,
Keen ears, press'd shoulders, closer throng.
What marvel, when at those sweet airs
The hundred-headed beast spell-bound
Each black ear droops, and Furies' hairs
Uncoil their serpents at the sound?
Prometheus too and Pelops' sire
In listening lose the sense of woe;
Orion hearkens to the lyre,
And lets the lynx and lion go.

That's why the Bible and the Classics called musical performance a device used by people, as they mocked Jesus, "to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

To post that is not a sign of being mentally disturbed: the Scriptures still stand as written for our learning. Those OF the World have no interest in being a school for those NOT OF the World; Jesus said He doesn't even pray for them.

And they define the LAW of giving as an ACT of that worship.
The natural end game is that they claim that when they get your money, it now belongs to the "lord" and they make decisions for the lord.

The first example of giving for the Tabernacle was based on free will giving and no one had the right to divert the money to build their own houses before David and Solomon.

SPEAK to yourselves that which is written for our learning
ODE and PSALLO IN THE HEART which in 1 cor 14 means SILENT.

All of the musical terms mark those who no longer listen to the WORD which they actually claim has been replaced. They claim that God gave them NEW SPECTACLES to get a NEW VISION for the church.

Job 21:12 They sing to the music of tambourine and harp;
.....they make merry to the sound of the flute.
Job 21:13 They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave.
21:14 THEREFORE they say unto God
.....Depart from us;
.....for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways.
Job 21:15 What is the Almighty, that we should serve him?
.....and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?

The religious festivals were "worship services." However, even in a secular sense Christ warned like Job:

Isaiah 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine,
.....are in their feasts:
.....but they regard not the work of the LORD,
.....neither consider the operation of his hands.

Musical sounds such as God's "song" in Isaiah 5 are laments for a people starved for the Word of God and therefore taken into captivity.

Jeremiah 48:35 Moreover I will cause to cease in Moab, saith the LORD, him that offereth in the high places, and him that burneth incense to his gods.

Jeremiah 48:36 THEREFORE mine heart shall sound for Moab like pipes, and mine heart shall sound like pipes for the men of Kir-heres: because the riches that he hath gotten are perished.

When you hear the SOUNDS-LIKE harps and other "panic" sounds it is a sound of JUDGMENT and the message to the living is to Preach the gospel to all nations."

The path to seeing the School of the Word as a "worship ritual" automatically leads to heaping up more and more ACTS OR WORKS to make certain that God gets the message.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.219.99 on Apr 27, 2014 3:55 PM

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

April 27 2014, 7:35 PM 

2 Samuel 23

King James Version (KJV)

1 Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,

2 The Spirit of the Lord spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.

The book of Psalms has not only been affectionately read, but has throughout the ages been the only inspired hymn book of the New Testament Church. Just as the Jews, no doubt, used them in temple and synagogue worship, the early Christians sang or chanted the psalms in their worship.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter