Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

He was IN the World: the World was made by HIM: the World Knew Him Not

June 15 2014 at 12:57 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
from IP address

This was precipitated by the claim that 99.9% of churches of Christ do not agree with me. I began proving that Jesus and believers are IN the World but not OF the World. The LITTLE FLOCK of the NEW WORLD ORDER will be outside the gates and not INSIDE the gates when the PATTERN of the sacrificial system takes place then and now.

First, I want to show to the LITTLE FLOCK the meaning of the KOSMOS of the "Just flesh" race called crooked or vipers has been invaded by a NEW WORLD or NEW WORLD ORDER created by God working through Jesus Christ. The man Jesus of Nazareth was/is NOT the creater of the world which BECAME dark and empty very close to the BC 4000 date of the organized Babylonish or Sumerian world. God called Abraham OUT of "organized religion" made up of the Civil-Military-Clergy purpose driven to take the little people captive with wine, women and music so that they can pick the widow's purse.

Next, the New World Order which God created by Jesus is a tiny UMBRELLUM or Safe House out of the winds and blather of mercinaries or KLEPTES always called PARASITES and where music is the MARK in sight and sound of God driving His enemies into "hell" or the Lake of Fire.

Then, you are free to follow the massed multitudes (beasts) who are standing milling around hiding the "gate."

Matt. 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Matt. 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

stenos, II. metaph., close, confined, apeilethentes es steinon driven into a corner, III. Adv., stenos diakeisthai to be in difficulties,

Opposite to platus aipolia plate aigon broad herds of GOATS, i.e. large or spread over a wide space, [Aigon is AIX or CAPELLA goat star, aigon onomata, of worthless objects,aigon onomata, don't count your chickens before they hatch]
katagelos p. flat (i.e. downright) mockery, but platu gelasai, katagelan, laugh loud and rudely 8. widespread, frequent,

Respond to this message   
A. Mouse
(no login)

It's A Small World

June 16 2014, 1:07 PM 

A small gathering at Caesarea Phillippi. I think I may recognize only a few. Royce, Rev. J Meyers, Jimbo Swaggart, and the 0.1% correct man. Horus, I believe is in the archway. happy.gif

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: It's A Small World

June 16 2014, 2:29 PM 

Yes, I have posted the GATES OF HELL before: this is the cave where infants were tossed in to feed the capella fella. At one time a stream was at the bottom and when blood ran out the priest said, see, see, see, didn't I tell you that Pan loves to "eat" things.

Jesus stood on that great SLAB OF ROCK and promised Peter that the PANITES would not defeat the Church of Christ. They keep "eating" a few here and there but most of us are too tough to be mollested when the Wimber-Wineskins-LUites want to use music to create a sexual-like climax JUST BEFORE the last ACT of worship called giving of substance.

When you see Jerusalem encompassed watch out! The heavenly kingdom, like Jesus, was encompassed by DOGS or Catamites. When you sell ANY body part claiming to speak for God Paul called it polluting the word or selling learning at wholesale also meaning prostitution.

The whole world is laughing about the androgynous worship leader and pastors.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Two world orders: Heavens and Earth or TYPES of People

June 16 2014, 9:18 PM 

The Spirit of Christ is speaking of Israel passing away because they had returned to the Vain and Empty status of the Sumerians and Babylonians.

In Matthew 5:18 Jesus said, "Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" Here He said that the law would not pass away until what? Until two other things passed away. What were they? First, "Till heaven and earth pass;" and, secondly, "till all (the law) be fulfilled." We know the law was fulfilled in Christ

Matthew 5:16 Even so let your light shine before men; that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.

Peter said that Jesus made the prophets more certain: in other words, He filled full the prophecies concerning Him. That is why Paul and others write commentary on the Law and Prophets.

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are my words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must needs be fulfilled, which are written in the law of Moses, and the prophets, and the psalms, concerning me.

Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Therefore, when all of the prophecies ABOUT JESUS were fulfilled, "heavens and earth" or the Jewish Nation and their "covenant with death and hell would be annulled. Too bad that the scholars and preachers trying to restore the OLD WORLD ORDER are not able to comprehend that Jesus came articulating the WORD or Logos or God's relative principle to build a NEW WORLD ORDER of "heavens" and not of "earth."

I have posted my table comparing Genesis 1 speaking of the REcreation of the "world" meaning "people" and society by the Sumerians close to the year BC 4000. If you follow the PATTERN from Babylon back to Babylon DAY six where "a day means a thousand years" came in with the most violent, hostile attack especially churches of Christ. The "scholars" and everyone permitted to buy and sell at Ezekiel's workshops of evil where the male and female prophesiers steal words one from another have the Old Jerusalem Jesus called Sodom and slavery surrounded with WALLS.

This too shall pass with the most horrible retributions to those who are willing to lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows following the pattern of the Scribes and Pharisees Jesus called HYPOCRITES meaning self-sermonizers, singers, instrument players, actors and "women in the holy places" acting as MUSES or SHEPHERDESSES with a tune--for now.

The Bible is not a history of the COSMOS as in our universe but the history of the KOSMOS of which Satan is the Kosmokrator and the Judas bag was the glossa-komen. The Judas Bag or box was always attached to the spotted flute case: This worship team were always a bit drunk on wine or hashish since Judas-Sicarri means Judas the Assassin usually HIGH before they performed their musical performance until they could get you with the OX GOAD (re Promise Keepers and the Phallic Journey) or the Dagger Men.

[linked image]

The NACC has snatched out a few wolves to repeat the pattern tried out a hundred years ago. They actually called in the monkish mystics to help lead them into COSMIC WORSHIP. That's right on time.

Of course the NACC is the ASSUMED authority over the Christian Churches but they have no more authority than the look-a-like POWER GRABS such as Jubilee, Tulsa and most of the univesities Workshops.

Nothing could be more certain than that all Bible believing groups were brutally attacked with the big LAUNCH DAY Y2K. That was the Pope's Jubilee where the "daughter" churches were supposed to "rejoin" the Mother church. Having largely failed, the Kairos Church Planting Plot intends to plant both Churches of Christ as well as instrumental churches.

Rev. 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev. 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Rev. 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the WORD of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Rev. 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great WRATH, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

WRATH is the outbreak of an ORGY which points to all of the shaking and baking "worship rituals" and TIME is the word KAIROS: Kairos is Mercury or their messenger to their gods or Hermes as in a NEW HERMENEUTIC of the Herme-Neuts. A hermes was a phallic symbol such as Jochin and Boaz.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER CREATED BY THE WORD IN JESUS CHRIST HAS THE SAME MEANING. Heaven's and Earth that shall pass away or be burned up are PEOPLES or the same OLD spirits who HAD DECEIVED the whole world (people) once. John identifies them as craftsmen or all religious operatives known as parasites, singers and instruments. The sounds of the MILLSTONE points directly to the "grinders" or concubines or prostitutes selling something in the name of God.

Jesus said that those who SPEAK ON THEIR OWN (violating many direct commands) are the Sons of the Devil. That is why they don't get upset if someone notices that they lie like dogs because that is their DESTINY.

God knows that no one has been the target of FALSE ACCUSERS than Concerned Members.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Jun 16, 2014 9:29 PM

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter