Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Doctors of the Law Neeed Musical Performers: the Psallo Plot

July 3 2014 at 7:04 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 172.243.203.84

Again! Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites. In the Ezekiel 33 version the Spirit OF Christ named entertaining preachers for hire, singers and instrument players. Therefore, in prophecy and fulfillment and most recorded history the DOCTORS or SCRIBES are marked by show and tell men and women performance singers NOT SPEAKING that which is written for our learning. My discipleship involves looking for the "free water of the word" since--being dumber than an earthworm--three of my "investments with the Lord" have been Judas Goated into a little temple-state (like Jerusalem and Babylon) for food and rich things for the Agents for the gods.

Of the Musical Prostitute in Isaiah 23:

Is. 23:18 And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the LORD:
....it shall not be treasured nor laid up;
....for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the LORD,
....to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

From Sacred Sex in Religion:

in Hebrew "a consecrated one," and history tells the unworthy tale in descriptive plainness, as will be shown in the sequel.

That the religion was dominating and imperative is determined by Deut. xvii, 12, where presumptuous refusal to listen to the priest was death to the offender. To us it is inconceivable that the indulgence of passion could be associated with religion, but so it was. Much as it is covered over by altered words and substituted expressions in the Bible--an example of which see men for male organ, Ezek. xvi, 17--it yet stands out offensively bold. The words expressive of "sanctuary," "consecrated," and "Sodomite," are in the Hebrew essentially the same. They indicate the passion of amatory devotion. It is among the Hindus of to-day as it was in Greece and Italy of classic times; and we find that "holy women" is a title given to those who devote their bodies to be used for hire, the price of which hire goes to the service of the temple.

As a general rule, we may assume that priests who make or expound the laws, which they declare to be from God, are men, and, consequently, through all time, have thought, and do think, of the gratification of the masculine half of humanity. The ancient and modern Orientals are not exceptions. They lay it down as a momentous fact that virginity is the most precious of all the possessions of a woman, and, being so, it ought, in some way or other, to be devoted to God.

We have noted that the Covenant made with Abraham by God in Christ was rejected because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. God gave them The Book of The Law of Moses and sentenced them to captivity and death beyond Babylon. The Laws of the Monarchy did not follow the Laws of Moses but were changed to operate a temple with animal sacrifices. Christ in Isaiah 1 and Jeremiah says that God did NOT command the sacrifices and burnt offerings required to satisfy the blood and flesh lust of the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned tribe of Levi. God knew that they 'sacrifice to Me but you eat the flesh.' "Levite" does not simply mean one from the tribe of Levi: Josephus calls them Brahmin. Judah abandoned the symbol of his tribal leadership as a gift to a temple prostitute who turned out to be his daughter-in-Law.

Throughout India, and also through the densely inhabited parts of Asia, and modern Turkey, there is a class of females who dedicate themselves to the service of the Deity whom they adore; and the rewards accruing from their prostitution are devoted to the service of the temple p. 46 and the priests officiating therein. With an eye to piety and pelf, the clerical officials at the Hindu shrines take effectual means for procuring none but the most fascinating women for the use of their worshipers.

Fascinating is from epaphrod-i_tos , on, (Aphrodit?) favoured by Venus. Like the serpent, we cannot keep our eyes off of them.

The same practice prevailed at Athens, Corinth, and elsewhere, where the temples of Venus [Lucifer, Zoe and Eve by the effeminate priesthood] were supported by troops of women, who consecrated themselves, or were dedicated by their parents, to the use of the male worshipers. In modern times, reform and improvements have been effected; but it is certain that intercourse between the sexes in sacred places is common in India at the present day. The Hebrew word zanah, which signifies "semen emittere," was the name of a woman who lived and practiced the same rite outside of the temple, from motives other than those esteemed pious. Feasts and holy days were devoted to this passion, and generally concluded with excess.

This can be validated from the texts which use the same words and terms condemned in the Bible.

For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot. Jer 2:20

LEXIS is the opposite of ODE. We will show that in the literature of the time SPEAK really means to SILENCE or STOP the ODE. The REST Jesus bought is used to means STOP all of the things your Doctor of the Law promotes to SILENCE the Word and get the Glory and the tithes and offerings for himself.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 172.243.203.84 on Jul 8, 2014 4:58 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Musical Performers from the Jacob-Cursed Levites Background 2

July 3 2014, 10:09 PM 

It is hard to impossible to grasp that Stephen was murdered because he claimed to represent Jesus as he told the Jews that God did not command the worship of the starry host as opposed to the Creator of the host and therefore nothing contained in the periods of the Monarchy where the elders fired God and demanded a "senior pastor person."

[linked image]

This is the "god" Israel worshipped during the wilderness wandering and to which both Israel and Judah returned.

[linked image]

The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 30 gives the Prophetic Message that the MARKS in sight and sound of God driving His enemies into "hell" will be the wind, string and percussion instruments. These are the sounds in Revelation 18 of the musical sorcerers MARKING the removal of the sorcerers and their LAMPS or candles from the Church of Christ and proof that God is driving them alive into the lake of fire.

Hell does not sound so unreasonable when John clearly states these these were the unleashed spirits (Locusts-Muses) who HAD ONCE deceived the whole world. So Moses begins in Babylon and Jesus ends in spiritual Babylon which has been cast OUT of the prophesied UNBRELLUM or Safe House where true Disciples are protected from the Navigated Winds of deliberate discord.

Death and Hell like Heaven and Earth are "gods" to the Jews and others. Jesus affirms in Isaiah 28

Is. 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Is. 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
Is. 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
Is. 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Jesus speaks of the WORD as Water and In Isaiah 55 the free water of the Word IS Spirit. If your senior pastor is using the Levites performing as soothsaying or sorcery during the burnt offering as a threat that any godly person who comes near was to be executed they you have agreed in violation of Jacob's command NOT to make a covenant or attend the assemblies or synagogues of the Levites. Those OF FAITH or OF TRUTH don't need more than one warning.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 172.243.203.84 on Jul 3, 2014 10:40 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Musical Performers from the Jacob-Cursed Levites Background 2

July 5 2014, 11:43 PM 

We have noted that ZOE means "a means to get a living or scum on milk."

Occupation Musice , = mousikos: musice you are in clover, i. e. living luxuriously at another's expense,

There is NO music concept in the Bible. LEGALISM is like the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrite just making up their PRODUCT and then learning, rehearsing and performing or marketing a parasitic art and craft: and all of the "universities" say AMEN!

Musica , ae, and Musike , mousike, I.the ART of music, music; acc. to the notions of the ancients, also every higher kind of artistic or scientific culture or pursuit:

God did not give them a ROLE nor DOLE since He paid it all: hope you will hold your purse close in the morning.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 172.243.203.84 on Jul 5, 2014 11:45 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Doctors of the Law leaped on Psallo c. 1878 to Justify stealing Part A

July 6 2014, 6:19 PM 

Jesus was a DEACON and demanded that the only greatness even among Apostles is that they SERVE or MINISTER to others. Paul told Timothy to WORK so he could sponsor the Agape which was feeding the hungry on their way to a possible day's labor. No one got a "weekly" wage to lay by at the MINISTER'S food. The mark of Doctors of the Law is that they take away the key to knowledge: they can just lie about all of the Bible or keep you so busy that you don't notice that he said nothing read in the ACT OF READING. When the preachers mocks deacons as there to fix his scooter you know that you are THERE in Biblical Proportions.

Paul told the people to keep the ODE and PSALLO in the heart which for readers of writing means KEEP IT SILENT. That guarded the true Disciple of Christ from acting out vileness in the "holy places."

I keep heaping on all of the known facts hoping that there is ONE doctor of the law who is not such a wimpy burger that he can "give an account" for any hope he has for lying, cheating and "eating up" the widow's living. John Calvin asks "why should the plowing oxen starve while the lazy asses feast."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Doctors of the Law REQUIRE music to validate THEM Part B

July 7 2014, 5:50 PM 

Simon Magnus was willing to PURCHASE an unknown skill (perhaps causing people to speak and understand unlearned languages). Jesus said that Doctors of the Law "take away the key to knowledge" and that involves filling up all of the assembly "silences" with rhetoric about the preacher, singers, instrument players, actors or promoter of Laded Burden programs or ministries.

It is now almost absolute that Doctors of the Law MUST procure the skills and claim of "holy spirit power" to be able to so skillfully silence the voice of the Victim. They, in turn, SELL LEARNING AT RETAIL which is Corrupting the Word and is defined as prostitution.

Jesus marked the Scribes, Pharisees, hypocrites by quoting Christ in Ezekiel 33 naming slick speakers for hire (hireling), beautiful singers and talented instrument players. This was His MARK of NOTHING at all because none of those involved taught or needed to be taught the Word or Logos as God's Regulative principle: it excludes rhetoricians, singers or instrument players. You do not need to be a Simon Magnus and procure your social status: you can obey the command from the wilderness onward to PREACH the Word by READING the Word for comfort and doctrine. That is the ONLY way you can mark for avoidance the false teachers Peter warned about.

This continues to list ALL of the ways PSALLO is used and they all have a warfare or perverted testimony in the literature the progressive preachers REFUTE. God enjoys making laughingstocks out of those OF the WORLD for whom Jesus refused to even pray. They don't KNOW that they are acting out a bad persona because people are willing to pay someone to hold a debate with three empty chairs. happy.gif

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Doctors of the Law Psallo Plot Part C. clearly SIMONY

July 8 2014, 5:11 PM 

There is not a single instance of Psallo ever meaning to PLAY A HARP. If you want to play a banjo then you PSALLO a BANJO but if you just tell one to PLUCK you never know what would happen standing in the holy place next week. The translators used the PSAO type words including SOP because it defined the Hebrew words which spoke of warfare or "the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the message of Christ in the prophets.

Therefore, the command is to SPEAK which is opposite of ODE or any musical term and leave the ODE and PSALLO in the mind meaning SILENT. Paul told the people to be filled with the WORD or Spirit OF Christ before they began SPEAKING and therefore they would not get FLUTED DOWN WITH WINE and break out in self-speaking which Jesus said marked the sons of the Devil.

Notice also that the HORNS in revelation also speaks of wind instruments, Pan or the Horns of the LYRE as you can see below.

I would be happy if someone could put in a good word of grace for those who have Purpose Driven peaceable churches into the instrumental SECT.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Doctors of the Law Psallo Plot Part C. clearly SIMONY

July 13 2014, 10:09 AM 

Anything I can do to help spur discussion? I realize that speaking to oneself isn't good, but no discussion at all??? Just let me know what I can do....

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 14 2014, 1:10 AM 

Well, David Fields, it must be one of those moments when we [can] teach, teach, teach. There's a lot of information from this thread alone. Specially from the title -- (1) Doctors of the Law; (2) Musical Performers; (3) the Psallo Plot. That combo of those 3 expressions may be the church's (with the Community Church Movement leanings) kind of "trinity" that is destructive to churches of Christ around the world.

One challenge to you is the misuse and misunderstanding of the term "psallo" -- why it's being used to promote the man-made instrumental music doctrine.

Another challenge is concerning "musical worship" or the "musical performers." Not that a 90-minute assembly period is the question. I envision the early church assembling principally to commemorate the Lord's sacrifice and death, as well as to "let the word of Christ dwell in us richly ... teaching and admonishing one another...."

So, 10 minutes in observance of the Lord's Supper [hopefully without a soloist or the "worship team" on stage facing the congregation and performing during this solemn occasion]. So, 20-25 minutes to listening to a "sermon" [hopefully not the Rick Warren psychology].

And the remainder (a MAJOR portion) of the "assembly" period being devoted to "musical worship"?

Dave, I think I know your answer to this question: Which is more idolatrous -- (1) musical idolatry [holy entertainment] or (2) honoring and praying to the Virgin Mary? So, explain your position, anyway.

Thanks for doing something "to help spur discussion."

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

July 14 2014, 2:44 PM 

Of the question you asked...since you THINK you know the answer already, what would stop you in doing so now? You have done this so many times before, notwithstanding sinful libel and slander, so why would you do any different this time?

Respond to this message   
Humility
(no login)

The Spirit of Christ?

July 14 2014, 10:54 PM 

Ezekiel says the "Word of the Lord" (verse 1, 23) came to Ezekiel rather than he "Spirit of Christ." To mix the Spirit with music complicates the passage somewhat, so why not just say that the Word of the Lord is the actor. Music is mentioned in at least two places, verse 3, the trumpet is to be used to warn the people, which is a good thing. There might be some discussion about the difference in information and noise, versus worship and clamor. But the trumpet is more than noise, since it carries a message in verses 3 through 5. Could the Hebrews use instruments if they carried a message?

Even if the could use a trumpets to carry a message, does that apply to worship, and even if it does, does that mean that the church can use trumpets as such?

Now in verses 32 the pleasant instruments lead one to admire the artistry, but to miss the message, so the "Word of God" is a better choice than the "Spirit of Christ." "Son of man" refers to Ezekiel himself, who was a special man with the duty to prophecy, so this "Son of man" does not refer to the Christ. Perhaps neither should "Word of the Lord" refer to the "Spirit of Christ." Verse 32 in the least does refer to losing the message by being distracted by beautiful instrumental sounds.

But much of the surge toward adoption of instruments is not a pleasant sound, but more like the confusion of plain old noise. Better to adopt a beautiful sounding organ, than to bring in a brass band, with a lot of clanging and foot-stomping.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Doctors of the Law Neeed Musical Performers: the Psallo Plot

July 15 2014, 10:58 AM 

God thinks, God breaths and God speaks. Jeremiah spoke by the Spirit OF Christ: Jesus would speak by the Spirit OF Christ and His words are spirit and life.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.233.68 on Jul 15, 2014 11:06 AM

Respond to this message   
Humility
(no login)

Spirit of Christ

July 15 2014, 11:14 AM 

So the Spirit of Christ agrees with the Word of God.

But doesn't the Spirit imply "intent" while the Word implies revelation?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Doctors of the Law Neeed Musical Performers: the Psallo Plot

July 15 2014, 11:37 AM 

Spirit in Hebrew and Greek means WIND literally. It is used to RESEMBLE the Breath of God or man. The Spirit or breath or words of a person reveal the Mental Disposition of that person. My breath which is articulated into words reveals my mind or mental disposition. That is how I speak to my cat: she understands "no" and "wait". The Word or Logos is more than just sounds: the Logos is Gods Regulative Principle. The Greeks understood LOGOS to define their "god's" creative power and regulating power. Jesus said My Words are Spirit and Life: that is why the command is to PREACH the written Word by READING that word without any umms, ooohs, and clapity-de-claps.

The Spirit OF Christ (the Mind of God) defined the PATTERN that the Word of God was not for sale and outlawed seeking your own pleasure (music) or even speaking your own words (Isaiah 55-58). Jesus articulated the Scribes and Pharisees hypocrites - speakers for hire (hirelings), singers and instrument players. He said that they were marked as the sons of the Devil because they spoke on their own. That's true even if they lift the sermons off the internet or the latest book they spent all week reading. Their delusion is that they are certain that the father and son have fled from the field of battle and left A holy spirit person inside of their mercinary hides telling the duped that God now speaks through them. Why do they do that? Because they can. Again, of the claim for UNITY IN DIVERSITY, the olden text says that the speakers, singers, players and actors are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. That is their predestinated Purpose Driving Pattern.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Humility
(no login)

Current thoughts

July 15 2014, 11:48 PM 

The Word commentary author Donald A. Hagner largely agrees with Ken that the teaching of Jesus has been buried in the doctrines of Trinity, easy grace, failure to hear him, and do his will. All too often salvation is glorified in our assemblies with no attention to the necessity to hear him and obey.

P. 495, Matthew, Word Commentary, speaking of Matthew 17:1-8.

Whereas in our day most Christians need to have a revelation concerning the full humanity of Jesus, who has been abstracted into the doctrine of the Trinity, it was not so with the disciples. They, having a few days earlier heard Jesus speak in a most unexpected and disconcerting way about his death, needed at this point some assurance of the true identity of Jesus as Messiah, Son of God. This was especially important if they were to be able to hold on to the continuity between the Jesus they had followed and the glory of the risen Christ they were also to experience. it may well be, however, that even in our day a sense of the transcendent glory of Jesus, such as is afforded by this pericope, is also very important. with the unveiling of Jesus' glory comes the divine exhortation: "Hear him!" For Matthew and his community, this exhortation undoubtedly emphasized the authority of Jesus' teaching (cf. Matthew 7:29). This prompted G. G. Caird (294)to write : "The whole history of Christian ethics could be written as a commentary on the Transfiguration." The present-day church needs once again to discover the absolute authority of the teaching of Jesus. Jesus, as our passage shows, stands in continuity with the revelation of the OT, symbolized by Moses and Elijah, but because of who he is and what he brings (i.e., the kingdom of God, the climax of salvation history), his utterances have a final and incomparable authority. The transfiguration dramatically underlines that fact.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Current thoughts

July 16 2014, 2:37 PM 

In an expected way, the grace-centered view needs authority to IMPOSE additional burdens on those who won't get laded or spooked with performance music. Isn't that ANTI - the Christ promise?

Matt. 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

The wise or sophists (cunning craftsmen) are people who speak on their own, performance singers, instrument players or actors: Jesus called them hypocrites pointing to Ezekiel 33.

From the PRUDENT you cannot exclude the following meaning because there is nothing otherwise in the text.

Sunetos A.intelligent, sagacious, wise of Zeus and Apollo, Phoneeis endowed with speech 2. musical, of the lyre, Sapph.45.
3. of a song, sounding, Pi.O.9.2. style of the herpo eis to hieron,b. of things, events, etc., herpei anta tt sidaro to kalos kitharisden eraton Kitharizo means to play the cithera or phormiggi the instrument of Apollo, Abaddon, Apollyon. onos [BURDEN] kitharizein

Matt. 11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Matt. 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

If only Jesus has the revelation isn't it strange that people claim a superior claim to authority so that they can lade you with more burdens than the old Bible speakers.

Matt. 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matt. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matt. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter