Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: David Young North Boulevard EX church of Christ: BLASPHEMY OF PREDESTINATION

June 2 2014, 10:26 PM 

Back to basics:

A b c d efg-----

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: David Young North Boulevard EX church of Christ: BLASPHEMY OF PREDESTINATION

June 2 2014, 11:02 PM 

Of the pipe which Jubal handles meaning without authority:

"It (the pipe meaning to love passionately) was apparently a secular instrument and is never listed in the temple orchestra; only in Ps. 150:4 it is mentioned in a religious (but not ritual) function. Its ethos was not blameless at all, as we see from Genesis Rabbah 50:

"The angels said to Lot: There are players of the pipe (organ) in the country, hence it ought to be destroyed. Its rabbinical identification with the aboda, the flute of the notorious Syrian bayaderes, emphasizes the erotic element which already the Hebrew name suggests. (Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible, p. 460, Abingdon).

Organum -Of musical instruments, a pipe, Vulg. Gen. 4, 21; an organ, water-organ: organa hydraulica, -Of a church-organ

Organon, to, ( ) a Musical instrument: a machine for doing hard work in making war and creating the "arousal" in pagan ceremonial legalism

Polemeios: warlike, aoida war-note, of the trumpet, B.17.4
aoid-ê 5. = eppsdê, spell, incantation

Orgi-a rites of the Cabeiri and Demeter. most freq. of the rites of Dionysus, orgia Mousôn Ar.Ra.356

This is the WRATH Paul warned about when he silenced both male and female so that "we might all be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth." Only the WORD is truth.

All musical terms and names of instruments speak of casting a spell: John called the speakers, singers and instrument players in Revelation 18 SORCERERS. They worked UNDER the Mother of Harlots (Rev 17)

Music is the MARK god reserved only for those making war on His people as they try to "wear out the saints" to worship THEM.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Back to Basics

June 3 2014, 5:50 AM 

Matthew 26:26-30

King James Version (KJV)

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Back to Basics

June 3 2014, 10:36 AM 

You have my permission: you must first observe the Passover or EASTER which would deny Jesus as our final Passover. Then you must eat of UNLEAVENED bread in the following feast of UNLEAVENED bread (Cupcakes with Jason while getting a sign with a golden fleece--what fleecers do to fleecees). Then you must "hymn a hymn" or DICTO or recite A Biblical Hallel and then you must GO OUT and not return until next year at the appointed hour). If you DON'T do that you are convicted as a hypocrite.

The MARK of a hypocrite cited by Jesus is a self-speaker for money, singers, instrument players AND any congregation you can collect to be MARKED as "not intending to obey anything you have heard and PROCURED."

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

June 3 2014, 11:53 AM 

Ken, your argument is with the Scripture and not me.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

June 4 2014, 6:55 AM 

Colossians 2:20-23

New International Version (NIV)

Not discussing the charge of legalism

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 172.243.203.84 on Jun 4, 2014 12:37 PM

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

June 5 2014, 3:26 PM 

Hey Ken, while you're goofing off today, you could be studying your legalism issues. happy.gif

You remind me of Earnest T Bass of the Andy Griffith show. happy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

June 4 2014, 7:16 AM 

Galatians 3:1-9

New International Version (NIV)

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 172.243.203.84 on Jun 4, 2014 12:36 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 4 2014, 1:41 PM 

Some legalism which MAY BE PREDESTINATED for the SOPHIA race as opposed to the LOGOS race. happy.gif

The promise of the Spirit was not the promise of the gift of the personal, literal Holy Spirit as a divine Being in the literal body. Rather, Paul shows that God supplied His spirit as a result of hearing and believing Paul's preaching:

The SUBJECT is can the Jews be justified by KEEPING THE LAW OF MOSES: No, says Paul People like Abraham were righteous because they obeyed the COMMANDS OF GOD. God gave Israel the Law of Moses whose laws WERE NOT GOOD because they could not be kept.

Rom. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was COUNTED unto him for righteousness.

Hebrews 11 shows that people were justified BY faith because they obeyed the righteous commands of God: the Law of Moses was not righteous but punitive. Eve fell because of the Musical Enchanter long before the Law of Moses: Abel and Seth were righteous long before the Law of Moses. Therefore, those who claim that NOT practicing or endorsing musical idolatry are ADVERSARIES of the truth: Jesus calls them sons of the Devil because they speak on their own because He speaks in parables to PREVENT them from grasping the clear teachings of Paul

1Cor. 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Jesus said My WORDS are SPIRIT and Spirit is MINISTERED by preaching and RECEIVED by listening to the WORD. YOUR Preaching and singing is not Spirit because it is not the WORD.

Does God give (supply) you his Spirit and work miracles among you because you observe the law, or because you believe what you heard? Gal 3:5

Believe is Pistis and means to COMPLY with what you believe.

Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Gal 3:6

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Gal 3:7

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith,

preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. Gal 3:8

Galatians 3 goes on to say that we are SAVED by FAITH and become sons of Abraham and not a Levite Exorcists.. Paul says FOR or "what I mean" is that those who are baptized are CLOTHED with Christ.

The process is not to first hear and then God gives the Holy Spirit directly into the body of the hearer. Rather, By hearing the Words of the Spirit Christ we are supplied with Spirit or the Mind of Christ.

The Lord appeared to Isaac He said that the blessings would come (not because of the Law of Moses) but-

Of Isaac, a Gentile:

Gen. 26:3 Sojourn in this land,
.....and I will be with thee,
.....and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries,
.....and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
Gen. 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
Gen. 26:5 Because that Abraham
.....obeyed my voice,
.....and kept my charge,
.....my commandments,
.....my statutes,
.....and my laws.
Gen. 26:6 And Isaac dwelt in Gerar:

Legalists Speak, sing, play or act by CERTAIN LAWS which require LOTS OF HARD WORK. That is the ONLY meaning of Legalism in the Word. God cannot USE human cunning craftsment: God HIDES from the wise or Sophists meaning speakers, singers or instrument players.

[obeyed the CONDITIONAL command] Righteousness BEFORE, during and after the Law of Moses (a nullity) was based on FULFILLING THE will of God whether before or after Moses.

Diakai-osunê , hê,
A. righteousness, justice, dikastikê legal justice, Arist.Pol.1291a27;
Opposite. epieikeia, CLEMENCY, opposite strict law.
2. fulfilment of the Law, LXX Is.26.2, al., Ev.Matt.3.15, al.
II. justice, the business of a judge, Pl.Grg.464b, 464c (v.l. dikastikê), Clit.408b.
III. D., personified, AP9.164; Isis D. SIG1131 (Delos), IG3.203.
IV. Pythag. name for four, Theol.Ar.23.
V. dikaiosunê: hê choinix, mustikôs,

Here is the destiny of the UNRIGHTEOUS who follow the Laws of the Monarchy abandoned to Babylonianism. Now, I suppose you don't want to hear the words defined? I don't blame you. There comes a time when you ARE PREDESTINATED and can never repent.

The Law of Moses was given BECAUSE of the instrumental idolatry of the ALWAYS-PAGAN Egyptian trinity represented by the golden calf or as it says calveS. The Levites were NOT commanded to be the musical worship ministers: they were commanded to STAND IN RANKS under the King (preaching pastor person) and the commanders of the army: God commanded them to EXECUTE any godly person or even a Levite who came NEAR any holy thing or into any "babylonish holy" house built by human hands NOT commanded by God. The dominant pastor, elders and musicators may not KILL you if you come into the holy place (podiums) but they will shoot you full of blanks and SAT you down on the back pew. However, the "founders" will lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows and invite them to get over it or get out" and they WOULD execute them for questioning them IF they could keep out of jail

2Pet. 2:13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 172.243.203.84 on Jun 4, 2014 1:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

June 4 2014, 7:29 AM 

Legalists may appear to be righteous and spiritual, but legalism ultimately fails to accomplish Gods purposes because it is an outward performance instead of an inward change.

Not the subject: no time to critique all of the online stuff.

Not Teaching Calvin Blasphemy aqnd NOT using worship teams and NOT using machines for doing hard work is NOT LEGALISM

Legalism is clearly defined as performing some religious act such as rhetoric, singing, playing, acting or dancing by a SET OF RULES.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 172.243.203.84 on Jun 4, 2014 12:42 PM

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

June 4 2014, 7:40 AM 

Matthew 26

30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

You have my permission: you must first observe the Passover or EASTER which would deny Jesus as our final Passover. Then you must eat of UNLEAVENED bread in the following feast of UNLEAVENED bread (Cupcakes with Jason while getting a sign with a golden fleece--what fleecers do to fleecees). Then you must "hymn a hymn" or DICTO or recite A Biblical Hallel and then you must GO OUT and not return until next year at the appointed hour). If you DON'T do that you are convicted as a hypocrite.

The MARK of a hypocrite cited by Jesus is a self-speaker for money, singers, instrument players AND any congregation you can collect to be MARKED as "not intending to obey anything you have heard and PROCURED."

Is this the rant of a "legalist"?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 4 2014, 12:15 PM 

I only write for people who understand that the FINAL Passover was merged with the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

UNLEAVEND Bread was used because LEAVEN is a symbol of evil and rot: Jesus sent Madison a VISUAL PARABLE.

The BIBLICAL Passover was KILLED AND ROASTED: so if you are going to do Easter as continuing the Christ-denying Passover you MUST let a priest lift up the lamb to cut its throat (the meaning of a heretic). You must dress it, roast it and put it on the This Do in Remembrance of Me (shelly has the sign removed) table and then EAT ROASTED LAMB. There was no bread nor fruit of the vine in the passover.

The Jews observed the BABYLONIAN PSEUTO-PASSOVER. You remember that Esther turned the trick and got the Babylonians drunk. The Babylonian and Jewish Passover used FOUR CUPS OF WINE so that everyone was to get drunk: even little children.

The Lord's Supper was the Feast of Unleavened Bread and unleavened bread would be in the HOUSE (not a churchy thing) because before Passover the house had to be searched and all traces of leaven removed. So Jason and the Shepherds got FLEECED.

The FIFTH CUP of UNFERMENTED JUICE was always available and that is the one the Jews would expect to prove that the coming of the MESSIAH had been announced. The Jews would know to sing Psalm 137

Psa. 137:2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

So a place was set for John the Baptists and the SOP (Psallo) was a SIGN for Judas to go out and hang himself and slowly twist and rot in the wind.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Beware

June 3 2014, 7:55 AM 

"I have to agree that IT AIN'T NO SIN. I have tried to make this point several times but it won't stick in brains made of swiss cheese."

A double negative is the use of two negatives in a single clause. Although this construction is used in informal language to intensify a negative meaning, in formal language it is usually considered unacceptable. This is because the words have the effect of canceling each other out, leaving a positive meaning, rather than intensifying a negative.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Beware

September 17 2014, 9:48 PM 

Now part of the Pepperdine PLOT to REPROGRAM preachers into Christian Church Preachers. It is bad enough to lie about the Bible and recorded history as resourcing religious music to Satan, but to wear the mask of the Church of Christ and mocking and lying slowly "boil the frogs" as the boast is certainly the reason that the Bible always associates "cunning craftsmen, singers, instrument players and grinders or prostitutes" with SORCERY and promises to CAST THEM ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE because they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

http://www.piney.com/Jeff.Walling.and.The.Christian.Church.Today.html

Jeff walling, local stolen congregations and Pepperdine are in the same bed as the Christian Church. Of course, no one ever believed the lie of 'unity' what they meant is if we BETRAY YOUR CHURCH then we can have UNITY with the NACC whose total history is to so musical idolatry. Pepperdine and the Christian Church has the same organization.

http://www.nextgenpreachersearch.com/home.html

The Christian Church Today This past week, the North American Christian Convention, Pepperdine University, and Mike Baker, senior pastor at Eastview Christian Church in Normal, IL and 2015 NACC president, debuted the website for its "Next Gen Preacher Search." High school and college students interested in preaching are invited to submit a five-minute video of their preaching for review, feedback, and coaching. 40 submissions will be chosen as semi-finalists and the selected students will be assigned a "mentor preacher" who will work with them for six months.

Next February the semi-finalists will attend a training event with Jeff Walling, Trevor DeVage, and other leaders, and from these forty students, four will be chosen to preach at gatherings like the NACC, the Pepperdine Bible Lectureship, and the Winterfest conferences.

Jeff Walling has been USED by LU, Madison and North Boulevard Church in Murfreesboro to promote the HOW TO TRANSISTION YOUR CHURCH TO INSTRUMENGS.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Baptists assaulted at the same time Churches of Christ.

September 22 2014, 11:26 AM 

One of the effective ASSAULT weapons against Churches of Christ which refused to bow since the wilderness is to define as SECTARIAN and LEGALISTIC those who resist having their property turned into a theater for holy entertainment.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Who is that UNKNOWN GOD invading your church?

September 27 2014, 3:19 PM 

David Young says that Paul used "pagan writers" in his preaching (writing). This is one of the FOUNDATIONS being used to as they say "TRANSISTION" a church away from the Word. He-they miss the point that Jesus as Spirit promised to lead Paul into all truth. When Peter left his "part" for our memory he outlawed "further expounding" it because that was the way to MARK false teachers who denied that Jesus was guided by the Spirit or Mind of God. Modern preachers are not on the list in Ephesians 4 and do not have the ability to modify or enhance the Word of God which does not go out of style.

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Church.Of.Christ.Change.html

Paul was a Christ-inspired apostle and used the pagan scholars to define the ANTI-CHRISTIAN paganism. He did not need them to help define the Church or a preacher's authority to impose paganisn to ENHANCE the Word and produce unity in diversity. Otherwise, the leaders say, it would be SELFISH if we did not let the pagans (instrumentalists) be able to enjoy OUR company.

Apollyon is the SPIRIT and LEADER of the Muses who were SHEPHERDS and "mere bellies of shame." Paul warned women against stand up-preside over roles as the only certain way to guard against the Unknown God replacing Jehovah with their own "musical worship teams" always called sorderers.

Apollo, Abaddon or Apolloyon as the King of the Muses is at the KAIROS time unleashing the MUSES or LOCUSTS to separate those with sectarian marks.

Apollo is the "name of a number" and is unknown in that each center of Apollyon worship was named after local gods. Apollo Delphi is the "god" of Delphi and Apollo-Corinth is the god of Corinth specificially the women or effeminate.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.222.189 on Sep 27, 2014 3:29 PM

Respond to this message   
help for you
(no login)

Fleeced?

September 28 2014, 11:10 AM 

RECOVERY program. Rates are reasonable.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Fleeced?

September 28 2014, 10:17 PM 

Are you speaking from experience? Please tell us more about your own recovery program and convince us that rates are reasonable in the Murfreesboro, TN area? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 21 2015, 6:56 PM 

We have told you about David Young and the elders at North Boulevard NOT a Church of Christ. I have added some notes.

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Church.Of.Christ.Change.html

The have set up a School of Christian thought? and are bringing in all kinds of people to define A Christian World View. We told you that a Christian by definition cannot have a WORLD VIEW. The World or Ecumenical is ruled over by Satan and Jesus was sent to seek and save a tiny little flock of lost sheep in the midst of the masses of GOATS or A Cappella marked.

This church having its finances in order repudiates the Bible, church history and the view held by the historic Church of Christ. The old frog boiling system from Rick Atchley.

This Sunday will be a P.K. Yohannin who claims to have baptized 2 million in India. Their leaders are an ORDER but NOT monastic if you read the internet. He is Cosmopolitan over his flock. David Young and the elders are purpose driven to set up 60,000 new congregations and somebody gotta be POPE.

The Kingdom of God does not come with observation meaning Religious operations which are defined by Paul as the Lying Wonders of those who are Strongly Deluded. Worship is IN the Spiris as a place and consists of giving attendance to the Word of God. Staff beyond that task were called Parasites because Jesus as Spirit gifted no ROLE and no DOLE. The Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites (speakers, singers and instrument players) had to violate the role of READING the Prophets and write their own songs and sermons as a ploy to fleece the widows and working people who NEVER tithed and were never commanded to Lay by in story at the preachers feet.

IS THIS AS ARROGANCE AS PERFORMING PREACHERS?

[linked image]

Yohannin and obviously the elders: “We believe that when people repent of their sin and accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord, trusting Him to save, they are immediately born again and sealed by the Holy Spirit, their sins are forgiven, and they become the children of God.

The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in right relationship with God.

Of course you would not expect that theologians would to grasp that "righteousness" means "the right to plea" but no one has their sins removed other than by request at baptism. You would not expect that UNSAVED people OF the World would go, teach, suffer and die.

Yohannin:

“We also believe that all the gifts of the Holy Spirit mentioned in the New Testament are for today and should be exercised with­in the scriptural guidelines for the edification of the body of Christ.
In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.

They have to call all of Scripture the result of a lying spirit and that is blasphemy.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Jan 21, 2015 7:01 PM

Respond to this message   
Justly
(no login)

January 22 2015, 9:35 AM 

"This Sunday will be a P.K. Yohannin who claims to have baptized 2 million in India."

That's too bad... can't make it. According to Ken, Sundays are reserved for rest and football? I feel fleeced and itch all over just being around this thread. Gotta go!

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 57 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter