Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: David Young North Boulevard EX church of Christ: BLASPHEMY OF PREDESTINATION

January 22 2015, 11:49 AM 

I downloaded one of his many books and withing a few minutes I got a email telling me how I can become a member. That included a page to keep track of my GIVING. Anyone who pleads for money, in the words of Paul, is guilty of extortion mentioned along with murder.

The singular purpose of the DIRECT COMMAND and approved examples is to assemble (synagogue) once each week on the REST day. That is a School of the Word or you are an ANTICHRIST because as the ROCK that was the pattern in the wilderness to ESCAPE the seventh day worship services.

If I can Learn and Teach more people each week than most states, and WORK really hard to supply REAL teachings of Christ, why should I attend any contemporary worship service where they bleed my money and lie, lie, lie.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Justly
(no login)

Re: David Young North Boulevard EX church of Christ: BLASPHEMY OF PREDESTINATION

January 22 2015, 12:13 PM 

"Anyone who pleads for money, in the words of Paul, is guilty of extortion mentioned along with murder."

Is that in the Bible?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 22 2015, 1:05 PM 

Corinth had not "laid by in store" as hoped for a year. Paul wants them to collect all of the money BEFORE he arrives. He wanted no connections after he arrived. He might be there all winter. Therefore, it is clear that Paul was denouncing "laying by in store" other than the practice of all small groups to look after the poor and orphans. Church fathers noted that the "president" kept these small sums left over for the next CHARITY need. History knows of no ACT OF GIVING to support STAFF whereas religious STAFF were called parasites and depended on their ability to beg. Poets, singers, instrument players were not permitted in polite Greek society and the command was to cover them with honey and cotton and drive them over the county line. Honest preachers don't have a chance to GO because the churches suck up all of the money to build, like Richland Hills, on the PYRAMID (ZIGGURAT) pattern.

Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up beforehand your bounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as a matter of bounty, and not as of covetousness. 2 Cor 9:5

Coveteousness would be to get a share of the SINGULAR event of collecting money for the STARVING.

pleonexia , Ion. -iē, hē, greediness, assumption, arrogance,
3. gain derived from a thing. epi pleonexia with a view to one's own advantage, Avaritia
avaritia gloriae, eager desire for renown or glory,

G4124 pleonexia pleh-on-ex-ee'-ah From G4123 ; avarice, that is, (by implication) fraudulency, extortion:—covetous (-ness) practices, greediness.

Until the bandits hit, churches of Christ never taught the LAW OF GIVING.

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 2 Cor 9:6

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 2 Cor 9:7

This was an act of compassion or blessing to STARVING PEOPLE. Jesus issued the DIRECT COMMAND.

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. Matthew 6:2

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: Mt.6:3

If you blow your trumpet all over the world that you have preassured the older members to sell their property to raise 6 million dollars to begin Establishing 60,000 new congregations (teaching error). If you like the Indian asking Gifts baptize 2 million people and HINDER them from entering into the kingdom because you lie about Christ in the prophets, Jesus and the apostle's direct command and clear statements unless you are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 22 2015, 3:30 PM 

If the pastor person says that god commanded 10 percent of your net income.

And Scripture calls that a lie.

That despises the Word and the Latin word is BLASPHEMY. This will never worry or hinder the wise or sophists: performance preaching, singing, playing instruments, clapping, shouting, acting because elders have gone defunct and failed to keep the wolves out who are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. I think that they giggle that you have found out their true PREDESTINATION as creatures of the KINGDOM OF THE WORLD because it won't cut into the cash flow.

Jews who had been given free but STOLEN food-producing lands gave about 1/10 of 1/10 of food only to feed the STAFF when they were on rare rotating duty during the offering of animal slaugher: In Isaiah 1 and Jeremian 7 Christ says that God did not command the sacrifices or burnt offerings

The Publican or tax collector took a tribute or custom for the upkeep of the temple. God did not command the temple: it was IMPOSED when God abandoned the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levi tribe to conduct the WORSHIP OF THE STARRY HOST until God gave them kings in His anger to carry out the captivity and death sentence imposed because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

Paul has said and church history affirms that there is no command even to feed the hungry: that would be LEGALISM. Individuals are commanded to give ALMS to those who ask and NOT let anyone know that he had so acted.

Jesus had commanded that such alms go to the person they saw in need. Jesus also said that our prayers should be in the innermost part of our house or in the PLACE of our spirit in CONTRAST to performing ACTS to feed a worship leader.

Matt. 17:24 And when they were come to Capernaum,
.....they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said,
.....Doth not your master pay tribute?

didrakhm-os , on,. half-shekel, paid to the temple-treasury at Jerusalem, LXXNu.3.47,

Matt. 17:25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house,
.....Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon?
.....of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute?
.....of their own children, or of strangers?
Matt. 17:26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers.
.....Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.
Matt. 17:27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

The PATTERN is to teach what Jesus commanded to be taught: that included the prophets by the Spirit OF Christ, Jesus making the prophecies more certain and eye- and ear-- witnesses seeing miracles and leaving us a MEMORY. Peter said that was not to be private interpreted: that was his way to MARK a false teacher.

Paul did not corrupt the Word which means "selling learning at retail." That word means a huckster or performer and includes the word "adultery."

There is no Bible or church history prior to the poor priests getting paid after Constantine for any money changers in the house of God. Free will offerings do not give the dominant pastor control of either proposing, collecting or dispensing money of any kind. They preach and claim that Jesus paid it all but NOW to me you owe. Why do they train and place Lamb Fleecers? Because you can fool most of the people most of the time and that's good enough.

Respond to this message   
Justly
(no login)

January 22 2015, 4:24 PM 

I give 15% of my gross pay. Also do all baptistery maintenance as needed. Southern Baptist baptize more than anyone. I feel good about it.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 22 2015, 4:44 PM 

That's good: just don't let anyone tell you that the LAW is that you give a widow's bronze flake to feed them.

Jesus died to remove the class of IMPOSERS on the IMPOSED.

I feel certain that the "spiritual anxiety" through religious rituals, passing the plate and programs to keep you busy is a DELIBERATE effort to prevent those entering into the kingdom from entering.

Just draw a graph of the population increase as well as your church's increase and you will understand that the command to GO does not include "located evangelists" or ministers of flat tires.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

January 22 2015, 4:45 PM 

Glad to hearing baptism is going on somewhere!
Our ex-community church preacher didn't do many.
I do understand your definition of baptism is different from ours.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

January 22 2015, 5:02 PM 

That's what I read. Jesus looked at the widow as abused by the high priest system (today the clergy or elders). She was coerced to give all.

Respond to this message   
Justly
(no login)

January 22 2015, 8:11 PM 

Depends, are you talkin step 3 or step 5? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Justly
(no login)

January 22 2015, 9:48 PM 

But wait, some leave step 4 out and that means...I'm confused! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Missing a Step

January 23 2015, 1:06 AM 

danger-risk-of-falling-safety-sign-p3483

Respond to this message   
Justly
(no login)

January 23 2015, 5:48 AM 

But wait! I'm hearing there are six steps to salvation from another corner...are these steps listed as such in the Bible? [linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

'EIS' in Acts 2:38 -- Is it 'because of'?

January 23 2015, 3:37 AM 

QUOTE: "I do understand your definition of baptism is different from ours."

And Peter said unto them, Repent ye, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ UNTO [EIS] the remission of your sins; and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38, ASV)
The key word is the N.T. Greek preposition "EIS" which means UNTO, TO, UP TO, TOWARD -- indicating a motion towards a thing, a forward direction.

But the Baptist doctrine teaches: "Accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior (or only believe) and you will be saved." It follows then that Acts 2:38 is being interpreted in this manner:

And Peter said unto them, Repent ye, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ BECAUSE OF your sins having been remitted; and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

So, the Baptist order of salvation is:

1. FAITH -- Believe on the lord Jesus Christ;
2. SALVATION -- Your sins are remitted; you are saved;
3. BAPTISM -- Now repent and be baptized.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: 'EIS' in Acts 2:38 -- Is it 'because of'?

January 23 2015, 10:30 AM 

Justly,

Order of salvation (Churches of Christ, Christian Churches, The Christian Church)

1. Hear [a filler, and kind of obvious]
2. Believe
3. Repent
4. [Confess] - some deemphasize
5. Be Baptized
When all this is done someone is saved.

Old Walter Scott order
1. Believe
2. Repent
3. Baptized
4. Remission of Sins
5. Gift of Holy Spirit
Being saved constitutes having remission of sins and gift of the Holy Spirit.

Gift of Holy Spirit was taken out [for historical/theological reasons], and then remission of sins, so "hear" and "confess" were added to keep it a five-finger exercise.

Baptist Order--I'm not so good at this Justly, so you might need to help me.
1. Repentance
2. Belief [and perhaps "confession"]
3. Regeneration and Salvation
4. Baptism

I'm not sure, Justly, why repentance is mentioned before belief, but there are numerous New Testament statements that have it in the "repent and believe" order. It seems like that belief would lead one to repent, but in the case of the Prodigal Son, he repented when he was living with hogs, and then his belief was restored

Hyper-Calvinist Order. [I think the Baptists don't believe in this order.]
1. Regeneration and Salvation
2. Repentance
3. Belief and Confession
4. Baptism

The chief difference between these points of view in regard to baptism is that baptism gets one into the church after salvation, according to traditional Baptist view and perhaps hyper-Calvinist.

The Churches of Christ et al. see salvation as tantamount to church membership, therefore there is no additional step to be a church member.

I would like to ask Donnie if generic baptism gives salvation, even if the baptizer and the to-be-baptized don't understand it is for remission of sins. Does God give remission of sins, anyway?

Respond to this message   
Justly
(no login)

One Step of Faith ...The Rest Will Follow!

January 23 2015, 9:06 PM 

Many people are looking for “steps to salvation.” People like the idea of an instruction manual with five steps that, if followed, will result in salvation. An example of this is Islam with its Five Pillars. According to Islam, if the Five Pillars are obeyed, salvation will be granted. Because the idea of a step-by-step process to salvation is appealing, many in the Christian community make the mistake of presenting salvation as a result of a step-by-step process. Roman Catholicism has seven sacraments. Various Christian denominations add baptism, public confession, turning from sin, speaking in tongues, etc., as steps to salvation. But the Bible only presents one step to salvation. When the Philippian jailer asked Paul, “What must I do to be saved?” Paul responded, “Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved” (Acts 16:30-31).

Madison Church of Christ is on the right path!

http://www.madisonchurchtn.org/what-we-believe/

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: One Step of Faith ...The Rest Will Follow!

January 23 2015, 9:56 PM 

Salvation by Grace Through Faith
We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11).

They lie and despise the Word of God. These passages say nothing about REMISSION OF SINS. God will never let them read the first part of Ephesians to see that Grace (Jesus) teaches us and saves us FROM the fall into musical idolatry. Saved almost always means SAFE FROM something or some one. Remission of sins is ONLY connected with Baptism.

Heb. 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
Heb. 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
Heb. 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God,(YOU) purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Peter commanded that we SAVE OURSELVES from the Viper race or the Crooked Race. They are OF the World while lost spirits are not OF the World as Jesus is not OF the World: Jesus doesn't pray for the WORLD which is ruled by the Kosmokrater and Judas played his flute.

1Pet. 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by WATER.
1Pet. 3:21 The like figure whereunto
even baptism doth also now save us
(not the putting away of the filth of the flesh,
but the (REQUEST FOR) good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Jesus died: you must YIELD and you will never debate it unless you are OF THE WORLD. "little vipers hate water" says one of the fathers.

FAITH ONLY literally is believeth nor or APISTOS: I will not comply, I am treacherous and in revolt against Jesus.

Rom. 6:16 Know ye not,
that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey,

his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Rom. 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Rom. 6:18 Being THEN made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Don't worry about it: if you go beyond PREACHING the Word by READING the Word for Comfort and doctrine and call Christ in Isaiah and Malachi a liar, you are supposed to rejoice in your fathfulness to your father: Jesus said that the SONS (spermated) of the Devil are marked by SPEAKING ON THEIR OWN.

THE MARK OF THOSE THE LOCUSTS HAVE CULLED OUT IS DEFINED IN ENOCH.

They are removed to the agricultural valley of Pan worship and can never get back on top of the mountain. They console themselves and warm themselves until BURNING TIME by organizing mixed-sex choirs, dancing, playing instruments which led to perverted sexuality. Paul repeated the pattern of Mount Sinai in Romans 1

I always wondered what I would do when confronted with a test of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS. You can get an advanced degree in LYING in connection with political science or theology which points ONLY to Abaddon or Apollon and his muses or Locusts or musical prophesiers. They call it spiritual formation.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 23 2015, 12:18 PM 

The Spirit OF Christ defined both baptism and calling on the name of the Lord. Joel connects those that God CALLS or INVITES which is not the Kingdom of the World which is Satan's kingdom of those OF the World. "Calling on the Name of the Lord" is something you do ONLY when and if BAPTISM NOW SAVES US where we REQUEST A holy spirit (ours) or A good conscience, conscious or a CO-PERCEPTION of the Word.

Paul in 2 Corinthians 3 says that means the ability to READ the word or HEAR the word when it is PREACHED by being READ.

Jesus in his promise or OFFICE of Holy Spirit or the Mind of God BREATHED on the Prophets and Apostles--not your preacher or preacheress told Paul to arise and BE BAPTIZED and WASH AWAY THY SINS Calling on the NAME OF THE LORD.

By the Will of the ONE GOD THE FATHER and Lord Jesus Christ that is the only way to have OUR spirits translated into a heavenly kingdom which cannot be seen nor heard. Those who even tamper with the Word are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

As Scribes and Pharisees (writers-preachers) are defined by Christ as hypocrites: speakers, singers, instrument players. Their PREDESTINATION is to HINDER those who are trying to ENTER the kingdom.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 23 2015, 12:58 PM 

Yes, I know about jails and jailers: the musicators and ANTI-direct command of Jesus WORLD VIEW seem drawn to jails to find their foundation. It is a problem with reading: if you sell the Word, songs or guitar pickers these are the LYING WONDERS of the STRONGLY DELUDED. People love to be fooled in the message of Jesus. If you claim to have baptized 2 million people and have lied about the purpose of baptism you will not be able to read Acts 16 which begins with Paul exorcising a young girl used to make money with the Pythian Spirit.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 23 2015, 2:40 PM 

The evidence piles up that there is a LITTLE FLOCK close to zero who are LOST SPIRITS in the midst of the WORLD: The WORLD is called the kingdom of Satan and he rules over those who are "just natural" without A holy spirit.

Isa. 19:14 The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.

Phil. 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Phil. 2:16 Holding forth the WORD of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Jesus said my WORDS are Spirit and life. Logos is the regulative principle outlawing performance speaking, singing, playing instruments, acting, dancing, clapping or shouting.

The PROGRESSIVE are MARKED because they MOCK the articulated LOGOS and are therefore ANTICHRISTS. This is applied to trinitarians or Faith Only HINDERING those from entering into the invisible-inaudible kingdom.

The Greeks understood the Egyptian, Canaan, Babylonian theologies as well as defining what is perfectly clear in the Hebrew Documents.

Plato: 246b] of good descent, but those of other races are mixed; and first the charioteer of the human soul drives a pair, and secondly one of the horses is noble and of noble breed, but the other quite the opposite in breed and character. Therefore in our case the driving is necessarily difficult and troublesome. Now we must try to tell why a living being is called mortal or immortal. Soul, considered collectively, has the care of all that which is soulless, and it traverses the whole heaven, appearing sometimes in one form and sometimes in another; now when it is perfect

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

January 23 2015, 4:02 PM 

Five steps of salvation, according to faith only salvation:
1. Know that God is going to do something personal for you today
2. Wait for his Holy Spirit to touch your heart
3. Pray that you believe and thank God that He has just saved you
4. Keep on praying until you feel you have obtained the Holy Ghost
5. You are assured that you will never fall since God is now in total control

Then go and join the church of your choice.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 67 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter