Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

CENI Commands Examples Inferences Part A + B + C + D

April 29 2014 at 7:57 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 172.243.203.84

The most powerful weapon of those Paul in Ephesians 4 said LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE is to mock the Regulative Principle or the CENI principle. They think that it is the biggest joke in history to say that Jesus Christ as the Son of God and our Savior does not get the right to COMMAND other than by legalism: "Thou SHALT" or "Thou SHALT NOT." Unfortunately they do not grasp that when God ASSERTS "thou shalt" He is not under obligation to the theologians to say "thou shalt NOT.

It makes the spirit freeze in place to hear people say that "it doesn't matter." That's true: if it doesn't matter to them then it doesn't matter once you have slipped into the pit.

The last great command of Jesus before He died to get the right to be the only mediator-intercessor excluding songs and sermons and childish and effeminate body worship was:

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 172.243.203.84 on May 18, 2014 7:52 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
^Sarge
(no login)

Re: CENI Commands Examples Inferences Part A

April 30 2014, 5:24 PM 

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:16-20
King James Version (KJV)

16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Ken, please don't doubt the words of Jesus. What a wonderful example of the "three yet one" concept of the trinity.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 30 2014, 7:32 PM 

Jesus said that I have all of the authority in heaven and earth distributed between father, mother (spirit) and son in ALL pagan triads.

Therefore, you are saying, (using doc's doctrine), that the Father and Spirit has NO AUTHORITY any place, any time.

People become 3 in 1 when they forget their meds.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

May 1 2014, 9:20 AM 

And therefore, you are saying, that Jesus isn't God and that Jesus doesn't have any authority. And you are calling John a liar. Ken, what is blatantly confusing, is that you claim not to believe in the Trinity, yet, you want to separate them out. I am not sure if it is confusing or just plain blasphemous. I am sure you have your own take on it, and am looking forward to hearing your claim of "speak that which is written'....yet you seldom do. Greek mythology and books outside of the Holy Scriptures does NOT constitute 'that which is written'. Unless....you claim to have special powers from our Lord, and that you have your own translation??? Obviously, KJV not good enough for you.

John 1
(KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

May 1 2014, 5:30 PM 

Haven't we been down this road before? I believe it was a dead end.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 2 2014, 10:35 PM 

Bill,

Were you directing your question to Servant/Dave? Let's let him respond.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

May 3 2014, 9:08 AM 

It really doesn't matter to whom I directed my question. Anyone could answer. As it turned out, Servant responded, and quite well, too. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 3 2014, 2:22 PM 

I was only pointing out that Dave (Anonymous) authored the post you were asking about -- in case you didn't know that.

No, Dave (at this point) has not responded to your question.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 2 2014, 11:29 PM 

Dave,

You are familiar with these scriptures. Let's carefully review and study these passages -- they will clarify the "confusion."

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." (I Tim. 2:5-6)

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth" (Matt. 28:18). And who gave him "all power" and "authority"?

"For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man." (John 5:26,27)

There are several passages regarding ... "God the Father":

---- John 6:27 ... "God the Father"
---- I Cor. 8:6 ... "God the Father"
---- Gal. 1:1 ... "God the Father"
---- Gal. 1:3 ... "God the Father"
---- Eph. 6:23 ... "God the Father"
---- Phil. 2:11 ... "God the Father"
---- I Thess. 1:1 ... "God the Father"
---- II Tim. 1:2 ... "God the Father"
---- Titus 1:4 ... "God the Father"
---- I Peter 1:2 ... "God the Father"
---- II Peter 1:17 ... "God the Father"
---- II John 1:3 ... "God the Father"
---- Jude 1:1 ... "God the Father"

There are several passages regarding ... "God our Father":

---- Rom. 1:7 ... "God our Father"
---- I Cor. 1:3 ... "God our Father"
---- II Cor. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- Eph. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- Phil 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- Col. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- I Thess. 1:1 ... "God our Father"
---- II Thess. 1:1 ... "God our Father"
---- II Thess. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- I Tim. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- Philemon 1:3 ... "God our Father"

You will not find in the Bible the Trinity's assertion: "God the Holy Spirit."

You will not find in the Bible the Trinity's assertion: "God the Son."

So, Dave, we let the Scripture "speak that which is written."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 1 2014, 6:39 PM 

The Holy Spirit and Trinity
One of the early founders, Barton Stone, determined the doctrine of the Trinity was man-made, and that the Holy Spirit was the power of force of God.

Stone wrote the following about the Holy Spirit: I understand the Spirit of a person is not the person himself. We often read in the Bible that the Father loves the Son, and the Son loves the Father, but we never read of either the Father or the Son loving the Spirit as a person, or of the Spirit loving the Father or the Son. (Craig Branch, The Stone-Campbell-Scott Movement, Areopagus Journal, Vol. 9, No.5, p.15)

Alexander Campbell agreed with Stone that the Nicene Creeds teaching on the triune nature of God was humanistic philosophical creation. (Branch, p.15)

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

CENI Commands, Examples, Inferences Part B

May 1 2014, 12:31 PM 

Only theologians treat the Bible with the lack of respect they would give to a document "How to turn on a computer so that it will not blow up." Unfortunately, it is of Biblical Proportions that those OF THE WORLD lust to get on the payroll because, in Ephesians 4 which eleminates diversities when the rare APT elder excises the cunning craftsmen or sophists: speakers, singers and instrument players. That is the usual requirement in the epistles to make it possible for elders to "teach that which HAS been taught."

The language they sell as God's uses words or concepts which are both inclusive or exclusive. Even Simple Simons understand that but then Paul says that they are LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.. The literature including the Bible is dogmatic that Rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or acting are "lying wonders" intending to deceive the simple minded people so that they can have their pockets picked.

Those OF the world think that all are called and all are chosen if they get baptized into the preachers tribe and pay dues.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: CENI Commands Examples Inferences Part A + B

May 1 2014, 5:19 PM 

The WORD or LOGOS is the REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE: it becomes flesh when someone TEACHES God's Regulative Principle.

Christ in Isaiah 8 said of those who do NOT Speak the recorded Word THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM When one SPEAKS that Word the PRINCIPLE becomes Visible and Audible.

The LOGOS as the Regulative Principle is OPPOSITE of anything which Christ commanded in the wilderness:

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Paul commanded that Timothy READ the Word publically for Comfort and Doctrine. Preaching was demonstrated in Nehemiah

R. L. Dabney on preaching:

http://www.piney.com/PreachDab.html

"But the first full description of the nature of the exercise is the oft-cited passage from Nehemiah viii. 1-8,
.....when Ezra and his associates
....."read in the book of the law of God distinctly,
.....and gave the sense,
.....and caused them to understand the reading."
Here we have the true scriptural idea of the preacher's function:
.....to make the people understand what is in God's word.

There is never any example of the synagogue or Church in the wilderness doing anything other than reading the Word and Teaching the Word: it was the Pharisees who decided to Lay By in Store to the accompaniment of instrumental noise.

[linked image]

The Word becomes FLESH when the Reader BREATHES (spirit) and articulates with his LIPS called "a double-edged sword."

You can bring a principle into the FLESHLY world but you cannot turn a principle into a human body.

The very nature of the Word of God which "supplies all that applies to life and godliness" means that composing your own words based on your own experiences and interpretation is a DIRECT VIOLATION OF A DIRECT COMMAND from Genesis to Revelation and that means that you SIN.

However sowers of discord consider themselves, Paul in Hebrews 4 repudiated Unity in Diversity by casting out the diversifiers because they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

May 2 2014, 10:24 AM 

Bill,
I convulse as I agree with you, but I must convulse and agree. Even when you show them book, chapter, and verse....they don't believe. We have been down this road before and they still don't get it. Pearls before swine, but unlike swine they have souls, and you can only hope.....but how long do you keep it up until you shake the dust from your feet? Maybe now.....

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 2 2014, 10:42 AM 

apaska^riz? , fut.
A.-i? Men.839:struggle, be convulsed, like a dying fish, a. h?sperei perk?n khamai Ar.Fr.495; apaskari? gel?ti Men. l. c.; ap?skarisen gave up the ghost, prob. for apesk-, AP11.114 (Nicarch.).

gel?tos axia ridiculous, maniac's laugh, Open mouth laughing is not couth.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

May 2 2014, 12:22 PM 

When "they" clearly scorn book, chapter, and verse, you switch gears and try to convince everybody else to disregard all the fairy tales, fables, and fantasy that "they" write here.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 3 2014, 12:10 AM 

"... that 'they' write here."

Hmm. Just who is one of those who write here quite frequently ... and write about varying perceptions -- all being acceptable as truth? Bill, are you there?

Hmm. Fables and tales!!! The Bible has lost its credibility, assert some of this forum's critics, just because it speaks of fables and tales:

---- I Tim. 1:4
---- I Tim. 4:7
---- II Tim. 4:4
---- Titus 1:14
---- II Peter 1:16
---- Ezek. 22:9
---- Luke 24:11

Bill, let me speak to you with "gentleness" -- I think you are overwhelmed by a plethora of information regarding fables, rituals and other pagan worship activities: (1) that history has recorded for YOUR learning and (2) that the Bible alludes to.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

May 3 2014, 8:59 AM 

As I recall, we've been down several "roads" a time or two on this site:

"Jesus Is Not the Word" road---dead end

"Jesus Is Not Eternal" road---dead end

"The Holy Spirit Is Not a Separate Being" road---dead end

"The Trinity Doesn't Exist"---dead end

"Differing with the Powers That Be Here Makes You a Blasphemer and an Antichrist" road---dead end

"Musikators and the Starry Host" road---dead end

You've heard the expression "All roads lead to Rome." On Concerned Members, just about all the "roads" here lately lead to one place: a dead end.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 3 2014, 2:15 PM 

Dead end to you.

They've been discussed and argued about for several centuries.

Expect the arguments to be around for a while. I don't believe they'll end because Bill has concluded: "dead end."

Just look at your list -- you've just resurrected your "recollected" dead ends.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

May 3 2014, 2:34 PM 

They've been dead-end issues for several centuries AND now lately on CM. They'll ALWAYS be dead-end issues, because people will never entirely agree about them. For that matter, all Scriptural issues could lead to dead ends, because, again, people almost never entirely agree about them. That's why the expression "an exercise in futility" accurately describes discussing any Scriptural issue.

BTW, here's another "road" we've traveled several times: "We're not to sing hymns; we're to speak them"---another DEAD END.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 3 2014, 3:46 PM 

No you are taking the liberties of EXTENDING my remarks.

I said that there is no command to SING hymns as four part harmony. It doesn't matter because you don't know of and have never heard of anyone SINGING Psalms, hymns and spiritual songs which are in the BOOK of Psalms with or without instruments.

I noted for the readers that Paul commanded that we SPEAK psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Everyone you know or have heard about literally SEES on the page the command to SING psalms, hymns and spiritual songs."

I told you that Jesus and the apostles did not SING (sang) A hymn which was not to be repeated until the next appointed hour at Passover next year after which the PASSOVER would cease and we should teach the Death of Jesus by the Lord's Supper. ONLY by being Classics Literature do we know that a hymn was called a PRAYER. By reading the Latin we know that they DICTO or SPOKE A (singular) hymn and maybe established a pattern by GOING OUT. Since the command is to SPEAK the text if we understand that "worship service" meant giving heed or attention to GOD by giving attention to His Word and not to a not so talented and maybe fat praise singer who sucks up all of our GIVING HEED and she loves to have it so.

I told you that there is nothing from Genesis to Revelation which is metrical and can be SUNG in a tuneful sense. Because the command is to SPEAK that which is written for our learning it is a very good thing that God didn't contradict Himself by giving us MUSICAL TEXT.

I told you that there is no example of the Biblical church singing A psalm when they gathered MANY times during Paul's Journeys. Was Paul ignorant or what.

I told you that MELODY is still a series of single notes and a melody at that time might be one note. Melody is NOT harmony and harmony in the GREEK (there we go again) meant usually two voices singing the SAME (in harmony) note: that is why Martin Luther understood Romans 15 as UNISON.

I told you that SINGING which was still not "tuneful" was not imposed as an ACT of liturgy until the year ad 373 and THEN so the unwashed bishop could sing HIS OWN HYMNS.

So, when we speak of the Bible never be self centered and think that I think that it is speaking of anyone you know or have heard about. Just READ IT FOR LEARNING and don't feel so threatened by the text that you have to call names.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 59 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter